rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is PUA worth the risk of STDs?

A newbie question. Never did any pua, only considered it.

Is it worth risking incurable stds like herpes and HPV which can be contracted even with condoms which give lifetime of suffering(how much i dont know as i dont have to deal with STDs)?

This may sound silly....Can these STDs be avoid by wearing underwear apart from condom so that genital area does not come into contact...I guess it will only protect from genital versons of these herpes/HPV if that does protect?

As long as they're desigmer boxer shorts you're 100% protected

You never fail until you stop trying - Albert Einstein

[Image: 99XL-Condom_o_93050.jpg]

[Image: Full-Body-condom-costume.jpg]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

/

Do your research.

Wear a condom and get a good look at where you're putting your piece into and you should be fine.

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

>Is PUA worth the risk of STDs?

Yes.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

HPV rates are going up in the United States, even with condom use. It is very common. I'm in my 30's now and didn't ever go really crazy as a player, but I'm not exactly a virgin either. Thankfully got out of it before catching anything really nasty. Condoms suck, raw dog feels so much better. Not to mention, I'm interested in starting a family, and don't want to give my future wife an STD that can (and often does) cause infertility. That's why I think the best sex is raw dog inside of a committed relationship. Being a PUA just for racking up notches gets old for most men I think, unless you have a strong problem with not wanting to commit and care only for variety. You have to ask yourself, what do I really want?

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Ever had a cold sore? You already got the herps. Ever had a wart? Already got the HPV. Then aside from HIV, the rest are pretty much bacterial and can be fairly swiftly dealt with with antibiotics. Thankfully I haven't had to take any antibiotics for STD's. Did you do a search? There have been various threads about this, and I'm just paraphrasing info that's already on the forum.

If you've got warts or sores in the private parts, I think the ethical thing is to bow out of the game until it goes away. Which it will. I've had to do that before. They're only contagious when active. Thankfully never had herps in the nads, but occasional cold sore in my mouth. Pretty sure I even had them as a kid. Shouldn't have kissed that neighbor girl when I was 5, I guess...

It is pretty common for girls to have the immunization for the common strands of HPV that can transfer to the genitals nowadays, anyhow.

Shit The Catalyst beat me to it!

YES!

"Ever had a cold sore? You already got the herps. Ever had a wart? Already got the HPV."
Never had a sore or wart....i only had sex with one female in LTR...

I googled for other peoples posts on herpes and hpv and dont want to risk going through the suffering like them. So, was thinking why puas actually risk it.....i mean herpes / hpv are incurable..all this just for a few nights of pleasure.

Right now i am only willing to try pua if there is a way of avoiding herpes/hpv like wearing boxers+condoms.

The simple science is this:

+ Only way to be totally safe? Abstain.
+ Only way to be somewhat safe (that somewhat is highly debatable)? Use condoms and minimize partners.
+ Sure way to be unsafe? Rack up lots of partners, especially with slutty women that also have high partner counts. Raw dog or use condoms only once in a while.

If your primary concern is about racking up numbers, then you're taking the less safe route. CDC has shown a direct correlation to risk when it comes to racking up numbers and your chances of catching STD's, even with condoms. Condoms aren't foolproof.

If your primary goal is to have sex and still remain safe, then committed sex in a relationship/marriage is the way to go.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (02-08-2017 05:56 PM)Naveen007786 Wrote:  

"Ever had a cold sore? You already got the herps. Ever had a wart? Already got the HPV."
Never had a sore or wart....i only had sex with one female in LTR...

I googled for other peoples posts on herpes and hpv and dont want to risk going through the suffering. So, was thinking why puas actually risk it.....i mean herpes / hpv are incurable..all this just for a few nights of pleasure.

Right now i am only willing to try pua if there is a way of avoiding herpes/hpv like wearing boxers+condoms.

I've kept my boxers on with questionable girls before. Can't hurt, but no guarantee. If you could buy sheets of latex, pre-attach them into your boxers with a slit in them, I would bet it would help quite a bit. Probably not up to 100% safe, and don't hold your breath for some kind of study or scientific proof that works.

You know you could learn game to get another stable LTR. You don't get STD'd from approaching and learning.

Why are you calling it PUA?

I've banged over 50 different women and raw dogged 90% of them. I've had Chlamydia once. I think the risk of contracting a serious STD is really over-hyped.

I think the risk has been greatly minimized due to modern antibiotics. Still, with so much of our livestock being fed low-dosages of these antibiotics, it is slowly reducing our body's ability to fight back if you really need it for an STD or post-surgery. We may very well see antibiotic resistant STDs and other bugs within our lifetime.

A long, but interesting read: https://newsinhealth.nih.gov/issue/feb2014/feature1

Quote: (02-08-2017 06:12 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

I've banged over 50 different women and raw dogged 90% of them. I've had Chlamydia once. I think the risk of contracting a serious STD is really over-hyped.

