rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Debauchery in Lima, Peru. Trip report 2017

Greetings fellow travelers

Wanted to share my experiences with the forum of my latest trip to Peru. This was my first time visiting South America so I wasn't sure what to expect. But, first a little about me.

White, American
44 years old
6'1" 170 lbs.
Average looks
Specialty, daygame
Bankroll for this trip was 3k
Time spent in country 25 days

Logistics: Airbnb apartment on Jose Pardo street. Miraflores.
This apartment was perfectly situated about two blocks from parque Kennedy. Fully stocked kitchen, wifi, washer and nice size bathroom. Unfortunately no air-conditioning. There was a body tech gym about half a block away. Grocery store about a minute walk and plenty of restaurants nearby.
Price: 1k

Airfare: American Airlines 720$ roundtrip

Pipelining: Latinamericancupid one month membership 30$

Sitting at the airport in Miami on my 4 hour layover I start receiving text messages from members of the Peru whatsapp group. Telling me how much fun Lima is and how they are looking forward to meeting me. Have to say this put a big smile on my face. It's like having friends you haven't met yet waiting for you.(Damn I love this forum) let the good times roll!

Prior to my arrival I was chatting with women online and one girl made a comment about picking me up at the airport. But, at the time wasn't sure if she was serious or not. Apon arrival, after getting my luggage I proceeded to take two steps outside and I hear this sweet little voice say " hola schlep". I look over and see this spanish girl in a blue minny skirt with black high heels. Light brown hair down to the middle of her back. She walks up and gives me a nice hug. Unfortunately she spoke zero english and my horrible spanish made our communication difficult. I grabbed her hand and jumped into a taxi. I needed a fucking drink asap. Checked into my apartment and then headed to the nearest bar. After slamming three beers in 15 minutes I was starting to feel good and took her back to my place. On the way back I secretly slipped a boner pill out of my pocket and took it. On the elevator up to my room I was checking out those legs and that ass. My excitement was getting the best of me and wanted to start right there. After entering the apartment it was game on. Full makeout and then the clothes started coming off. Zero LMR, Peruvian flag captured. After our first round I layed next to her and looked at her nice brown body. Smaller firm breats and nice ass. Felt like a kid on Christmas morning. Then the boner pill kicked in and it was a 3 hour jackhammer fest. Afterwards we layed there drenched in sweet and utterly exhausted. She went to the bathroom and I quickly started to hide all my valuables. Then passed out and got some rest.

Morning came and I glanced over at her sleeping. The horny fucker that I am I started to slip her panties down around her knees and preceeded for a nice little morning sex romp. Then returned back for some much needed rest. After I woke she was gone but, had a note written about how much she liked me and wanted to see me again.

Spent the day meeting up with the guys from the forum at Larcomar by the ocean. Really cool bunch of guys. They proceeded to give me the lowdown on Peru and things to do and see. Afterwards I got a message from another girl who wanted to meetup. Told her to meet me outside McDonalds at parque Kennedy. Metup with her that evening. Grapped an ice cream and then straight back to my place. Overall she was cute. 19 yrs old. Average face, beautiful long curly hair. Zero LMR and sealed the deal. Nothing really to brag about. Sex was shitty and unfortunately her body wasn't nice. She wasn't fat or anything. Just an below average body. Kicked her out and then headed to the bar. Spent the night drinking, walking around Miraflores and enjoying the weather. Then returned back to my place to get some much needed rest.

In the morning went grocery shopping and made myself a healthy breakfast. Was starting to feel good again and back to my normal self. Usually takes acouple days for the jetlag and culture shock to wear off. Overall I was starting to really like Miraflores. The women were prettier then I expected, weather was great, city was clean and safe. People seemed friendly. What a great place to visit. But, the best part of my trip was hanging out with my new friends. Drix, Papi Rico, Designate and another member who wishes to keep his identity private.

Decided to spend the day running game in parque Kennedy. After my utterly embarrassing display of daygame in Kiev I knew I needed to redeem myself here in Lima. My first three approaches went know where and then it started to click for me. On my fifth approach I received a warm reception from a pretty little six in a summer dress. We spent about an hour walking around, then tried to get her back to my place. She said that she wanted to but had to be home. Later that evening she sent a text asking if she could visit. I was getting ready to go on a date from online. Met the online girl for drinks but unfortunately she didn't look like her picks so I excused myself and asking the daygame girl to visit. Within ten minutes of her being in my place she was giving me a raunchy blowjob. This girl turned out to be one of the freakiest bitches I ever met. I banged her about 20 times on my trip and it was always crazy. Usually I would pop a boner pill and then pound this girl for three hours straight. Told her I was going to plunder her dungeon. Tear it up with recklessly abandonment. She absolutely loved every minute of it. After I would come she would lick it all up. Then start sucking on my balls and trying to get me hard again. I have some nice videos of her doing naughty things with me. Good times!!

