rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Make Him Mine teaches game to post-wall career women tired of getting pumped & dumped

Make Him Mine teaches game to post-wall career women tired of getting pumped & dumped

Someone got kicked off of Infogalactic for pitching this site, so I decided to take a look:

Quote:Quote:

You’re successful in your career and personal life . . . Wondering why do my relationships last months but not years? Why did he not call me back and vanish on me?

The wall's reality check is harsh.

Imagine having the keys to the male mind and understanding what men truly want. Imagine never being confused by men and having the power of finally being in control of your dating destiny. Imagine eliminating self-limiting beliefs and overcoming your insecurities around high-value men – becoming an empowered woman brimming with sexy confidence and self-esteem.

I take it they're not going to be teaching IM Maxim #3, "Men are drawn to women of innocence and vulnerability."

We know what high-value men want and think. Many years ago, we started coaching men on how to meet women just like YOU. Through this, we’ve learned more about what good men are looking for in a woman they want to have a committed relationship with.

These guys weren’t the social outcasts that you would expect. They were successful, (many times) good-looking guys just looking for some wisdom on meeting women and the finer points of relationships.

Over time, we were increasingly contacted by women asking for dating advice both on the internet and in person. Our inbox was packed with emails from women asking me to help them understand and attract quality men.

We would get questions like:

“Why do my relationships last a short time?”

“How do I get this guy Im seeing to commit to me?”

“Why do I always seem to attract the players?”

After working with countless men we knew the answers. We learned what attracts the best quality of guys and gets them hooked for good and how you can take advantage of this to get the love life you want.

So basically, from talking to gullible betas, they've learned the secrets of getting alphas to commit to post-wall career women? Amazing.

I don't think any seminar is going to make them 10+ years younger or reduce their notch counts to single digits.

Unless they are offering access to a time machine, I'm not sure what help they can offer.

Do they think that high status men aren't already fully aware of the silly games older women play?

I for one will not "go out" with a girl more than once if we haven't banged. Second date is always a home cooked dinner and movie at my place. Drawing out the dating process by refusing sex and hoping that the man will grow more attached to you is an age old tactic that doesn't work unless you are still young and hot. In which case, if you aren't dating out of your league, plenty of men are going to get attached to you regardless of the silly games you play.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I'd really like to see what kind of women sign up for this site.
For example, i can totally see a 5'6 185lbs girl wondering why guys wont text her back. I wonder if they will give her the honest answer that she's a land whale and that losing weight should be at the top of their list. Forget this non-sense about trying to connect on an emotional level. If you weigh more than 125lbs and you aren't a college or Olympic level athlete then getting your muffin top under control should be your first priority.

"the secrets of getting men to commit to post-wall career women?":

Teach them career women to give (great) head without ever waiting to be asked. Teach'em to give la cola, too, profusely. Apart from that, I don't see any other miracle recipes.

More game denialism on RVF?
Whodathunkit?

3 words - Wendi Deng Murdoch

I'll wait for you to gather your thoughts

WIA

You’re successful in your career and personal life

For most college-educated Western women in their 30s, "successful in my career" translates to "I have a job in an office instead of retail", and "successful in my personal life" translates to "I've taken notches to the heavens over the past decade or so."

Oh my God, for serious you're bringing those goodies to the table? Gosh, where do I sign on?

“Why do I always seem to attract the players?”

[Image: laugh4.gif]

One of the girls I saw casually this year would give me rides to the airport, pick up items for me at the store when I was busy with work, proofread some of my writing, and cooked delicious meals every time I saw her. And I wasn't even really dating her, much less married! But it was definitely enough to give me pause, for a while.

As the hamster turns: it must be a nice rationalization to believe every guy who banged you ladies twice then never got back were "players." Could it be that maybe some just wanted something more? That to desirable men, pussy simply isn't that valuable on its own?

I wonder if cooking and barefoot cocksucking ability will ever be mentioned in this "guide." Your guess is as good as mine. It'll probably tell 'em to edit their online dating profiles to put emphasis on their work history and snarky sense of humor.

Our inbox was packed with emails from women asking me to help them understand and attract quality men.

