rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm moving to Mexico

I'm moving to Mexico

I have an opportunity starting in January that will allow me to work two days a week via Skype – like a Monday and Wednesday. I’m effectively teaching a class to students remotely.

I’ll earn enough (I think) to meet my living and travel expenses for the three months.

So I’m going to teach, game, and write – for three months.

First—if anyone has cities they might suggest living in Mexico for three months it’d be good to hear from you. Even if you’ve only visited Mexico and have never lived there, any ideas welcome, no matter how brief.

Second — I know a bunch of men on this forum like LINUX have lived abroad for stretches at a time, many in Latin America, to game while they work. Any advice here. Questions on:
- renting an apartment versus staying in hotels/guesthouses
- staying in one city the whole time and making week-long trips, or moving cities every two weeks
- daygaming girls—do you insta-date them or do you prefer to get digits and meet at night
- gaming online—wasn’t something I plan to do unless you recommend it (rarely online game in the States)

I speak moderate Spanish, and with a little practice, I can hold a conversation.

Quote: (07-13-2015 04:02 AM)Suits Wrote:  
If you're serious about self improvement and make real effort, this forum will always have your back.

I'm moving to Mexico

What are you teaching? How did you find that gig?

I'm moving to Mexico

Why Mexico in particular as opposed to another Latin American country?

I'm moving to Mexico

Quote: (11-25-2016 09:17 PM)Brother Abdul Majeed Wrote:  

Why Mexico in particular as opposed to another Latin American country?

[Image: OJIUAv.png]

$1 USD is currently 20.69 pesos.

[Image: iOJf6p.jpg]

I'm moving to Mexico

Where in Mexico will you be staying? Yucatán and Merida are quite cheap but not very populous.

How are you doing money wise? Teacher pay in Mexico is atrocious.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I'm moving to Mexico

Quote: (11-25-2016 09:43 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Where in Mexico will you be staying? Yucatán and Merida are quite cheap but not very populous.

I don't think he's teaching in Mexico. I think he is talking about teaching people who are somewhere else via Skype from Mexico. If I had the choice of living in any Latin American country, Mexico would be pretty far down the list, but not at the bottom. I'd take either the Dominican Republic or Argentina first.

I'm moving to Mexico

Quote: (11-25-2016 09:47 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2016 09:43 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

I don't think he's teaching in Mexico. I think he is talking about teaching people who are somewhere else via Skype from Mexico. If I had the choice of living in any Latin American country, Mexico would be pretty far down the list, but not at the bottom. I'd take either the Dominican Republic or Argentina first.

Since I made this post, I've had several forum members contact me via P.M. I think trying to figure out what the hell I was talking about in this post. Maybe when I get some time, I will just make a detailed post explaining why I put Argentina and the Dominican Republic at the top. I've been saying for years that Mexican girls have by far the worst attitudes in all of Latin America. I get girls every time I go there, but have to go through much, much more and put in much more effort than I have to anywhere else.

I'm moving to Mexico

If you want to get the most out of Mexico, as far as girls go, I would definitely suggest basing yourself in one city, and doing short trips, rather than moving around constantly.

Like Merenguero said though, I would choose a couple other destinations first over Mexico.

Americans are dreamers too

I'm moving to Mexico

If you just work two days a week and can support yourself for a while that way, why narrow down your final destination. Start in Mexico and work south.

Use Thursday-Sunday to travel and make sure you have a place with good high speed Internet locked down so that when Monday comes, you'll be able to teach your class without technical issues. Then when you are ready to experience a new city or country altogether make another move.

Do this and six months from now you'll have a much better sense of what you are looking for and where you want to be.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I'm moving to Mexico

Quote: (11-25-2016 08:40 PM)Jagnum Wrote:  

I have an opportunity starting in January that will allow me to work two days a week via Skype – like a Monday and Wednesday. I’m effectively teaching a class to students remotely.

I’ll earn enough (I think) to meet my living and travel expenses for the three months.

So I’m going to teach, game, and write – for three months.

