rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leaving my Home Country for Australia

Hello guys,
I am thinking about leaving my Home Country - Which is Germany.

Why that ?
I´ve been travelling the last year and have been to Australia, New Zealand , China, India and Indonesia. I explored the world and there are so many places to live a great life in. In Germany you can definately lead a great life and thats why half the world streams to Germany. I don´t need to explain you the situation in Germany but with the "Refugee" Crisis and Immigration politics I see a very dark future for whole Germany and for me aswell.

My Background:
I am studying Eduaction to become a teacher, but could also change career path easily.

My target:
I was amazed by Australia and ist multicultural society. A multicultural society how it should be and not how Germany is becoming. Anyway, I am dreaming about moving to Australia. Secondary School Teacher is a job they are looking for and I need to make some research, but its a way to start a new life. I am also thinking about taking a job from the SOL (Skilled Occupation List) and do my training here in Germany and then moving there with this job.

Anybody has experience on how to move to Australia ?
Anybody done it and can tell me if its easy when you have a job from the SOL ?
And is it worth it ?

Cheers guys

If you have the Job from the sol then you will probably get the permanent residency straight away.. I'm not an immigration agent, I'm just saying my thoughts on it, it's better you ask the right people

I actually know very little about immigration into Australia come to think of it.

Australia has a fairly high cost of living compared to a lot of places but it's relatively safe and secure. Our multicultural society is suffering from islam invasion syndrome though to a far lesser degree than a lot of other countries. A shame Germany is becoming a place to flee. Half of my ancestry hails from there.

Welcome to the forum.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I don´t need to explain you the situation in Germany but with the "Refugee" Crisis and Immigration politics I see a very dark future"

"I was amazed by Australia and ist multicultural society"

Out of the frying-pan into the fire.

Australia is almost as cucked as Canada is.

Fuck all "1st world" countries at the moment.

Go third world and head home after the revolutions / collapses have hopefully happened lol...

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

Quote: (12-17-2016 10:08 AM)Sandstorm Wrote:  

I don´t need to explain you the situation in Germany but with the "Refugee" Crisis and Immigration politics I see a very dark future"

Go third world and head home after the revolutions / collapses have hopefully happened lol...

I just drove all the way across Australia west to east and spent a lot of time there. There is no comparison to Canada whatsoever. Canada is gone because the Canadians are 20 years ahead of America in terms of collective suicide. Canada is one big welfare state that despite its wealth will consume itself and collapse like Venezuela. The few thinking people left can't save the giant sinking ship.

Australia is NOT a multicultural society as it is understood today. It is more like the old model of immigration in limited numbers plus a tendency towards assimilation, generally speaking. Multiculturalism in Europe means the forced destruction of your ideas and your group, combined with restrictions on free speech and the rape of your towns and the dumping of your dead daughter's bodies in the local river. If you dare say it isn't so publicly you can expect a police visit. I suspect that every new migrant to Europe allows some bureaucrat to borrow a million Euros into existence to keep the gig going another few minutes, long term consequences be damned.

Every immigrant from an irrational backwards poor dangerous nation should understand that what they leave behind is irrationality and what they seek in Australia is the rational society as a product of Western Civilization (regardless of race). To see what an amazing country was built by England's rejected prisoners is truly amazing. While some appreciate this many are just on the human trafficking ride for the free money.

Australia could be destroyed not by immigrants but by ideas, if they allow the continued spread of Marxism combined with militant ideas carried like a disease by Islamic immigrants. But there is hope that this will not happen.

The basic Australian people and majority of the population are good, decent common sense driven people who live with a politeness that can only be found where reason rules a society. Take away reason and you have tyranny. The minority of loud Australian activists for all types of "multiculturalism," so called environmentalists, petty government and academic SJWs who want to rule all aspects of other's lives, are not that much different than those currently destroying Europe. Australia's version of these loud Marxists warriors are gaining a grip over people's speech and would love to destroy all commerce along the way. I have a lot of hope for Australia as the basic common sense of the people is capable of seeing through the bullshit. Just look at South Australia who got hoodwinked by government subsidized wind farm lies and now suffer from high priced unreliable energy. Liars exposed, common sense to return shortly.

