rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

West-European city

West-European city

Hey bro's.

About to leave the cold. Did a solid 9 months in Thailand and traveled quite a lot in South East Asia in my life. I'm currently looking for an amazing South-European city that mixes the opportunity of girls, like-minded individuals with cheap costs of living.

My initial plan was to go to Valencia. I want to learn Spanish but for some reason, I feel like it is not a priority anymore. Also, the costs of living in the center of Valencia seem a little bit more expensive than i had in mind.

I'm currently working location independently and doing some internet marketing related sources of income and freelancing. Those require me to live a bit of a low-key lifestyle for now, to reinvest my money into growth.

If there's any European alternative for Valencia where living is cheap, girls are fun and dudes are interesting, please leave a comment to let me know

[Image: banana.gif][Image: tard.gif]

West-European city

Quote: (12-26-2016 04:58 PM)farangtingtong Wrote:  

Hey bro's.

About to leave the cold. Did a solid 9 months in Thailand and traveled quite a lot in South East Asia in my life. I'm currently looking for an amazing South-European city that mixes the opportunity of girls, like-minded individuals with cheap costs of living.

My initial plan was to go to Valencia. I want to learn Spanish but for some reason, I feel like it is not a priority anymore. Also, the costs of living in the center of Valencia seem a little bit more expensive than i had in mind.

I'm currently working location independently and doing some internet marketing related sources of income and freelancing. Those require me to live a bit of a low-key lifestyle for now, to reinvest my money into growth.

If there's any European alternative for Valencia where living is cheap, girls are fun and dudes are interesting, please leave a comment to let me know

[Image: banana.gif][Image: tard.gif]

I would suggest Barcelona. Rent isn't too expensive if you go a bit outside the city center (there's still some cool neighborhoods) and the metro is cheap and efficient. Grocery stores are good and well priced, you could save a lot of money cooking at home.

Overall I think Barcelona is likely the best city for game, but I like big cities. Some of the more experienced Spanish guys can chime in. I'm a native spanish speaker so I'm not sure how much it would hurt you not to speak the language, but from my observations English levels are still better in Spain than most of Eastern Europe.

West-European city

Thanks for the response,

I decided that i'm just gonna have a look. If i don't like it i'll just fly to another city within the EU. Cheers!

West-European city

Hi men , i would recommend Zagreb or Belgrade, even Belgrade isn't in West europe.

Belgrade is really cheap , Zagreb is still okay for the cost of the living.

Belgrade: The girls are absolutly stunning in Serbia ( anna ivanovic types) and you have a huge foreigner value in Serbia and Belgrade have a pleasant climat and i quite liked the vibe in Serbia, really easygoing. Serbian guys are really friendly, i got invited to a serbian Guy's home several times, which never happened to me in Zagreb. Datasheet Belgrade: thread-47585.html

Zagreb: The girls are absolutly georgeous in Zagreb to, you find more blondes here than in Serbia. I found you have a less foreigner value than in Belgrade ( unless you are black of brown , i have a scandinavian look). The vibe is also nice in Zagreb, thread-59101...ght=Zagreb

One more advice: avoid topics such as the balkan war!!

West-European city

If you think Valencia is too expensive then Barcelona isn't on the table for you.

I'm paying a bit more for my 3 bedroom penthouse in the center than I would for a room in a 3 bedroom shared apartment in the Barcelona center.

West-European city

As far as winter months in Western Europe goes you can do worse than Valencia ! Valencia is packed to the brim with Erasmus students from all over and the student district Blasco Ibanez is full of amazing bars where 4 pints of Beers cost 5 euros and theres offers and deals and happy hours all the time ! You can solely feed on English speaking Erasmus students and expats in Valencia and overall living expense in Valencia is only slightly more expensive than places like Zagreb or Belgrade and on par with Llubjana and Prague ! Its amazing weather all year around and a great nightlife. Look up my Valencia datsheet for more info .

If fighting it out hunting in the cold is your thing I'd say both Zagreb and Belgrade will get too boring after a month or two. Budapest won't. Krakov won't. Prague won't. (Budapest got Valencia beat in everything but the weather)

West-European city

Cheers guys, def. looking into eastern Europe for the summer. Got my flight booked to Valencia now. Happy newyears!

West-European city

I read the datasheets on here and I don't get the hype on Valencia. Maybe its a completely different city in the summer but I was there in November and wasn't impressed by the talent.

The nightlife m/f ratios were jaw droppingly bad, among the worst I have ever seen. I'd love to take a look at the demographic data for the city as I saw tons of old people, and very few young attractive single girls even during the day time to run game.

Anyone actually posted up in the city over the winter time and had success ?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

West-European city

I live here and have for about 18 months. The city center is chock full of young hotties during the day. I don't do night game, but I'd guess you were in the wrong spots.

