rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Zagreb Poosay Paradise 2016 . Datasheet+TripReport by Napoleon (16laysin50days)

[delete]

Deepak Wayne, is that you?

Some mispronunciations made me laugh but the overall, you know more about Zagreb and its girls then a native of Croatia (me).

Quote: (11-01-2016 06:48 AM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  

Deepak Wayne, is that you?

Looks we got another Louis C.K on our hands.

Try the humor on the Ukrainian girls... tell me know how that pans out for you.

You're right man. I'll cut out the jokes if you teach me how to bang Ukrainian girls....

Quote: (11-01-2016 10:24 AM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  

You're right man. I'll cut out the jokes if you teach me how to bang Ukrainian girls....

Here I'll teach you.

Best tip: Go to Ukraine.

Since your there already.. maybe you could teach me ?

Nice sheet +1. Glad that you had your IG bang. There is a lot of potential.

Rider is a positive fella! You are lucky he did not charm away all your girls [Image: biggrin.gif]

@Cambodian Creamsicle & @rishboy77
Lets not create another arguing thread.
Rishboy - I have met Creamsicle in Kiev. He is a real deal and his success and experience in Ukraine is very profound.
Creamsicle - I met Rider, Rider met Napoleon, so for me this means Napoleon is for real, no need for disrespect as Deepak is a proven fraud.

16 lays in 50 days is very doable, especially if you are in a niche, and your niche is sought-after.

I can vouch for Napoleon... the dude's legit. Great times brother

This is my favorite data sheet in a long time. Suits Craft Beer thread places a real curse on forum content for awhile.

Sith.

Pray do tell why do people choose Belgrade over Zagreb? I am highly curious.

I have never wanted to be mulatto more badly in my life than after reading this thread.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Nice.

Just to say that Sava is only river that flow near Zagreb and there is no nightlife on crafts like in Belgrade.Danube is on east Croatian border with Serbia and Drava is on north border with Hungary.
Just to be sure that somebody will not come to Zagreb to try to see great Danube.

Comprehensive datasheet! I feel like a local already.

NapoleonDynamighty definitely needs to write up a 'fame game' datasheet. The weekend I was there with him we had our social value through the roof by dancing behind the decks and drinking the same Grey Goose the DJs were. This guy knows how to capitalise on it properly.

Just like everywhere, I think you have to adjust your day game here. Whenever I asked for a number, they would usually turn me down.
Instagram-closes work like a charm. You put your instagram into their phone and when you go to sit down you follow them back. Most of them would message me soon-after wishing they invested more into the conversation. If only I was there longer!

I remember running over a dozen day game sets on Saturday, going clubbing and getting home at 8am, then approaching a cutie while waiting outside NapoleonDynamighty's apartment who then told still-drunk me "didn't you approach me yesterday?". NapoleonDynamighty then opened the door to see a genuinely confused me and a slightly annoyed her.

Toodaloo motherfucker!

Quote: (11-01-2016 08:56 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

This is my favorite data sheet in a long time. Suits Craft Beer thread places a real curse on forum content for awhile.

Sith.

Pray do tell why do people choose Belgrade over Zagreb? I am highly curious.

I have never wanted to be mulatto more badly in my life than after reading this thread.

Ill get back to you on that in 2 weeks when my time in Belgrade is up.

I love serbian chicks, there must be very little difference looks wise right? Yet to explore Croatia properly just a quick trip.

What month did you visit?

@Vinny - Cheers man . Rider is indeed a positive fella and faster than Usain Bolt running day game . One minute he's next to you the next minute you look around and he's opening sets of two . Seen him open mother , daughter dog walking late afternoons and game them both. Top man !!

As Rider himself mentioned one of the funniest memories for me is after a long long party night coming down my apartment to get the door for Rider and seeing him next to a petite hot girl I saw him daygame in front of me the afternoon before . I thought to myself "Well that was fast and neatly done ." But then I see Rider talking to her daygaming like he just met her . It was all too confusing until I realised dude was pulling a Guy Pearce in memento ! Hahahahahaha

@Rider - We both have to write the fame game datasheet together from an insider outsider perspective !

@SithDixon - Too right bro . can't wait to hear your take on Belgrade !

@Ducekro - Apologies , but in my defense I clearly mention in bold letters I did not venture out to see anything but the nightlife of Zagreb [Image: smile.gif]

@The Natural - I was there from September 1 - October 20th . Something I should mention is the town changes drastically and there is a considerable difference between the first week of September and the first week of October when the uni starts . From the last week of September all the Erasmus students and all the birds from the coast and other regions start coming abck to Zagreb for their coming semester .

The summer till the end of September is best avoided . Most young hot girls would either go back to see their family or work as a waitress on the coast and make some money or party with foreigners at the club and music festivals . All the Zagreb Clubs bar Alcatraz and History shut down for the summer and reopen mid September . However tinder game and banging the Tourist game can come to your rescue during the summer months as a lot of the Tourists who visit the croatian coasts fly back home from Zagreb and spend a couple of days visting the town .