Australia is indeed a perfect place for Europeans to make a new life away from the social and philosophical destruction of their culture taking place now. Like another type of immigrant throughout history, you are really fleeing persecution and tyranny.

I have no advice to offer about the system of immigration as an outsider but I wish you Godspeed.

Great analysis, OTR.

I would put it this way. Australia is 10 to 15 years "behind the times". Generally this is seen as a bad thing however when "the times" involve suiciding your nation with cultural marxism and islamic immigration then being behind the times is a fantastic blessing. Australians have the opportunity to see where rampant collectivism and mass third world immigration is taking Europe, and they don't like what they see. Hence the globalist program is losing traction here before it can do serious damage.

Add to that the fact that we're an island nation and we really are extremely fortunate in a lot of ways.

As I've said in another thread, don't ever come to Australia looking for easy, quality women to game. In that regard we are a desert wasteland.

But as a place to raise a family and make a life for yourself you could do a hell of a lot worse.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I moved back a couple of years ago, it's a great place to make money. The weather is great and the people are generally quite chill. Masculine work such as trade work is highly socially accepted and more often then not the men running their own trade business's are making absolute bank.

Australia has long held a strong position against illegal immigration, despite Amnesty and other human rights blasting us, our hard-line approach has even been hailed as an example of how its done by anti-immigration parties in Europe/UK.

Just be aware of the de-facto relationship laws in Australia. They're insane. A lot of people don't realize just how far reaching they are and it can be easy to set yourself up to be in a mess.

http://www.landers.com.au/publications/f...-is-yours/

"Under Australian Law, separating de facto couples have substantially the same rights and liabilities as those of married couples with regard to property settlements. This includes claims for spousal maintenance and superannuation “splits”

Couples should keep in mind that they do not necessarily have to have been living together on a full time basis (or even a half time basis) for the Court to consider them as being in a de facto relationship."

^
off to PNG for the fake refugees, and no return for any cheaters, ever.

Quote: (12-17-2016 10:38 PM)malakaix Wrote:  

Just be aware of the de-facto relationship laws in Australia. They're insane. A lot of people don't realize just how far reaching they are and it can be easy to set yourself up to be in a mess.

http://www.landers.com.au/publications/f...-is-yours/

"Under Australian Law, separating de facto couples have substantially the same rights and liabilities as those of married couples with regard to property settlements. This includes claims for spousal maintenance and superannuation “splits”

Couples should keep in mind that they do not necessarily have to have been living together on a full time basis (or even a half time basis) for the Court to consider them as being in a de facto relationship."

The laws aren't quite as insane as that one little snippet makes it out to be, and lawyers tend to advocate towards a worst case scenario.

For example, a man and a woman in a "genuine domestic relationship" (as per the wording of the FAQ) might maintain and even live in two separate houses if, for example, one worked in the city while the other worked in a rural area. They would spend weekends and holidays together but might not actually live together. They might see themselves as having enmeshed financial routines while not sleeping under the same roof every night.

FWIW I have never heard of a casual LTR where the partners live in separate residences and keep separate finances ending in a end-of-relationship financial settlement dispute. As the FAQ goes on to explain, residential matters are simply one of many issues a judge takes into account.

"I'm pissed because we dated for 3 years and he never asked me to move in", is not now and never was grounds for a defacto divorce financial settlement. The wounded party would have to demonstrate a tangible loss of income over time measured against her likely outcome if she'd remained single, and even if she could make a case it would be frail and the lawyer's costs would wipe out any gains regardless.

Thats funny cause I moved from the US to Germany and you want to leave.

I also want to leave for the UK in a couple of years.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

I moved from Australia to UK. In Aus immigrants were never considered a bad thing. It's so hard to get into the country that you have to be a high functioning skilled worker that contributes to civilisation. An immigrant to Australia is widely imagined by the public to mean a smart law abiding East Asian, an honest hard working Southern European, or a culturally enriching and sophisticated Western European. People who are fully integrated and identify as Australian themselves by the second generation.

