rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banging girls as a Uber driver

Has anyone had experiences banging girls as a Uber driver? I've heard some anecdotal stories myself, and wanted to get more information.

Seems like a potential goldmine. Sign up to be a Uber driver late at night, and stay near the bars/clubs in the city. Pick up drunk solo girls, and drive them back to there place. While driving, flirt with them in the front seat. Half the work is already done for you--they are drunk and isolated. Then make up an excuse like you really need to use the bathroom when you get to their place. Almost too easy.

Any thoughts?

Thinking that's ripe for a "coitus regrettus" situation where you get nailed with a rape accusation the next morning. Adding Uber into the mix only makes it sound like that recent story about Uber being banned in New Dheli after a driver allegedly raped a woman passenger.

If you want to game, then game. If you want to drive for Uber, do that too. But don't shit where you eat.

^Thread over

I am the cock carousel

I drive Uber Friday and Saturday nights and have had the opportunity but haven't acted on it (yet). Have had offers from 5s, 6s, and a 7 to (come in and hang) and plenty of milfs but nothing to go crazy about. Would have actually banged the 7 if the timing was right (was too early in the night and I need to make as much money as I can). So basically if I get the offer with a 7 or higher and its at the end of my night, I'm in.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

"Pick up drunk solo girls, and drive them back to there place. While driving, flirt with them in the front seat. Half the work is already done for you--they are drunk and isolated. "

You want advice on how to take advantage of an isolated and drunk girl that you're being paid to transport?

You want us to help you plan what could possibly be a crime in many jurisdictions?

What the hell is wrong with you?

Ban hammer

That's stupid you are just playing with fire.

Shit, girls have regrets over one night stands with dudes they met in the bar. Just imagine the buyers remorse when she wakes up and realizes that she banged a cab driver.

Quote: (12-13-2014 09:38 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

"Pick up drunk solo girls, and drive them back to there place. While driving, flirt with them in the front seat. Half the work is already done for you--they are drunk and isolated. "

You want advice on how to take advantage of an isolated and drunk girl that you're being paid to transport?

You want us to help you plan what could possibly be a crime in many jurisdictions?

What the hell is wrong with you?

Ban hammer

The topic has been discussed elsewhere on this forum. Not to mention JasonD has met and been rapped by multiple members.

If gaming while drunk and isolated were a crime, half the forum would fall under this.
================================================

As an Uber user, it's a good idea to do it during weekday evenings or day when bitches are more privy to it and won't have as much driver's remorse.

These days it seems cabbies quit their gigs and jumped to Uber. I've started to see Africans and Pakistanis drivers more and more often, 4/4 drivers in 12 hours were Africans who I had to ask to repeat themselves so I could understand their chopped English. The worst part? Their I Don't Give a Fuck attitude, bad customer service. Uber has a customer service decline. Avoid using the car service as the cost of entry is lower, with the SUV service I've seen more competent drivers.

You can make a good killing by just not acting like a cabbie-in-a-town-car. I've looked into it during my spare time but it's not available were I am. Perhaps one can do it while traveling in Austin, Dallas, etc considering Uber provides you a phone so you can use it as a GPS and Uber POS.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (12-13-2014 10:01 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

That's stupid you are just playing with fire.

Shit, girls have regrets over one night stands with dudes they met in the bar. Just imagine the buyers remorse when she wakes up and realizes that she banged a cab driver.

What he said.

I'll have to ask some of the Uber drivers I know.

Isn't there a user on RVF who works as a taxi driver in Toronto or some other Canadian city and used to use that pick up chicks?

Other members are right, this is asking for a false rape accusation, if not another news story about how Uber is bad.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Delete

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (12-14-2014 03:22 AM)Blue Streak Wrote:  

Isn't there a user on RVF who works as a taxi driver in Toronto or some other Canadian city and used to use that pick up chicks?

The problem with Uber is that it's very easy to trace the driver. The customer gets an email with the driver's name and photo. As a regular taxi driver, unless somebody writes down or photographs your licence plate or name, you are pretty much anonymous.

Quote: (12-14-2014 01:35 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

As a regular taxi driver, unless somebody writes down or photographs your licence plate or name, you are pretty much anonymous.

Not necessarily -- at least in NYC, if you pay for a yellow or green cab with a credit card, you can look at your pending charges and find the taxi's operator company. Call them up and they can suss out which car you were in and who was driving at the time.

