rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming 18-20 year olds

Gaming 18-20 year olds

I searched for this topic but came up pretty empty handed. I know guys have asked about where to find girls this age or how what activities to do if they're under 21. My question is: what is your frame to game them?

I have plenty of experience gaming girls age 24-30 and haven't had issues. Once they drop below 21, things get more mysterious to me, especially since the defenses are sometimes way higher or non-existent. Anybody specializing in this demographic have some tips they're willing to share?

Gaming 18-20 year olds

I don't have a whole lot of luck with it. From what i've observed though it's just more difficult on a few different levels.

Status matters a lot more. Game has to be extra tight. You need to have something to actually contribute to their lives. 18-20 year old girls have enormous egos and aren't fully sure of who they are. It's a dangerous combination and can be pretty volatile, though that can be taken advantage of.

You know all these hard rules that girls set for themselves that don't really matter like "i won't do x with y unless z/never" or "never date an x type of guy" or "no sex until x amount of dates". Well these rules are ven more flimsy in that demographic.

Maybe some more experienced players can chime in. I'm especially bad with this age group.

Gaming 18-20 year olds

The frame is FUN. That's it. Everything we do is for fun and because it's fun. This way you can pull off the most ridiculous stuff, it's epic. Oh and before someone point it out, I'm not talking about being clown at all. I'm talking about simply having fun together. Go figure.

Gaming 18-20 year olds

Quote: (12-03-2016 06:05 PM)XXL Wrote:  

The frame is FUN. That's it. Everything we do is for fun and because it's fun. This way you can pull off the most ridiculous stuff, it's epic. Oh and before someone point it out, I'm not talking about being clown at all. I'm talking about simply having fun together. Go figure.

You know you're doing that right when she says stuff like "you're bold/crazy/other synonym."

Gaming 18-20 year olds

I'd love to chime in as I recently turned 23 and I'm not too far off from that demographic myself.
Also, of the 100+ lays I've gotten in my journey, essentially all of them were from girls aged 18-22 (I can count on one hand the girls that I've slept with that were older than 25 years of age).
Now, I'd like to say that this is purely because I simply like younger women. I find them more beautiful and more bubbly. I also (admittedly) find them easier to lay than older women, which seems to be going against most people's experience on this forum.

And lastly, before I give my two cents I would like to put up a disclaimer that some my opinions here will probably go very strongly against the grain of what people on this forum preach. I am by no means a master at this yet and there are men on this forum with vastly more experience and success than me. So I am very open to constructive criticism and further discussion on this topic if any of you gentlemen disagree with me on this.
Okay, here goes.

- your looks and and social status matter A LOT to younger girls
- reciting shakespeare or enjoying intellectual discussion on philosophy or politics will not get their panties wet (it will dry them right up)
- girls in this younger age range care so so much about what other people (especially their friends) think of them. so if their friends think you are "weird and creepy" then you have a very steep and unlikely uphill battle.
- you don't really have to be an established rich man in a suit. you can be a goddam bum but as long as you are COOL they don't care at all.
- social proof is huge
- being good looking (conventionally good looking: tall, handsome, athletic, etc.) is a HUGE plus. not necessarily because she will be more attracted to you, but because she can SHOW OFF to her friends that she can get a "hot guy"
- these girls are really incredibly insecure and have low self-esteem, while simultaneously having a large but fragile ego due to the hordes of men (rich, poor, old, young, black, white, fat, skinny, handsome, ugly) from all angles hitting them up on their smartphones. They have apps like Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, VSCO, Tinder, Bumble, HotorNot, Ask.FM, etc. etc. and each of these apps is a funnel of thirsty dudes coming right at them.
- I'll reiterate one more time, their social status and reputation matters so much to them, as a logical extension of this yours should too.

So for some crummy advice, I'd say make sure you are popular and good-looking (duh).
For more actionable advice, I'd say try your best to build up a good social circle of cool people. Build up your instagram and Facebook to have good attractive pictures of you as well as pictures of you out with your friends and doing cool things (i.e. prove that you have "a life"). The reason why this is important is because if a girl likes a guy or is seeing a guy, she is going to show your social media to all her friends! You want her to show you off with pride, not feel embarrassed about you and want to hide it from her friends.