First—if anyone has cities they might suggest living in Mexico for three months it’d be good to hear from you. Even if you’ve only visited Mexico and have never lived there, any ideas welcome, no matter how brief.

Second — I know a bunch of men on this forum like LINUX have lived abroad for stretches at a time, many in Latin America, to game while they work. Any advice here. Questions on:
- renting an apartment versus staying in hotels/guesthouses
- staying in one city the whole time and making week-long trips, or moving cities every two weeks
- daygaming girls—do you insta-date them or do you prefer to get digits and meet at night
- gaming online—wasn’t something I plan to do unless you recommend it (rarely online game in the States)

I speak moderate Spanish, and with a little practice, I can hold a conversation.

I would work the students and visiting foreign students - especially those learning Spanish

I haven't been to Mexico. However, I am an avid arm-chair traveler.

My inclination is to completely avoid the "beach scene" and resorts where most Norte Americanos go. Instead, I want to visit and stay where working Mexico and Mexicans live. But edge towards where the foreigners hang out, too.

One overall guide to visiting Mexico, in outline:

http://www.pilotguides.com/destinations/...n/mexico/#

Personally, I would look to root myself in either the smaller city of Cuernavaca, or else the larger city of Guadalajara. Both are said to be very student friendly - for Mexicans as well as visitors learning Spanish. Lodging and rooms or hostels are affordable to cheap - or so I read.
From this (or either) base, you can explore areas like the following - or else the mega-huge Mexico City.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuernavaca

"City of Eternal Spring" because of a year-round temperature in the 70sF - a population of roughly 400K. It is 90km South of Mexico city, in Mexico’s second tiniest state, and it is perpetually green, the year round. (http://www.visitmexico.com/en/cuernavaca)
It’s a city long popular with the rich of Mexico, Americans, as well as students studying Spanish.

Not to far away, East of Mexico City, is the state of Hildago. It is rural and scenic and reportedly very safe. (http://wikitravel.org/en/Hidalgo)

Some itineraries are there at the LINK, as well as links to other destination towns or cities like these:

Quote:Quote:

Mexico City: The national capital, it lies few kilometers away from the state. Easily reachable.
Querétaro: Colonial city with a relaxed atmosphere and good tourist attractions.
Puebla: Colonial city, very popular amongst tourists.
Tlaxcala: Small colonial city, not so popular but beautiful.

Guadalajara has about 1.5 million, but also with over 4 million in total in surrounding municipal population. It is the second largest city and metro area in Mexico, after Mexico City itself.

https://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Guadalajara

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guadalajara

Guadalajara has long attracted many American and international students to study Spanish. The University of Guadalajara maintains 15 campuses throughout the state of Jalisco, including a large online student population, amounting to over 115,00o in all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Guadalajara

This map of Guadalajara and its location among the 32 Mexican States may be helpful for orientation.[Image: mexico-political-map-600x600.jpg]

Far to the North of Mexico City is this highly scenic colonial city (as well as state), but small: Zacatecas. “Zacatecas is one of the richest states in Mexico.” It is a mining town. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zacatecas_City )

Among the local sights not mentioned at the LINK, is a lake with an island in the middle. Very unique.

The view of Zacatecas from a cable car:
[Image: 300px-ZacatecasView.JPG]

In the realm of the ultra-unique, the town also has this bull fighting ring converted into a hotel, the Quinta Real. Here's the view of the ring at night from mid-level rooms:

[Image: quintarealbullringWEB_428x269_to_468x312.jpg]

“This is an old Bull fighting plaza that was turned into a hotel. It is simply beautiful, very rustic and the ambiance is spot on. I was here for a wedding and it was just the best time, beautiful surroundings and clear skies.” “View at night over the city was beautiful. Bar is unique and with great service.”

From REVIEWS here:
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review...Coast.html

So, these are my personal picks for destinations, locals, and sights. And basic strategies.

As usual for any completely novel travel, adjustments for itineraries should be made as social opportunities arise.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

I'm moving to Mexico

I was in Mexico City for about 4 months and have been to numerous parts of Mexico over the years.

You didn't mention if you are required to live in Mexico so if not, I would actually suggest Colombia instead.

