rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another night in Washington DC (picture)

Just when I was starting to miss hanging out with my boys, I see this picture...

[Image: 8iM00.jpg]

Credit: http://twitter.com/#!/PatBateman22/statu...7756891136

I cant believe dudes actually go to bars and clubs like this.

I went out about 2 months ago to this one lounge that I had previously been to one time and it was good the first time. But on this night it was fucking terrible. Atleast a 5-1 male to female ratio. I had ONE beer and quickly bounced!

WTF are these guys doing?!?!?

Older club shots:

[Image: E8wH8.jpg]

[Image: pyagR.jpg]

[Image: ultra-bar.jpg]

I will do some for Poland when school comes back in session.

I wouldn't even go out for that.

Seriously, I'd have a better time at home. Why bother?

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Roosh are you sure thats not a gay male bar??!?!?

lol

Im just having a hard time seeing all the dudes looking like they are having a great time with outrageous ratios!

Must be a DC thing...

^ ^ ^

The gay bar question in DC is very valid. DC, especially around the SE burbs, has a large and active gay community.

From my experience, if quality is not an issue, DC is great place to pull girls. Simply put, women outnumber men in DC and women very badly outnumber straight men there.

I haven't gone out much in that area because I have friends down there who always seem to have something to do. But, I've never had trouble finding interested women in DC. In fact, some seem downright pathetic in their need to find a straight man and fuck him.

Quote: (08-11-2011 11:14 AM)mycleverid Wrote:  

^ ^ ^

The gay bar question in DC is very valid. DC, especially around the SE burbs, has a large and active gay community.

From my experience, if quality is not an issue, DC is great place to pull girls. Simply put, women outnumber men in DC and women very badly outnumber straight men there.

I haven't gone out much in that area because I have friends down there who always seem to have something to do. But, I've never had trouble finding interested women in DC. In fact, some seem downright pathetic in their need to find a straight man and fuck him.

When is quality not an issue? I guess if you like fucking chubby, pasty white chicks, then yeah...DC is a goldmine.

Also, what are you smoking... the ratios are always skewed in DC at bars/clubs.

mycleverid can troll?

Speaking of troll, that's what I'm doing on the washington dc redditors:
http://www.reddit.com/r/washingtondc/com...e_picture/

Hey Roosh, thanks for sharing the pic. I knew you'd appreciate it lol. Guys this definitely isn't a gay bar. This is Lima supposedly on a "happenin" night here in DC. I took it directly from facebook's Panorama Production's album.

@PatBateman22

Quote: (08-11-2011 11:33 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

mycleverid can troll?

Anyone who claims the DC area has a good ratio is smoking on something.

Eden(the old EYE BAR) a few weeks ago.

And no...It's not a gay bar. This is in the middle of fucking summer!

Club Prahna in Ybor city (Tampa)
[attachment=2683]

This a typical beach bar in Clearwater FL..Im posting it here for comparison purposes.
[attachment=2686]

Dude I must hve amazing timing or be like my brother because whenever we go out we see noting but a ridculous amount of girls in dc. Like. Maybe its because my brother traned me to look at them as just floor ornaments but most of thm are jut dodes. Afraid to do anything. its weird. Most girls are dancing together waitiinnnnng or a guy. Idk. Mayb I'm lucky haha

BKLQui

Drop the names & nights of where you are seeing good ratios....

If you claim that DC is nirvana for men...please...

1)Post pics
and/or
2)Tell us where to go and when to go...or as Mixx would say "Bust out a data sheet!"

I've lived all over the U.S. and the DC market has one of the better guy/girl ratios. Shame the women in the DC market are uptight, pretentious bitches though. Very few are worthy of anything beyond a one-nighter. Even then, trying to get them into bed right away is difficult because they're so uptight. It's great to drive down the street in Arlington because there are so many young, thin, women. It's fucking terrible when you actually talk to them and realize they are all manufactured the same way. Cookie-cutter whores.
I look forward to moving to EE and SE Asian next year -- I hope the women really are much better there.

Man as far as the DC vs Arlington scene, I've actually been getting a lot more action in Arlington with a much higher girl to guy percentage ratio as opposed to DC. Eden was my regular spot for a while due to the high amount of contacts I'd get there. But even now, as of late it's been nothing but sausage, everywhere. Arlington is currently the place to be. Spider Kelly's on a Friday night about 2 weeks ago, LANDMINE of 6-9's.

It's DC's lack of a door policy. I was up in NYC in late June/early July in the meatpacking district and they won't let you in without chicks. As for Brazil, don't they have a girls get in free before midnite or "girls drink free" type of policy?

If i was the owner of a DC bar, i'd have tons of female-oriented policies to balance out the ratios like women free before midnight, women get your first drink free, ladies nights, etc.

DC bars/clubs also tend to have a better ratio early on. Women leave by 1 or 2am and by then it's like 75%-80% guys. You have to come early, like 11pm and leave by 12:30. DC really does have the worst door policies. ANYONE can get in to practically any club. I think they are afraid of lawsuits or that they need to let everyone in to make money. The club owners don't care about the crowds, they just want to make money.

Quote: (08-11-2011 05:44 PM)whosyourdaddy Wrote:  

DC bars/clubs also tend to have a better ratio early on. Women leave by 1 or 2am and by then it's like 75%-80% guys. You have to come early, like 11pm and leave by 12:30. DC really does have the worst door policies. ANYONE can get in to practically any club. I think they are afraid of lawsuits or that they need to let everyone in to make money. The club owners don't care about the crowds, they just want to make money.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Quote: (08-11-2011 10:28 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I will do some for Poland when school comes back in session.

Funny, I did that a while ago when another forum member posted a picture from Poland:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4184-p...l#pid52113

I got hated on for it. Looking forward to an actual picture from your experience.

Quote: (08-11-2011 05:06 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

2)Tell us where to go and when to go

Why would we wanna do that? So more guys can flood in?

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (08-12-2011 11:24 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Im sorry I thought the purpose of the forum was to serve as a resource for travel, women, ect.

My bad lol

We need to get the message out to all the guys on the forum dropping great intel on locations. Keep that info to urself! Dont want dudes "flooding" in!

Ha! But that's the point of this forum. If there's a major city with a surplus of girls then I think they should share that knowledge with the rest of us.

Someone on this forum posted a lengthy data sheet on Charleston SC. Charleston is known to have a surplus of women.

If anyone on this forum thinks DC is pussy heaven...please...BUST OUT A DATA SHEET!

Quote: (08-11-2011 10:17 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Just when I was starting to miss hanging out with my boys, I see this picture...

That's probably all you were doing... hanging out with your boys...

I know how it is man.. Jersey/New York aren't much better, only in little pockets. Doesn't compare to other places we now know are much better...

Lame.