Note though there was/still is a lot of heated debate around refugees coming via boat without authorisation. Legally they are entitled to do this under the UN 1951 Refugee Convention but practically the country is opposed to surrendering control. To accept refugees (far more exist than Australians) is to give approval to people smuggling and inevitably people drown en route. Ethically it's immoral to lock people up in third world country camp but it's not ethically any better to send a green light that will result in hundreds of deaths at sea. So the decision has been made and I think as a result, legal immigration is accepted and also refugees who are selected by the govt are also accepted while those who chance it with people smugglers are 100% rejected.

Not so much in the UK. Refugees, legal immigrants and illegal immigrants are grouped together without much distinction by the public and broadly resented outside London, the prosperous satellite towns and Scotland. Immigrants are imagined as Muslims or Eastern European living in ghettos and not integrating into society, low skilled and either leeching on benefits or undercutting wages. At the very least this is how it is presented in the media which lead directly to Brexit winning over Remain. I imagine the situation in Germany is closer to UK than Australia.

I can't imagine we need more teachers in Oz.

It's such a cushy job there is a line up a mile long. Universities are pumping out 100 teachers for every job.

I've done the same thing as yourself. Moved away from my country (Belgium) because of the increasing taxes (over 50%), muslim immigration and the EUSSR. Never regretted it even for a moment. Western Europe is no place for a young guy with drive.

I would also recommend you to take a look at getting a remote job, freelancing, or starting an online business. That is what i did. You will be your own boss. How much money you make is up to your skillset/product demand of course but i've done pretty well for myself. I also travel mostly through "poorer" countries like Thailand, Ecuador, Colombia, where my money goes the furthest. I'm leaving for Thailand and the Philippines again next month.

I dropped out of university after 4 months so i don't have a degree. The only annoying thing about it is that i have to live on tourist visas and can usually only stay for a maximum of 6 months in most places.

So if you decide to finish your degree, it will be easier for you if you eventually want to stay somewhere long term.

Good luck and let us know how it goes !

I am sorry but this is some terrible advice and yet I hear it frequently. The guy is still studying, trying to figure out what he wants to do in life, is not financially independent and yet he should avoid the developed countries because they are “cucked”... Leave and come back after the revolution? This is like the guy who wants change but doesn’t vote. I know that it’s hard for some people to be thankful for things they take for granted but as someone who has lived in the 3rd world and came to the first world let me remind you what you guys have: Infrastructures, Education, Low levels of corruption, health system, stable economies… OPPORTUNITIES you have here are huge.

Everybody is complaining about these "cucked effect", massive cultural suicide… I don’t really understand what you guys mean. Sure there are some things I don’t like in the West but I wouldn’t consider leaving because of them. Feminism is growing and obesity is increasing well nobody is forcing you to approach fat and skrillex girls. You approach the girls you like. You don’t like the current gay literature you read the books you like and watch what you like. I am not leaving because the feminism is growing or some other external factor (immigrants). Macro factors matter but to some extent. What matters most is the micro factor, what I am doing.

OP How much time have you spent in Australia?

Traveling is one thing and immigration is another thing. I’d recommend living there before deciding to immigrate. Many countries have youth exchange agreements where you can apply for a working visa to Australia. You could look into that.

Do you really want to become a teacher?

Or you want to do it just to qualify for the SOL. I’ve seen plenty of guys study things they don’t like to qualify for the SOL and ended up changing everything after. You waste a considerable amount of time and money.

OP is it worth it?

Million dollar question right there and you are the only one who can answer it. Every person is different and values things differently. For instance, the immigrant problem is a biggie for you but for a guy like me it doesn't enter into account.

With that being said I can share some tips. I am familiar with the Canadian Immigration system which is very similar to the Australian immigration system, both are points based. You are saying that your job is on the SOL list. Now, you should contact the independent agency that is in charge of the assessment of the diploma. It should be the teacher agency you can find the name on the immigration website. If they tell you that the diploma or studies you are conducting are acceptable in Australia then you will have a very high chance to get it. Another thing that will almost guarantee you to have the permanent residency is a job offer.

Other factors that enter into account are your proficiency in English, your age, your matrimonial status.

I wish you the best of luck!

