rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To the successful players what are your future plans with women?

From what i'm learning about women makes me never want to marry a woman in this country.

What is the end game for you guys?

Keep fucking and then get into LTR later in life, get into LTR's and never marry, or move to a poor country and raise a family?

Any opinions, ideas?

I think bringing a woman to this country from a foreign country is completely hopeless.

I want to leave America.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Check out this thread:

End Game? How do you think you will end up?

Why does everyone hate America? From what I've seen, all Western women are the same. Be it British, American, Dutch, Canadian, etc.

Quote: (08-10-2011 02:43 AM)Geronimo Wrote:  

Why does everyone hate America? From what I've seen, all Western women are the same. Be it British, American, Dutch, Canadian, etc.

This is about as far from the truth as you can get. I will explain why I do not think America is a great place to find a woman.

American men regularly wax on and on about the merits of Canadian, Swedish, French or even German women(among many others), and there is a big reason for this. The difference is in the culture.

-Feminism exists in all Western nations as a major force, but the American variant is easily the most hostile to men.

-America has also had its own unique cultural quirks (most stemming from the dominance of Puritanism here and the hypocrisy it has brought) that have further poisoned the dating environment (ex. age gap shaming, serious lack of feminity/style, women acting like "one of the boys", etc).

-Women use sex as a weapon here, more so than in any other culture I have seen.

-Absurd family/divorce laws that could make even those of the feminist utopias in Scandinavia blush.

-This is to say nothing of the obesity, which far outpaces even the fattest of European nations(Great Britain).

-Materialism here amongst women is rampant. I'm a fairly cynical guy, and even I'm shocked at just how rare good women who are not gold diggers actually are. They're truly a dying breed in this country.

-Given the sheer number of psychosis and general logical inconsistencies women here seem to be prone to, I'm beginning to conclude that a very significant number of them(a significant minority at least) are just plain crazy.
To get an idea of some of these, read Solomon II's excellent blog. Women around the world have issues, but I'm really starting to believe that something is unique in this country and it has a lot to do with the culture.

The closest thing in the world to the United States is Britain, followed then by Canada and then perhaps Australia/NZ. The nations of the anglosphere are the worst offenders globally, and I find the presence of puritanism to be a factor.

Nations like Denmark are perhaps close to Australia/NZ in terms of quality and general friendliness to men, but they're no worse. America takes the cake.

Suffice it to say, however, that all Western women are not create equal.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (08-10-2011 02:43 AM)Geronimo Wrote:  

The western world is on the decline and has a bleak future. At the very least, I'd like to find a quiet country with beautiful women.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Athlone, I think it's important for you to actually travel to these countries and live for a while before you speak so definitively about them.

American behaviour is a LOT more influential than you would imagine.

For instance, for all the years I lived next door to France and even had a few friends from France, no one told me how the French treat minorities until I took the ferry over myself and saw what was going on.

According to research and what others said, it was wonderful, cultural, romantic, blah blah blah.

Not in my experience and not in the experience of others (who once found out that I had been, yielded information on the truth).

I have lived in Britain and Canada (currently residing) and I lived in America for 1 year (although I don't think my experience America counts since living in Miami is like living in South America).

London women are very similar to the so called American women.
I met many that were disrespectful, couldn't boil water to save lives etc. I never lived outside of London (and had no interest to) so I can't comment on the rest of English women. Other English posters who have dated other English women i.e Scouser women, Brummie women can feel free to comment.

Also bear in mind that I date indiscriminately so my overview is based on a summary of total experiences. The reason I mention this is that a Pakistani women may operate differently from a Scottish woman even if they are born and raised in the same city.

Toronto women are similar to the forementioned American woman. In fact, I find Toronto women extremely Americanised. Can't cook, love to order out and are flaky as fcuk.

Irrespective of what the history is, or whatever the reasons are, I can only report the end behaviour and it is not a unique experience to myself.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

1 - Continue to build wealth and travel until my early 40's
2 - Marry, probably EE or Russian bird, in her mid 20's
3 - Keep her pregnant for 4-5 years
4 - Fuck high class whores so that I get the variety I need while I have less chance of being caught

@MOMA

Can you clarify and give more info on what you said about how the French treat minorities? I'm assuming this includes brown Hispanics?

