rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

13-year-old boy with tight game seduces his attractive middle school teacher
3-year-old boy with tight game seduces his attractive middle school teacher
He basically broke her down over an extended period of time with a push-pull type of game.

Quote:Quote:

According to court documents, Vera originally met her underage paramour during the 2015 session of summer school. Initially the student was very rude to her, but eventually became flirty and started pestering Vera for her Instagram handle.

Eventually, the student found her on Instagram and sent her a follow request. She rejected it.

When the fall term began, the student was assigned to one of Vera’s English classes and made frequent inappropriate comments toward her. Despite telling him to stop, the raunchy comments toward her would persist.

One day the student was absent from class, and worried about him, Vera broke down and sent him a message on Instagram.

After reminding him about an upcoming assignment, the student asked Vera for her phone number. She complied. The student then asked her if they could “hang out” and she agreed. She picked him up and drove him around town before making out with him in her car.

[...]

In January, Vera became pregnant with the student’s child. His family was initially very excited about the child, but she eventually opted to get an abortion.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/gray-collins/2...s-in-jail/

[Image: 15940448_552637524932297_7747382367949110397_n.jpg]

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]
Apparently pregnant with his child, according to this article. There are tons of Instagram pics out there on Google Images if you search under her name.

http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/breaki...nts-child/

May have put on some weight:

[Image: attachment.jpg35401]   
Ok, who's RVF member's kid is this ?

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.
It's because he watched RSD videos, right?

Quote: (01-18-2017 12:14 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

His family was initially very excited about the child, but she eventually opted to get an abortion.

Ah, so American chick / fucked in the head.
We covered this at length on the Teachersex thread. Kinda of a dupe.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.
Roosh is right about that Push/Pull game. Mexican American guys love that style and is the go to technique for the vast majority of them when they are high school age. Negs and teasing, with the tongue sticking out while waiting for the girl to push them on the shoulder or chase them for a slap.

Seen it enough times myself to know it when I see it. It never worked on black women like it did with the Latinas, but it was always interesting to watch that dynamic in action. Until I got into my 20s I never got to use it myself because I never really chased Latinas back then.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.
She was a single mom, not much game needed. Also SIF, would not bang-I would have hit it when I was 13 for sure.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....
Holy Shit, 10 Years. That has to be the longest sentence a female teacher has gotten.
Why doesn't it work on black women?

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung
Much respect.

At thirteen, I didn't know what else my dick was for.
I know a guy, a few years older than me.

Underage at a local club his last year of high school.

Meets up with a young slut, a solid 7, fresh out of university. He goes back to her house and gets laid.

One day in class sometime thereafter, they're sat down waiting for it to begin.

And she walks in as the substitute teacher!

My cousin said to me once about her, "My son, you could probably go there tonight and bring her home if you wanted to!"
Why is her lawyer Sam Elliott ?

[Image: attachment.jpg35403]   

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.
That is a striking difference between her Instagram pics and the court pic above. Some women have mastered the SIF angles!

Also, notice the blonde attorney trying to strike a power pose for the camera.
Quote: (01-18-2017 12:51 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

correct thread-41604...pid1485679 dupe per rules of the forum, helpful guidelines point 2 thread-13005...#pid211211

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
Toddler game recognized.
Quote: (01-18-2017 03:38 PM)Splord Wrote:  

Toddler game recognized.

thats pizza gate game.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
Quote: (01-18-2017 01:25 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Why doesn't it work on black women?

It doesn't work on them the way Mexican men use it. They don't like getting clowned in public or even private like that. The guys do it pretty hard because they are trying to build up that raw attraction and passion very quickly, but in a slow burn way.

Today Yesenia slapped Jorge on the back as he is running away laughing about how big he said her head is or about some low grade she made in class. The next day he comes back and tries a little kino by pulling her shirt. If she snaps back at him about yesterday, he will say something to the effect of, "naw girl im just playin!" She might pull away weakly for a week or so but eventually she will break. If Jorge is like some dudes I went to school with, he would pull her in close try to bear hug her sticking out his tongue again while she resists.

It starts verbal but they use teasing and mocking to get some physicality going. Good or bad, it doesn't matter. They know each punch, batted slap, is one playful jab away from making out after school or out right fucking at her house when the parents are still at work.

Yesenia are demure enough for that shit to work due to their Mexican culture that promotes femininity more than American culture in this way.

Most Black women cannot be insulted like that. Aggressive grabbing works on some, but that depends on the chick. They just take themselves too seriously for that to work. In fact, if you are in a position to safely and playfully put down on them, you probably have all the IOI you need to escalate physically anyway, so therefore you really did not need it. That's encroaching upon Overgaming territory. Me personally I would rather playfully bounce a basketball into a black girl's ass and look at her funny, before I use a strong neg/put down. A an old roomate of mine and I would do this and got results.

I am sure there is a black dude or two out there that will say, naw Kai, that always worked for me! Well then I would want to know how tall, handsome, and popular in school you were because your average black dude isn't getting away with strong push pull the way Mexicans do.

I did not even mention the Mexicans that like to construction yard whistle and pinch girls. I wonder if those Jamaican yardbwoys Moma likes to talk about would pinch women. I would wager they just spit game and followed them instead.

Usually black girls quickly 1up every tease you drop on them and if you are not keen on how to deescalate or deflect that, you are stuck eating a bigger and more personal attack from them, while they walk away clowning your ass with other girls. It's been said before here many times, they are naturally game resistant to a degree. If you can game sistas well, you can game pretty much anyone else.

Quote: (01-18-2017 03:08 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2017 12:51 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

correct thread-41604...pid1485679 dupe per rules of the forum, helpful guidelines point 2 thread-13005...#pid211211

Calling out Roosh for posting a dupe on his own forum... This should be interesting.

[Image: popcorn3.gif]
Quote: (01-18-2017 03:43 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Toddler game recognized.

thats pizza gate game.

It would be if she gamed him...[Image: wink.gif]
Quote: (01-18-2017 02:29 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

That is a striking difference between her Instagram pics and the court pic above. Some women have mastered the SIF angles!

Also, notice the blonde attorney trying to strike a power pose for the camera.

Latinas are NOTORIOUS for hiding the SIF angles when online. Hynas like that are on IG a dime a dozen.

WNB

Granted if was 13 years old, I'd probably stick my dick in any bitch giving me attention just because I wanted to lose my virginity.
Respect to the kid. Somebody is about to hit the prison wall...
[Image: 584999ba7b7d4d76317f6001.png]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.
Quote: (01-18-2017 12:22 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Apparently pregnant with his child, according to this article. There are tons of Instagram pics out there on Google Images if you search under her name.

http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/breaki...nts-child/

May have put on some weight:

I remember hearing that she had an abortion when the school found out. The kid's parents were supportive of the relationship.

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.
Quote: (01-18-2017 04:56 PM)Shrodax Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2017 03:08 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

1485679.html#pid1485679 dupe per rules of the forum, helpful guidelines point 2 thread-13005...#pid211211
Calling out Roosh for posting a dupe on his own forum... This should be interesting.
All hands for renaming the forum to drhowardforum.com

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech
Quote: (01-18-2017 03:43 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Toddler game recognized.

thats pizza gate game.

Would be if she gamed him[Image: wink.gif]