rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paul Ryan Will Step Down From Speaker to Spend More Time With Family, Angry Bear

Paul Ryan Will Step Down From Speaker to Spend More Time With Family, Angry Bear

Happy MAGA day everyone! The republic is saved, and the thousand year Trumpenreich is upon us. But what could make a perfect night even more perfect? How about Paul Ryan losing his role as speaker of the house? Sean Hannity, who's in a position to know, says that it's coming.

Quote:Quote:

Fox News host Sean Hannity, a close ally of Donald Trump, said Tuesday night that Paul Ryan would not retain his position as House speaker in the next Congress.

"Paul Ryan is not going to be the speaker of the House in January," Hannity said.

"He's not going to be speaker."

The comments from Hannity came as it seemed ever more likely that Trump would capture the White House, accomplishing one of the most stunning political upsets in history.

What could make the dawning of the Trumpenreich better? This is the cherry on the delicious MAGA cake that was the November 8th, 2016 election. It would've been even better if we had Paul Nehlen, but you can't have everything, huh?

Hannity went on to state that Mr. Ryan is looking forward to the additional free time he'll have now that he's leaving his speaker duties behind. Quote,
"While the people of Wisconsin have graciously given me the opportunity to serve in the House for another term, I no longer feel that I can adequately fulfill my duties as speaker. I'll be stepping down from the role, and using the additional free time to pursue my hobbies: weight lifting, crossfit, and being eaten by a 500 lb. North American Grizzly Bear."

[Image: north-america-grizzly-bear-625x450.jpg]

Go get 'im, Smokey!

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I lol'ed so hard. Thanks for putting a cherry on top of a ridiculously high-energy day. MAGA!

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

"Change of Paul Ryan being eaten by a bear" should've been the 5th results slider under "Governors".

The Great Cuck Purge has begun.

Quote: (11-09-2016 08:56 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

We need a catchy title. "The Curge" perhaps.

Quote: (11-09-2016 10:15 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Haha, Enigma + Phoenix, yall just made my day brothers.
The Great Cuck Purge/The Curge = Pure Comedy Gold!

Everywhere I go today everyone is looking angry depressed, meanwhile I'm walking around in a bubble of Confidence, Cockiness and Arrogance.
This DJT Win is the ultimate natural Testosterone High.

Quote: (11-09-2016 11:22 AM)ScrapperTL Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2016 10:15 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Haha, Enigma + Phoenix, yall just made my day brothers.
The Great Cuck Purge/The Curge = Pure Comedy Gold!

Everywhere I go today everyone is looking angry depressed, meanwhile I'm walking around in a bubble of Confidence, Cockiness and Arrogance.
This DJT Win is the ultimate natural Testosterone High.

[Image: vince-mcmahon-walk.gif]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

It truly is Purge, Election year.

Ryan was humiliated by the extent of the Trump win in his own state, that was one hell of a repudiation from the bottom up.

No one cucked harder than Ryan did, shutting out Trump from a key rally at a time when Trump, abandoning him in a time of need when Trump was vulnerable after the Clinton camp and its stable of media whores fired the biggest gun in their arsenal, Pussytapegate.

Trump has to roll a few heads, but keep some establishment people around on his first term to make sure he gets stuff done in the Swamp (friends close and enemies closer). Second and final Curge/Swamp drain will be in his second presidential term.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

I just hope he doesn't let his kids find out that his wife is getting plowed by a real man. It's not their fault Daddy's a pathetic cuck.

GOP Rep: Paul Ryan ‘Does Not Have My Vote’; Trump Gave Congress a Mandate, Ryan Gave a ‘Constitutional Crisis’

Quote:Quote:

Republican Congressman Thomas Massie says Speaker Paul Ryan does not presently have his vote for House Speaker. Massie further indicated that if no conservative steps up to run to fill Ryan’s job, he’d be open to doing it himself.

[Image: 6a00e551f080038834017d4108f19e970c-pi]

All good news. I put $100 on him not being the speaker in 2017.

Okay, WHY has Paul Ryan not been eaten by a bear yet? Are we running short on grizzlies for some reason? Let me introduce you to Ourson, our first volunteer:

[Image: attachment.jpg34605]   

Ourson is seven years old, 8 feet tall, and weighs 1200 pounds. He's been a long time Trump supporter and wants to make America great again, namely by eating Paul Ryan. In the interim he would be happy to bridge the time with the occasional blue haired SJW although he does enjoy late night snacking on crunchy Californian manginas.

Let's not disappoint Ourson, shall we? He's hungry and he's willing to do his part.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Can anyone make a gif from The Revenant but superimpose Paul Ryan's face over Leo's during the mauling scene?

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Quote: (11-12-2016 06:30 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

Can anyone make a gif from The Revenant but superimpose Paul Ryan's face over Leo's during the mauling scene?

[Image: attachment.jpg34606]   

Here's Ourson now, ready to make America great again! (by eating Paul Ryan)

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Best gif to celebrate best politics news

[Image: tearsofthehuma.gif?w=500]

Aeroektar made this image, which I am cross-posting from the trump thread because it's too good to get lost in that madhouse.

[Image: tumblr_oglucawuCH1un9ydxo1_400.jpg]

Quote: (11-09-2016 07:12 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Go get 'im, Smokey!

Grizzly Mindset!

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

Well, I was right. Just a little early.
Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/SpeakerRyan/status/984089298558308352?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Face.mu.nu%2F][/url]

Good riddance! Hopefully, we don't get another corprocuck RINO in his place. The GOP is so full of cucks, we don't have the best bench or farm team to draw from.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Any chance Nunes becomes the next speaker?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

^^^Senate Republicans Growing Anxious About Their Majority

I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters all the same. They love being dominated.
--Oscar Wilde

Quote: (04-11-2018 03:05 PM)MOVSM Wrote:  

^^^Senate Republicans Growing Anxious About Their Majority

If they weren't such metaphorical phaggots, they wouldn't have to worry. There's still a lot of housecleaning in need of being done.

At the risk of sounding very uninformed, would someone please explain the whole bear analogy as it relates to Paul Ryan? I've looked through the forum in the past but could never figure out where this came from.