rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bill Kristol: Working class whites should be replaced by immigrants

Maybe these "decadent" elites need replacing instead.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Maybe Israel should replace their Jews with Palestinians. I wonder how Mr Kristol would feel about that?

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/826582257825619968/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw][/url]

Bill Kristol is scum. It is Jews like him that are the main cause for anti-semitism in the world.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

As a white working class guy I get offended when I hear these bullshit opinions about my people, as if we deserve to get thrown under the bus by globalist politicians who enact shitty trade policies to enrich themselves, offshore manufacturing or enact insane environmental laws to score brownie points at UN conferences. Its also offensive to label this as a solely white issue, as if there aren't any blacks or Latinos working at the car plants in Detroit, oil refineries in Texas or coal mines in West Virginia. Thanks God Trump was elected and will hopefully cut the red tape, renegotiate trade deals, lower taxes and encourage investment in the US to benefit working class Americans of all colours.

"What's the big deal? You're all filthy goyim anyway!"

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

It's a sign of a weak leader who instead of attempting to fix the problem or root cause (the motivation of 3rd/4th generation Americans) of what he claims are lazy individuals... instead suggests replacing them with immigrants with no ties to this land or history and no love for our country and flag.

This tells us that Bill either A) has an entirely different (((agenda))), B) has never successfully led other people in any capacity, or C) both.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

We see a lot of the leftists, Huffington Post writers/commenters, "activists", etc. with some pretty doughy and punchable faces. Kristol's face isn't quite the same as those in that category, but he may have the smarmiest smile on the planet. It's actually kind of a combination of the smarminess of the first group with the creep/kids locked in the basement look of Tim Kaine.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

This seems like the same dynamic as the wealthy white liberal feminists who preach about "white privilege" and how privileged we all are even if we don't realize it. They grew up as spoiled brats and project that as the universal white experience.

People like Kristol are surrounded by wealthy people with spoiled kids and grandkids and project their uselessness on everyone else, and have no idea what actual working people are like. The only working people they know are the illegals who mow their lawn and do their dishes.

I think many Jews like Kristol are bitter about the results of Jewish breeding programs which select almost exclusively for intelligence, leaving all Jews among the ugliest ethnic groups and the men with generally low testosterone/manliness.

Jewish women end up whoring it up with hundreds of more attractive (mainly white) men before settling with their "nice Jewish boy" who will probably know on some level he has been cucked by her taking a great wall of white dick before his mediocre Jewish penis gets to enter her grand canyon like (in terms of legendarily looseness) vagina.

The Jewish men end up on a powertrip in the vain hope that exterminating whites will make their women behave less like free prostitutes, sadly for them Jewesses will commit to the most savage of Africans before even dreaming of losing their virginity to a Jew.

If this motherfucker wants to talk about replacing people, I propose that he be replaced by a pile of pig manure obtained by feeding him feet first into an industrial grade mincing machine and then feeding the result to pigs.

Kristol is the epitome of neocon cuck scum. It's great watching him flail around in his new irrelevance.

This guy was the biggest cheerleader for the Iraq war. He has no problem using white Christian men from middle America to fight his Mid East wars for the benefit of Israel, but wants to dispose of them when they are no longer of value to him.

We know where this guy's loyalty lies.

Take care of those titties for me.

"Hostile Elite" is what Macdonald calls them. It's the right term. Elite Jews hate....no scratch that....despise white working class people.

I don't know what it's going it to take for Americans to wake up to that fact.

Quote: (02-09-2017 10:36 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

"Hostile Elite" is what Macdonald calls them. It's the right term. Elite Jews hate....no scratch that....despise white working class people.

Americans are waking up.

why does Kristol assume that the immigrants will be non-white?

why not increase immigration of white english speakers?

I don't know how so many white Christians are so goddamn slow. Many are actively aiding the replacement of their own children / grandchildren.

Any doubts or questions are answered with 'well it's the Christian thing to do' until their people are wiped out in 1 generation.

A lot of Christians have been duped.

