rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Observations from previously banned-member of decent rep level

Thought it would be fun to come on here again. It hasn't been. It's become very sensitive & just plain weird here. Even before, I learned to go along with the majority just for the entertainment value. These are simply observations.

Someone posts a goofy cartoon, gets banned.

You disagree with Trump, or bring up the reality that Trump is controlled opposition, you get banned. The obsession some of you have with Trump would probably impress Freud, especially in the "liberal tears" thread. When that wall doesn't get built some of you might start chanting. This forum is a giant virtual chant these days. Trump could declare the Green Bay Packers were really from Hawaii, at least 1/2 half of you would believe it.

I'll elaborate further...the true fear among the alt-right is that Trump won a Pyrhhic victory. Will he even ascend to the pulpit? If so, will he even change anything? Will you have to hear the left say they really won every chance they get?

Supporting Trump doesn't make you white if you aren't. A lot of you don't realize that.

Everything is political here now. Politics has trumped sarging. lol.

Also, the good members are gone. The McQueen saga itself could have been an episode of Days of Our Lives.

One thing that has changed is the looks/game debate openly discussed. That was grounds for an immediate ban in the past.

Bring on the nerd GIF's, popcorn, all of the above. Then corroborate how this is weak compared to little dark claiming he took out 15 white knights in a brawl, news flash, I'm not trying to outdo him, before that starts getting tossed around.

The most overused one is Captain kirk nodding in unison with that other guy, followed by a hundred likes. There's been no new material here in years. Shouldn't expect much from a place where an overt lack of social skills (basically continuum is required here) is the only way to really follow the rules.

Quote: (12-12-2016 08:38 PM)torero Wrote:  

One thing that has changed is the looks/game debate openly discussed. That was grounds for an immediate ban in the past.

What is the looks/game debate? Someone please enlighten me.

[Image: MnKqu.gif]

Nonsense.

If you have disagreements over opinions, positions, etc just make your case in a respectful manner to members and be genuine about it. If you are dealing with senior members, try not to talk down to them and be as reasonable as possible.

You will only get banned if you talk down to people who've made a lot of contributions to the forum.

Btw, I do agree with some of your points.

Wonder why everything is "politics" here? It's become the cultural is political. (Politics is downstream from culture.) Game leads one down a path with many branches, one that includes politics. That's simply what's happened to a lot of members here.

Once you realize why you have to run game so hard and so precisely, you take an interest in the culture and thus politics that culture forms. If we want to start reversing the successes of feminists - backed by progressives, we have to take an interest in politics. It's that simple. Most of us aren't interested in politics, but politics via radfem progressive types and their attempts to influence law are interested in us.

We can't put our head in the sand and ignore it. WE have to fight back. That's what the "Trumpening" has been, even if he probably isn't everything some members here think he will be.

[Image: source.gif]

Quote: (12-12-2016 08:50 PM)armenia4ever Wrote:  

Nonsense.

If you have disagreements over opinions, positions, etc just make your case in a respectful manner to members and be genuine about it. If you are dealing with senior members, try not to talk down to them and be as reasonable as possible.

You will only get banned if you talk down to people who've made a lot of contributions to the forum.

Btw, I do agree with some of your points.

Wonder why everything is "politics" here? It's become the cultural is political. (Politics is downstream from culture.) Game leads one down a path with many branches, one that includes politics. That's simply what's happened to a lot of members here.

Once you realize why you have to run game so hard and so precisely, you take an interest in the culture and thus politics that culture forms. If we want to start reversing the successes of feminists - backed by progressives, we have to take an interest in politics. It's that simple. Most of us aren't interested in politics, but politics via radfem progressive types and their attempts to influence law are interested in us.

We can't put our head in the sand and ignore it. WE have to fight back. That's what the "Trumpening" has been, even if he probably isn't everything some members here think he will be.

All the left will do is double-down ever harder now. Nothing is going to change. Wishful thinking, maybe.

If you really think the so-called "cuckservatives" will change anything, you're free to believe that.

I agree that the Trump worship by a good number of RVF members is pretty ridiculous especially considering how many members here are very critical of guys who idolize professional athletes. I'm curious to see if and when the forum consensus ever deviates from Trump being hailed as a savior for the everyman, especially as he keeps stuffing his cabinet with Wall Street elites and billionaires.