After about six days I started to form a quality harem of about five girls. Looking back on things I probably should have tried to game more women but, with hanging out with my buddies from the forum and dealing with the drama from my harem. My days were usually full. I was getting so much sex that it was difficult to have any energy to game new girls. All my girls on average were 6's. But, they made up for it with their happy personalities and cheerful attitudes. One girl would even buy me groceries and cook for me on occasion.

After about 15 days my harem started to slowly collapse. These girls fall in love very fast and are super jealous. Always trying to go through my phone and constantly asking where I'm going and who I'm with. The drama got to the piont that I just couldn't take it anymore and decided to pick my favorite girl and stick with her for the remainder of my stay. Plus, I wanted to spend more time with my forum buddies.

For the last ten days I was meeting up and having lunch with foum members everyday, sightseeing, lots of days at the beach and romantic evenings around town with my main girl.

Food: My apologies for forgetting the names of most of the restaurants I went to. But, if you are in Miraflores and looking for a great restaurant for a romantic lunch or dinner. Mango restaurant in Larcomar is great. It's located next to the ocean and candle light dinner for two with drinks is about 40$. Overall I absolutely loved the food here in Lima.

Taxis: Never had any problems with taxi drivers trying to rip me off or anything.

Beaches: The beaches in Peru aren't really the best. Over crowded, people always trying to sell you shit and the water isn't the cleanest. What I would do is go to the area where the surfers are. The beach area is rocky but, there are less people. No kids and families. Less people trying to sell you sandwiches every two minutes.

Bars and clubs: I was at about three clubs in Miraflores but, unfortunately I was usually wasted and forget the names. One of my favorites was Loki hostel bar. You need a reservation to get in but, was worth it. This bar closes at 12:30 so you need to make the most of your visit. Also, don't forget your ID when you leave. They hold your ID while you are there. Pizza street is located in parque Kennedy. Lots of bars and restaurants in this area. Late at night it's hooker central. One night while I was returning home from a club I stumbled in a prostitute by accident. She was about 50 years old with huge tits. She followed me and kept asking about money until I had to be rude and told her to go fuck off.

Central del Lima: If your in Miraflores you have to take a visit to the capital. This place is absolutely beautiful. Museums, great architecture, my girl and I spent a day walking all over and taking pictures. The architecture will blow you away. I was definitely not expecting that. We took a bus tour around the city and then up through the mountains. Cerro San Cristobal is absolutely breath taking. It's a mountain with a giant cross at the top. The bus will stop on the top so you can take pictures. Note: try to bring a jacket with you. Towards evening it gets chilly up on the summit.

Other things to see in the city center. Plaza de Armas, El Parque del Amor and Cathedral of Lima. Trust me you will be impressed.

Paragliding: on my last day in country Papi Rico and I decided to go paragliding at Larcomar. This was one hell of a great time. Cost was 50$ for 15 mins. But, 15 mins is longer then you think. I can still hear him laughing his ass off as that thing was landing. Lol.. They take you out over the ocean and along the bluffs. You can see all of Lima.

Sad moments: saying good bye to my new friends. Standing on a street corner giving Papi Rico a hug and wishing him safety in his travels. Returning home and having my girl sending me heart wrenching videos of her crying telling me how much she misses me and wants me to return soon.

Conclusion: This was by far my favorite location I have ever visited. Peruvian women matchup well with my personality and game style. I could spend all day running game in parque Kennedy with my buddies. If I were looking to escape the west and find a woman to marry this would be a great place. Nice weather, historical sites, beaches, pretty feminine women. What more could you ask for.

Advice for online dating in Peru. I sent all my messages in spanish using Google translate. They could tell that my spanish was horrible but they didn't mind. If they like you then they will do what they can to communicate with you. After acouple messages ask for their whatsapp number. Most of the women can text in English but, have difficulty understanding you when you speak. I went on many dates where we would hardly talk at all. Honestly, it was great.

