rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman stalks Uber driver; he lets her down easy, is called a**hole by Buzzfeed

https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/12/bu...er-driver/

BuzzFeed Writer Calls Uber Driver “Big, Married Asshole” After He Rejects Passenger
December 12, 2016

An Uber driver is under fire from the feminists at BuzzFeed for rejecting a female passenger’s advances – an act that apparently makes him a “big, married asshole.”

In the article, titled “This Girl’s Story About Trying To Get With Her Uber Driver Is A Wild Ride From Start To Finish,” BuzzFeed writer Michelle Rennex tells the story of Twitter user @KelliAmirah, who chronicled her doomed romantic efforts in a barrage of tweets, seen below.

Unable to be upfront about her attraction for the Uber driver, @KelliAmirah decides to pull a fast one.

The next day, @KelliAmirah said she contacted the Uber driver to report a ‘lost item.’ He then agreed to meet her to return it, much to her pleasure.

Upon meeting the Uber driver, who had driven to her college residence, @KelliAmirah said she asked him out.

But then, whoops, it turns out the guy is married.

At this point, @KelliAmirah apparently became upset with the Uber driver for not being upfront.

Never mind that she made the guy take time out of his day to drop off an item she purposely left in his car because she wasn’t ‘upfront’ in asking him out – he’s now the “big, married asshole.”

@KelliAmirah and Michelle Rennex aren’t the only ones giving the Uber driver a hard time – plenty of BuzzFeed’s readers are also attacking him."

So, we have a not-that-attractive woman Tweeting about stalking a male Uber driver (deliberately leaving her charger in the car in order to see him again would be considered stalking if the genders had been reversed) then calling him out on the Internet because he informed her he was married. So, it's the man's fault for a) being married; b) being considered attractive by a random woman; c) being stalked by said woman; d) not informing her in person that he was married (possibly to avoid a bad reaction from a woman who may in fact be unstable).

This is next level hamstering.

WYB?

Quote:[/url]

Quote:[url=https://www.twitter.com/KelliAmirah/status/792749198214991873]

WB and have Uber drive her home.

Read the article, here's the window:

She asks him out - dude says "text me" - this is an important segue.

What we don't know is what was said between the initial offer and her last tweet showing he texted her:

"I'm married"
"I don't want to bullshit..."

In my mind, he realized that this girl was DTF and was testing to see if she was game to be his sidepiece.

Not "I'm married and don't wanna fuck you"

Otherwise he would've said that in person.

Quote: (12-12-2016 04:48 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

What we don't know is what was said between the initial offer and her last tweet showing he texted her:

"I'm married"

In my mind, he realized that this girl was DTF and was testing to see if she was game to be his sidepiece.

You're inferring an awful lot from that. Maybe he didn't tell her in person because she seems kinda crazy, and he wanted to be a safe distance away first?

Quote: (12-12-2016 04:27 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

WYB?

Nooope on so many levels.

Quote: (12-12-2016 05:11 PM)R_Niko Wrote:  

"I'm married"

You're inferring an awful lot from that. Maybe he didn't tell her in person because she seems kinda crazy, and he wanted to be a safe distance away first?

One of many scenarios that could've happened, and yes that could be another possibility.

One thing is for sure, this chick is thirsty as hell and thirsty for attentnion, so much that women believe her and now she's got a slew of dudes sliding into her DM.

Not going to get into the game aspects of it, but I think that regardless of what happens, once we build the wall we need to set every asshole at Buzzfeed to the other side of it.

In what possible universe is this worthy of national news? I'm not blaming the guy who posted it here, because it's kind of in our wheelhouse, but what a shitty site Buzzfeed is. Deport the lot of them.

WYB?

Quote:[/url]

Quote:[url=https://www.twitter.com/KelliAmirah/status/792749198214991873]

[Image: kOHkrZz.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

WYB?
Quote:[url=https://www.twitter.com/KelliAmirah/status/792749198214991873][/url]

Given that she's dressed up as and quoting Lola Bunny from Space Jam, there is only one appropriate response:
[Image: SHIELDONLYCOLOR_LOCL_POWERPT_500px_0_0.png]

"I'm married"

That's exactly what I got out of it. And yea, WB, once anyway

I would fuck her. I am 41 she is 19, I would be fucking her young ass.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

[Image: sub-buzz-27570-1481517225-1.png]

She's a 'writer' for Buzzfeed?