The Book of Revelations mentions the return of Israel. Jews have convinced them that man is more powerful than God and we have a say in the events in Revelations, and therefore must defend Israel at all costs.

Personally I say let Israel burn Jesus will return when He wants to. If He wants Israel to be protected it will be.

Also the Orwellian word "Judeo-Christian values" might have some influence.

I will tell you write now I have Christian values, no "Judeo" values. Jewish values are to reject Jesus as messiah, promote a racial supremacy ideology, and in general reject the New Testament which completes the Old Testament and does away with much of the law (as well as the racial Jewish garbage.)

The Jewish messiah will be the anti-christ.

edit: Also most churches I have visited are run by beta-male faggots who preach social justice under the guise of Christianity, leading I would guess most congregations straight to hell. The most obvious is Pope "Cuck" Faggot (I mean Francis.) At least they get to feel high and mighty and virtuous while they are here though.

Quote: (02-09-2017 11:12 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

why does Kristol assume that the immigrants will be non-white?

why not increase immigration of white english speakers?

He doesn't assume, he knows. Do you see whites being allowed into the country in significant numbers?

The primary immigration is illegals from the south and if the supreme court decides once again to reject the "old white man" constitution it will be hundreds of planes full of Arab rapists each week.

I think this piece of shit and (((others))) like him should be thanking God every night that Trump was elected. I'm of the belief that if Hillary would've won, a much more extreme right would emerge and start executing (((people))) like him daily.

Quote: (02-09-2017 11:15 AM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

I don't know how so many white Christians are so goddamn slow. Many are actively aiding the replacement of their own children / grandchildren.

Any doubts or questions are answered with 'well it's the Christian thing to do' until their people are wiped out in 1 generation.

Easy, most evangelical christians avoid main stream media and consume 'christian' music, movies, books and pastoral sermons. Your next question may be "how are their pastors not preaching about the shit going on in american politics"

because there is a law against it. There is something called the johnson law, which forbids political speech by charities, notably churches.

Trump has committed to repeal this law. Once it is repealed, I expect churches will be full on MAGA.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

At least Paul Wolfowitz and most other neocon ideologues have had the public decency to (mostly) fuck off since the Bush Administration.

I hear much less from Wolfowitz than Kristol. Wolfy is still around, but tends to be more parsimonious.

[Image: 140616_POL_KristolWolfowitz.jpg.CROP.pro...mlarge.jpg]

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

They are only prohibited from campaigning for politicians. They are permitted to speak out about pressing issues that are political in nature. They can't tell you to vote for trump, they can say that abortion is a sin, they can say the Christians are under attack.

The problem is that every pastor and priest wants to increase the size of their congregation because that increases the amount in the collection plate. You've got to be careful about alienating too many.

Also keep in mind that the primary refugee resettlement agencies are affiliated with the established churches. Catholic charities is one such group.

Why would they do such things? Money. On the front and possibly the back end of the deal. Let's say they get $10k from the state department to resettle each family. Catholic charities does it for $8k. They keep the profit. Let's say one family out of 100 converts to Catholicism, and they attend mass for the next 40 years.how many thousands of dollars will they make off that family.

Of the nondenominational churches the big ones can have a head pastor pulling in a mid six figure income. These guys are also always looking to increase the weekly collection, and they live in ivory towers far from the reach of Muslim invaders.

Besides, nothing fills the churches like uncertainty and strife. Swarms of rapefugees cause plenty of both.

This country was built on the backs of the working class white man.

I've never thought Billy Crystal was very funny.

Quote: (02-08-2017 11:56 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Maybe these "decadent" elites need replacing instead.

At the end of the video he said He does not know why is different to early 20th century?

I will tell you.

Welfare benefits, and every government assistance did not exist back then even for legal immigrants or Americans citizens, if you did not make it you will go back on your own, we did not need ICE back then, ICE was created in 2003.

Now you can come illegally, get government benefits, have as many kids as possible who are USA citizen by default and the circle continue. Get driver license, Social Security.

Kristol pretends not to know why is different from 20th century.