And for extremely actionable advice you can do in-set next time your out at a club and you bump into a young girl that you'd like to bed, then remember that her social appearance is everything. Don't come off as overly "weird" or "creepy" in front of her friends. Those two words are lethal. If her friends think your weird and creepy, its gonna be tough recovering from that as she doesn't want to be seen as the low-value slut that goes home with weird creepy guys. So try and win the friends over if you can. And if you can't try your best to isolate.

Cheers

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Gaming 18-20 year olds

Quote: (12-03-2016 06:42 PM)The_e_man Wrote:  

I'd love to chime in as I recently turned 23 and I'm not too far off from that demographic myself.
Also, of the 100+ lays I've gotten in my journey, essentially all of them were from girls aged 18-22 (I can count on one hand the girls that I've slept with that were older than 25 years of age).
Now, I'd like to say that this is purely because I simply like younger women. I find them more beautiful and more bubbly. I also (admittedly) find them easier to lay than older women, which seems to be going against most people's experience on this forum.

And lastly, before I give my two cents I would like to put up a disclaimer that some my opinions here will probably go very strongly against the grain of what people on this forum preach. I am by no means a master at this yet and there are men on this forum with vastly more experience and success than me. So I am very open to constructive criticism and further discussion on this topic if any of you gentlemen disagree with me on this.
Okay, here goes.

- your looks and and social status matter A LOT to younger girls
- reciting shakespeare or enjoying intellectual discussion on philosophy or politics will not get their panties wet (it will dry them right up)
- girls in this younger age range care so so much about what other people (especially their friends) think of them. so if their friends think you are "weird and creepy" then you have a very steep and unlikely uphill battle.
- you don't really have to be an established rich man in a suit. you can be a goddam bum but as long as you are COOL they don't care at all.
- social proof is huge
- being good looking (conventionally good looking: tall, handsome, athletic, etc.) is a HUGE plus. not necessarily because she will be more attracted to you, but because she can SHOW OFF to her friends that she can get a "hot guy"
- these girls are really incredibly insecure and have low self-esteem, while simultaneously having a large but fragile ego due to the hordes of men (rich, poor, old, young, black, white, fat, skinny, handsome, ugly) from all angles hitting them up on their smartphones. They have apps like Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, VSCO, Tinder, Bumble, HotorNot, Ask.FM, etc. etc. and each of these apps is a funnel of thirsty dudes coming right at them.
- I'll reiterate one more time, their social status and reputation matters so much to them, as a logical extension of this yours should too.

So for some crummy advice, I'd say make sure you are popular and good-looking (duh).
For more actionable advice, I'd say try your best to build up a good social circle of cool people. Build up your instagram and Facebook to have good attractive pictures of you as well as pictures of you out with your friends and doing cool things (i.e. prove that you have "a life"). The reason why this is important is because if a girl likes a guy or is seeing a guy, she is going to show your social media to all her friends! You want her to show you off with pride, not feel embarrassed about you and want to hide it from her friends.

And for extremely actionable advice you can do in-set next time your out at a club and you bump into a young girl that you'd like to bed, then remember that her social appearance is everything. Don't come off as overly "weird" or "creepy" in front of her friends. Those two words are lethal. If her friends think your weird and creepy, its gonna be tough recovering from that as she doesn't want to be seen as the low-value slut that goes home with weird creepy guys. So try and win the friends over if you can. And if you can't try your best to isolate.

Cheers

Good info here. What's your usual routine to bang an under 21?

Gaming 18-20 year olds

Quote: (12-03-2016 06:48 PM)ThePianoMan Wrote:  

Where I live, the drinking age is 18. So you can literally have girls still in high school (in grade 12) that are out partying at the clubs/bars on weekends.
So my routine doesn't really change for under 21.