They really are clueless how this relationship shit works, aren't they. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

WIA, I don't think anyone's saying girl Game doesn't exist. The further east in Europe you go, for example, the more they tend to have it - hence the gold-digger stereotype.

What is being said, though, is there's a limit to girl Game, just as there is with guy Game. We can debate where the limits are for each, but I doubt any amount of girl Game is going to make you significantly invest in a woman you don't already know who looks a hundred years old.

Rupert Murdoch and Tony Blair can do a whole lot better than some washed up movie director. She is defying the Wall that these red pill mouth breathers keep pointing at.

A lot of these actors, musicians, athletes often end up being Eskimo brothers with each other despite having unfathomable options.

How?

Salma Hayak is very attractive, but how was she able to out maneuver every young beautiful woman in Europe to land the guy that makes the best purses on earth?

Are these male masters of the universe blind and illogical?

There are a bunch of inconvenient truths out there that do not fit this so called red pill reality.

These women are able to appeal to a man on a level that goes *beyond the flesh*, to such an extent that these men are more than willing to share their empires.

When you look at the young wives of the typical new silicon valley millionaire, she's rarely even stripper hot. On the East Coast, some of those upper East side wives aren't particularly fetching. Yet they manage to lock down guys with options.

Non believers and game denialists want to chalk it up to randomness.

Not me.

WIA

Quote: (10-27-2016 10:48 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

A lot of these actors, musicians, athletes often end up being Eskimo brothers with each other despite having unfathomable options.

True, girl game exists, but these guys aren't Eskimo brothers because they've all played hide the salami with a 5. No matter how much girl game a woman has, she still has to be attractive for it to do her any favors with high value men who have options.

However, the reality of this is availability more than girl game. Just because a guy has options, that doesn't mean he's always going to work harder than necessary to bang rare pussy.

He can work real hard to bang something less accessible or he can get 52 new notches a year by simply banging the girls in the celebrity social circle....same as the other guys in his elite class.

Salma Hayak is very attractive, but how was she able to out maneuver every young beautiful woman in Europe to land the guy that makes the best purses on earth?

Maybe because she is very attractive. Girl game may play a role, but she wouldn't be having the same success if she was a 6 or worse.

These women are able to appeal to a man on a level that goes *beyond the flesh*, to such an extent that these men are more than willing to share their empires.

But they have to be reasonably attractive too.

When you look at the young wives of the typical new silicon valley millionaire, she's rarely even stripper hot. On the East Coast, some of those upper East side wives aren't particularly fetching. Yet they manage to lock down guys with options.

Maybe those guys have no game.

Yes, if an already reasonably attractive woman has girl game, she'll do better than if she did not. However, nothing you've said here will change the fact that a post-wall career woman isn't going to be able to get the men she thinks she deserves by paying for some advice.

Sure, maybe a 4 with game might be able to get the dopey millionaire who has no game himself, but she doesn't really want that.

She wants the guy that all the other girls are desperate for.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Girl game is real, but it has a threshold. She has to at least pass the boner test for it to work. Obviously fatties and really ugly girls can't pull it off.

I know all of you guys have let that borderline slump-buster stick around way past her due date. I know when it's happening, but how can you say no to a 6 who is willing to drive across town at 2 am at the drop of a hat? Then buy you breakfast the next morning after waking you up with a blowjob.

I've been guilty of letting those types of girls stick around longer because it's too easy. They buy you gifts, never give you shit, and keep your balls drained. I'm not in the game to rack up numbers, I'm in it to get laid consistently while dealing with as little bullshit as possible.

I'd take a 6.5 who's putting in an effort over an 8 that constantly shit-tests every day of the week. Yeah having the 8 is great to take out and parade to your friends, but she's not going to do your laundry.

Hot vs. Crazy matrix. The girls I've dated exclusively or long-term have been 7-7.5 but grew up in a small town. It's a delicate balance.

Quote: (10-27-2016 10:48 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Rupert Murdoch and Tony Blair can do a whole lot better than some washed up movie director. She is defying the Wall that these red pill mouth breathers keep pointing at.

How?

Are these male masters of the universe blind and illogical?

There are a bunch of inconvenient truths out there that do not fit this so called red pill reality.

Non believers and game denialists want to chalk it up to randomness.