I have been with over 100 different women and had raw sex with probably 70-80 of them. Maybe more.

Caught crabs once.

That is all.

I think it was Roosh that once asked if someone can be immune to things like herpes. I often wonder to myself if I am like that.

But I also inspect the vag 100% of the time, don't stick my dick into oddly smelling women, and rarely lick the slit (and only when I am 100% that she is monogamous).

Generally STDs are either rare (eg HIV), easy to cure (eg chlamydia) or difficult to avoid (eg herpes - condoms only reduce transmission by 30%).

But there is a new wave of STDs that antibiotic resistant and of course antibiotics are terrible for your gut flora.

At any rate STDs are mainly a consideration for condoms vs raw dog. Picking up women for sex is always going to be a good idea.

Quote: (02-08-2017 06:28 PM)Laner Wrote:  

I think it was Roosh that once asked if someone can be immune to things like herpes. I often wonder to myself if I am like that.

I have an unpopular opinion about herpes: it's not a big deal.

It's supposedly the most common STD there is. I think the statistic is 1-in-3 people have it? Most people never show any symptoms of it, and the ones that do have symptoms/outbreaks are very mild and go away rather quickly. I think it's just over-stigmatized because it's something you contract it from sex, happens to your genitals, and it's incurable. You will never die from herpes and it will practically never affect your way of life or even your general comfort level.

I'd also like to say I do not have genital herpes... but then again I wouldn't even know if I did because I've never shown symptoms which doesn't mean anything, and it can't accurately be tested for unless you are actually having an outbreak and a culture can be taken.

Quote: (02-08-2017 05:41 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

You have to ask yourself, what do I really want?

Ahhh...The most difficult question we are ever faced with

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

[Image: 56690472.jpg]

Joseph Campbell

I don't know where the 'HPV is incurable' is coming from. Haven't you ever had a wart, like on the back of your thumb or something? Did it stay there forever or eventually go away? That's called a "self resolving infection". Plus they now have a topical medicine called "Imiquimod" for warts & some other skin problems, which locally amps up the immune system so it kills it off.

To answer IRT OP's question "why do players risk it?", I suppose it's because you're going to die eventually anyway. Unless your immune system is complete junk, even if you got one of these things it's not like you're going to end up with a persistent wart-ribbed dick.

Quote: (02-09-2017 02:30 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

[Image: 56690472.jpg]

[Image: 200.gif#0]

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Quote: (02-08-2017 06:28 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Charles Manson claimed to be immune to STD's and considering that he stuck his dick into everything in San Francisco c. 1965 and didn't catch anything, he made a very convincing case. Some believe that it helped foster the aura of mysticism around him that allowed him to be an effective cult leader.

On the other hand Fela Kuti said that AIDS was a made-up disease and that the use of condoms was "un-African." 10 guesses for what he died from.

It's really just playing the odds like anything else. You're likely not to win the Powerball jackpot (292 million:1) yet someone manages to do it every few weeks.

If you want to play, you've got to be willing to pay. Nothing in life is without risk.

Is driving worth the risk of being one of the 50 Americans killed while driving in the past 18 hours?

Is eating food worth the risk of choking to death?

Is getting out of bed worth the risk of falling while getting out of bed?

Is doing anything worth anything?

You pays you money and you takes your chances. I sleep with maybe two or three "new to me" girls a year on average now, I wear rubbers with new girls, and I make sure they're tested before I rawdog. That's the risk I'm willing to accept at this point in my life; I prefer repeat customers. 38 with a lifetime notch count of probably 30+ (that feels like a great number to me) and still all good as of my last test a few months ago. YMMV.

Get the two different HPV vaccines that's already been out for years now. Costs a few hundred.

Get the HSV vaccine coming out this or next year. Maybe two as well.

Realize neither one is that big a deal. 90% of people have HSV on their skin. I'm more worried about getting a plantar wart from public showering without sandals than getting it from skin to skin.

I actually had a plantar wart in college while wearing sandals but shower backed up over them. I got it burned off with a laser in 3 visits. Common problem.

I see tons of famous people with warts all over on their face like Russell Crowe and no one thinks anything of it. People still make out with them.

Almost everyone I know had an HSV1 cold sore around 15. HSV2 is a cold sore on your dick. While I wouldn't want it, it's an inconvenience so long as you abstain during a rare outbreak.

I've banged chicks with my underwear on. Stick my cock through pee fold after donning a condom. I've even used a gloved hand to squirt ons chicks who live Vegas or Bangkok.

Nothing is 100% safe. But you can reduce your risks. Stay away from prostitutes. Bring good condoms and gloves with you when traveling. Go for quality; girls under 6 fuck a lot of gross men. This is one reason having game may reduce your risk. You can be picky in the field. You can confidently turn down a girl in the bedroom if she reveals she's got something.