Gaming 18-20 year olds

Quote: (12-03-2016 06:05 PM)XXL Wrote:  

Spot on. To expand on this, who doesn't like to be around a fun dude when they are out at night? Both girls and guys - regardless of age.

If you set your default setting to fun when you go out (cocky-fun, arrogant-fun, witty-fun) you will attract more PEOPLE, 18-20 year olds included.

A Primer on Fast Club Sex || Speed Closing || Brisbane Datasheet

PM me for add into my Seeking Arrangement 'Saltdaddy' Free FB Mastermind Group

Gaming 18-20 year olds

OP, how old are you? Judging by your wording, it seems like you're 30+.

I'm approaching late 30's and I've banged around a dozen girls who were under 20. I've tried to spit game at a lot more. I find that they either skew to extremes of ease or difficulty. My frame for these girls is older guy who's had a lot of fun in the past, lives a comfortable life now but can turn on the fun once in a while.

One end of the spectrum saw what I was putting out and it was CONSTANT shit tests... "how much money do you make?" "why don't you find someone your age" "eww, I would never get with someone like my dad", etc. These got so repetitive, I'd already have snarky comments memorized in advance given the number of times I'd encounter the exact same lines. Converting these types of girls was difficult and not fruitful.

On the other hand, there were some that were so impressed that I knew things outside of tabloid news, that I could buy non fast food meals and make them mimosas (with $3 bottle champagne) in my 2 bedroom townhouse where I live alone and it was basically just googly eyes all the way to bed. It was almost comical how easy it was to bang/date these girls.

Basically, I think a lot of it is just luck of the draw, especially for an older guy. I've found a good portion of girls will completely write you off as "creepy old man" unless you're really good looking, rich or famous. Probably the majority of girls under 20 won't find it ideal to get with an older guy, but if you're able to get the attraction going really well, they'll give it a chance. And then there's a surprisingly decent sized demographic of girls who have fantasies or some major daddy issues that steer them towards men that are older and are much more amenable to being gamed.

Only factors you can control are how tight your game is and how often you approach these girls. If you think your game is good, try more approaches and see if you can't ferret out some girls in that paw-paw lover group.

Gaming 18-20 year olds

Quote: (12-03-2016 07:03 PM)The_e_man Wrote:  

Where I live, the drinking age is 18. So you can literally have girls still in high school (in grade 12) that are out partying at the clubs/bars on weekends.

God, that must be so awesome...

Gaming 18-20 year olds

I remember when Jerry Seinfeld was banging some 18 year old when he was 39 and got all kinds of shit for it in the tabloids - that was over twenty years ago. Nowadays it'd be even worse. But the point is yeah, social status mattered a lot to opening that young girl and even then there were probably a lot of others who would still write it off as "creepy." So it's even more of a numbers game even with all the factors in your favor.

One other thing someone mentioned in a different thread - young women aren't into huge muscles as much as you'd think. Sure, they like an in-shape guy, but one bodybuilder here said when he really turned up the routine and got even bigger the only women who reacted favorably (or at all, really) were cougars. The under 25 women couldn't have cared less. So I'd say don't overdo the gym thinking it'll help your odds here.

Gaming 18-20 year olds

Quote: (12-03-2016 07:28 PM)booshala Wrote:  

Quote: (12-03-2016 07:03 PM)The_e_man Wrote:  

God, that must be so awesome...

To add to this, lots of girls buy fake ID's or borrow an older friends / older sisters old drivers licence to get into clubs. Some work, some don't.
For example, when I was 17 in grade 11, I used my older brother's passport (which had a photo of him from when he was like 15 years old) to get into clubs. It worked almost every time, a few venues asked for additional ID and eventually turned me down.

So I've been doing this since I was 17, I'm 23 now.
Can't really imagine what it's like being a guy and not being able to really practice or execute night game until he is 21. I suppose that's a big reason for why I broke 100 lays by before I was even 23 years old.

