rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help with this situation

Help with this situation

Hey guys, bit of a situation here and could use some advice. I do not consider myself a noob but do consider this is likely a noob question. Quick background, I am spinning multiple plates at this point in time and have a few new potentials lined up. The one chick I will talk about though, is smoking hot and I got along with quite well.

Saturday night at about 7PM I get a message from a tinder chick. She is smoking hot to the point where I thought it may have been spam. We quickly arrange same night meet up. We go for drinks. Upon talking to her in person, I realize we had met once before when I was in a position of power over her (think something like teacher-student or doctor-patient). I had not remembered her but she remembered me and that is why she initiated contact. She brings up things about how she was about to delete tinder (which is probably BS) but when she saw me thought "it just seemed meant to be" and mentioned later on how it is cuffing season right now for women. I did not play much into these thoughts but merely mention them to see where I am coming from here.

Quickly back to my place, no resistance whatsoever. She is a freak. The sex is amazing and we do it 3 times that night and once in the AM. She seemed very satisfied with the sex to me. I had mentioned off cuff that I am getting nasal congestion the past few weeks and she has me come into her place when I drop her off in the morning and gives me a brand new can of nasal spray. We part ways.

I text her Monday night that I had fun and she replies several hours later that she did too and asks how the spray is working for me. I respond the next day that its working well and ask for her schedule this week. She states she is busy and I reply that I am also but lets meet up Sunday night to cook together. She agrees and we get in a bit of talk about whips and punishment and then she just stops responding. Mind you, this is at 7PM so not super late. It just seems like overall she may be pulling away a touch.

Here are a few questions I have. I would like to make her a more consistent thing if possible, though likely not exclusive.

1. How should I play this? I typically have the opposite problem where chicks are messaging me and I am playing cold. Obviously I won't text her again if she does not respond, but what if Sunday rolls around and still nothing, as we are supposed to meet up that day? Do I reinitiate then?

2. Should I treat this chick more like a slut? Don't get me wrong, I know she's probably getting a ton of pipe since she slept with me on a first date and was a freak. For now on, should I just invite her over late night for sex instead of trying to arrange longer meet ups?

Any other tips on how to play this would be appreciated.

Help with this situation

Bad move talking about whips and punishment over text. Texting is for setting up dates. Keep sexual banter light, or nonexistent. You scream neediness and desperation by being into sex so much.

Wait a few days, text her for a meetup again. What is the issue here? Sounds like you're developing oneitis. Go hit on more girls and take your mind off this one.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Help with this situation

Too much texting banter. You went from texting about nasal congestion to whips. Like Samseau said, use texting lightly and to set up future dates.

Hot girls can sometimes bring the stupid out of us, especially when we've gotten a taste and crave for more. Focus on a couple other plates, and if she hasn't texted back, then send out a feeler after a few days.

Help with this situation

Quote: (12-07-2016 01:44 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Bad move talking about whips and punishment over text. Texting is for setting up dates. Keep sexual banter light, or nonexistent. You scream neediness and desperation by being into sex so much.

Wait a few days, text her for a meetup again. What is the issue here? Sounds like you're developing oneitis. Go hit on more girls and take your mind off this one.

Cosign with Sam here.

Keep it light and funny via text - then actually do the things you want when you're having sex with her, she'll thank you later for being her own Christian Grey.

Sam sees right through you, you're being needy and getting oneitis.

Quote:Quote:

1. How should I play this? I typically have the opposite problem where chicks are messaging me and I am playing cold. Obviously I won't text her again if she does not respond, but what if Sunday rolls around and still nothing, as we are supposed to meet up that day? Do I reinitiate then?

You already banged her, so pull back and chill out. Send out a confirmation text the morning of the date.

Or don't and if she doesn't respond it's not a big deal, send that restart later.

Quote:Quote:

2. Should I treat this chick more like a slut? Don't get me wrong, I know she's probably getting a ton of pipe since she slept with me on a first date and was a freak. For now on, should I just invite her over late night for sex instead of trying to arrange longer meet ups?

You guys can go out and have fun and bang, it's not shockingly hard, you just need to frame it that way. You can make her a booty call but you need to frame it that way, "long day at work I just wanna lay around chill out, cruise on over" kind of texts.

Help with this situation

You guys are all spot on, thanks for the breakdown! Will keep this in mind. This is why I love this forum.