What cities in France?

Mixx

Quote: (08-10-2011 09:45 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

@MOMA

Can you clarify and give more info on what you said about how the French treat minorities? I'm assuming this includes brown Hispanics?

What cities in France?

Mixx

I only went to Paris and I only know people from Paris. My friend from UK studied for a year in Bordeaux and he said he wasn't uncommon to have a minority roommate come in all scuffed up saying "Oh I just got roughed up by the police"

I didn't feel welcome there at all. I didn't really see any Hispanics although sometimes the look can be interchangeable with other Mediterranean people.

Now I am assuming minority treatment will include Hispanics, I can't see why they would get exception from the rule (although Spain is right smack dab against France) so that might help appease the blatant discrimination.

I was also talking to a friend from Marseilles and her views pretty much represented what I was getting from my other friend. She had some very stereotypical views of other cultures (although she found 'me' to be the exception).

One of my other good friends was dating a woman who was half British, half French and he was getting totally ignored when he went to France as well.
I know quite a few people, all minorities, who do not have anything positive to say about France.

I am not the type that likes to just throw out the discrimination card willy nilly. But I did not like France.

Now Holland on the other hand, from my initial engagement, I have nothing but rave reviews for Holland. Dutch people are very nice and welcoming people. I can only speak for Amsterdam of course.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Hummmmm. I'm just trying to put the pieces together because French girls have been the easiest lays I've had in Miami.

I would say that 100% of French women have fucked me the same night they met me, but now I'm thinking that's because she is in Miami, and will not get socially burned like she would in France. I become the forbidden fruit she can finally taste in other words.

Quote: (08-10-2011 10:46 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Hummmmm. I'm just trying to put the pieces together because French girls have been the easiest lays I've had in Miami.

I would say that 100% of French women have fucked me the same night they met me, but now I'm thinking that's because she is in Miami, and will not get socially burned like she would in France. I become the forbidden fruit she can finally taste in other words.

I hear you. The funny thing is, that in Paris, I saw an extremely high amount of mixed people. The black population there was definitely not integrated with the indigenous white French population anywhere to the same degree they are in the U.K, Canada or America.

They looked very seperate and very F.O.B (Fresh Off the Boat). The fact that there was a large amount of mixed peeps indicates that the Africans are fcuking the French women in droves so even though there is discrimination on the public front, after hours Africans are pounding the shyt out of those French dymes.

However, back when I went, my French was laughable. To my understanding, your French is higher basic (as is mine now). You should be able to do a lot better. I just found it peculiar that people acted in such ways although the place was swarming with immigrants.

However, maybe I wasn't used to such open discrimination. I've grown up with it covert and implied (insert Britain and Canada).

Like I said, those are my experiences.

Side note: My female family members highly enjoyed France (and they don't speak a lick of French).

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

I don't think you'll face much discrimination as a brown Hispanic in France.

I've been to Paris five or six times. A lot of the French themselves are quite dark (especially Corsicans) and there's a very big North African population. I met some upper class mixed race (French/African) girls there and never got the sense that there was an issue.

That said, being blonde and white my radar for these things is not sharply honed and I'm sure the youth from the banlieues face a lot of racism. However, it seems to be more of a class issue than a cut and dry race issue.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (08-10-2011 10:56 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I hear you. The funny thing is, that in Paris, I saw an extremely high amount of mixed people. The black population there was definitely not integrated with the indigenous white French population anywhere to the same degree they are in the U.K, Canada or America.

Agreed.

Quote:Quote:

However, back when I went, my French was laughable. To my understanding, your French is higher basic (as is mine now). You should be able to do a lot better. I just found it peculiar that people acted in such ways although the place was swarming with immigrants.

My success rate also really suffered in Paris from not speaking much French. A friend who has a similar level of game to me cleans up there; he lives there and speaks the language fluently. It really makes a difference.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

France, french?

Or Montreal, french?

Quote: (08-10-2011 09:38 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Athlone, I think it's important for you to actually travel to these countries and live for a while before you speak so definitively about them.

Nobody needs to take what I say here as the absolute gospel. These statements are based on an educated perception and some first hand experience(I've been to Canada and England, and not just London and Toronto either).

