rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obama commutes sentence of Manning - Will Assange agree to Extradition?

President Obama commuted the 35 year sentence of Bradley(Chelsea) Manning. Wikileaks tweeted the other day that Assange would agree to extradition if that happened.

[Image: attachment.jpg35398]   

Quote:Quote:

Now, under the terms of Mr. Obama’s commutation announced by the White House on Tuesday, Ms. Manning is set to be freed on May 17 of this year, rather than in 2045.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/17/us/po....html?_r=0

What's wrong with Assange, has he lost his mind?

^^ He never thought Obama would commute the sentance.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

It's an interesting case, I just watched Sean Hannity going over some of the things that Manning released to Sean with Assange during the interview.

I think Hannity holds Assange in a higher regard now (because of the DNC leaks).

I think Manning, Snowden, and Assange shouldn't be charged or at least their charges reduced.

They woke a many people up to what our government does, granted we knew what they were doing, but not the extent or the details.

Quote: (01-17-2017 05:18 PM)BassPlayaYo Wrote:  

What's wrong with Assange, has he lost his mind?
Or maybe Assange expects to be pardoned by President Trump?

Manning probably got his sentence commuted so he could go on TV talking about how liberating cutting his dick off was.

I think it's indisputable that Manning's "transgender" bullshit was a factor in his release.

Can someone remind me what parts of Manning's leaks were of value to the public? Did he leak anything that we're better off knowing?
As I recall it was just a bunch of diplomatic cables that made the US look bad, but I didn't look into it closely when it came out.

Quote: (01-17-2017 05:32 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

I think it's indisputable that Manning's "transgender" bullshit was a factor in his release.

Can someone remind me what parts of Manning's leaks were of value to the public? Did he leak anything that we're better off knowing?
As I recall it was just a bunch of diplomatic cables that made the US look bad, but I didn't look into it closely when it came out.

You can read more about it here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Ma..._WikiLeaks

I think his whole gender identity might of been a ploy, only Manning will really know - he's definitely fucked in the head.

Manning is an attention whore and it is foolish to sacrifice yourself for him.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Manning was responsible for the helicopter attack leak as well.

I actually don't have a huge problem with this. Although he is doing it for the wrong reasons, to encourage leaks that embarrass Trump. These leaks were a huge embarrassment to the neocon crowd because they showed that the official narrative on the state of the Iraq war was complete bullshit.

There were also some great tidbits in the cables, such as US ambassadors working to target reprisals against countries that opposed GMO usage.

Obama does this right as he's walking out the door. If he really did it on principle, he would have pardoned him/her a long time ago. More proof that this is just a ploy to encourage leakers in the Trump administration.

The Obama administration has been more vindictive to all whistleblowers than all previous administrations combined. Look it up.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (01-17-2017 05:47 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

I think his whole gender identity might of been a ploy...

This.

I always had a feeling that Bradley Manning's "transition" was bullshit. It makes no sense that a military guy who is an expert in computers would suddenly become "transgender" after being sentenced to 35 years in prison. Either he went crazy because he was in prison, or he somehow knew that he would get pardoned by Obama if he claimed to be "transgender."

Of course, I have no evidence to support any of this. I've just always had a feeling it was all bullshit. I had the biggest feeling that he was either being blackmailed into doing it, or he had ulterior motives. Now that Obama pardoned him (and not Snowden), it seems I may have been right. I'll be surprised if Bradley doesn't go back to being "Bradley" within 5 years.

Quote: (01-17-2017 06:54 PM)Rob Banks Wrote:  

Quote: (01-17-2017 05:47 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

I think his whole gender identity might of been a ploy...

This.

I always had a feeling that Bradley Manning's "transition" was bullshit. It makes no sense that a military guy who is an expert in computers would suddenly become "transgender" after being sentenced to 35 years in prison. Either he went crazy because he was in prison, or he somehow knew that he would get pardoned by Obama if he claimed to be "transgender."

Of course, I have no evidence to support any of this. I've just always had a feeling it was all bullshit. I had the biggest feeling that he was either being blackmailed into doing it, or he had ulterior motives. Now that Obama pardoned him (and not Snowden), it seems I may have been right. I'll be surprised if Bradley doesn't go back to being "Bradley" within 5 years.

He was gay before he got caught. He went gender crazy after getting caught but he may have wanted a sex change back then as well. Regardless, it's all gay.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

So if Obama thinks nothing is wrong with giving live, Classified information to Wikileaks, then he and all of the leftists in media, congress and the intelligence community can shut the fuck up about Russian conspiracies since those revolve around...someone giving emails from a fucking gmail account to Wikileaks. Amazing the world we live in where someone who has basically committed treason will get off because of LGBT nonsense while Podesta's email leak was considered a grave threat to the fabric of our 240 year Republic.

But at least all of those Democrats skipping the Inauguration can change their plans come back, and all those protests and riots planned across the country can be cancelled, because Trump is legit now.

Somehow I don't think this will happen.