Quote: (12-13-2014 08:13 PM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

I drive Uber Friday and Saturday nights and have had the opportunity but haven't acted on it (yet). Have had offers from 5s, 6s, and a 7 to (come in and hang) and plenty of milfs but nothing to go crazy about.

This seems like good advice if you're going for an SDL, let her initiate. You have to proceed carefully. Even so, it's playing with fire. It's one thing to pick up a drunk chick at a bar, but doing it on the job is another.

I don't see anything especially bad about asking for a girl's number, but if she's loaded she probably won't remember who drove her home.

Quote: (12-14-2014 02:44 PM)456 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-14-2014 01:35 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

As a regular taxi driver, unless somebody writes down or photographs your licence plate or name, you are pretty much anonymous.

Not necessarily -- at least in NYC, if you pay for a yellow or green cab with a credit card, you can look at your pending charges and find the taxi's operator company. Call them up and they can suss out which car you were in and who was driving at the time.

This is going off topic, but not necessarily. A friend of mine just had an incident where he left his phone in a taxi after the cabbie tried to fuck him over (driving the extra-long way to the airport) and the cab company was no help at all in dealing with the guy. And this was after the cabbie had obviously gotten into my buddy's Facebook and signed him up for a bunch of email and text spam. If the cab company had a search warrant or court order, they'd have to comply, but Uber is supposed to be very focused on customer service and will terminate a driver for much much less than screwing a customer with buyer's remorse. Maybe CR is right and their customer service is slipping, but they're still not going to protect you if they're faced with legal trouble.

I've heard of Uber drivers banging sober girls, I even heard it's one of the biggest fantasy for girls, but OP just sounds straight up weird.

Life is good

Somebody post the youtube video of that lawyer chick in New Orleans trying to suck the dick of that chubby cabbie.

I'm on my phone and can't get it to work,

It's crazy and hilarious.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

The issue is if any type of game isn't well received by the woman in the car then they will complain to Uber about improper behavior of the driver. Uber is waging war against traditional taxi companies and so as a response the taxi companies are digging up shit about drivers harassing female clients while driving them. So, I would imagine that if any client leaves a review with the word "harassment" in it, then that driver would be fired at the drop of a hat.

Wasn't there a member here who is a taxi driver? Maybe check that thread although I wouldn't risk what the op is suggesting.

What are you guys so worried about? This is a great idea. My buddy owned a cab company and got laid daily for years. I used to ride with him and drink in his car just for that reason.

I've heard lots of anecdotal stories of Uber drivers banging chicks they drive home from bars and clubs, I can totally believe it. If I drove for Uber I would totally go for it but would proceed with caution with chicks that were obviously drunk. The narrative of Uber taking advantage of drunk girl on her ride home would be very easy to construct and given the political climate surrounding Uber in general it would blow up in the media. Seems to me that if you drove in the evenings you could probably collect lots of numbers and follow up on them later on in the night.

I find it more chilling that the fear of a false rape accusation has this forum paralyzed on a potential game angle.

These types of comments would have been laughed at when airbnb and couch surfing came online. If those services came out today, I wouldn't be surprised if similar fears would be spouted today.

Scary times...

I'm in the camp of not shitting where one eats. A coworker's friend got fired from Uber because of his "bad ratings". No surprise when he told me about the dismissal, why? Thirsty MOFOs.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (12-25-2014 02:25 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

I find it more chilling that the fear of a false rape accusation has this forum paralyzed on a potential game angle.

These types of comments would have been laughed at when airbnb and couch surfing came online. If those services came out today, I wouldn't be surprised if similar fears would be spouted today.

Scary times...

Uber is in the news right now just for these kinds of incidents. Whether or not these chicks were forcibly raped or "regret hooking up with the Uber driver" raped is a question for the courts. In either case, the driver is fucked.

Now if a chick is initiating cause you have a nice rap, that's one thing.

But OP is talking about straight up predatory behavior, not game.

Getting a bitch so drunk that she can't reliably consent isn't game.
Going to a club @ 1:40 am to hit on chicks who are stumbling around the club and slurring their speech, isn't game.

Those are obvious. If said drunk bitch hails your car and gets in it, and you try to sleep with her - you're doing the same thing as above.

Now a glass of wine or two to loosen up everyone's inhibitions is one thing, preying on a drunk chick in the back of your car because she's drunk is beyond fucked up.

If you don't see that as a line not to be crossed...

WIA

^ Oh great, now cabbies can't be cabbies anymore either. Fuck Uber