I LOLED. "out of the frying pan into the fire." This is EXACTLY what I was going to write.

As a Canadian who immigrated to Oz and now a citizen I have to tell you this place is not only beyond cucked (similar to Canada) it's a penis paradise for women and a pussy hell for men. I only live here because I couldn't cut it back in Canada and here they pay me a 6 figure salary for having a pulse. It's hard for me to imagine a place with women worse than Australia. Everyday I see female 4's and 5's with male 6,7, and 8's. There are a lot of quality men but most of them are blue-pilled and have no idea of what their true SMV is by virtue of simply never been outside their continent.

Even with a dark horde rampaging through your women I'd still opt to live in Germany and take periodic visits to EE to snag a quality mate because you will never find one in Oz. And if by some miracle you do, you'll be raped in divorce court soon after.

If you have any questions about visas or SOL I can field most of them. I spent 2 years studying the system and know a fair share and probably your best resource on this forum. Message me if you want to talk.

Guten tag, OP.
I'm a Japanese who moved to Australia several years ago.
My job is a programmer, which is in SOL.
I don't have the permanent residency, so I might move to another country sometimes.

I saw many western men here who complained of their country, claiming that western women are getting uglier and masculine, media is biased and so on.
Still, I believe Australia is a great place, compared with most other countries.

1. Women
I agree that fat women are almost everywhere here. Even Asian girls are, generally speaking, fatter than most girls in my country.
However, there are many international students. Australia's economy is largely supported by its international education sector, meaning that many young students are coming every year.
If you don't like Aussie girls, you could simply skip them and approach those young international students on campus... if you can accept it.
(If you are an attractive guy with game, don't worry about it of course.)
Once when you can afford to travel abroad frequently, you can be a love tourist like many guys on this forum.

2. Media
I don't particularly care about what media say, so I'd better not to mention anything on it.

3. Working
I've never heard of a foreigner who has become a teacher here, except a British girl who was teaching English for international students.
As you are probably aware of, foreigners should aim a job in SOL. Based on my experience, IT engineers are demanded here, compared with other jobs. Also, there seems to be in shortage in workers in medical service industry too.
Anyway, I'd persuade you to consider STEM jobs which are relevant to SOL.
(I'd dissuade you from hospitality if you ever consider it. I've heard nothing positive about it.)

My country is notorious for the working condition. Employees are often forced to work for very long hours every day (sometimes without their rightful payment). Therefore, I do appreciate the working condition here no matter what other people say.
Living costs are high indeed, but the economy is (relatively) robust and growing.
If you think of living as an employee, then this is a great place. (I know many people on RVF endorse entrepreneurship, but there is no single advice which is universally helpful for every single man.)

PS
Once I considered moving from Australia to a poorer country just for women. However I don't think it'll be a good option anymore, after I spend my vacation in Eastern Europe.
In the end, I realised that this is a very comfortable place.

great post YMD. I'd like to get in touch with you, check your PM.

well said YMD

Quote: (12-18-2016 07:15 PM)Nater Wrote:  

I am sorry but this is some terrible advice and yet I hear it frequently. The guy is still studying, trying to figure out what he wants to do in life, is not financially independent and yet he should avoid the developed countries because they are “cucked”... Leave and come back after the revolution? This is like the guy who wants change but doesn’t vote. I know that it’s hard for some people to be thankful for things they take for granted but as someone who has lived in the 3rd world and came to the first world let me remind you what you guys have: Infrastructures, Education, Low levels of corruption, health system, stable economies… OPPORTUNITIES you have here are huge.

Everybody is complaining about these "cucked effect", massive cultural suicide… I don’t really understand what you guys mean. Sure there are some things I don’t like in the West but I wouldn’t consider leaving because of them. Feminism is growing and obesity is increasing well nobody is forcing you to approach fat and skrillex girls. You approach the girls you like. You don’t like the current gay literature you read the books you like and watch what you like. I am not leaving because the feminism is growing or some other external factor (immigrants). Macro factors matter but to some extent. What matters most is the micro factor, what I am doing.

OP How much time have you spent in Australia?