Not me.

WIA

Few other examples are Goldy Horn with Kurt Russell (have you seen how she looks these days *shudder*) and Mariah Carey with James Packer (Aussie billionaire).

These girls are clearly able to offer more than just pussy or blow job skills to get and keep these guys who have options galore.
I can imagine to guys like these being hot basically means nothing, it's just par for the course, hot girls throw themselves at them all the time and they see them all the time at every party or dinner they go to. So they get blaze about it.
Once simply being hot is not enough, a lot of women fall off, what else do they have to offer?
The girls who are locking down these ultimate Alpha's clearly have some kind of girl game that is more powerful than youth or beauty.

Quote: (10-27-2016 09:04 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

I'm not in the game to rack up numbers, I'm in it to get laid consistently while dealing with as little bullshit as possible.

I'd take a 6.5 who's putting in an effort over an 8 that constantly shit-tests every day of the week. Yeah having the 8 is great to take out and parade to your friends, but she's not going to do your laundry.

Hot vs. Crazy matrix. The girls I've dated exclusively or long-term have been 7-7.5 but grew up in a small town. It's a delicate balance.

Word to that. Consistent, good sex with as little drama and bullshit as possible.

Quote: (10-27-2016 09:04 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

Even then, it often boils down to precisely what you think the 0-10 rating system incorporates. On looks alone IMO an 8 that goes starfish on you in bed is less preferable to a 6 that makes like a wet-vax and then rides you like a rodeo bull.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

WIA has a good point about girl game but here's the kicker. You still have to teach an old dog new tricks, which is very hard when the old dog is a feminist bitch who's gotten entirely used to being put on a pedestal by society where she's told that nothing she does is ever wrong and if she's not getting what she wants then it's the world's fault, not hers.

Opps. Catastrophic analogy failure. You get the idea.

The first step in learning how to correct your mistakes is admitting that you're fucking up in the first place. I can count on one hand, literally, the number of women I have ever met that can take that kind of advice, accept it and make use of it without their epic egos setting metaphorical fire to the conversation.

Most women "looking for advice" are in reality looking for someone to validate their cosmic victimhood, because it's not really their fault, because it's never their fault. I'm not saying that this behavioural trait is absent among men, but when we fail society cares not, while when women fail there is no shortage of comforting platitudes on offer from every vector. Hence women default to it more readily and double down every time.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Girl Game = A girl using game to get the maximum return out of the value she brings to the table in some areas (looks, tight pussy) and adding value in some other areas (demeanor, cooking, sophistication and charm).

Being a Post-Wall Obnoxious Bitch = A post-wall woman using "clever tactics" to compete for men that she doesn't have a chance in hell of ever locking down, while demanding that every man that wants a chance at accessing her pussy agree that she's his equal or better in every conceivable way.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Interesting points from WIA and Suits.

I have to side with Suits on this one, and here's the kicker: can a girl with game out game a high quality guy with game?

In your examples WIA, lots of mundane looking girls manage to land gold mine. Some are even downright ugly. Pity on your soul, Zukenberg.

But these guys, do they have game? And if they did, would the girl stand a chance?

Hard to use celebrities as example because of how fucked up their world is.

But the rich and smart kids back at my college, who own islands and jets, yet bike to school, dress casual and talk smart. Those guys are rocking some solid piece of female delicacy.

Thing is, you rarely see a couple where both have game. That wont last. So, a guy with game with a hot but not too foxy girl; or a throw away piece post-wall with some blue pill millionaire.

Sad part: the market is choked full of clueless rich guys, so sites like this do have a real market and clientele. Get real guys, how many friends richer and more attractive than you, who have no game and got sacked up with foxy uglies?

Might consider investing [Image: lol.gif]

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

I'd have to say a Guy with game, funds and looks is always going to come out on top.
Why? Guys don't chase attractive women on the level of girls chasing attractive men (Excluding all weak low-t dudes who vote for Hilary). Just think of teen girls and boy bands back in the 90's or even the way girls go crazy over Justin beiber. They start crying when the guy(s) come on stage.
Women are always going to be followers in the end. A well put together woman is going to fall in line once she meets a guy with all of his shit together, because that's what she wants in the first place.