I went to Alcatraz, that was a pretty good spot, but no foreign chicks there during the summer, it was only locals.

I also went to where "Maraschino" used to be or whatever it is called. A bunch of smoking girls were there that night, I got a few numbers but unfortunately, I was only in the city for 2 days, so didn't have time to convert.

I personally liked Split better in the summer, but housing is way more expensive there. I was there right before yacht week and the foreign and local talent were both awesome.

Damn what a sheet.

Thanks for putting in on my radar bro.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Hey Napolean, two questions.

1) Was it hard to find a barber who can cut black hair?

2) I've always thought of Croatia as a place to go during the Summer. I take it you went during the Fall? Do you think it's good to go during the Summer or is it too touristy?

Love the sheet by the way.

Great datasheet! Gives me a totally different perspective on my home city. My favorite part was the busty schoolteacher who got ass-fucked, and this:

Quote: (11-01-2016 06:33 AM)NapoleonDynamighty Wrote:  

On a whole Croatian girls have a delusional opinion of themselves being traditional and conservative although they have long converted into western ho-s.

Sums it up perfectly.

Quote: (11-03-2016 03:47 AM)Khan Wrote:  

Great datasheet! Gives me a totally different perspective on my home city. My favorite part was the busty schoolteacher who got ass-fucked, and this:

On a whole Croatian girls have a delusional opinion of themselves being traditional and conservative although they have long converted into western ho-s.

Sums it up perfectly.

Not to derail this thread, but when and why did this social change occur? What caused Croatian women to go down this path as opposed to, for example, Serbian women?

From my experience, I saw that when I was in highschool.

Awesome data sheet, I got lots of laughs from it as you have a great comedic voice.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Awesome report, good job! Adding Zagreb to my must travel list! And good recommendation on timing, seems like fall is a great time to be there.

It seems like in E. Europe there are only quality pussy paradises and not quantity pussy paradises. 16 girls and most of them over 25, in 50 days, would not cut it in the Phils, Thailand or even Colombia. Also. Eastern European pussy paradises are for those in their late 20s or early 30s.
In an ideal world you would mix it up between the quantity and quality pussy paradises, but a lot depends on age, preferences and other circumstances.

Quote: (11-03-2016 01:17 PM)Poker Wrote:  

Quote: (11-03-2016 03:47 AM)Khan Wrote:  

Sums it up perfectly.

Not to derail this thread, but when and why did this social change occur? What caused Croatian women to go down this path as opposed to, for example, Serbian women?

Late 1990s/early 2000s. I have a theory which I outlined here, when leanmeansexmachine mentioned the same thing:

Quote: (06-24-2016 08:52 AM)Khan Wrote:  

Quote: (06-23-2016 05:03 PM)leanmeansexmachine Wrote:  

You Croatians are alot different in this regard, young Croats are liberal and more individualistic.

In this matter we're not only different from you, but also from other central European nations with whom we share a lot of common history, like for example Hungarians, Slovaks etc.

This must have something to do with the war. I believe it's the following:

- from 1991 to 1995, we had to endure a lot of shit from the Serbs (no offense, that's our perspective). The war exhausted us mentally and made us very suitable for indoctrination with Western values. In a way, we sought refuge in the West from chaos and destruction that was emanating from the east. The political and social climate in Croatia changed drastically from 1995 (end of the war, victory against Serbs who rebelled) to 1999-2000 (President Tudjman's death, elections that brought the end of 10-year long HDZ government).

In a mere couple of years, our way of thinking changed from The West doesn't like us but fuck them, we'll take our destiny in our hands to My God the EU and NATO are so wonderful, please infest us with McDonalds, Big Brother and rape us in the ass, we'll take everything with a smile.

- the Serbs have a different recent history. You had to endure a lot of shit from the West in 1999. The NATO bombing campaign also exhausted you, but in your case, bombs and destruction came from the West. Therefore it was natural for you to seek refuge from the West and find it in traditional values. Or at least, in increased resistance to indoctrination with Western values.

- fortunately for us, young Croats are slowly becoming more and more conservative. The mainstream media has already bemoaned that fact on several occasions, there were news articles spreading fear about the alleged bigotry, chauvinism and homophobia of the younger generations.

Quote: (11-04-2016 01:49 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

It seems like in E. Europe there are only quality pussy paradises and not quantity pussy paradises. 16 girls and most of them over 25, in 50 days, would not cut it in the Phils, Thailand or even Colombia. Also. Eastern European pussy paradises are for those in their late 20s or early 30s.
In an ideal world you would mix it up between the quantity and quality pussy paradises, but a lot depends on age, preferences and other circumstances.

I dunno, based on his description they're pretty hot girls though. 16 lays including harems (so I'm sure he plowed some of them multiple times) is pretty good in under 2 months I'd say. It's true that it's not going to horde the large amount of 6s you would in the Philippines, but I'd say that's still pretty good quantity.