That tweet is probably better written than half of their articles. Who is actually reading their garbage?

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Quote: (12-12-2016 05:11 PM)R_Niko Wrote:  

"I'm married"

Maybe this isn't the first time the guy has been hit on by a passenger.
If he was one of those unusually good looking guys he probably has pussy thrown at him all the time. Seeing how this black girl is average at best (decent body but dog face) i could definitely see him passing on this girl.

A guy i worked with earlier in the hear is above average in facial looks. Girls have continually hit on him regardless of situation. Many times in front of his gf's. He told me many of the times the girls are firmly a 5 or below and the ugly ones have the worst reactions of them all. He's not even phased by how often it occurs (after years of it happening).

Also maybe she's used to dealing with thirsty guys and just assumed he wouldn't say no and got a rude surprise that he didn't want any part of it.

Quote: (12-12-2016 07:53 PM)Surreyman Wrote:  

[Image: sub-buzz-27570-1481517225-1.png]

She's a 'writer' for Buzzfeed?

That tweet is probably better written than half of their articles. Who is actually reading their garbage?

Basic Bitches, Feminist wannabes, and SJW's.

Quote: (12-12-2016 07:52 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

I would fuck her. I am 41 she is 19, I would be fucking her young ass.

[Image: 1VlOs68.gif]

She's in college? Talking like that? Communicationg with stupid GIFs and JPEGs like a dipshit?

Fuck metropolitan America anymore...

wnb

This situation reminds me that we seem to be on our way to one of RvF's predictions:

“Fit Man Turns Down Fat Woman, Executed Under Jezebel Act Of 2030”
http://www.returnofkings.com/52607/how-w...ok-in-2114

Wow Again ?!

[Image: mindblown2.png]

What's with the cad/uber Driver fetish ?!

Some women try to rape them ? and even accuse them of rape after having being rejected

Someone need to drop some datasheet about it, the demand is real.

EDIT:

[Image: 564229.jpg]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

From a comment in the Buzzfeed article:

Quote:Quote:

Wtf? I didn’t understand half of the words in this…

I am with AtlantaMan.

Quote: (12-13-2016 07:13 AM)blck Wrote:  

What's with the cab/uber Driver fetish ?!

This is true, they dig cab drivers. I've no idea what that's about.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Quote: (12-13-2016 08:29 AM)Surreyman Wrote:  

Quote: (12-13-2016 07:13 AM)blck Wrote:  

What's with the cab/uber Driver fetish ?!

This is true, they dig cab drivers. I've no idea what that's about.

I think it's because women are often drunk in cabs/ubers, and that these situations are inherently short-term... ie it's the perfect scenario for a fling/one night stand, though the woman in the OP seemed to be looking for more than that

We should all light a mental candle for the poor 29-year-old virginal fuck who marries her 30-something ass in the coming years.

No doubt he'll dutifully crank out 45-55 hours a week for IBM or General Motors as a mid-level technician to pay for the mortgage and her spending habits. Then one day he'll come home to her fucking a different Uber guy.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Quote: (12-13-2016 05:51 AM)262 Wrote:  

This situation reminds me that we seem to be on our way to one of RvF's predictions:

“Fit Man Turns Down Fat Woman, Executed Under Jezebel Act Of 2030”
http://www.returnofkings.com/52607/how-w...ok-in-2114

262 you're absolutely right man !

They're making this guy almost be a criminal for rejecting a woman....even when he's married.

"Fit man accepts fat womans offer, Executed Under Jezebel Adultery Act of 2030 "

You can't win with these females - rejected a woman you're a dick - accept a woman you're a dick for cheating.

First 5 minutes of reading this story: [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

After: *filed to mental folder titled: examples of hamster*