rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jeniffer Lawrence & Chris Pratt in new pro-masculinity Passengers movie trigger SJWs

Jeniffer Lawrence & Chris Pratt in new pro-masculinity Passengers movie trigger SJWs

The new movie Passengers is one of the best movies I have seen this year, I warmly recommend it.

It is very pro-masculine, pro-red pill, and it has no feminist and no social justice bullshit.

It was very refreshing, and I enjoyed it very much.

Of course, it didn't take long for all the liberal media to slash
the movie with terrible reviews, to universally cry that it is very "sexist",
"mysoginistic" and so on... you know the drill:

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/chris-pra...assengers/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lj-quirk/l...76948.html

Also, Jeniffer Lawrence has some nude scenes in the movie,
one more reason for all the feminists to be triggered hard.

[Image: vMvlSyL.jpg]

Wait, isn't that movie basically romance in space? Could you say some of these red pill philosophies in movie?

I might have to check it out, although I'll probably wait until it comes out on DVD here.

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

she does nothing for me, id rather bang mccains daughter

Passengers (2016)
PG-13 | 1h 56min | Adventure, Drama, Romance
Quote:Quote:

The spaceship, Starship Avalon, in its 120-year voyage to a distant colony planet known as the "Homestead Colony" while transporting 5,259 people has a malfunction in two of its sleep chambers. As a result two hibernation pods open prematurely and the two people that awoke, Jim Preston (Chris Pratt) and Aurora Lane (Jennifer Lawrence), are stranded on the spaceship, still 90 years from their destination

Not really my typical genre of movie but I'll check it out if other members can vouch for it

Quote: (12-29-2016 07:51 AM)torid Wrote:  

Also, Jeniffer Lawrence has some nude scenes in the movie,
one more reason for all the feminists to be triggered hard.

The real question is, does she show her butthole?

Never mind, we all saw it back in 2014.
thread-39966.html

I noticed that liberal critics were panning this movie. In the Washington Post for example, the current year reviewer says:

Quote:Quote:

The most original and intriguing element of “Passengers” turns out to be its most troubling, which is how a passenger named Aurora, played by Jennifer Lawrence, comes to figure in the story. Going into detail about that development wouldn’t be sporting, but it’s safe to say that, like the recent film “Collateral Beauty,” the plot of “Passengers” hinges on a morally dubious act that the filmmakers gloss over in a series of creepy justifications and a sudden third-act reversal.

That word, "creepy" is, of course, a word with loaded political connotations. I'm going to put this film in my Netflix queue.

This movie is basically "The Shining" in space, only instead of killing people because the isolation makes him crazy, Chris Pratt does something far worse, he starts a relationship with Jennifer Lawrence. Don't want to ruin it, but you will see other parallels if you watch it.

It also continues the trend of recent movies, in what I assume is an attempt to pander to Millenials, creating a heroine who never does anything heroic, only whines and screams and exaggerates her problems while having no compassion for the other characters in the movie.

She never digs deep and finds a strong core she never knew she had.

She just berates and scorns and acts melodramatic.

Whenever faced with danger she either lets someone else deal with it, or immediately indulges in a full on panic attack which, somehow, miraculously, saves the day.

She actually engages in SJW like exaggerations and false accusations in this movie that would make someone like Laurie Penney proud.

These mini-meltdowns are always treating with the utmost of seriousness by the other characters, who rush in to make her feel better always.

There is a certain point where she accuses another character of murder that will be eerily familiar to anyone on this forum who has ever read an article about how Roosh is pro-rape.

Trying not to ruin it here, but the resuscitation scene is a shining example of someone who has no ability to think or act under pressure just completely spazzing out, and hoping for the best.

Early on, I had hope for this movie, because the theme was:

What if you have put all your trust into technology and algorithms only to find it had let you down, and you only had artificial intelligence to interact with, and it never quite got what you were talking about?

You get Chris Pratt, taking a common sense problem solving approach only to be frustrated at every turn by an empty ship that, while interacting with him, ends up being like living with a 3-D customer support call menu where you never got to talk to a human being.

There is a lot of gold to be mined in that topic.

Unfortunately, Jennifer Lawrence shows up, being herself, as only she can be, making any sensible man nostalgic for the AI.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

I often rely on Debbie Schlussel for movie reviews: she is so ridiculously pro-Jewish and pro-Israel it's almost comical but she also calls out every single instance of modern progressive SJW bullshit, so there's that. Anyhoo, she gives Passengers a two-and-a-half Reagans rating, so that's not too bad.

Debbie Schlussel - Passengers review

She's my go-to reference whenever the kids mention a film they want to see.

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton

Even if the film is pro-masculinity, I refuse to give it one dime due to it having J-Law in it. She's such a feminist shrew, and she gets a percentage of every ticket sale and DVD. If you have to watch it, rent it from your local library.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

I saw this movie last week.

The theater has comfy chairs and free WiFi. I snuck in four 25 OUNCE!!! Busch beers and read the rooshv forum.

The movie is about spacepeople or something. I stopped trolling the forum when the spaceman fucked Jennifer lawrenc, but that's all I remember.

Aloha!

I thought the movie was boring, especially the first third. I know why it was constructed that way - to allow the audience to sympathize with the choice Pratt makes - but that doesn't forgive the sin of failing to entertain me.

Another trailer where they show most of the movie. You should be able to sell the idea at "Two people stuck in space 90 years before everyone defrosts" and cut it when things start malfunctioning.

Quote: (12-29-2016 03:03 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Don't want to ruin it

Trying not to ruin it here

Twice you mention not wanting to spoil, and yet mention key plot points...are you a trailer?