American influence can and will make other countries a little worse off, but they'll never reach the American level without truly becoming American(that means living here and adopting the culture and its unique quirks).

By city, London is easily the closest thing to the US, followed by perhaps Toronto (knowing a decent number of Torontonians at my school, I can certainly agree with this). Get outside of those areas and the difference is a little clearer (just as staying away from NYC or DC in the US and heading to secondary cities yields a big difference).

Nowhere in the world, however, will you meet women with the combination of size(more obesity here than any other developed nation) and entitlement that American women enjoy. Other nations in the anglosphere are bad, but I would still argue(again, you don't have to consider it the gospel) that America as a whole(some regions are better than others) has it the worst due to a combination of factors unique to it(obesity, celebrity culture/materialism, uniquely malevolent family law combined with litigious society, etc).

I would caution any guy against London and Toronto dating-wise almost as strongly as some here warn guys about DC, but if we're going by country and deciding which is preferable on average, I'll take Canada over the others any day of the week, followed by the UK and then the US.

Just my two cents.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Everyone's end game is death. Break your life up into blocks based on natural and probable aging processes and lifestyle changes.

Ask yourself how you see yourself - or WANT to see yourself at at given age range. Then plan accordingly.

65-75 - descent into old age, destruction of the body
55-65 - transition from middle age to old age.
44-54 - middle age
35-43 - transition into middle age
25-34 - last of "youth"

I want to extend youth. One reason people get "old" in their 30's is because of children and being married. Thus, my short-term "end game" is to not have children - or to delay it as long as possible. It's a fact that once you're married with kids, you age. It's stressful. Don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.

Yet you have to be realistic. Can you imagine being alone at 65? "Player for life" is a myth. Eventually you're going to be old, have health problems, and likely be lonely. Single, old people are highly depressed.

Thus, it's likely that I'll start a family in my early 40's. Many people in my profession have done this, and my boss who is 65 has an 18 year old daughter. It's kind of nice to have a companion when you're older. As an older father, too, you'll likely be a better one. You'll be more balanced and less angry and aggressive as a parent.

Quote: (08-10-2011 11:25 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

France, french?

Or Montreal, french?
BOTH!!!!

Hell, even a French creole chic fucked me the same night she met me at a sweet Mickey concert! That's how I got my Haiti flag.

It's like French (or french speaking country) girls really LOVE or want to bang indigenous Latin guys in Miami!

My other Hispanic Cuban friends CONFIRM the same results with French speaking girls.

I just fear going to France only to find out it's so easy because she will not be socially castrated as she would at home.

Mixx

Quote: (08-10-2011 12:14 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (08-10-2011 09:38 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Nobody needs to take what I say here as the absolute gospel. These statements are based on an educated perception and some first hand experience(I've been to Canada and England, and not just London and Toronto either).

I feel that some of these questions fall on experience. One cannot be truly authoritative on a place or how people act outside of a country that person has never been.
I also recall that you are 20 which means that if you did travel to Canada and England, it must have been in your teens. Therefore your experience with women wouldn't count as I doubt you dated women during your travels.

Speaking so firmly on events that one has not experienced is like Woody Allen trying to advise Arnold on how to bench 315lbs.

Also bear in mind that although I grew up in London and did not live anywhere else, I travelled to Kent, Surrey, Luton, Leicester, Birmingham and Liverpool extensively cities that I also clubbed in.
But London is where I ate, breathed, wept, laughed and shat so that's why I feel I can speak absolutely on that aspect of British culture from both an academic and from experience.

Canada: You may have guessed that I like to travel.
I have been to Montreal many times, I'm about to make my third trip to Ottawa, I've been to Nova Scotia many many times, Kingston, Barrie, Oshawa, Sudbury, Burlington and Winnipeg.

So I do have outside experiences to list and I am careful in my wording not to say that Canadian women suck but in fact that it is Toronto lizards in particular that are exasperating.

So don't take it to think that my experiences are just jaded by the cities that I have lived in.

I also have a very large amount of friends who are immigrants. These are one of the pluses of having lived in two of the most multicultural cities in this world (London and Toronto). I have very few friends that are not immigrants in Toronto and 99 percent of my friends in the UK were first generation Brits.
Because of this, I get a taste of the outside culture, you could call it secondhand.