Traveling is one thing and immigration is another thing. I’d recommend living there before deciding to immigrate. Many countries have youth exchange agreements where you can apply for a working visa to Australia. You could look into that.

Do you really want to become a teacher?

Or you want to do it just to qualify for the SOL. I’ve seen plenty of guys study things they don’t like to qualify for the SOL and ended up changing everything after. You waste a considerable amount of time and money.

OP is it worth it?

Million dollar question right there and you are the only one who can answer it. Every person is different and values things differently. For instance, the immigrant problem is a biggie for you but for a guy like me it doesn't enter into account.

With that being said I can share some tips. I am familiar with the Canadian Immigration system which is very similar to the Australian immigration system, both are points based. You are saying that your job is on the SOL list. Now, you should contact the independent agency that is in charge of the assessment of the diploma. It should be the teacher agency you can find the name on the immigration website. If they tell you that the diploma or studies you are conducting are acceptable in Australia then you will have a very high chance to get it. Another thing that will almost guarantee you to have the permanent residency is a job offer.

Other factors that enter into account are your proficiency in English, your age, your matrimonial status.

I wish you the best of luck!

Thanks guys for your responses ! Its a great bunch of people on here [Image: smile.gif] I PMed some of you to get into contact.

You sure heard about the terrorist attack in Berlin and if you ask me, its just the start of a dark future ..
And believe me, I definately appreciated the opportunities here. I travelled to third world countries and that opened my eyes how blessed we are here. But for me Australia, seems like an even better place to live in than Germany. I was in Australia for about a year with the working visa and had several jobs in several cities and saw advantages and disadvantages and since I am back, I would love to go back and stay.
Thanks for your advice, I will contact the teacher agency and dig deeper into detail [Image: smile.gif]

One of the greatest things about Australia has always been the nature and climate.

Wide open sun drenched land, and endless golden beaches.

Pay is high, but jobs are scarce and living costs sky high.

The leftists run the place, which is really annoying.

I am old enough to remember the utopian Australia of old.

Germany is the middle of Europe, plenty of other countries to visit on a regular basis.

Australia is an island far from everywhere else.

Look how many Aussies are living outside the country, that should tell you something.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

^
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_diaspora

More than 9% of Canadians live outside of Canada, what does tell you? This data is from 2010, I'm sure it's more now.

Quote: (12-23-2016 10:02 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Germany is the middle of Europe, plenty of other countries to visit on a regular basis.

Australia is an island far from everywhere else.

Look how many Aussies are living outside the country, that should tell you something.

Good point. Curious why OP hasn't visited his neighbors such as Poland or the Czech Republic. Could probably make money teaching German - I know there's demand for it in Poland, at least.

Quote: (12-20-2016 06:39 AM)YMD Wrote:  

Guten tag, OP.
My country is notorious for the working condition. Employees are often forced to work for very long hours every day (sometimes without their rightful payment). Therefore, I do appreciate the working condition here no matter what other people say.
Living costs are high indeed, but the economy is (relatively) robust and growing.
If you think of living as an employee, then this is a great place. (I know many people on RVF endorse entrepreneurship, but there is no single advice which is universally helpful for every single man.)

I personally prefer to live in the sticks, and Australia is great for that. Pick a medium to small city and accept a longer commute to work, or find work teaching at a country school which are often hard up for staff willing to work in the middle of nowhere with "hicks". Rent for a small place is pitifully low and if you enjoy nature, hunting, etc then your recreation costs are non-existent.

Nothing beats being on a few acres surrounded by trees with only critters for neighbours.

Quote: (12-24-2016 08:14 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Quote: (12-20-2016 06:39 AM)YMD Wrote:  

Guten tag, OP.

I personally prefer to live in the sticks, and Australia is great for that. Pick a medium to small city and accept a longer commute to work, or find work teaching at a country school which are often hard up for staff willing to work in the middle of nowhere with "hicks". Rent for a small place is pitifully low and if you enjoy nature, hunting, etc then your recreation costs are non-existent.

Nothing beats being on a few acres surrounded by trees with only critters for neighbours.
Australian "hicks" are some of the best people on earth, I would live in an Australian hick town in a heartbeat.