The women joining this site are effectively going against evolution. They were never hunters, they've always been the prey.
Now after thousands of years they can just turn that behavior around and become predatory at the drop of a hat? Hell fucking no.
What you get in return is strong, empowered and independent women who can't find a man to have dinner with them and call the next day. She comes off needy and desperate. And that's if she's not overweight or obviously ugly.

I've encountered a few girls like this and they always seem like there's something wrong with them. You ask yourself if this girl is pretty, confident and nice what's wrong with her that forces her to act needy and desperate. To a guy with game they'll see the red flags and break contact altogether.

Yes you have guys like zuckerberg who is rich and powerful then gets married to a Chinese 3. The guy never had game in the first place. The thought never crossed his mind to begin with, he was too busy focusing on building facebook and other things in the tech sector to care about getting some bimbo or model to hang on his arm. Maybe he wanted someone who he could trust and would have his back. Loyalty goes along way with guys. When i girl can prove she's loyal without having to say it she goes to the top of the list as a potential LTR. (at least in my book).

Some people on this board give celebrity men shit for how their wives look but maybe the reason why he's with her is because he can trust and she's not a gold digging whore. Realistically speaking if i was a billionaire and i enjoyed the company of women who traveled in the social circles as me. I'd have probably seen them leaving the party with various other wealthy men. Which is fine if you're only looking for a fun in the short term. However if you were looking to settle down and start a family. The women you'd choose wouldn't be some girl you'd partied with before, she probably wouldn't even know any of the men in your social circle. Ideally if you can find a trustworthy girl who's good looking and hasn't slept with a bunch of people then you're in luck.

Seriously speaking, how many guys here would want some random instagram hoe raising their kid? Knowing full well they've partied in Dubai a few times.

Slightly off topic.

Quote: (10-28-2016 05:38 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

I'd have to say a Guy with game, funds and looks is always going to come out on top.

Yes, but herein lies the problem.
Most "successful" men are not good with women. Who's the young millionaire in the EE thread who married a sex and the city lawyer girl and thinks he's lucky again?

If a guy has rich and looks, most of the time his game is shitty because he never had to develop it. Those are the targets this site is teaching hamsters to land.

That, and having "game" and making the right choice of women is another thing altogether. Brad Pitt and Jack Sparrow have game, aint saving them from shitty partner choices and divorce.

Game =/= wisdom.

Some of these guys might even get bored from banging young easy chicks, and think that a "mature" woman may have something to offer them. Heh

The case of Joséphine and Napoléon came to mind. Course, she got ditched in the end by a young Austrian princess, but still enjoyed a good 10 years of being the Empress of France.

Because she knows just how to poke the soft spot of the poor misunderstood Corsican who would become the first French Emperor. Bitch wasn't even that pretty, and 6 years his senior. Game recognized.

Why do we have those threads about "Rich and famous men still get played" again?

Most bitches are stupid and shallow, but so are most men. Their only problem is that, these post-wall spinsters are not trying to get the average guys. They are still trying to get the "all package" guys who are easy banging hot young sluts. Eventually they will manage to snag the average guys who deserve better.

There's real potential, and castastrophic damage in teaching game to women. Because of the 2 sexes who would use it to do harm, women are dangerously more vicious.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Yeah, some mega rich guys might have conspicuously plain girlfriends or wives, but there's nothing to say that their marriage isn't strictly a businesslike arrangement.

Zuckerberg might have a train of 10's stashed out of view of the tabloids. Perhaps he hires an agency to source the equivalent of a dozen Dubai Deuce candidates, puts them on the payroll as maids, nannies and chefs and then motorboats all the live long day. Meanwhile his plain wife keeps things locked down at home knowing she and the kids are taken care of for life. I wouldn't at all be surprised if some of these wives were picked purely for their genetic IQ markers. What better way to build a dynasty.

Meanwhile, re: the OP, I've observed that women going on the hunt to try and lock down a man that would otherwise be beyond their long term relationship market value usually end up being their own worst enemy. These women tend to fare well initially if they have the skills and a semblance of beauty left to them, but in the end females are generally lazy creatures. To start with the guy wakes up in a clean house to a morning BJ followed by breakfast, but soon enough it's back to eating takeaway in a messy house while getting starfish sex twice a week if there's nothing half decent on TV.