American influence can and will make other countries a little worse off, but they'll never reach the American level without truly becoming American(that means living here and adopting the culture and its unique quirks).

By city, London is easily the closest thing to the US, followed by perhaps Toronto (knowing a decent number of Torontonians at my school, I can certainly agree with this). Get outside of those areas and the difference is a little clearer (just as staying away from NYC or DC in the US and heading to secondary cities yields a big difference).

First of all, the US is not a city. London is a city. Every state in the US is drastically different. I always defend the US against Canadians who scream that they hate the US and have only been to one city in the U.S.

I know some cats who love Cali but can't stand Texas. I know some cats who love NY but can't stand Florida and so forth.
It is wrong to lump the US into one basket. Although I am not an American and I didn't grow up in America, I have travelled quite a bit through the US and the states and cities are as different as countries.

In Miami, I felt like I was better of knowing how to speak Spanish. I worked with this cat and I truly felt like I was in Latin America.

I went to Boston and I felt like I was in Ireland.

So when you say London is the closest thing to the US, I think you may want to change that and actually state WHICH city in the U.S that London is the CLOSEST to.

As you know I am a London man so all my information is FIRSTHAND. Not from the paper and not from the Internet.

Just got off the phone with my friend who was giving me a breakdown of the riots, firsthand.

I would say that Toronto is closer to the US (New York City) because Canada actually follows American principles. The accent is similar, Canadians drive on the right, similar terminology is used.

Canada is the midpoint between England and America so Toronto is closer to the U.S city of New York.

Black Scotians are very very similar to Americans. They even have segregated black communities in Halifax just like in some parts of America. They sound very similar to Americans, stunt just like Americans etc. There is no area like this in London.

Again, this is from firsthand experience.

Nowhere in the world, however, will you meet women with the combination of size(more obesity here than any other developed nation) and entitlement that American women enjoy. Other nations in the anglosphere are bad, but I would still argue(again, you don't have to consider it the gospel) that America as a whole(some regions are better than others) has it the worst due to a combination of factors unique to it(obesity, celebrity culture/materialism, uniquely malevolent family law combined with litigious society, etc).

I would caution any guy against London and Toronto dating-wise almost as strongly as some here warn guys about DC, but if we're going by country and deciding which is preferable on average, I'll take Canada over the others any day of the week, followed by the UK and then the US.

Just my two cents.

I agree that America does lead the race but the influence on some of the other cultures are enough to be disgusted. For instance, I've never seen so many women with pretty faces and fat bodies than I have seen in Toronto.

It is also very feminized here, they are quick to call the sexist and womanizer card but a woman can do whatever she wants and somehow the blame will wind back up on the man.

London is slightly better because the Brits do somewhat of a job reeling in all that 'Yankee' behaviour but Canada has no such restraints.

Again, I cannot speak for the Dutch as I have never lived there and only visited one city there (Amsterdam) which I am not sure gives me the constitution to speak authoratively for the Dutch female culture as a whole.
My french lizard who lived there told me the women fcuk a lot and have a lot of open relationships but since I did not experience that firsthand, I must take that with a pinch of salt.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (08-10-2011 12:22 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Everyone's end game is death. Break your life up into blocks based on natural and probable aging processes and lifestyle changes.

Ask yourself how you see yourself - or WANT to see yourself at at given age range. Then plan accordingly.

44-54 - middle age
25-34 - last of "youth"

I want to extend youth. One reason people get "old" in their 30's is because of children and being married. Thus, my short-term "end game" is to not have children - or to delay it as long as possible. It's a fact that once you're married with kids, you age. It's stressful. Don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.

A lot of cultures have tried to break down age into similar categories throughout human history. EX: Dante was "midway through life's journey" when he wrote the Divine Comedy at 35. Due to recent advances in medicine and technology and the breakdown of traditional social structures, I think such classifications are becoming irrelevant, especially for men who don't have the some issues with biological clocks and rapidly aging after 30 like women do. Roosh and others have argued that men are in their prime between 25 and 45, and for those of us in that age range in the 21st century, this seems to be true. Most males under age 35 can still pass off as being young now as look as they look decent. I don't think you have to start giving up and settling down until the 45-55 age range depending on how your body holds up. Those of us with good health and genetics can probably do just as well at 40 as we did at 30, maybe even better with an increased status and standard of living at that age.