[Image: gK01GZLVqdwli.gif]

Here in NYC not all of the forum men are pro-Trump. And guess what? They are all welcome and in fact come out to meet ups and are treated with respect. I suspect most Forum guys are open to different viewpoints.

- Clint Barton

There's been no new material here in years. Shouldn't expect much from a place where an overt lack of social skills (basically continuum is required here) is the only way to really follow the rules.

To be fair, how much room is their left for "new material" in the game department? At this point, there's not much more that isn't covered by the search function. Think about the travel section, the datasheets are discussing more and more obscure places. Soon every village in Uzbekistan will have a datasheet. Things evolve, people evolve, as men, we SHOULD be evolving.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Note that OP is a banned member. Should tell you about his value.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Quote: (12-12-2016 08:58 PM)Only One Man Wrote:  

I agree that the Trump worship by a good number of RVF members is pretty ridiculous especially considering how many members here are very critical of guys who idolize professional athletes. I'm curious to see if and when the forum consensus ever deviates from Trump being hailed as a savior for the everyman, especially as he keeps stuffing his cabinet with Wall Street elites and billionaires.

A lot of it is because of Heartiste (obviously from the old-school PUA days). He even made the word "cuck" take on a new meaning, which is when the forum started getting weird. It's used here more than a math textbook uses x or y.

Also, the race topics are insufferable.

Two cool guys of different races have more in common with each other than a nerd of their same race, the same way two nerds of different races have a lot in common.

People keep saying that, but where and who exactly got banned for writing out a respectful and sourced post disagreeing with Trump?

Every one I've seen has involved name calling and disrespecting other people, resulting in a ban for that rather than opposing Trump.

Quote: (12-12-2016 08:44 PM)R_Niko Wrote:  

do you wear velcro shoes?

This thread is the equivalent of a crazy ex showing up at your door and acting like you invited her over and she doesn't wanna be there.

No one cares about her opinion, least of all the guy whose attention she's trying to regain.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Quote: (12-12-2016 08:58 PM)Only One Man Wrote:  

Comparing the President of the US to a professional athlete is apple to oranges my friend. One can actually change your life for better or worse. And the other literally doesn't do shit for your well-being.

If anything, we should actually promote the idea of idolizing politicians/military alot more than we do entertainers, athletes, etc

Quote: (12-12-2016 09:38 PM)torero Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2016 08:44 PM)R_Niko Wrote:  

do you wear velcro shoes?

Gee, I wonder why you got banned...

If you don't like politics, instead of bitching and taking value you're free to drop a datasheet and add it. Or, you would've been. Politics is easier than game, of course there will be more people talking about it, doesn't mean you have to listen. What's your purpose - make a change or just garner some attention? Weak effort, either way.

[Image: QuarrelsomeBossyAfricanwilddog-size_restricted.gif]

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

The obsession some of you have with Trump would probably impress Freud, especially in the "liberal tears" thread. When that wall doesn't get built some of you might start chanting. This forum is a giant virtual chant these days. ..

Trump is the first major political figure in the US that is nationalist and align with lot of the values supported by the majority of the Alt-Right. He also the first candidate that makes the MSM his personal bitch. The left is going to double down, but we final have a candidate to rally behind who is going to punch back twice as hard. Of course we all going to chant.

Supporting Trump doesn't make you white if you aren't. A lot of you don't realize that.

Tell me about, I been banned from joining my local white supremacy group. While we share much in common, they feel weird having a brown being part of the group.

Everything is political here now. Politics has trumped sarging. lol.

As repeated earlier in the thread, politics is down stream in culture. Any person that has taken the red pill and learn the game is going to start questioning why relations with the sex is a mess. Go down the rabbithole, you see lot of political left manipulation and decay in culture by the so-called "Liberals." The game has taken on the back burner as the need to create new culture in order for the Western World to survive has taken precedent.

Quote:Quote:

Putting on a MAGA hat would say otherwise.

It's Trump's America now, boy!

And Torero is banned. Now I need to ask question, which banned member was torero? Was it NTP? Was it Little Dark?

I have just decided to purchase a MAGA hat. I have always wanted to be white.

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/collections/headwear

I'm sorry OP, could you run that by me again?

Oh wait...

You can't.

You're
[Image: band-clipart-music_6576c5_web.jpg]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote:Quote:

Probably had about 1038 posts and 5 rep points - 4 from low post banned members.

You don't get there till you get there