However, if you are going to live in Mexico I would suggest Mexico City or Guadalajara. From these cities you can visit the "pueblos magicos" many of which are truly stunning.

Regarding the women. I have found that only the top 5% of Mexican women are attractive and usually come from monied families or have a European/US/Canadian parent. This is merely my observation after many trips. From what I saw in DF, the vast majority of Mexican women were butt fugly. Obesity is rampant. The Mexican talent was only in Polanco, Roma, and Condesa and even then the quantity was not very high. After having spent a significant amount of time in Eastern Europe were it was difficult to see non-attractive women, I was sorely disappointed by Mexico. Hungary set my bar waayyy too high. That being said, the top talent (top 1%) in Mexico is extremely high quality, runway model quality.

I will also add that there is a decently large Brazilian population living in DF and many of the girls are models working there. By model I mean that they get paid to show up to events and look hot and fuck for cash on the side.

Stay in DF for the 3 months and see if it suits you. If not then check out Guadalajara. Dollar is strong against the peso which is nice.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

I'm moving to Mexico

Bill Brasky has the right idea. I lived in Mexico City(CDMA/DF) for ~6 months as well. I was trading stocks, studying and gaming the entire time. You have to realize that mexico city is packed and like Bill stated a lot of bitches are ugly, but with so many people even 2% of attractive women could mean a lot of women at your disposal. Most Mexicans don't approach outside their social circle anyway so it's a gold mine in terms of game.

I lived in Monterrey for about a month before moving to DF. The quality of women were better, but outside game, I found MTY to be boring very fast, especially during the weekday. I wouldn't recommend going there as it's a need a car type of city. I would recommend DF as it's a walkable city, uber is cheap as a mother fucker, shit to do, variety of bitches from all over the world etc.

- renting an apartment versus staying in hotels/guesthouses: Contact El Flaco and check out the mexico city thread. He and others drop some real jewels for renting.
- staying in one city the whole time and making week-long trips, or moving cities every two weeks: I took plenty of trips around mexico and stateside while living in DF: Hermosillo, Playa del carmen, GDL. It's all cheap and the airlines solid.
- daygaming girls—do you insta-date them or do you prefer to get digits and meet at night: I ran mostly coffee shop game with some very light night game. Coffee shop game was good in terms of fresas because those bitches had nothing to do and once they got over the initial shock of me approaching them, seeing my new iphone and $2000 Mac they relaxed and were easy to game. Like picking off cherries.
- gaming online—wasn’t something I plan to do unless you recommend it: Tinder is cool in DF, but bitches flake very hard and are not that cute. I used it, but will be honest and say i got mainly 5-6s. My 7s+ came from day game and night game.

I speak moderate Spanish, and with a little practice, I can hold a conversation: A perk of being in DF, in one of the neighborhoods(polanco, la roma, condesa, roma norte etc) they have plenty of people who understand english and you can get a private spanish tutor for cheap, or if your game is tight you can just have one of your girl's teach you. All of my plates volunteered to teach me, but I became lazy after a few sessions.
Enjoy that peso exchange rate, I was eating steak and premium fish almost every night. I wouldn't recommend buying clothes there though. I found them extremly overpriced and not all that.

-CD

I'm moving to Mexico

[Image: b2a32644733458a6bc71213cca7d81db.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I'm moving to Mexico

Coverdoc - awesome advice.

Based on what's been said, I'm leaning to Mexico City, DF.

Getting an apartment and locking that down with a secure Internet connection. I had Monterrey and Puebla on a list to live. Had a feeling talent in Monterrey is higher, so maybe I'll go for a week or two weeks mid-trip. Also, to do other short trips from Mexico City as a base.

Can you reliably get bangs on three-day weekend trips to smaller cities around Mexico? Seems like a tough prospect for a country that some may call conservative.

I know there's not a lot of love for Mexico on the forum, but I was in Guadalajara for six days last year, and very pleased with the talent.

No fatties. None. Cute women with brown skin, brown eyes, long black hair, dressed well, wore heels, red lipstick, and tight, short dresses.