I really don't even think most men can realistically get good at game and lots of notches until mid to late 20s at the earliest. See the player zone.

[Image: sol_access_chart.jpg]

Yet you have to be realistic. Can you imagine being alone at 65? "Player for life" is a myth. Eventually you're going to be old, have health problems, and likely be lonely. Single, old people are highly depressed.

Thus, it's likely that I'll start a family in my early 40's. Many people in my profession have done this, and my boss who is 65 has an 18 year old daughter. It's kind of nice to have a companion when you're older. As an older father, too, you'll likely be a better one. You'll be more balanced and less angry and aggressive as a parent.

This is good in theory, but the social reality in the U.S. is such that even if you try to settle down and get married in your 40s it is still very likely that you would end up divorced and having few custody rights. If you want to pull off an older marriage you are going to have to relocate to an area where this is more realistic.

Quote: (08-10-2011 01:26 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

Quote: (08-10-2011 12:22 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

44-54 - middle age
25-34 - last of "youth"

A lot of cultures have tried to break down age into similar categories throughout human history. EX: Dante was "midway through life's journey" when he wrote the Divine Comedy at 35. Due to recent advances in medicine and technology and the breakdown of traditional social structures, I think such classifications are becoming irrelevant, especially for men who don't have the some issues with biological clocks and rapidly aging after 30 like women do. Roosh and others have argued that men are in their prime between 25 and 45, and for those of us in that age range in the 21st century, this seems to be true. Most males under age 35 can still pass off as being young now as look as they look decent. I don't think you have to start giving up and settling down until the 45-55 age range depending on how your body holds up. Those of us with good health and genetics can probably do just as well at 40 as we did at 30, maybe even better with an increased status and standard of living at that age.

I really don't even think most men can realistically get good at game and lots of notches until mid to late 20s at the earliest. See the player zone.

[Image: sol_access_chart.jpg]

This is good in theory, but the social reality in the U.S. is such that even if you try to settle down and get married in your 40s it is still very likely that you would end up divorced and having few custody rights. If you want to pull off an older marriage you are going to have to relocate to an area where this is more realistic.
Custody rights? A lot of what you hear about that is BS in the US.... This is how it shakes out: Money+ good lawyer= custody

"I don't think you have to start giving up and settling down until the 45-55 age range depending on how your body holds up."

Marriage was not invented by a handsome man who had money and options....

There are a few points the anti-marriage crowd misses out on, and these are huge class signals:

1a. Who says anything about marrying a poor chick? I have many doctors and other women with family money pursuing me. At 40, I will marry rich. Thus, alimony is simply not a concern. Did John McCain or John Kerry marry the wrong women? Now they are both senators. Both were (are?) banging plenty of young strange. And their lavish lifestyles were supported by rich women.

1b. Most writers in L.A. are supported by women. Having game doesn't mean getting women into bed. Having game means getting hot women supporting you financially.

1c. Women from money are less likely to divorce at all. The "marriage crisis" is largely a prole/working class issue. I don't expect to be a prole at 40.

2. That's an accurate chart, if you're George Clooney. Game does not turn anyone into George Clooney.

Quote: (08-10-2011 01:33 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Custody rights? A lot of what you hear about that is BS in the US.... This is how it shakes out: Money+ good lawyer= custody

Yep. Almost to a person, the guys who complain about no custody are broke/working stiffs.

Marriage is a bad idea if you're a working stiff who is going to marry a working stiff or poor girl.

The game changes when you have your own money, and you marry someone with her money.

The next evolution in game is going to be destroying male pride. Once you are no longer "too proud" to have women support you, give you cash and other gifts, the game changes. So does the view on marriage.

If I married a rich broad, took care of the kid while she worked, banged desperate house wives and au pairs on the side....How is marriage a bad idea?

Time for people to think bigger, and for the game to change....

MikeCF -

Good points.

However, I can't see myself hanging out with anyone for years on end.

Except myself.

Sure getting the house work done is nice and the meals, but I can hire a maid and a chef.