Gaming 18-20 year olds

Quote: (12-03-2016 07:37 PM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

I remember when Jerry Seinfeld was banging some 18 year old when he was 39 and got all kinds of shit for it in the tabloids - that was over twenty years ago. Nowadays it'd be even worse. But the point is yeah, social status mattered a lot to opening that young girl and even then there were probably a lot of others who would still write it off as "creepy." So it's even more of a numbers game even with all the factors in your favor.

One other thing someone mentioned in a different thread - young women aren't into huge muscles as much as you'd think. Sure, they like an in-shape guy, but one bodybuilder here said when he really turned up the routine and got even bigger the only women who reacted favorably (or at all, really) were cougars. The under 25 women couldn't have cared less. So I'd say don't overdo the gym thinking it'll help your odds here.

[Image: SYYuSCh.jpg]

You know each and every one of us would have that smirk on our face if we were smashing an 18 year old that looks like that at age 39.

Gaming 18-20 year olds

Quote: (12-03-2016 07:28 PM)booshala Wrote:  

OP, how old are you? Judging by your wording, it seems like you're 30+.

Correct. Scored a date with a girl in the age range. Getting her into bars isn't trouble - more that I wonder if my usual routine will be as effective as it is with older chicks.

Gaming 18-20 year olds

E-Man I hear ya, went to school in AB and boozing at 18 makes life a poosy paradise. Being 29 now and having smashed a few young girls lately I couldn't agree more with your assessment on it. Social status, conventional good looks, money, having a cool car and generally not giving a fuck seems to work well. Oh and drive a bad ass truck or a nice car. That really helps. Pretty much be the guy in the shitty teen movies who is like the jock/allstar and you are set.

I read this article on blackdragons blog awhile back - I think it has some merit and could be some good extra reading. Basically he breaks down saying that there are 3 types of younger chicks: A)some that will bang you if you are older, B)some who will absolutely not bang you if you are older and C) some who don't care if your 5 or 50 older. Anyway, y'all can read it yourself.

http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2012/12/1...older-men/

Gaming 18-20 year olds

Quote: (12-03-2016 08:46 PM)spygoat Wrote:  

E-Man I hear ya, went to school in AB and boozing at 18 makes life a poosy paradise. Being 29 now and having smashed a few young girls lately I couldn't agree more with your assessment on it. Social status, conventional good looks, money, having a cool car and generally not giving a fuck seems to work well. Oh and drive a bad ass truck or a nice car. That really helps. Pretty much be the guy in the shitty teen movies who is like the jock/allstar and you are set.

I read this article on blackdragons blog awhile back - I think it has some merit and could be some good extra reading. Basically he breaks down saying that there are 3 types of younger chicks: A)some that will bang you if you are older, B)some who will absolutely not bang you if you are older and C) some who don't care if your 5 or 50 older. Anyway, y'all can read it yourself.

http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2012/12/1...older-men/

Hey brother good to see a fellow Albertan on here. Which province you in now?

And yep, the basic conclusion of that article is: either way, play the numbers game. It really is one of the few truly legitimate pieces of game advice.
Of course, we should do as most as we can in our power to increase our health, physical well-being, wealth, success, lifestyle parameters, etc.
But once that is all said and done, there is nothing more to do but put your ego aside and start raw application of the numbers game.

Too short? Go approach more to make up for it.
Too tall? Go approach more to make up for it.
Too old? Go approach more to make up for it.
Too young? Go approach more to make up for it.

The pattern behind this is no matter what, with upwards of 3 billions women on this planet, you are going to bump into some girls that are totally into you (whatever "you" may happen to be: old, young, white, black, skinny, fat, muscular, etc.)

Gaming 18-20 year olds

Quote: (12-03-2016 05:23 PM)ThePianoMan Wrote:  

I searched for this topic but came up pretty empty handed. I know guys have asked about where to find girls this age or how what activities to do if they're under 21.

As for a date idea for an 18-20 yr old, I'd had success last year (2015) taking them to a coffee shop and finding a secluded table/bench area outside. A park could work for this too, once you've purchased coffee.

