rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to respond when accused of "yellow fever"?

I have yellow fever to an extent (99% of the time I'll look for the Asian girls, but I'm not going to ignore the White/Latina/Black 9 that is throwing it at me, just so that I could get with the Asian 4).

I've been better recently of not being so obvious with my yellow fever, but you know, colleagues and peers don't forget so easy. Anyway, I've admitted to them in the past that Asians are my preference (based off looks and character alone).

Should I come up with a fancier answer/explanation when I'm accused of Yellow Fever? Or does it not really matter?

I am Hispanic (don't look Asian) and have favored Asian girls since I was 8 years old. No one in my family or favorite TV shows, etc. had an Asian girl while I was growing up.

Who cares?

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

3 years here and Trolling. Please Go away.

Forward them a link to the "Asian 10s" thread.

I wish I had a yellow fever. This would make my life so much easier.

This is another junk thread.

You have written 112 messages, started 56 threads and gained 0 reps.

56 threads and his name is mr.goodthread?

Damn.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Agree and amplify

Guys... What are the terms for getting stuck on other types of girls?

Is there such a thing as AfroFever? Cause I might have had that for a couple years. Also... I had a thing for Indian women.... What the hell do I call that? CurryCrazy?

Almost half of his posts are threads he started?

Holy shit.

This should be in the Newbie forum, BTW. It has nothing to do with travel and you obviously don't have much game if you're worried about what other people think of the women you're attracted to.

What should you do about your yellow fever? Move to the Philippines and enjoy it. Case closed.

viva johnbozzzzzzzzzz!!!!

VIVA!!!!!

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Just start singing this song:

Im surprised this guy hasnt been banned yet.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

3.5 year member, 56 threads, 112 posts. 0 reps and 11 likes received.

These numbers are truly outstanding, much outlier.

Op's first post:
"I probably won't be starting any threads soon, because I want to go through the tons of info. here first, and then either ask only to get an explanation or an update."

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Tell them there's nothing abnormal about being attracted to asian women, and people who think asian women are some kind of "fetish" are essentially comparing them to something abnormally fetishized, like feet, and that they should stop being so bigoted.

<mic drop>

I tell them to find me a skinny, hot white woman over 30's
no kids. no husband. Not crazy.

They don't really existing in Houston....As they are mostly fat,
have kids, bad attitude or are married.

I typically tell women I choose foreign women in general and
date Asian, S. American, AND European.

Allergic to the white american woman.

Quote: (10-29-2016 03:29 PM)Mr.GoodThread Wrote:  

I have yellow fever to an extent (99% of the time I'll look for the Asian girls, but I'm not going to ignore the White/Latina/Black 9 that is throwing it at me, just so that I could get with the Asian 4).

I've been better recently of not being so obvious with my yellow fever, but you know, colleagues and peers don't forget so easy. Anyway, I've admitted to them in the past that Asians are my preference (based off looks and character alone).

Should I come up with a fancier answer/explanation when I'm accused of Yellow Fever? Or does it not really matter?

I am Hispanic (don't look Asian) and have favored Asian girls since I was 8 years old. No one in my family or favorite TV shows, etc. had an Asian girl while I was growing up.

When it comes to Asian women based on my experience...

Con's
1) They are usually not shaven making going down on them undesirable.
2) Most but not all are horrible in bed. It's like banging a fish..the emotion and passion is missing.

Pro's
1) They are docile... if you like to dominate and train them lots of good candidates.
2) Maybe I'm biased towards caucasian women but they generally don't do it for me but there are some attractive ones for sure.

Survived the Tuthmosis era

A lot of speds posting on this forum lately.

I often have to cave and tell the flock of black and Hispanic 9s that surrounds me on a daily basis 'look ladies, I'm just not that into you. I have yellow fever, and I'm not ashamed of it.'

Wear your condition as a badge of honor. Keep your chin up, young blood. It gets easier.

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton

"Bitch, I might be."

I've had girls in asia accuse me of that shit and I melt their asses fast.

my coworker tried that shit on me one time and I shut her up fast.

Chinese girl: You have yellow fever.

Fortis: What colour is your husband's hair and what colour are his eyes?

Chinese girl: Blonde and blue.

Fortis: Why did you marry a white guy? Are you a foreign sausage eater?

Chinese girl: You're so mean!

Ever since that day she showed me my proper respect.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

The great irony of any Asian girl talking shit like that is that they're all hunting for foreign dick. The only asian girls who have ever said "yellow fever" are the types who fuck a lot of foreigners. All the ones who aren't foreigner fuckers usually have 0 interest in my dating life.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

I don't know how you guys play this, but I think my approach is worth sharing.

Ok. So, I've spent a lot of time dating asian girls. As mentioned Fortis they are sensitive about feeling like some fetish... even if they only date white guys or only date black guys. They don't want to feel like you are into them JUST because they are Asian.

So here is what I generally do. I like to tell them that I mostly date tall blond girls, but that many asian girls are smart and have good personalities. I don't use those exact words, but the goal is to passively make the girl compare herself to tall hot blond girls. Also I want to make it seem like I'm not a superficial guy. I don't think that is necessary though. It is VERY effective in my opinion to get asian girls to think you regularly date hot blonds. It works like a neg, but it's very passive.

Quote: (10-31-2016 09:41 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

So here is what I generally do. I like to tell them that I mostly date tall blond girls, but that many asian girls are smart and have good personalities. I don't use those exact words, but the goal is to passively make the girl compare herself to tall hot blond girls. Also I want to make it seem like I'm not a superficial guy. I don't think that is necessary though. It is VERY effective in my opinion to get asian girls to think you regularly date hot blonds. It works like a neg, but it's very passive.

Quote: (10-31-2016 09:49 PM)John_Galt Wrote:  

Does that mean you agree or disagree?

Oh it may very well work.

I just thought the concept as well as the way you wrote it was humorous.