I'll definitely consider the Dominican Republic, thanks Merenguero. If after two months Mexico is not the spot for me, I might move to the Dominican Republic. Ample info on the forum for the DR.

As for why not Colombia? Colombia v Mexico, in my head, it's Salma Hayek v Sofia Vergara. I think that's a comparison I read here on the forum once. Men have different preferences.

Gudalajara was cheap last year, and the Peso at that time was 12/1. On a Tuesday, I got to the airport and pulled out $8 USD (100 pesos) thinking it would be enough to get me just to the city. That $8 ended up covering a 45-minute bus ride, a bottle of water, 4 tacos, a taxi ride within the city, and an insta-date with a girl I approached off the street. [Image: icon_surprised.gif] Today, the exchange rate 20/1.

Also thanks - Suits, Bill Brasky, Global Man, Orson. Gems here, gents. Gems.

Like many here, growing tired of American women.

Making the difficult decision to change cities across the U.S. three years ago was the best decision I ever made. Time to change it up again.

Andale!

Quote: (07-13-2015 04:02 AM)Suits Wrote:  
If you're serious about self improvement and make real effort, this forum will always have your back.

I'm moving to Mexico

Good move man!

I lived in Guanajuato and DF. DF is amazing, high quality girls and high standards of living.

Small colonial cities are charming, but MUCH harder in regards to women. Most are looking for husbands from the ages of 17 or 18.

Guadalajara is cool mix of colonial and big city. Overall I think the talent might be the best in MX, but I have not spent too much time there to know. A friend is a modeling scout there, and i went with him to cuidad guzman because its a rich hunting ground for talent apparently. Its also in a nice little area I camped out in a corn field to watch a volcano erupt. We then hiked up another volcano right next to it and there was snow up there, it was incredible.

Mazatlan has some amazing talent too, but its also a resort city so its more expensive and living away from the fun is not ideal.

If girls have any weight on your decision, which I would bet they do, then you will want to be in DF. That would be where I would go, in a heartbeat if I was in your situation.

First class buses from any of the main stations and you can hit up the cool little colonial towns around it in mere hours. Good airport connections to places like Play del Carmen or Acapulco in no time. Even places in Nicaragua or Roatan are close enough and cheap.

Mexico is one of my favorite countries and with the peso dying its the best time to go for sure!

I'm moving to Mexico

You are a very brave man. [Image: smile.gif]

Mexico produces quite possibly the ugliest women on the planet. There are some hawt Mexican babes but they're few and far between. I live out in LA. Half the population here is Mexican.

I'm moving to Mexico

Judging the LA Mexican population is like judging all Koreans by visiting Pyongyang.

All the ugly ass Oaxacans go to LA.

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I'm moving to Mexico

Quote: (11-27-2016 10:41 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Judging the LA Mexican population is like judging all Koreans by visiting Pyongyang.

All the ugly ass Oaxacans go to LA.

Gotta say some of the Mexican chicks pleasantly surprised me in DF in terms of looks - -although compared with places like Argentina it doesn't really compete. Definitely not even close to Argentina levels quality-wise but like some poster's said, your best friend here is the sheer volume of 6s and 7s in day game.

The air is pretty bad in DF - but doable. The first day when I arrived, I pulled up my yahoo weather app and the forecast literally said, "Smoky." I couldn't believe it.

I air-dryed some laundry about a week later up on my apartment roof. When I smelled it, that weather forecast from the previous week made sense.

Latin American Coffee Guide
-What other people think of you is none of your business.

I'm moving to Mexico

The hot chicks in DF are just straight up euro chicks with an odd shade of skin and auburn hair and hazel eyes. Think Montreal women.

This guy photographs some good fresa talent in DF. Some of the girls are definitely models, but most are the of the type you will see around Polanco.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

https://www.instagram.com/santiagopgm/

And yeah, no question, to compare MX to Eastern Europe or even NY, Montreal or Vancouver is crazy. The advantages are peoples friendliness, some gringo factor - they know people think MX is dangerous - and the cost of living.

Polanco on a weekend night is top world talent though.