Last year in 2015, I had roughly a 50-75% success banging the under-21 girl on the first date running this (small sample), and 0% success running this with girls 22 and older. Some of you might say it's a bit PUA-y, but it's no different than any conversation getting to know someone, other than it's in the context of a game. Girls love games.

Talk for 30-45 minutes about the usual stuff, then I tell her "Hey let's play a fun game that will help us get to know each other a bit more."

http://www.theattractionforums.com/gener...2-0-a.html

After playing this 45 minutes or so, ask her the question "Do you want to kiss me?" and gauge her response. If she says yes or hesitates you just go for it. If she says no, you do the Mystery response: "Oh. Just looked like you had something on your mind there." And keep playing.

If you do kiss her there at the park/outside coffee shop, then start to wrap up the game. Ask a few more questions and then offer up the:

"Hey let's pick up a bottle of wine, and go for a drink."

"I live like five minutes from here."

Be light, playful, and more conversational on the walk back to your place. That's not the time to be sexual.

The notch is basically sealed once you're at your place. You've been turning her on with alternating flirty questions and generally interesting questions for the last forty-five minutes. I've found younger girls to be especially DTF, provided you can get them back to your place.

But I've found them exceedingly flaky, which is why even if you run good day game with them, they often don't meet up with you again. It's why I don't spend much time pursuing younger girls. However, anything worth doing in life requires a lot of effort...

Oh - I almost forgot. I did bang a 20 year old this year. I wrote it up here. YOGA FIRST DATE. That's another idea right there.

thread-11951...pid1385784

I've never done yoga before, so no excuses.

Quote: (07-13-2015 04:02 AM)Suits Wrote:  
If you're serious about self improvement and make real effort, this forum will always have your back.

Gaming 18-20 year olds

Jagnum, I like the way you described younger girls:
DTF but highly flakey.

Essentially hard to "catch" but once caught, very easy to reap the rewards.
It's like medical school: hard to get initially get in, but a 99.9% completion rate for those admitted.

Gaming 18-20 year olds

Quote: (12-03-2016 05:23 PM)ThePianoMan Wrote:  

I searched for this topic but came up pretty empty handed. I know guys have asked about where to find girls this age or how what activities to do if they're under 21. My question is: what is your frame to game them?

I have plenty of experience gaming girls age 24-30 and haven't had issues. Once they drop below 21, things get more mysterious to me, especially since the defenses are sometimes way higher or non-existent. Anybody specializing in this demographic have some tips they're willing to share?
I am 41 here is what it takes for to get 18-22 year olds when you are over 35.

1)Money to spend. You don't have to be rich, but you do need to have enough resources where buying a good time and being spontaneous is not and issue.
2)Be cool and fun. Drugs help(having them, not doing them.).
3)Have a sports car or motorcycle or both.Late model not classic.
4)Be able to provide a good nightlife experience. This goes double if she is under 21 and you can get her into cool places because you know people.

Best places to pull girls 18-22
1)Bars and coffee shops near colleges
2)concerts, daytime festivals, and fairs
3)Raves(again drugs help, having them not doing them)
4)coffee shops near Art Schools
5)Clubs and After parties(drugs again)

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Gaming 18-20 year olds

I'm 41, I focus primarily on this age group and bang a few of them every year..

thread-14257...#pid819152

I will detail my progression over the last 20 years:

age 41 -- This has been my most difficult year yet! I finally look older! I am in the process of adjusting my wardrobe, style, etc. Sometimes, I still dress like a 25 year old. I need to embrace being 41 and adopt a more mature vibe and look

age 40 -- Things started to change. I started to look my age. Anger aged me!

age 39 -- I was in a good groove. I could still pass for 30.

age 35 to 38 -- I worked very hard in these years. I was in good shape and my style evolved. I approached like a madman and got results from sheer hard work and desire. Looking youthful and being fit helped alot.

age 30 to 35 -- Sweet spot. Nice balance of youth and experience. If you have your shit together and are willing to work, you can pull lots of younger girls

age 25-29 -- Sweet spot. IF you have some social skill and can APPEAR "cool" or attractive with some confidence.

age 20 to 25 -- Non-issue. Proceed as normal.