If you guys have any questions feel free to send a pm. I'll probably be returning in the near future.

Amazing report- I just got back myself, very spot on, Larcomar & Park Kennedy are the keys to Miraflores, & Miraflores to Lima, Lima to Peru.

Though I used regular tinder instead of Latin American cupid, as my account there got too many inactive accounts and Domenicanas spamming me (despite saying Peru was my destination)

Fucking right on Schlep.!!!

Glad to see a man have a great trip.. hook up with the RVF'ers..
and tear up the town! Props to ya man. These are the kind of
stories I like to read...

Quote: (01-30-2017 04:41 AM)Schlep Wrote:  

Average looks
You're a humble one, Schlep

Quote: (01-30-2017 04:41 AM)Schlep Wrote:  

Standing on a street corner giving Papi Rico a hug and wishing him safety in his travels.

Won't forget that one either, bro. It was a hell of a month, and I think a month or two is the sweet spot for Lima. It's the perfect slump buster city but you can also get so much more out of it per your experience. The food, the sensuality of the women, the comforts of Miraflores - it's all unparalleled. And thanks for braving out the paragliding - the whole setup and lack of paperwork were sketchy AF but in Peru, everything ultimately works out! See you wherever the next winds may carry us.

[Image: clap2.gif]

IIRC Schlep you had been to Russia or Ukraine not long ago and the trip was so-so at best. If that's correct, Lima seems to have been a welcome reprieve. Good times!

(Apologies if I'm confusing you with someone else).

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Thanks for the datasheet and informative PM's. Rep +1 from me. Looking forward to your promised China datasheet.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

@ jselysianeagle

Yeah, I was in Kiev, Ukraine in September for 3 weeks. Awesome city to visit. But, unfortunately my game was shit.

Right on man. Excellent data sheet and psyched to hear you had a great experience. You've put this place on my radar.

Underrated Thread. It was awesome to meet you man, All the information is legit and it is impressive your energy to do so much activities.

I should say Thanks to You, Papi Rico,Designate and others for helping me to improve my game, You forgot to mention one of your favorite Restaurant "La lucha Sanguchera". About the message of the thread, it is inspiring to find members who are doing so well with peruanas,enjoying the food, weather and places.

Let's meet up in my dream place, i hope i can be there soon.

^ We'll definitely be meeting up again soon buddy. Hopefully by the end of the year we'll be swimming in Polish poon. Hanging with RVF crew.

Awesome thread Schlep! +1!
Peru delivers yet again! Gotta take my ass there this year!

Thanks man, reminds me of my awesome time exactly 1 year ago.

Nice. Planning to go in the next days.

Wow. +1 from me. Wish I could travel like you mi compadres.

Guys me and my brother are going to lima in august and we are both good gringo material. Anyone interested in meeting there?

I'm confused now. I thought Peru Sucks.

[Image: uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif]

[Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (07-23-2017 10:56 AM)Off The Reservation Wrote:  

jejejeje

Only for certain people.

Quote: (07-23-2017 10:56 AM)Off The Reservation Wrote:  

[Image: uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif]

Yeah it is a sea of 5s and 6s with rare 7 or 8s. However it is poosy paradise for white blonde foreigners looking for dating down.

^ ^ ^
Yes Peru is only 5 and 6's. There is no girl above a 7 in the entire country. Anywhere. Save your tickets for somewhere else. Please believe me so no more gringos come to Peru. Or if you do, please only do online game. And the food is even worse. Definitely not worth it.

[Image: tard.gif]

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

Are there women with big butts in Peru?

I´m thinking of it as a possible vacation destination on September.

For me Lima was not that easy. I actually do much better in Colombia. I'm tall with Mediterranean skin and dark brown hair. Maybe blond is more important in Peru than Colombia?

^ Opposites attract, and Peruanas are darker… You brought sand to the beach, dawg

Robert I had a similar experience to you. I got far, far, far better receptiveness from girls in Colombia than in Peru (including Lima), and also have the tan/Mediterranean skin and dark hair (and dark eyes)

Quote: (08-03-2017 07:05 PM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

Are there women with big butts in Peru?

I´m thinking of it as a possible vacation destination on September.

There seems to be different archetypes of Peruanas. One type has the "smushy", but the majority do not.

[Image: 23C.jpg]

From
https://www.forosperu.net/temas/peruanas...6/pagina-9