I'm moving to Mexico

Quote: (11-28-2016 02:05 AM)Laner Wrote:  

The hot chicks in DF are just straight up euro chicks with an odd shade of skin and auburn hair and hazel eyes. Think Montreal women.

This guy photographs some good fresa talent in DF. Some of the girls are definitely models, but most are the of the type you will see around Polanco.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

https://www.instagram.com/santiagopgm/

And yeah, no question, to compare MX to Eastern Europe or even NY, Montreal or Vancouver is crazy. The advantages are peoples friendliness, some gringo factor - they know people think MX is dangerous - and the cost of living.

Polanco on a weekend night is top world talent though.

Interesting. They have nice faces but most of those women are built like 13 year-old boys (lack of hips, thighs, and booty).

I'm moving to Mexico

So in other words...they look like EE women (lack of hips, thighs, and booty).

I'm moving to Mexico

One of the worst looking girls I've seen in my life when I spent 2 weeks there.

I'm moving to Mexico

Quote: (11-26-2016 09:10 AM)coverdoc Wrote:  

Bill Brasky has the right idea. I lived in Mexico City(CDMA/DF) for ~6 months as well. I was trading stocks, studying and gaming the entire time. You have to realize that mexico city is packed and like Bill stated a lot of bitches are ugly, but with so many people even 2% of attractive women could mean a lot of women at your disposal. Most Mexicans don't approach outside their social circle anyway so it's a gold mine in terms of game.

I lived in Monterrey for about a month before moving to DF. The quality of women were better, but outside game, I found MTY to be boring very fast, especially during the weekday. I wouldn't recommend going there as it's a need a car type of city. I would recommend DF as it's a walkable city, uber is cheap as a mother fucker, shit to do, variety of bitches from all over the world etc.

- renting an apartment versus staying in hotels/guesthouses: Contact El Flaco and check out the mexico city thread. He and others drop some real jewels for renting.
- staying in one city the whole time and making week-long trips, or moving cities every two weeks: I took plenty of trips around mexico and stateside while living in DF: Hermosillo, Playa del carmen, GDL. It's all cheap and the airlines solid.
- daygaming girls—do you insta-date them or do you prefer to get digits and meet at night: I ran mostly coffee shop game with some very light night game. Coffee shop game was good in terms of fresas because those bitches had nothing to do and once they got over the initial shock of me approaching them, seeing my new iphone and $2000 Mac they relaxed and were easy to game. Like picking off cherries.
- gaming online—wasn’t something I plan to do unless you recommend it: Tinder is cool in DF, but bitches flake very hard and are not that cute. I used it, but will be honest and say i got mainly 5-6s. My 7s+ came from day game and night game.

I speak moderate Spanish, and with a little practice, I can hold a conversation: A perk of being in DF, in one of the neighborhoods(polanco, la roma, condesa, roma norte etc) they have plenty of people who understand english and you can get a private spanish tutor for cheap, or if your game is tight you can just have one of your girl's teach you. All of my plates volunteered to teach me, but I became lazy after a few sessions.
Enjoy that peso exchange rate, I was eating steak and premium fish almost every night. I wouldn't recommend buying clothes there though. I found them extremly overpriced and not all that.

-CD

Your DF experience is very similar to mine. Main key points

*DF is a great place to get over day game anxiety as girls are receptive.

*Average chick is not that great, but its not a main concern since you can get the top 10%, and even top 3% pretty easy with a few dollars and some style. You'll bang a lot of 5s and 6s of Tinder, there are lots of hot girls in DF but they are not on Tinder

*Upper crust of top 3% hottest chicks look damn sexy AF and they are accessible if you do some game, social circle.

*Speaking some Spanish can help but its not like Buenos Aires or Medellin where you are borderline fucked without it, lots of girls speak good English

*Style matters a lot, and the cool weather allows for it without feeling suffocated so do it up.

*Like any foreign destination in 2016, if you stay a while or at least con girls into thinking you're staying a long time you'll get much higher quality. Always have a good backstory.

*The white Mexican chicks put up a stuckup front but you'll realize quickly they want foreign D pretty bad too.