Putting all the conspiracy stuff aside, I don't ordinarily support Obama on anything but on this issue I applaud this decision, Chelsea Manning has suffered enough and imo is a true patriot that suffered in silence for many years. Nice one Obama, nice to see you bow out with some class

He who dares wins - Del Boy

Quote: (01-17-2017 09:25 PM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

Putting all the conspiracy stuff aside, I don't ordinarily support Obama on anything but on this issue I applaud this decision, Chelsea Manning has suffered enough and imo is a true patriot that suffered in silence for many years. Nice one Obama, nice to see you bow out with some class

This has nothing to do with class and everything to do with politics. He isn't giving a pardon to Julian. Both men leaked documents showing government wrongdoing. Look at Snowden, he tried to go through the proper channels and was ignored. The bottom line is, I don't like these leaks, as it goes to show you that there's lack of action within the agencies, but honest patriots have to use them as they are being ignored when they voice their concerns about the abuse.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Thoughts:

(1) Stop saying this was a "classy" move by Obama. It was narcissism and politics that drove it, not principle. Obama knows you're remembered most for the last thing you do: this is an attempt to convince himself and the mouth-breathers on the Left that he's a nice guy after all, and not the first President to have been at war with other countries for the entirety of his 8 year run. Obama didn't do this any earlier because it would have knocked all the wind out of his, and the DNC's, whinging about leaking, espionage, etc, etc. Can't complain about documents walking out of buildings on flashdrives when you're releasing guys responsible for some of the most embarrassing leaks against previous administration.

(2) What's happening around May 17 this year, which is apparently Manning's new release date?

(3) This was a dumbass move by Assange. Obama gets to please Clinton and Company if Assange actually holds up to his promise, because Assange has done a hell of a lot more damage to the Democrats and Obama than Manning ever did. Obama has been handed a win/win: if Assange follows through, Trump is left embarrassed - whether Assange is extradited or not. If Assange doesn't follow through, Wikileaks' moral authority is eroded.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Wow, Assange is agreeing to being extradited.

I have a huge amount of respect for him now.

Before I thought he was just a clever opportunist but now I see he has some rock solid principles.

Quote: (01-17-2017 10:29 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Before I thought he was just a clever opportunist but now I see he has some rock solid principles.

It's hard not to respect Assange no matter what you think about wikileaks. He fought the most powerful intelligence agencies in the world (At one point they literally sent an assassin after him) and WON, almost entirely on his own. How many people in the world can say that?

Obama commuted freak Manning for one reason. So the news will talk about "Chelsea Manning" and refer to it as "her or she." It's a last ditch attempt to give legitimacy to these sexual deviants. When the news refers to it as "she, her, or Chelsea" it won't take long before regular people follow suit. And the sexual deviant agenda is pushed one step further.

With that said, Manning is the product of the fuck ups of two major government entities. The army fucked up because they knew Manning was fucking nuts. When he should have been discharged for being crazy, the Army decided to redeploy. The FBI had his military file, they should have seen that he was a problem, and yet they still approved his security clearance.

[Image: C2cQIc-XUAEuFUL.jpg:large]

Quote: (01-17-2017 10:29 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Julian has not broken any American laws to my knowledge. If I recall correctly he was wanted for questioning, in Manning's case. Which he has now been tried, convicted, and now pardoned.

Lynch is going to be fired day 1. The new AG won't likely extradite him and even Trump can block that himself if he wanted to.

Bringing him in for questioning and sending him back to Sweden is not exactly a bad idea because it would clear the air. They could also get his testimony in regards to the Clinton Foundation investigation and DNC corruption cases. If Julian was smart he would tell them his source (esp. if it was Seth) because they could use his testimony as a motive to open a federal investigation on his death.

Also, they would need to "fix" his evasion of arrest in the UK issue first before dealing with anything else. The Yard is not exactly amused at how much money they have spent looking like a bunch of soppy wankers.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Assange isn't going to extradite to the States because his demands were not met.

“Mr. Assange welcomes the announcement that Ms. Manning's sentence will be reduced and she will be released in May, but this is well short of what he sought,” said Barry Pollack, Assange’s U.S.-based attorney, via email."

“Mr. Assange had called for Chelsea Manning to receive clemency and be released immediately.”

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/...tion-offer

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Just because Trump is elected doesn't mean that the Deep Staters aren't deeply entrenched in power back in D.C. It will take a while to root out the evil factions that Bush and Obama put in office. Julian is safest in that embassy for the rest of his life. Sad, but true. It also provides political cover to show what a kangaroo court Swedish law has become when you let feminists run the show. Assange should only leave of his own free will once Sweden drops all pending investigations against him. If he is released and forced to stand trial, he will be subject to a Stalinist court who will make him into a rapist, thus invalidating his whole cause. Who can trust a rapist? The left and right statists want no challenge to their institutional power, and they will railroad him in any legal proceeding. Unless he is granted full immunity from prosecution, there's no point in leaving the embassy. He'll either be arrested, charged, tried, convicted, jailed or killed, or all of the above.

Quote: (01-18-2017 12:01 PM)renotime Wrote:  

Assange isn't going to extradite to the States because his demands were not met.

“Mr. Assange welcomes the announcement that Ms. Manning's sentence will be reduced and she will be released in May, but this is well short of what he sought,” said Barry Pollack, Assange’s U.S.-based attorney, via email."

“Mr. Assange had called for Chelsea Manning to receive clemency and be released immediately.”

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/...tion-offer

As I said: dumbass move by Assange to begin with.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Obama called his bluff. I agree it wasn't a smart move for a man who overwhelmingly makes smart moves. Hopefully it will blow over soon enough. Trump is already threatening to put Obama's legacy in ruins, so Julian not following through will have a minor impact at best in the long run.