rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

21-year-old puts her virginity up for auction, looking for "the right person"
1-year-old puts her virginity up for auction, looking for "the right person"
Katherine Stone, a prostitute at a Nevadan brothel who supposedly once dreamed of being a lawyer, says she's put her virginity up for auction:
Quote:Quote:

In December 2014, an electrical fire destroyed her family's Seattle home. They lost everything. Worse yet, the house was uninsured. Stone moved in with relatives for about eight months, but the family continued to struggle with bills. . . .

Stone said her clients know that she is a virgin, and that she is still waiting for more bids. So far, she has entertained three serious bids by meeting the people who made offers. The highest amount so far has been $400,000. That bid “is just the start," she said. “It’s still early in the process. I’m still learning a lot of stuff here at the brothel. It’s still too soon to even decide."

Stone said that at the brothel, “we actually do a 'girlfriend experience,' and we’ll see how comfortable I am with him. I feel like I’ll feel it when it’s right, and I’ll definitely feel like it’s the right person. ... I’m definitely choosing someone not just because of the price but of the connection."

The pimp says he refuses to take a commission on the sale, because taking advantage of her desperation would offend his sensibilities:
Quote:Quote:

As for Stone's contract, "it's controversial; there is not any question about that," Hof says. But, he continues, "It is her choice. I don't think it is a good idea for a girl to drink six tequilas and lose her virginity on the bathroom floor in a frat house ... If she wants to (sell) it, I think that's great."

I'm not sure I believe that claim about a $400K high bid, but even in theory, why would someone want to pay a bunch of money just to take a girl's virginity? Is it like one of these benefit dinners where you're paying $500 a plate because you want to donate to charity and socialize with other philanthropists, rather than because the food is so great?

More likely, what I think is going on here is that she's using the auction as a pretext to attract the attention of a Captain Save-a-Ho who will fall in love with her and make her his wife so he can "take her away from all this." That would explain why she's looking for "the connection" rather than a high price for a one-time hookup. She's going to meet with these guys, tell them about her life story and aspirations, and see which one accepts her choices and responds with sympathy and admiration rather than skepticism.

Since there are lots of guys out there willing to marry a reasonably attractive 21-year-old, and overlook the fact that she gave a lot of blowjobs to various men in exchange for resources, why the need for the elaborate ruse? Is it just that the female desire for attention and drama makes her want to have a story she can tell about how, in the face of adversity, she almost had to auction off her pussy, but as serendipity would have it, ended up instead meeting her Prince Charming?

Meanwhile, the pimp gets publicity out of it that he can use to build up his business. In fact, the way Stone heard about him was from a news story about a previous client of his, Natalie Dylan, who after foolishly choosing to major in women's studies apparently had little choice but to sell her body to make ends meet. Anyway, here's what Stone looks like:

[Image: stone.png]
Bid on a whore? I'll give you a penny.

Virgins are a dime a dozen.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.
Can Trump build a wall around Seattle too?

Over/under question here: out of her, her mother, and her father, which ones are baristas?

Aloha!
She works as a whore, and has a literal pimp. Yet she's a "virgin."

[Image: YlkbMOsNrksm09eJq7W4GX9R5Wtwt6CPCOyCaz1u...EAAEdJ.gif]
Only 400k gentlemen.

[Image: virgin1.png]

Personally, wnb
Virgin prostitute? How the fuck does that work? Is she just smart enough to realise that some men are just THAT dumb?
Over/Under that the simp who drops $400k to bang this chick asks for his money back once he realizes there is no hymen?
400K for that rocking thighs like kebab meat on a pole.

[Image: kobev.gif]

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread
Who would pay for that? What kind of desperation are a generation of men living in? Never mind, I don't want to know.
Please merge this thread with the 45 year old dubai whore. They look to be the same age.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.
Quote: (11-10-2016 05:11 PM)Matsufubu Wrote:  

Virgin prostitute? How the fuck does that work? Is she just smart enough to realise that some men are just THAT dumb?

Oral - $50
Anal - $100
Vaginal - bidding starts at $500,000
"Me love you long time, GI!"

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....
The fact that a man would never be able to auction his virginity off - with perhaps a few rare exceptions - tells us so much about the current sexual marketplace and why thirst is so bad.
It makes me laugh to know I've gotten for free what some assholes are apparently willing to pay $500,000 for.
"21 years old" "virgin" prostitute.

Almost everything about that article is fake. Even the article itself is fake, it's an advertisement for Dennis Hof. The only truthful thing is that if you're prepared to pay half a million, you can sleep with an average looking woman who pretends to be a virgin.
Quote: (11-10-2016 04:35 PM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

Only 400k gentlemen.

Personally, wnb

Anal only
Virgin ? oh yeah "anal doesn't count".

[Image: hamster2.gif]
No joke I think just like feminism, male thirst for vagina is a fucking mental disease where a thirsty man needs serious psychological help.

Even if I was some rich Saudi Prince, I would still not pay for a virginity, let alone for a hooker.
WNB (Would Not Bid)

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty
As long as newspapers and massmedia market and promote her prostitution, she might even get money from some virgin omega hillary supporter...
Absolutely fantastic article.

Advertisement for Hof? Yes. Attention-whore jackpot for the girl? Yes.

But this does our work for us.

This is how enough women in our society operate as it is, albeit on a smaller scale. Let them overextend and go nuts with their egos and narcissism. They may as well out the behavior so more uninitiated guys start to see the writing on the wall.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky
Quote: (11-10-2016 04:35 PM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

She says she is a virgin but her eyes tell me otherwise.
That half-million bid is as real as a $3 bill. If somebody made a REAL offer of $10k she would accept it but from the pictures... that auction is going to last a while.

There was a Brazilian girl called Ingrid Migliorini. Some guy decided to make a documentary called Virgins Wanted. The auction lasted almost 2 years. Supposedly some guy offered a fortune (marketing hype) but like this ugly chick above, the bid wasn't real. In the end, the Brazilian girl did Playboy.

Funny part: in Virgins Wanted, there was a kid (18 to 21) from Russia. The bid was something like $1000! LOL. And it was from a OLD MAN!!!
If you're looking to pay for virginity and don't want to pay Vegas whore prices, head on over to Hangzhou, China. 200,000 rmb for her virginity. Saw this on Wechat the other day and forgot about it until seeing this thread. Found this article, it's unfortunate, the brother she is trying to save does look to be in pretty bad shape.

http://onehallyu.com/topic/428472-chines...treatment/
You could pay $400,000 to have sex with a "virgin"

Or

You could pay $10 for Bang and never have to buy sex again!

Someone get this man a book!