*As a short guy, I can confirm beyond any reasonable doubt that if you're a short caucasian with some Spanish you will do way better in Mexico than any other Spanish speaking country for sure. Don't be so sure you'll get a pass on your height in Brazil.....

*Mexico City as a city is very easy to pull, but most places in Mexico require much more skill, esp the surf towns filled with all these good looking surfer assholes. We go to Manila to get spoiled and date up, Mexican chicks go to Beachtowns to work the same angle in the opposite direction, can't hate 'em for it but you'll see if you go to one of these beach towns the same chick in DF who would be throwing herself at you now suddenly has major bitch shield in a beach town filled with scandanavian fucks.

*Aside from women, when it comes to food, things to do, culture, nightlife, housing options and everything a major city has to offer, no other city in Mexico even holds a candle to DF. I would still consider DF even if it wasn't a poosy paradise for a million other reasons (great weather, great food, great nightlife, great cultural shit to do, great beauitful parks, great flight connections) And I've been to Guadalajara, its a pretty boring place, not worth it just b/c the average chick is 2 nothces hotter.

Anyways i'm moving permantely to DF soon, so i'm a bit biased but its a great alternative for people who want to work on

LatinoHeat (Former username "FrankieCred")

Quote:Steelex Wrote:  
I think that making a girl your whore lightning fast is the best way to bulldoze and bypass all that flakey, annoying, shit testing crap. Girls don't shit test guys that fuck their ass cheeks black and blue.

I'm moving to Mexico

Quote: (11-29-2016 01:22 AM)frankiecred Wrote:  

-CD

*Average chick is not that great, but its not a main concern since you can get the top 10%, and even top 3% pretty easy with a few dollars and some style. You'll bang a lot of 5s and 6s of Tinder, there are lots of hot girls in DF but they are not on Tinder

*Upper crust of top 3% hottest chicks look damn sexy AF and they are accessible if you do some game, social circle.

*Speaking some Spanish can help but its not like Buenos Aires or Medellin where you are borderline fucked without it, lots of girls speak good English

*Style matters a lot, and the cool weather allows for it without feeling suffocated so do it up.

*Like any foreign destination in 2016, if you stay a while or at least con girls into thinking you're staying a long time you'll get much higher quality. Always have a good backstory.

*The white Mexican chicks put up a stuckup front but you'll realize quickly they want foreign D pretty bad too.

*As a short guy, I can confirm beyond any reasonable doubt that if you're a short caucasian with some Spanish you will do way better in Mexico than any other Spanish speaking country for sure. Don't be so sure you'll get a pass on your height in Brazil.....

*Mexico City as a city is very easy to pull, but most places in Mexico require much more skill, esp the surf towns filled with all these good looking surfer assholes. We go to Manila to get spoiled and date up, Mexican chicks go to Beachtowns to work the same angle in the opposite direction, can't hate 'em for it but you'll see if you go to one of these beach towns the same chick in DF who would be throwing herself at you now suddenly has major bitch shield in a beach town filled with scandanavian fucks.

*Aside from women, when it comes to food, things to do, culture, nightlife, housing options and everything a major city has to offer, no other city in Mexico even holds a candle to DF. I would still consider DF even if it wasn't a poosy paradise for a million other reasons (great weather, great food, great nightlife, great cultural shit to do, great beauitful parks, great flight connections) And I've been to Guadalajara, its a pretty boring place, not worth it just b/c the average chick is 2 nothces hotter.

Anyways i'm moving permantely to DF soon, so i'm a bit biased but its a great alternative for people who want to work on

Excellent Excellent points. Love the write up- but what about the horrible smog / pollution? that is my main concern

I'm moving to Mexico

Quote: (11-29-2016 12:48 PM)Kale_anonymous Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2016 01:22 AM)frankiecred Wrote:  

-CD

Excellent Excellent points. Love the write up- but what about the horrible smog / pollution? that is my main concern

Learn photography, the pollution makes for some of the best lighting during the days 'Golden Hours' in any city I have ever been too. And chicas dig photographers.

Also the pollution in DF is nothing compared to any city in China.