West-European city

I could have just been in the wrong spots. I would actually love to be wrong about the city. If OP comes back with a positive report I may swing back by in the Summer.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

West-European city

Quote: (01-01-2017 04:31 AM)Malone Wrote:  

I live here and have for about 18 months. The city center is chock full of young hotties during the day. I don't do night game, but I'd guess you were in the wrong spots.

When you talk about the city being full of hotties do you mean Spanish? how approachable are they? Have you seen a big population of foreign girls?

I have been thinking about living on one of those two cities (Barcelona or Valencia) for a while.

I don't think I would try to game Spanish girls, but focus on the foreigners instead so for what I see both cities have pros and cons.

Barcelona
+Non stop renovating pool of European hotties.
+Big city, more things to do.
- Way more expensive.
- I've heard Catalans rather speak their language than Spanish and are kind of annoyed for the massive influx of foreigners, doesn't seem like a great place to make local friends.

Valencia
+Cheaper.
+Less competition.
- Less tourists and foreign students pool.
- Small city, more boring in general, and more closed social circles might be a pain in the ass.

West-European city

I'm not sure how so many of you guys find spaniard women so hard to game, maybe its because I'm more akin to the culture and phenotype of the locals but I personally have never found the women here to be particularly difficult for non compromised flings

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

West-European city

Quote: (01-05-2017 12:57 PM)Bycicleguy Wrote:  

When you talk about the city being full of hotties do you mean Spanish?

A Spanish city full of local hotties??

[Image: laugh6.gif]

If Spanish cities had tons of beautiful women, everybody on Earth would go live down there, on account of Spain being blessed with good weather, excellent food, historic and fascinating neighborhoods, good infrastructure too, plus it's safe and Conservative leader Rajoy brings economic successes (in one year, 400.000 less people on unemployment) to his country. But, tons of easy beautiful women, Spanish cities have not. I mean, comparing with EE, Paris or Singapore...

West-European city

Quote: (01-05-2017 04:33 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

If Spanish cities had tons of beautiful women, everybody on Earth would go live down there, on account of Spain being blessed with good weather, excellent food, historic and fascinating neighborhoods, good infrastructure too, plus it's safe and Conservative leader Rajoy brings economic successes (in one year, 400.000 less people on unemployment) to his country. But, tons of easy beautiful women, Spanish cities have not. I mean, comparing with EE, Paris or Singapore...

Sevilla is full of local Spanish hotties, and puts many EE towns to shame... I get there driving in less than 4 hours, but need a wing...tell me when you want to join and I will show you))

Even your countryman agrees )))

Quote:Quote:

Samir Nasri says ‘great food and beautiful girls’ convinced him to swap Manchester City for Sevilla

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/12/23/samir-nasr...z4Uw3S3ZmU

West-European city

Quote: (01-05-2017 07:05 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Sevilla is full of local Spanish hotties, and puts many EE towns to shame... I get there driving in less than 4 hours, but need a wing...tell me when you want to join and I will show you))

Samir Nasri says ‘great food and beautiful girls’ convinced him to swap Manchester City for Sevilla

Might be so in Sevilla, but what about age-difference acceptance in Spain? [Image: confused.gif] Yes, now we agree, Spain is no SEA, no Latin America, not even EE, in this regard... Meaning, if you are 35 or God forbid, 40, good luck in Spain! As to Nasri, being a young multi-millionaire footballer, he could get tons of hotties in 99% of the cities of the world. Even in Baghdad he would, well, kill it.

West-European city

Quote: (01-05-2017 07:12 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (01-05-2017 07:05 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Might be so in Sevilla, but what about age-difference acceptance in Spain? [Image: confused.gif] Yes, now we agree, Spain is no SEA, no Latin America, not even EE, in this regard... Meaning, if you are 35 or God forbid, 40, good luck in Spain! As to Nasri, being a young multi-millionaire footballer, he could get tons of hotties in 99% of the cities of the world. Even in Baghdad he would, well, kill it.

With his name... I am sure he would

Yeah, age-difference acceptance is almost non.existent...that's why after my 30th birthday I have been settling only with MILFs....I like them though....best MILFs in the world.

West-European city

Rocha,

What is your personal definition of a MILF? That term got hijacked by the media so much it can mean anything now. You are in your 30s so are you talking 40 year old women? 50s? 60s?

What makes Sevilla women the best MILFS in the world? Ease to arrange a threesome? Quantity? The amount of time they spend in the gym? Willingness to pay you for dick?

What sets them apart from the average 40+ women worldwide that men their own age have little interest in? I'm genuinely curious.

West-European city

Of course Spanish cities (especially in the South) are full of hot girls. How is this even up for discussion? However, easy they are not. Nobody said they were, though.

Also, Singapore? LOL, give me a break.

West-European city

Yes, Valencia is full of hotties. Are they Spanish? I have no idea. I personally can't tell what country a white girl is from by looking at her, and I haven't conducted any surveys.