--

For me, it got harder after the age of 40, I think because I look older.

When I could still pass for 29, it was waaaay easier!

--

I will adjust!

Every year has been an adjustment.

I enjoy making adjustments which will increase results!

--

The primary reasons for my success have been:

A) Being fit, healthy, and youthful in my appearance

B) ACCESS. I live in a big city with multiple universities. I game at these universities regularly

C) BIG NUMBERS-HIGH VOLUME. I approach a lot of young girls. I give myself a lot of opportunity. If I approach 10 young girls, I may or may not fuck any of them, if I approach 100 young girls, at least 1 of them is getting fucked! That is not a cliche or slogan. That is my statistical reality!

D) DESIRE! I want it bad! I obsess over it! I am driven to make it happen!

--

Currently, I am evolving my look and style AGAIN!

I was a beach bum until the age of 30.

At 30, I started to dress better...

Now, at 40, I need to find a look that attracts younger women.

The last few years has been something like this:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsfGX82p83XfIW1DjHWl6...z78TJdWg0w]

or, this:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSa46HnIzqS_v4PFakp6d_...jSnjJ8l8mQ]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfgK5CdSIYqomgY4WGG4Y...QBY9NycSpW]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSA6sV1eM8ZTuqHL8MmNd_...WXJWUWeC-6]

I like casual, youthful clothes but I may be aging out of that look.

I might have more success with a more mature look.

It's a constant game of adjustment, trial and error, adjustment, etc.

--

It has been an amazing and fun journey!

I'm excited to write the next chapter!

Gaming 18-20 year olds

Giovonny, first wanna say it was a pleasure listening to you as a guest on Christian McQueen's podcast a little while back.

Secondly, I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiment about how we have to WANT IT and have a massive DRIVE and DESIRE for results. I grinded very hard the past few years to get to where I am right now.

You having more wisdom and experience than me by virtue of your age, I'd like to ask you this: how do you feel when you see a conventionally very handsome man get the same or better results than you with a minuscule fraction of the effort?
Being 41, you probably have seen this many times. Those few top 1% men that have women throwing themselves at them and essentially putting in the work to be with that man. I have a few friends that are like that and being with them is just outright depressing. I can't even learn anything from them because their game strategy involves doing nothing at all while girls hit them up, or I can see them even doing things like basic game "mistakes" but the girl's just brush it under the rug and ignore it because they want the good looking guy so bad.

Sorry if I'm derailing the thread, feel free to respond in a PM if you'd prefer.

Cheers man

Gaming 18-20 year olds

Quote: (12-05-2016 09:34 PM)The_e_man Wrote:  

Giovonny,

how do you feel when you see a conventionally very handsome man get the same or better results than you with a minuscule fraction of the effort?

I feel a variety of emotions..

Sometimes, I resentment and sadness.

I wish that I could have been born tall, handsome, powerful, and rich..

But, after a few moments.. I remind myself that I am very lucky.. I was born in North America in the late 20th century, after the major wars.. That alone makes me very lucky.. I was also born with a healthy body and mind.. And, I was born in an amazing location...And, with total freedom to do what I want...

So, I might be jealous for just a quick moment, but, then, I fall back on to a healthier perspective... I know anger and jealousy are unhealthy emotions that will have a negative effect on my well being... I don't allow myself to feel that way for very long..

Quickly, my resentment turns into appreciation. Appreciation for what I have..

I taught myself to do this..

I studied anger and happiness and I learned that being grateful and appreciative is a good way to fight off sadness and depression.

I count my blessings.

I could have been born into a better situation..

But, I ALSO COULD HAVE BEEN BORN INTO A MUCH WORSE SITUATION?

(I remind myself of that)

--

Also, I feel like some people are just luckier than me.. They were born rich, good looking, tall, talented, etc.

Some people win the lottery.

I can't let that fact ruin my life..

I accept the fact that some people are luckier than me. That doesn't mean that I can't have a good life.

I don't dwell on those who are luckier, I focus on making my own luck..

