rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prince Harry's new girlfriend Meghan Markle

Meghan Markle is:

California born-Toronto based-American-ultraliberal-35 year old-divorced-mixed race-Instagram addicted-attention ho-C list actress with the manjaw.

What could possibly go wrong.

Her hypergamy career:
[Image: pha.jpg]

Her "Save Africa and post it on Facebook" career:
[Image: Ce-5bhJWAAAaMiJ.jpg]

Her "selfie" career (she's the one laying on the floor):
[Image: 640?cb=20120729055541]

Her Instagram career:
[Image: 39E90DC100000578-3889550-image-a-8_1477962501373.jpg]

Her Hollywood career:
[Image: 39E91C2F00000578-3889550-image-m-4_1477920505828.jpg]

Her "dogg lovin'" career:
[Image: 11427370_790368201083247_1006596805_n.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: Prince-charles.jpg]

WB.

I'm the King of Beijing!

She has a stronger jaw than him. WNB.

He needs to trade in that Meghan Markle and get him a Mama Merkel
[Image: GettyImages-545326646-1200x628.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (12-04-2016 11:29 AM)Le Sigh Wrote:  

California born-Toronto based-American-ultraliberal-35 year old-divorced-mixed race-Instagram addicted-attention ho-C list actress with the manjaw.

Mixed-race is not a disqualifying factor; For you guys who want children, it's a genetic quality for having healthier offspring.

Quote:Quote:

For you guys who want children, it's a genetic quality for having healthier offspring.

Physically or mentally? From my experience, mixed race individuals have fare more identity/mental issues. Not being able to fit in with a "tribe" causes quite a bit of suffering.

The science is also dubious with your statement. As long as you are not sleeping with cousins, the benefit is not enough that race should be a health factor in who you choose to reproduce with. Otherwise, same-race couples reproducing will have guilt that they are hurting their future children.

Quote: (12-04-2016 12:01 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Quote: (12-04-2016 11:29 AM)Le Sigh Wrote:  

Mixed-race is not a disqualifying factor; For you guys who want children, it's a genetic quality for having healthier offspring.
This is a medical fact. It reduces the risk of autosomal recessive genetic disease. Being mixed race is not a negative. lets not let this become a race thread however.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Prince Harry is 32. He's fit, and good looking. He's super rich, world famous, and he's royalty. He should have access to the absolute hottest women in the world, and from that collection of the hottest women, he can select for optimum personality and character.

This woman is certainly fuckable, but she's likely batshit crazy. Also, she's three years older than him. You can already see signs of the wall approaching. He's wasting his time with her.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Quote: (12-04-2016 12:09 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

For you guys who want children, it's a genetic quality for having healthier offspring.

Physically or mentally? From my experience, mixed race individuals have fare more identity/mental issues. Not being able to fit in with a "tribe" causes quite a bit of suffering.

The science is also dubious with your statement. As long as you are not sleeping with cousins, the benefit is not enough that race should be a health factor in who you choose to reproduce with. Otherwise, same-race couples reproducing will have guilt that they are hurting their future children.
Look at black people with sickle cell anemia, or Jews with Tay Sachs or Neiman Pick, and northern Europeans with factor 5, Mediterraneans with Thalissimia - Staying rigidly within one racial group or region promotes those autosomal recessive diseases that make life miserable .

Race is not a factor for me , just attractiveness. If you are a woman being attractive will get you further than being "racially pure"(if there is such a thing), if you are a man your self identity is more important than your group identity. I know plenty of black janitors who were "kings and queens in Africa" and white meth heads who are the "master race".

The science is not that dubious. I am not saying everyone should find a different race to mate with, I don't tell people how to live, but dating people outside of your race or geographic region is definitely going to decrease your genetic risk.

Quote: (12-04-2016 12:23 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

Prince Harry is 32. He's fit, and good looking. He's super rich, world famous, and he's royalty. He should have access to the absolute hottest women in the world, and from that collection of the hottest women, he can select for optimum personality and character.

This woman is certainly fuckable, but she's likely batshit crazy. Also, she's three years older than him. You can already see signs of the wall approaching. He's wasting his time with her.
He is just going to fuck her for a while and move on. Ultimately in his late 30's early 40's he will marry a sweet young thing that will mesmerize him with her innocence and youthful beauty and they will reproduce.

Keep diluting your blood, weaklings. The ultimate globalist goal.

except this a rather myopic view to hold. The average Jew or East Asian has a significantly higher IQ than the average mixed race individual. The average pure blooded black slave descent in the west indies is superior to his average mixed race countrymen.

Race or mixing shouldn't be an issue but let's not forget that there is sufficient diversity within 'races' to produce top quality healthy offspring.
Stop with propaganda on each side. If I meet a 10/10 high IQ women who embodies all good, I'll procreate and Ltd her whether she's green, purple or orange.

WNB .. I watch her on Suits and it's painful. Her lack of feminine quality turns me off.

In the States maybe, but not in the UK. Mixed race people (black/white) in the UK are completely 'accepted' as it were. The difference in experience between, say, Andre Ward in the US and David Haye in the UK is fairly remarkable. In terms of how they talk about growing up. Race isn't a particularly big factor in the UK, class is.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (12-04-2016 12:18 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

lets not let this become a race thread however.

A little too late for that. [Image: lol.gif]

It does not always have to happen. If both parents come from ethnic groups that do not really hate each other, that usually is not too great issue. I never felt it personally, and I have at least the "blood" of 5 nationalities inside me. I do not know about you, but I doubt that Persians and Armenians hate each other.