And yes, Spain is a great place to live if you don't need a local job. First world, beautiful women, cheap and safe. Spanish food is pretty shit though. You can get nice ingredients in the markets, but the Spanish generally waste it with their shitty food. Different conversation, though.

As for easy - way to move the goalposts there.

West-European city

Quote: (01-06-2017 02:12 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Rocha,

What is your personal definition of a MILF? That term got hijacked by the media so much it can mean anything now. You are in your 30s so are you talking 40 year old women? 50s? 60s?

What makes Sevilla women the best MILFS in the world? Ease to arrange a threesome? Quantity? The amount of time they spend in the gym? Willingness to pay you for dick?

What sets them apart from the average 40+ women worldwide that men their own age have little interest in? I'm genuinely curious.

My definition of MILF is from early 30s to early/mid 40s. Even though I am in my early 30s...I have a tendency to forget this fact)))

Of course saying that some place has the best this or that in the world is always relative, but regarding Sevilla, I rate the women in this city among the best I have seen (I love brunettes with olive skin and dark eyes). And of course there are plenty of stunning women of the aforementioned age range over there, and I dare to say, even older.
I think that due to the constant sunshine, relaxed lifestyle, mediterranean cuisine, and healthy social life (among their peers though), Spanish women tend to age really well. There is also a gym culture in Spain, though I think is majority men related, though of course many ladies take care of their bodies and/or do not indulge in binge eating. Also Spain has a big cosmetics Industry (mainly for internal consumption, but they are good quality) and you will rarely see a woman whithout make up in south, sometimes even more than necessary))
Also many of these women are divorced and looking for fun, and spanish people go out looking for fun...not to see and be seen wich happens more in my homecountry of Portugal. Their MILF girlfriends encourage each other to bang the guy who is hitting and making success, this happens to me quite very often, unlike in the younger spanish girls nowadays who harshly cockblock guys...this was not the reality a generation ago.
I really like Spain and their women, and they are very passionate when they like a guy, they will never forget you. Sometimes women I banged 10 years ago reach out asking how I am doing. Now thinking about it, I think I have banged quite the same number of Spanish and Portuguese women...for some reason I never clicked with girls from my country...I like people who know how to have fun, me thinks. Also helps I speak spanish with native fluency and been a visitor to the country all of my life...my toillet reading when I was 8 years old was the Spanish dictionaire)))) When I was 17 was the french one...at 20 was the english one....at 30 was the Russian))))

West-European city

Quote: (01-06-2017 09:05 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Spanish women tend to age really well.

Going to disagree with this - overall they age badly due to constant sun exposure, a social culture that emphasizes lots of eating and drinking, and zero incentive to stay skinny/fit/healthy after getting a boyfriend or husband since everything is already skewed in their favor (I guess this is true for all Mediterranean countries).

Wall is usually hit around 26-27, to varying degrees. Before that they're among the hottest girls in Europe though, easily.

West-European city

Quote: (01-06-2017 09:35 AM)atlant Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2017 09:05 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Spanish women tend to age really well.

Going to disagree with this - overall they age badly due to constant sun exposure, a social culture that emphasizes lots of eating and drinking, and zero incentive to stay skinny/fit/healthy after getting a boyfriend or husband since everything is already skewed in their favor (I guess this is true for all Mediterranean countries).

Wall is usually hit around 26-27, to varying degrees. Before that they're among the hottest girls in Europe though, easily.

atlant, just for curiosity, where have you been in Spain?

West-European city

Madrid, Barcelona, Ibiza, San Sebastián, Bilbao, Granada, Cádiz and countless smaller towns and villages around those places.

West-European city

Quote: (01-06-2017 10:49 AM)atlant Wrote:  

Madrid, Barcelona, Ibiza, San Sebastián, Bilbao, Granada, Cádiz and countless smaller towns and villages around those places.

I recommend checking out Sevilla, Malaga and Cordoba, the heart and core of Andalusia.

West-European city

OP here.

Been in Valencia for a week now. Have been busy getting settled and working online. I'm in a quiet part of Valencia atm and looking for an apartment to rent for a couple of months in a better area.

Haven't been actively gaming yet apart from swiping tinder & 1 #close. I'm really impressed by the friendliness here and I'm glad I can work on my Spanish. In general, I like this city much more than Barcelona. That's mainly because the culture here seems more accessible, friendly and shit is affordable. (just making 1500/month atm).

It's kinda weird (yet amazing) how quiet it's here sometimes. It's a big city with 800k-1M inhabitants. I'm impressed by the quality of girls that walk around and can confirm that there are some really good looking aged women as well.

English seems to be okay. Haven't had the most complex deep conversations yet, but so far i can get by.

I'm glad to be here. After living in Bangkok for 9 months where I got loads of pussy, it's nice to be in a place that's tranquil and a bit more challenging. Let's see how it works out long-term.

P.S. I am slightly disappointed in online game in Valencia. (tinder/bumble, I don't think Badoo is a thing anymore?)