--

Sometimes, I feel inspired and motivated by these guys... I see their success and I say -- "shit, if he can do it, I can do it" or "what can I learn from him to improve my results"

--

Sometimes, I wonder about what problems these lucky guys might be facing..?? Predatory women, divorce rape, a wife, children, etc.

Are they are really happier than me?

I don't know?

I don't know what problems they have?

--

I could write more but I will keep it short (I have to go game at a university right now, winter break is coming)

I feel all the human emotions but in the end I settle on what I feel is the healthiest and most productive thoughts...

Being grateful for what I have.

Focusing on improving my life.

--

But, I will admit... I live in San Francisco.. I AM SURROUNDED BY BILLIONAIRES!!!

I see them everyday.. I work with them.. I talk to them!

I know my life would be amazing if I had a billion dollars!

But, I don't dwell on fantasy.. I would rather focus on my reality.

Right now, I'm literally going to chase 19 year old girls, my life isn't that bad!

--

So, to answer your question: I feel a bit of everything but in the end, I choose positive-productive thoughts over negative-unproductive thoughts. It's all a mind game..

Gaming 18-20 year olds

I think the most important thing is frame. You have to be confident in your own skin. Secondarily, like several mentioned on this thread, you have to provide excitement/fun/access.

R. Don Steele wrote an OK book many years ago, pre-internet. Its OK. It has some game concepts and some beta concepts. What he got right was a mindset that this was more than possible. what he got wrong was a lot of the details - encouraging you into her world. Dating much younger women is possible because many of them want access to your world. so demonstrate to her - consciously or unconsciously - the most exciting things about your world. Several are mentioned above - clubs, concerts, cars, but it could also be travel, conversation, anything. Some of these things are things you might take for granted but which might be novel to her.

the distinction between your world and her world reminds me about a book i read a long time ago - Dress for Success. A consultant studied what layers should wear at trial. The theory was that he should match what the jurors wear. this failed badly. turns out that the jurors want a lawyer who looks like a lawyer.

Gaming 18-20 year olds

From my experience:

-They shit test A LOT, especially in the beggining when you approach them. But those shit tests are really dumb. For example they lie A LOT about their names, nationality, background etc. and they want you to notice this bullshit and smash their frame. They examine your social savvy

-They care mostly about looks and cool style

-They respond great to ASSHOLISH JERKBOY GAME

-It's easy to impress them and DHV, because they didn't seen a lot in their lifes

-You'll meet girls that are inexperienced sexually (for example had 1-2 boyriends) and thus want to experiment. If you present yourself as a sex dude they will do a lot of crazy stuff with you

-Once you got them at your place it's easy to bang

Gaming 18-20 year olds

Quote: (12-07-2016 12:55 PM)ginatingles Wrote:  

From my experience:

-They shit test A LOT, especially in the beggining when you approach them. But those shit tests are really dumb. For example they lie A LOT about their names, nationality, background etc. and they want you to notice this bullshit and smash their frame. They examine your social savvy

-They care mostly about looks and cool style

-They respond great to ASSHOLISH JERKBOY GAME

-It's easy to impress them and DHV, because they didn't seen a lot in their lifes

-You'll meet girls that are inexperienced sexually (for example had 1-2 boyriends) and thus want to experiment. If you present yourself as a sex dude they will do a lot of crazy stuff with you

-Once you got them at your place it's easy to bang

Absolutely spot-on. They will shit-test like no tomorrow initially until you get out of the "random bar guy that is hitting on me" frame.
Fake names, fake nationality, etc.
In fact, just recently, a girl was shit testing guys at the bar saying that she didn't speak english! I shit you not. Guys were eating it up too trying to speak spanish to her as she said thats all she can speak.
Anyways, something smelt fishy to me right from the start. I called her out on her bullshit and she eventually got rid of the "I don't speak english persona"
I ended up going back to her apartment with her and her not as attractive roommate. My buddy came with us as I essentially handed him pussy on a silver platter since her roommate wasn't going home with anybody.