rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women's March on Washington

I recently sent out a spoof Tweet:

"Hey beginner PUAs in DC. The #womensmarch is a great place to practice day game! Use the male feminist act! Fish, barrel, sex positivity!"

The intent was to raise suspicion on all the men marching in the event. "Is he a real ally or is he a PUA pretending to be a male feminist so he can get my phone number or access to my vagina?"

I think this would be a funny meme to Tweet out from a variety of sources to really upset the apple cart and generate some lulz.

Anyone else want to do some Tweetin' on this?

Ha ha that cracked me up. I just made a comment warning about the "Floods" of PUAs that will be marching on Washington on this Jezebel article
http://theslot.jezebel.com/were-off-to-d...1791343866

I had to make an account so hopefully they approve it. Gotta get it to easily rustled women with a megaphone, Jezzies seem like the type to go for it

A funny troll would be to dress up like a stereotypical Casanova and cruise around the protest spouting out really cheesy pick-up lines, like, "Hi sweetheart, what's your sign?" while someone records it.

I plan on using a photo like this during the march day online.

Basically writing - yeah you women have it SO hard here or something along those lines.

[Image: SYRIA-master1050.jpg]

Another good troll would be to attend the protest with a placard that says, "Islam is rape culture" or "Ban the burqa."

Good god, what if their periods all start lining up at the same time?

An extremely brave troll move would be selling menstrual products on the side of the road.

Who will be america's version of the whip your dick out troll from the Brazilian slutwalk? This is the time to do it.

[Image: lkNiK.jpg?fb]

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

need a couple of guys to hold up signs that say 9, 8, or whatever like they are Olympic judges judging a beauty contest.

[Image: group-panel-judges-holding-score-signs-f...376213.jpg]

How come women don't hold worldwide marches about Saudi Arabia? Or about Bill Clinton?

Typical male feminist

^ he would make a great horror movie villain. Scared the fuck out of me!!!

^^^Thats my picture!!! This is doxxing, now everyone knows how I look!

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

[Image: A5T6XsJHcAK992BKwV_LFEaYli_Rx7xLe8Cern0D...6a860510eb]

This is going on all over the country. Chicago is having one and expecting 50k+. I'm thinking about going and getting a nice inside seat drinking coffee. Would not day game!

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Quote: (01-20-2017 04:59 PM)Belgrano Wrote:  

[Image: A5T6XsJHcAK992BKwV_LFEaYli_Rx7xLe8Cern0D...6a860510eb]

Sad! If you could see the thought bubbles over all these "sisters in arms" they would all read:

"I'm prettier than her, and her and her, but that other bitch is a bitch, and so is that bitch and that bitch over there..."

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Alright everyone, they're in position... release the Muslim migrants!

Quote:[/url]

Quote:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/WeArtThat/status/822822009763692545]

Watching some of it online. It's a real low energy affair. They would have been better served staying home and baking cookies for their families or their cats.

What are all these white women mad about?

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham

There are "sister marches" for this event all over the world today. Funny thing is, even in Kenya, it's practically all white liberals who show up for this shit:

[Image: 7E3E6FD4-67DE-44D6-9DA7-81D0406964DB_w610_r1_s.jpg]

Didn't catch one taking place in Saudi Arabia or the vicinity thereabouts....

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/822830377291157505][/url]

A very mild sign.

Quote: (01-20-2017 01:15 PM)Hypno Wrote:  

need a couple of guys to hold up signs that say 9, 8, or whatever like they are Olympic judges judging a beauty contest.

[Image: group-panel-judges-holding-score-signs-f...376213.jpg]

I'm pretty sure you could leave the 9 and 8's at home. The 4 may get worn out though.

Trying to figure out exactly what they are protesting as well. What do they hope will change as a result of this?

The host mom of the Brazilian au pair I'm dating flew out to DC from Denver to participate. Her fat cuck husband made a bunch of Facebook posts about how brave she is and how he's proud of her.

It's funny how she has time for that but no time to take care of her two IVF children.

Quote: (01-21-2017 11:27 AM)wi30 Wrote:  

The host mom of the Brazilian au pair I'm dating flew out to DC from Denver to participate. Her fat cuck husband made a bunch of Facebook posts about how brave she is and how he's proud of her.

It's funny how she has time for that but no time to take care of her two IVF children.

Real reason for trip:

[Image: carousel.JPG?n=1686]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT