rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Urgent Advice for dealing with an Eternal Ingenue with an ex-boyfriend circling

I was wondering if you had some advise for someone dating an Eternal Ingenue with an ex-boyfriend circling.

She is a major attention whore, and has many potential suitors bombarding her on facebook, but I have no suspicions of her infidelity 4 months into the relationship.

She has an ex-boyfriend l(in a relationship with a baby) looming in the background fucking up her head. Despite an argument, she just stated she always tells me when he does this and that I have nothing to fear. I kind of applaud his approach in a way, he must be a reader of this blog seeing as he is the master of the one word text/facebooking to restart her hamster, and likes to throw in old traditions of theirs out of nowhere (a good morning text, then nothing for weeks)

I've called her out on it and my gut was telling me I only drove it underground. Although its allegedly driving her nuts, and I know that she could quite easily block him his number/facebook, this hasnt occurred meaning she clearly gets a tingle when he pops up out of nowhere.

The final and most brutal point being that she left her facebook logged into my phone and i discovered she had sent a naked picture of herself to him. It doesnt appear that anything has occurred yet, but I dont want her to know that ive seen this, and revealing so would only see me lose the moral high ground.

She is genuinely smitten (her friends say she clearly loves me) and wants to spend all her sparetime in my company, but she clearly can't or doesnt want to get over this first love of hers. Its also becoming clear that its a case of "when" and not "if" she bangs him again.

Ive held out from seeing her, and have ignored a few calls and texts. Advice would be appreciated.

Quote:Quote:

The final and most brutal point being that she left her facebook logged into my phone and i discovered she had sent a naked picture of herself to him. It doesnt appear that anything has occurred yet, but I dont want her to know that ive seen this, and revealing so would only see me lose the moral high ground.

Gotcha bitch!

Her friends will lie and tell you anything. You can't trust women to tell you the truth, they might not even know.

I'd peace out if it were me (4 months is nothing).

After I sent that picture to all of my friends.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (08-14-2011 03:29 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Gotcha bitch!

Her friends will lie and tell you anything. You can't trust women to tell you the truth, they might not even know.

Thanks for your take on it. I think I just need a way of breaking up without alluding to her knowing i snooped her messages on fb.

Was just gonna go with not being able to trust her and binning her that way. Thoughts?

I also dont know whether to put on a front with texts and calls or just blank her and letting her know somethings up so soon after she sent that picture.

I;m away this week and have set up some reliable girls to help me with my loss...

Quote: (08-14-2011 03:54 PM)wanderer Wrote:  

Gotcha bitch!

Thanks for your take on it. I think I just need a way of breaking up without alluding to her knowing i snooped her messages on fb.

Was just gonna go with not being able to trust her and binning her that way. Thoughts?

I also dont know whether to put on a front with texts and calls or just blank her and letting her know somethings up so soon after she sent that picture.

I;m away this week and have set up some reliable girls to help me with my loss...

I'd tell her straight up. She left her facebook open and you saw the picture. Why should you hide that? You let her win if you let her go thinking you never found out. Go out in glory, more girls need to be shamed in this way. BALLS my boy, show her you've got them.

Or if you really want to get her good, keep fucking her for a while and record a few sessions, then make some money by posting it on "myexgf.com" or something (don't even know if it's a real site). THEN send those to all your friends.

I can be a real vindictive asshole sometimes, sue me. [Image: lol.gif]

Women are known to do things on purpose and make it look like an accident( her naked pic to ex-bf). Women are really good at covering their tracks so I seriously doubt this was an accident.

This is just an observation.

Quote: (08-14-2011 04:01 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Gotcha bitch!

I'd tell her straight up. She left her facebook open and you saw the picture. Why should you hide that? You let her win if you let her go thinking you never found out. Go out in glory, more girls need to be shamed in this way. BALLS my boy, show her you've got them.

Or if you really want to get her good, keep fucking her for a while and record a few sessions, then make some money by posting it on "myexgf.com" or something (don't even know if it's a real site). THEN send those to all your friends.

Fantastic idea. If I were you I would definitely fuck with her big time before cutting her loose. Pay attention to the attitudes that guys like Gmac and Mixx have, it's no accident that they're cocky assholes and get a lot of pussy. As for you knowing about her sending that dude a naked pic, I see no reason why you would hide it. It's only worth hiding something if the way you found the information is a worse transgression than what you found out, and clearly sending a naked picture to an ex-boyfriend is worse than looking around after she left her facebook logged in on your phone. Make sure this bitch gets hers, maybe it'll make her or her friends think twice in the future.Fantastic idea. If I were you I would definitely fuck with her big time before cutting her loose. Pay attention to the attitudes that guys like Gmac and Mixx have, it's no accident that they're cocky assholes and get a lot of pussy. As for you knowing about her sending that dude a naked pic, I see no reason why you would hide it. It's only worth hiding something if the way you found the information is a worse transgression than what you found out, and clearly sending a naked picture to an ex-boyfriend is worse than looking around after she left her facebook logged in on your phone. Make sure this bitch gets hers, maybe it'll make her or her friends think twice in the future.

Quote: (08-14-2011 05:27 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Quote: (08-14-2011 04:01 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Gotcha bitch!

Fantastic idea. If I were you I would definitely fuck with her big time before cutting her loose. Pay attention to the attitudes that guys like Gmac and Mixx have, it's no accident that they're cocky assholes and get a lot of pussy. As for you knowing about her sending that dude a naked pic, I see no reason why you would hide it. It's only worth hiding something if the way you found the information is a worse transgression than what you found out, and clearly sending a naked picture to an ex-boyfriend is worse than looking around after she left her facebook logged in on your phone. Make sure this bitch gets hers, maybe it'll make her or her friends think twice in the future.Fantastic idea. If I were you I would definitely fuck with her big time before cutting her loose. Pay attention to the attitudes that guys like Gmac and Mixx have, it's no accident that they're cocky assholes and get a lot of pussy. As for you knowing about her sending that dude a naked pic, I see no reason why you would hide it. It's only worth hiding something if the way you found the information is a worse transgression than what you found out, and clearly sending a naked picture to an ex-boyfriend is worse than looking around after she left her facebook logged in on your phone. Make sure this bitch gets hers, maybe it'll make her or her friends think twice in the future.

Well its been dealt with.

Surprised her by turning up unannounced at her place, with a bag of her things and telling her its over.

She was devastated and wouldnt let me leave, and told me that she'd block his number and facebook immediately to prove how much I mean to her. I believe she would do it, but the trust has been eroded so its unlikely to mean anything.

I'm gutted that its come to this, but I feel getting out first and being the one to do it has saved me a lot of grief. Maybe I'll revisit her in a few months (using the same techniques as her ex..) and see if shes sorted her life out.

Quote: (08-15-2011 06:40 AM)wanderer Wrote:  

Surprised her by turning up unannounced at her place, with a bag of her things and telling her its over.

She was devastated and wouldnt let me leave, and told me that she'd block his number and facebook immediately to prove how much I mean to her. I believe she would do it, but the trust has been eroded so its unlikely to mean anything.

I'm gutted that its come to this, but I feel getting out first and being the one to do it has saved me a lot of grief. Maybe I'll revisit her in a few months (using the same techniques as her ex..) and see if shes sorted her life out.

Nice! You probably took the wind out of the ex-boyfriend's sails now too with that maneuver. I wish more men would do stuff like this and put some of these chicks in their place. Most of the guys I know just whine about it on facebook statuses in hopes that their girlfriends pity them or whatever.

Go balls deep

People who have kids together, especially outside of a marriage, still fuck.

That whole revisit shit, please, it's not moving on if you're going to go back to the past.

You played it perfectly. By dumping her with guilt on her hands, you've made sure she'll gravitate towards you in the future. Smooth moves, playa, may you have many more days of pussy pounding ahead of you.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

[/quote]

I applaud you Wanderer.
And not because you "had to get back at that bitch" but because you were able to be objectively understand her behavior and realize that you were not compatible. Plus, and perhaps most importantly, you followed thru with what was right to do.

Too often many people (myself included) forget that "knowing the path is not walking the path".

I really think you walked away with perfect timing.
Bravo.

You did the right thing. You watched her behaviour, not her words. She flirted with her ex, kept on talking to him, sent him nude pictures. No matter what her words were it was clear what was in her mind.

Thanks for all your advice.

I think its a combination of her being young and retarded (20yrs to my 27) and the fact that this ex and has fucked up her head for over a year (got her pregnant at one stage, cheated on her several times etc) so she would always be susceptible to straying with him on the scene.

I'm finding it difficult that ive walked away from reasonably fresh meat and something I considered a good project to tame/mould. That is even tougher considering i have no other credible dating options in the rural area i live. She is a 7.5/8 (I reckon i'm 6.5/7) and the next prettiest girl is barely a 5, its grim.

So far shes proved to me now that shes blocked this ex on facebook and now has a new number (with the opening text being 'someone told me that they only trust actions not words so here they are') so its at least blown the ex out of the water- but I'm still shunning her for a few weeks before getting some things back from her and talking again. Silence = Death for her.

So my options are:

- Accept that the only threat looming on the horizon has been dealt with, that I have hand and am able to control her, picking up where we left off;
- Walk away with dignity intact and face a long, barren winter with no options; or
- I can scrape her off the floor (various reports are describing her that way) and downgrade her in my head as an unsafe bet, whilst banging her until something else comes along.

Input greatly appreciated.

Quote: (08-16-2011 06:29 AM)wanderer Wrote:  

- I can scrape her off the floor (various reports are describing her that way) and downgrade her in my head as an unsafe bet, whilst banging her until something else comes along.

This. ^

Great job, you handled the situation like a man and now you're bring rewarded for it. I'd go for something in between options 1 and 3--your actions have clearly put the fear of God in her and may be enough to keep her loyal since she now knows you're not gonna put up with any shit, but you also can't trust the hamster not to spin some reason to continue her pattern of behavior. If your situation is as bleak as it sounds you may have to settle for banging her for a while longer even if you consider her a high risk.

