rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Crticize my strategy please

Greetings gents, longtime lurker here

I will soon be taking a 3 weeks trip to Cape town, I have devised a strategy based on what I've read on this forum to improve my game during that trip. (and hopefully land a lay or two) Please take a minute or two to criticize or make suggestions based on my background and strategy:

Background: I nearing 30 years old. My waist size is 36 at 6ft tall. My looks are average, although I have received some compliments from women (and men, lamentably so). I dress poorly. My game is poor- I do not take shit from anybody and I do not try to please anyone, but the greatest obstacle I face in game is a fundamental disinterest in people- I can joke and converse with people that I do not find interesting for half an hour max, after which my disinterest becomes glaringly obvious.

I've recently made a move to financial freedom by taking a finance job on a minesite deep in Africa. There is nothing to do here but work and go to the gym. This means a tax free income, with zero expenses. Every 2 months I will be getting 3 weeks leave, during which I am extremely determined to use the time&money to learn game.

The strategy:
>move into a guesthouse centrally located near bars (can't stand clubs)
>buy new clothes- ditch the shorts, buy pants&stylish formal shoes. I have several well fitting suits, but how do you justify wearing these on holiday?
>during the day: enjoy myself- this mean hiking and reading. I am going to try mix with people while doing both: hiking with people rather than alone, reading at a coffee shop rather than at the guesthouse
>during the evening: Go out every night, drink sparingly, screen for a few minutes, direct cold approach any girl in the 5-6 range that show indicators of DTF.
>Focus on foreign girls (there are many european tourists hanging around cape town). My success rate with South African women have been.....poor.
>Make the attempt for same night lays- this is the only way I've ever reached success- I simply cannot be bothered to "perform" for someone over multiple days through dates/ messages.

Please tell me If I'm missing something here or whether you think I have the wrong approach here altogether.

Why do you dress poorly? Go to a proper clothing store with sales people that know their stuff. Spend some coin on getting some fitted dress shirts that button down. Get polos that aren't too baggy, but fit your shape. Get a solid pair of brown dress shoes and also a pair of dark wash jeans. There's no excuse to handicap your game with sloppy dress. Spend the money at a decent shop that actually has sales people who dress well themselves and can pick out outfits for you if you don't know how to dress well. I'd start with that. When you look better, you will feel more social.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Hey mate,

Since you are going to Cape Town there are a few questions which you need to give us clarification first before I could give any specific advice.

- What race are you?
- You say you are going to the gym. Do you look fit and have some kind of a beach body?
- What is your bankroll how much money are you willing to throw around?
- When are you going to Cape Town exactly? In January or later this year?

@JMK: Agreed, this is an unnecessary handicap that will be rectified within two weeks. I have nice dress shirts and suits but these do not belong in a bar.

@Schalk:
-I'm caucasian boet.
-Inconsistently. I am working on it but for this trip I will not be able to use it to any sort of advantage.
-Money is largely not an issue. I intend to eat, drink and dress well but I am repulsed by the idea of wasting money on things I consider worthless- i.e fancy hotels or bottle service in clubs to impress girls.
-Going to Cape town in about two weeks

Get kitted out with decent clothes.

Pipeline well ahead online from mining camp and hit the game running.

Buff up and diet to get a good build.

Other than that, I think you will slay it, just down to learning game.

Probably one of your biggest challenges is pretending to be interested in them

You sound like you and I were seperated at birth!

Instead of being interested in them - try having fun with girls instead. Acknowledge to yourself have idea why they are there. Right into the approach ask them what they are up to, what brings them to the area, and try to guess what the rest of their life must be like. The funnier the guess the easier it is to keep a conversation going.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (01-02-2017 12:10 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Instead of being interested in them - try having fun with girls instead. Acknowledge to yourself have idea why they are there. Right into the approach ask them what they are up to, what brings them to the area, and try to guess what the rest of their life must be like. The funnier the guess the easier it is to keep a conversation going.

That is a very good idea. Some girls absolutely hate this, but most love it.

I've had some success with this in the past- its a very quick way to get a girl to laugh by coming up with outrageous guesses as to what shes up to/ what her background is. If you guess correctly she becomes immediately interested in how you knew, if you guess incorrectly then you can make her laugh. It's win-win!

Now to incorporate it as part of my routine rather than doing it only randomly/ad-hoc.

Stumbling block here can be my sometimes brutal honesty, i.e: (I think you come from x city, work x corporate drone job, spend all your time on your phone and have no interesting hobbies, don't excercise and have been slutting it up ever since she left school)