Quote: (12-30-2016 03:14 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Even if the film is pro-masculinity, I refuse to give it one dime due to it having J-Law in it. She's such a feminist shrew, and she gets a percentage of every ticket sale and DVD. If you have to watch it, rent it from your local library.

I was going to say the studios are probably going to fuck her out of any money from the backend by cooking the books until the movie shows a loss like they do with every other movie, so don't worry about your money going to her. But then I realized she's a big enough name she probably gets some percent of gross.

It's just almost everyone else in the movie that's going to be fucked out of any share of net profits by Hollywood accounting.

In general, I can't stand Hollywood, and any money you give them is going to be funding some libfag cause. There are plenty of classic movies you can get from the 40's, 50's, etc. that had masculine men and feminine women. Most modern movies suck, and giving money to my enemies is against my code of conduct. Screw them. Best to vote with your wallet and buy the classics worth seeing.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (12-30-2016 03:23 AM)Kona Wrote:  

I saw this movie last week.

The theater has comfy chairs and free WiFi. I snuck in four 25 OUNCE!!! Busch beers and read the rooshv forum.

The movie is about spacepeople or something. I stopped trolling the forum when the spaceman fucked Jennifer lawrenc, but that's all I remember.

Aloha!

And what did you scan them as in the self-checkout?

I'm going to wait for the dissapointment of the new Alien movie I think.

If you want a funny pro-masculine film (with zombies) watch Train to Busan, best zombie movie I watched in a long time with hilarious characters.

Quote: (12-30-2016 04:04 AM)AntiMediocrity Wrote:  

Another trailer where they show most of the movie. You should be able to sell the idea at "Two people stuck in space 90 years before everyone defrosts" and cut it when things start malfunctioning.

Quote: (12-29-2016 03:03 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Don't want to ruin it

Trying not to ruin it here

Twice you mention not wanting to spoil, and yet mention key plot points...are you a trailer?

So in your case I failed my mission.

Just like Jennifer Lawrence.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

I went into this movie blind like I usually do (I try my best to avoid watching trailers) and saw it with a girl the ither day. Good date movie but I wouldnt see it alone. Chris Pratt is on a roll lately as a leading man that plays likeable masculine characters. Like most recent Sci-fi movies the premise is very interesting and engages you for the first 1/3, after which it becomes entirely predictable. I give it a 3/5.

WWWD
-Would Watch With Date.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

I have not watched the movie, but having Chris Pratt in it I have an assumption based on Jurassic World.

One reason feminists hated the Jurassic World movie was part due to the way the gender are portrayed, at the beginning the genders are separated and don't have need for each others, but once SHTF then the genders need each others to survive and preserve the children.

Stefan Molyneux did a good review on it, he mentions Chris Pratt has somehow become the only actor that can somehow display a level of masculinity not common today.

Feminists are already hating Guardian Of The Galaxy Vol 2 for being sexist, also it has to do with Chris Pratt.

I won't watch this movie because I don't want that bitch J Lawrence to get a cent of my money, but I see lots of feminists on social media whinging about this being a shining example of Rape Culture. I assume this is due to Chris Pratt trying to start a relationship with J Lawrence's character?

Surely if they can make a ship that travels to another habitable planet, they can make poor Chris Pratt some decent VR Sex holosuite instead of him having to endure that shrew for 90 years?

Quote: (12-29-2016 05:24 PM)ed pluribus unum Wrote:  

She's my go-to reference whenever the kids mention a film they want to see.

Never heard of her before and just checked her out. She is spot on with this about Carrie Fisher:

"Supposedly, a lot of women who were girls when the original Star Wars trilogy came out, found a role model in her. But I was one of those girls, and I didn’t look up to her at all. That’s the thing: I never needed someone to have identical female plumbing in order for him/her to be a role model. Instead, I looked up to Han Solo and Luke Skywalker. They got the job done and saved the forces of good. To me, Princess Leia was kind of boring and bossy, but did none of the heavy lifting. She wasn’t the hero. She was the bitch ordering the heroes around, and that’s nothing to look up to (though that’s what essentially feminism instructs women to do). Who always saved her when she was in trouble a la Jabba’s lap? The men. That’s who."

Quote: (12-30-2016 07:02 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

I won't watch this movie because I don't want that bitch J Lawrence to get a cent of my money

I won't watch anything with her in it too. Normally I don't care about the politics or world views of celebrities but she is one of those vocal SJW bitches that I detest.

Quote: (12-30-2016 06:24 PM)Latinopan Wrote:  

I have not watched the movie, but having Chris Pratt in it I have an assumption based on Jurassic World.

One reason feminists hated the Jurassic World movie was part due to the way the gender are portrayed, at the beginning the genders are separated and don't have need for each others, but once SHTF then the genders need each others to survive and preserve the children.

Stefan Molyneux did a good review on it, he mentions Chris Pratt has somehow become the only actor that can somehow display a level of masculinity not common today.

Feminists are already hating Guardian Of The Galaxy Vol 2 for being sexist, also it has to do with Chris Pratt.

I've read a few things as a result of this thread denigrating Chris Pratt for being "a sexist" for appearing in a slew of apparently sexist movies. As you mentioned above, I reckon he's become the go-to guy in Hollywood for 'modern day masculine(ish) man' because he used to play a chubby nerd in Parks and Recreation (I've never seen it, just the things I've read seem to indicate it). He's got 'unthreatening nice guy points' in the bag so to speak. I'm not sure whether that ties into what Stefan Molyneux said, but that's my guess.

As for this Passengers movie, I think it looks terrible. TV has completely taken over Hollywood in terms of new and original stuff, and has done for some time.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (12-29-2016 09:21 AM)WhatTheFuck Wrote:  

Not really my typical genre of movie but I'll check it out if other members can vouch for it

I've decided I'm just going to watch the Jennifer Lawrence sex tapes instead