On the other hand, if both parents come from ethnic groups that hate each other...it will become an issue. For example, in the Balkans, many people that are mixed Croat/Serb will usually become the biggest (and loudest) SJW's and Yugoslavia lovers. Why? Because ideology is the only thing that they have. Ivo Komshich, Veljko Kadijevich and others are good examples. In the case of US, your current POTUS is a perfect example. His ideology is his identity.

in some cases, some of these "half breeds" will join and of the "tribes" and become it's loudest (and craziest) proponents, like Daniel Srb (leader of one faction of HSP, one of the extremist right wing parties in Croatia). On Breitbart are also some more normal examples (Kassam).

Delete

Outbreeding is only helpful to the extent that it's a deterrent against severe inbreeding. The returns on outbreeding diminish very quickly.

i.e. unless you were planning on knocking up your sister or cousin if not for your different-race squeeze, it's not going to be any better than knocking up Jane-next-door.

A relatively high inbreeding rate can expose populations to a greater degree of recessive diseases, like Ashkenazi Jews; and severe inbreeding can nick away at traits like height and IQ. However, as we see with Ashkenazi Jews, their level of inbreeding certainly does not preclude maintaining a high average population IQ.

So if you're from a relatively inbred population like Ashkenazis, maybe having kids with someone from a population like gentile whites can help some with recessive diseases--but it'll likely result in kids of lower average IQ than if you'd kept it Ashkenazi--obviously, this effect would be even more dire with a population with lower average IQs than gentile whites, and no additional value-add on recessive diseases.

If you're from a reasonably non-inbred (the "races" are reasonably non-inbred), relatively high IQ population and have kids with someone from a different, but lower IQ population for the goal of having "better" kids, that would be like cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Substitute IQ for whatever other traits or combination of traits you might care for.

Furthermore, there's regression to the mean. Even if you know Sloot 1 and Sloot 2 have identical IQs, the offspring of Sloot 1 will be lower in IQ than that of Sloot 2, on average, if Sloot 1 is from a lower IQ population.

"Mixed" people, on average, come out in between their parents--just like "non-mixed" people.

"Race-mixed" Latin Americans (and not all Latin Americans are substantially "race-mixed") and Central Asians certainly show no signs of "hybrid vigor" with respect to IQ--whether "hybrid vigor" being out-performance on a given trait vis a vis the average of the parent populations, or the out-performance of the higher of the two parent populations. Generally laymen mean the latter, like ligers where male lions and female tigers tend to have very large offspring.

My future kids (or at least some of them [Image: banana.gif]) will likely be quite mixed, but not for any "hybrid vigor" reasons. Just the pattern of girls I've historically been banging...

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

His older brother is winning this competition at the moment in my opinion.

[Image: 3525deefe1fe22f28fc1cc5df41a6d4d.jpg]

A man belonging to the most mythical royal house of the last 300 years, a man with nearly unlimited resources at his disposal, a man in his prime that even without his title could clean up without even opening his mouth. And he settles for... this?

Makes me want to find a granite wall to hit my head to. Give me this man and a couple of Rvf PALS for a weekend and I'd turn his life around.

Are you speaking from experience here Roosh, seems like you maybe have gone through a bit of identity crisis of your own lately? Just out of curiosity what race do you identify with? Your politics seem to be white nationalist alt-right which I find to be somewhat ironic considering the average white American person will probably look at you and consider you to NOT be white.

Quote: (12-04-2016 01:56 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Are you speaking from experience here Roosh, seems like you maybe have gone through a bit of identity crisis of your own lately? Just out of curiosity what race do you identify with? Your politics seem to be white nationalist alt-right which I find to be somewhat ironic considering the average white American person will probably look at you and consider you to NOT be white.

Stop being a pussy and do your meltdown already, so at least we can be entertained. This passive aggressive hating going back at least a year is cowardly. Everyone knows by now that you resent me and the forum.

thread-57113...pid1351264

thread-53268...pid1202757

thread-9638-...pid1182183

[Image: Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (12-04-2016 02:29 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Stop being a pussy and do your meltdown already, so at least we can be entertained. This passive aggressive hating going back at least a year is cowardly. Everyone knows by now that you resent me and the forum.

[Image: ohshit.gif]

"You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it." -Monsieur Gustave H, The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Ketosis Datasheet
Diet Update #1

Quote: (12-04-2016 02:29 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Sorry Roosh won't take the bait, feel free to ban me if you'd like, just as you've done with about half the membership at this point, it's hard to keep track of all the long term high repped members who've gotten the axe over the years, on the plus side there will be about 10 new alt-righters who will eagerly sign up to join in on the echo chamber and circle jerk.

Instead of answering my questions you resort to name calling and accusing me of being "passive aggressive". First off I think it's funny that a man as masculine and secure as yourself can't handle anyone that has a dissenting opinion or challenges your prevailing thought. I know this is your forum, but I still believe in freedom of thought and freedom of speech.

Next you call me passive aggressive? But I guess it's not passive aggressive when you send PMs to members giving them "warnings" or better yet 3-7 day bans when they say stuff that you disagree with.

I always have said what I thought and felt on here even when it directly went against the majority of members position, honestly I could give two fucks about getting a virtual pat of the back from a bunch of random guys on the internet that I will never meet in my life. It's too bad that the forum has become such a circle jerk, ever heard of a little term called "group think".

At this point anyone who has a different opinion is either too scared to state it or has simply jumped ship from the forum.

I could give two fucks if Roosh calls me a pussy or you guys all pile on to support him and shit on me. I'll keep posting here stating what I believe to be the truth, unless Roosh's ego can't stand it any more, but I'm sure as hell not going to joining your circle jerk anytime soon.