Quote: (08-16-2011 06:51 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (08-16-2011 06:29 AM)wanderer Wrote:  

This. ^

Yep. Put her on strict probation, watch her like a hawk, and fuck girls on the side.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

She is now merely filler.

Just an update on the situation. I decided to opt for option 3, but things have accelerated so i've had to resort to option 1 sooner than i would have liked.

So she comes back into the fold, new phone, ex blocked on facebook. Then she mysteriously deactivates her account for 3 days, spouting nonsense about not coming back. Obviously she rejoins, but I made a note of her suspicious behaviour, and dangled the bait in front of her about it, nothing OTT was said, but her reaction was all wrong so I called her on it.

She offered to prove to me on facebook that this ex was blocked, so i called her bluff and told her i wanted proof. She stormed off in a huff, grabbed the laptop and proceeded to show me her list of blocked people, and the ex wasn't one of them.

Then she feigned disbelief, but i took her nonsense apart point by point, until she admitted that she came in drunk off a night out after seeing some of his friends, and out of 'nosiness' she unblocked him to see his picture. And because she remembered in the morning what she had done, and realised she couldnt block him for another 48hrs, she jumped off facebook.

I've told her im disgusted and infuriated by her behaviour and told her i want 'space' to think about things. I'm aiming to ignore all contact for 3 weeks, then bin her.

The most infuriating part of it all is her reluctance to even admit that there are feeling for him. Its something i can deal with, and it would go someway to understanding her thought process, but she appears to be lying to herself and not just to me. Fucking self-destructive idiot.

You're kinda playing into her hands if you ask me. Personally, I would drop her now and move on rather than lose my dignity by staying... but again that's me.

Quote: (09-02-2011 10:16 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

You're kinda playing into her hands if you ask me. Personally, I would drop her now and move on rather than lose my dignity by staying... but again that's me.

No I agree with what you're saying, she will be dropped, but I would rather prolong the mental anguish for a while before getting rid. Its not like I will be in any contact with her during this time. I'll be firing at whatever is decent enough to get my hands on in the meantime, but I'd rather ruin her head for a while longer, its the least she deserves.

Quote: (09-02-2011 10:33 AM)wanderer Wrote:  

Quote: (09-02-2011 10:16 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

No I agree with what you're saying, she will be dropped, but I would rather prolong the mental anguish for a while before getting rid. Its not like I will be in any contact with her during this time. I'll be firing at whatever is decent enough to get my hands on in the meantime, but I'd rather ruin her head for a while longer, its the least she deserves.

You're swimming in dangerous territory here. By leaving things open for further manipulation on her part, you're giving her the chance to manipulate you. You've giving her the opportunity to hurt you.

You've been making some serious mistakes... let's count them.

#1 You can't convince a girl NOT to like someone. By trying to push her ex out of the picture, you've made him more valuable in her eyes.

What you should have been doing is instead ENCOURAGING her to get back with her ex. "You know, he really sounds like your type. I'm sure you'll be very happy with him. Don't worry about me, I'll just block you on facebook so your new boyfriend won't have to worry about any competition."

#2 You're too wrapped up in your emotions.

Fucking self-destructive idiot.

The fact that she angers you so much shows how much value you place on her. She has more emotional control over you than you have over her, most likely. One of the golden rules of relationships is: The more you feel for her, the less she feels for you.

Do you think your gf is writing on forums right now asking how to keep you? [Image: icon_lol.gif]

How much do you think her ex (that's she's been fucking on the side, guaranteed) cares about this whore? He's probably fucking a few other girls and slams your gf's pussy whenever she is wasted and comes by.

Which leads to...

#3 Trying to get back at your ex.

Dude, if you really didn't give a shit about this girl, why would you try a revenge ploy? Making her wait for three weeks before you dump her?

This is a girl we are dealing with, according to you a good looking one. You think that, after three weeks, you'll dump her and inflict maximum pain on her, but, in reality, this is more likely:

- Three weeks go by. No contact from her.
- You see on Facebook she's back with her ex or some other dude.
- You're feeling lonely and have no girls.

You missed your chance for any infliction of pain by not being brutal with her; you should have just told her "Fuck you, whore. Get out of my sight, I never want to see you again." This would have inflicted maximum pain. Instead, asking for "space" like a wussy little beta allows her the time to rationalize her loss of attraction for you while she finds a new cock (probably her ex's).

Get out of your rural area, expand your dating options, and you'll forget about this shit within three months.

Forget about her, she has a kid, man. Come on.

Damn man she's not the only girl out there. Fuck that bitch.

Quote: (09-02-2011 12:18 PM)LaCobra Wrote:  

Forget about her, she has a kid, man. Come on.

This is your first post, and you've been registered since Sep 2010!? [Image: lol.gif]

This thread was too much for you resist lurking any longer, eh?