rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

George Michael Dead at 53

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38432862

Quote:Quote:

Singer George Michael has died aged 53, his publicist has said.

The star, who launched his career with Wham in the 1980s and later continued his success as a solo performer, is said to have "passed away peacefully at home".

Thames Valley Police said South Central Ambulance Service attended a property in Goring in Oxfordshire earlier.

Police say there were no suspicious circumstances.

RIP

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Looks like it was his last Christmas

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

RIP. No suspicious circumstance? He died at 53! He had an excellent singing voice. And if were popular now, his gayness wouldn't have affected his carear as much.

Aids?

I remember he was busted cruising a Los Angeles toilet.

Take care of those titties for me.

^^^ That was my first question too.

Quote: (12-25-2016 06:10 PM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

Looks like it was his last Christmas

[Image: ohshit2.gif]

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

He being gay, likely had aids.

There are been rumours in the past at least of him not testing
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1...-show.html

That said it's just a rumour. For now.

Will be interesting to see what comes out of this if anything.

RIP George Michael, jeez 2016 was not a good year for musicians!

For real though, RIP. I fucked plenty of girls to Careless Whisper.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

RIP, fag

A shame. I liked a number of his songs. RIP George.

2016 has not been kind to celebrities.

Quote: (12-25-2016 06:22 PM)kbell Wrote:  

This is my favourite song by him. He was popular in my hometown as we had lots of Greeks and they would always request his stuff on the radio so this song was always on when I was growing up. As a child I did not let it be known though because even as a young boy I thought it was strange George Micheal would wear makeup and look like a cartoon character, even then at that age you knew he was a fag. So just as how I enjoyed some classical music, jazz, and 80s games, I did not let that get known in the hillbilly sticks of Canada growing up.

When I started to make music myself, it was okay for me to say that was my favourite songs. Many producers liked it as well. I remember me and a gully Native dude smoking weed and making beats and just sampling a bunch of George Micheal shit, the dude has good material. I sampled a lot of Wham! stuff when I started making beats as my mother liked Goerge Michael as well and had a bunch of tapes that I would sample from.

He was a talented character. And I can always respect talent for what it is worth regardless of the person. As far as I can remember he was not a virtue signaller, he was an activist with political things as the Band Aid causes but you never heard the man try to push his personal degeneracy onto others, or at least I don't remember him doing so.

His lifestyle was off the rails, but in those days those types of dudes could partake in their degeneracy, and it was largely behind the scenes until, well, he got busted in the bathroom, or with drugs, or in an alley or someplace lol. All that stuff is typical for that set.

Him being dead at 53 is no surprise. Could have been AIDS/HIV but just, in general, gay men die off much quicker than Heterosexual straight men. Gay men have a life expectancy of around 53 years. This is much worse than much of the poorest parts of Africa, but the media or science community never reports on it (for specific reasons as they look to promote that degenerate lifestyle for the masses in hopes they partake). Those men are at high risk for all types of shit such as assault, car accidents, accidental deaths, the whole lot.

RIP, to a talented music maker.

He's never gonna dance again.

Quote: (12-25-2016 07:36 PM)king bast Wrote:  

He's never gonna dance again.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Quote: (12-25-2016 06:23 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Aids?

I remember he was busted cruising a Los Angeles toilet.
Likely HIV related illness or complications from HARRT. 53 is young for the wealthy. Just looked it up on Google, he was in a coma for 5 weeks a few years ago with pneumonia, and he had bad CNS symptoms for awhile afterward. He was using recreational drugs until 2014 until another health scare made him quit. Sad.

I did not know he was gay in 1985 when "I want Your Sex" and "Faith "came out and I thought his music was awesome. When he got caught in a bathroom in the 1990's it was weird to see someone whose music I loved as a kid get publicly outed like that. It made me wonder about Prince, Rick James, and Micheal Jackson. I wish HIV and AIDS did not exist, these diseases have cost so many people so much.Rest in peace George....

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

I suspect a wee but of buggery was the culprit in his untimely demise. Ironically enough a lot of his music are great mood music for getting the (heterosexual) bang.

Bad case of the cock flu.

[Image: 1glj8q.jpg]

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Good luck waking him up now. He's gone, gone.

Man, his death came out of nowhere, it was like WHAM!

[Image: attachment.jpg35154]   

His music was an aphrodisiac for many women - I've had plenty of panties fly off while his album was playing in the background.
The guy was a fucking legend - pure talent. Way too young to go.

RIP.

What a waste of game potential and good genes. Do people still die of AIDS? What about ARVs?

Beliefs are more powerful than facts.

He had serious gay face.

Take care of those titties for me.

So, apparently he refused to get tested for having HIV for fear of actually having it.