Predictably the man bails because she was too lazy to keep up the ruse until she got a ring on her finger. Cue the complaints about how she's lost another 3 months of her dwindling looks because the world is an inherently unfair place and it's all his fault for not accepting her as she blah blah blah.

Quote: (10-28-2016 07:52 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Zuckerberg might have a train of 10's stashed out of view of the tabloids.

Zuckerberg's husband didn't have to run game on Zucky. She just had to be willing to put up with a weirdo aspie.

[Image: Mark+Zuckerberg+Wife%252C+Priscilla+Chan...aii+10.jpg]

Quote: (10-28-2016 07:52 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

To start with the guy wakes up in a clean house to a morning BJ followed by breakfast, but soon enough it's back to eating takeaway in a messy house while getting starfish sex twice a week if there's nothing half decent on TV.

[Image: 154.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

"Feminine wiles" have existed since well before the days of clay tablets.

The Old Testament.

Cinderella.

Sleeping Beauty.

Folk tales about the good and the wicked.

Same issues, different era.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Why all the focus on the sex aspect, neglecting the money? Dude who made this will probably strain mad paper out of them office spinsters. Wouldn't be surprised if it's an RVFer. Maybe even OP!

A man that has mastered his emotions with logic (controls his ego) is immune to any form of female game.

Men love with their ideals, women can only 'feel' love via emotion. A man that has aligned his ideals on himself can never be 'gamed'. These famous guys that get played are their own worst enemy, they invest their ideals and egos into women. They deserve the ruin they bring upon themselves.

Game works on women precisely because it hits the buttons of the female ego, rooted in emotion.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

I hadn't thought about the possibility that the guys who run Make Him Mine are teaching women how to get with a blue pill millionaire (rather than a red pill alpha). I would think that the best approach would be to fake being super-interested in whatever obscure interests he's passionate about. Meanwhile, give excellent blowjobs, cook fantastic meals (or promise to learn), etc. Then maybe the guy will fall in love and think he's found his soulmate.

A lot of guys, not realizing it's impossible for any one person to have the best of both the masculine and feminine traits, will let down their guard when they run into a woman who is able to act, at least for a short time, as their best friend and perfect girlfriend rolled into one. They'll accept flaws in her that otherwise would've been dealbreakers. By the time she shows her true colors, maybe he'll be too deeply committed and emotionally attached to feel like he can just dump her for not being who she seemed to be.

The problem is, for a chick to do this convincingly, she'll need to convince herself that she is what she's pretending to be. Borderline personality chicks will just do this automatically, because lacking a strong sense of identity, they just mirror whichever guy they're idealizing at the moment. The typical modern career woman, though, is probably too wrapped up in her own narcissism to run that kind of game.

So maybe the kind of chick who could make that work, would be a broken woman whose life is actually a dismal failure, but whose dissociative tendencies allow her to escape into a fantasy that she's a successful career woman. If she can convince herself of that, then maybe she can also convince herself that she's a blue pill millionaire's soulmate, and thus also be able to convince him too.

Maybe what is causing these women to have such short relationships is that men are initially attracted, but then see the red flags and run, like Dan Gallagher in Fatal Attraction. Thus it becomes essential to get knocked up by him, or have a whirlwind courtship leading to marriage, as soon as possible so that he can't just cut and run.

Quote: (10-28-2016 12:47 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

The first step in learning how to correct your mistakes is admitting that you're fucking up in the first place. I can count on one hand, literally, the number of women I have ever met that can take that kind of advice, accept it and make use of it without their epic egos setting metaphorical fire to the conversation.

Most women "looking for advice" are in reality looking for someone to validate their cosmic victimhood, because it's not really their fault, because it's never their fault
. I'm not saying that this behavioural trait is absent among men, but when we fail society cares not, while when women fail there is no shortage of comforting platitudes on offer from every vector. Hence women default to it more readily and double down every time.

^That's game.

It's like the gym. Come January, many will sign up because it's a good idea and this is the year. By March, the gym goes back to normal crowd levels, because people aren't willing to do the hard work of changing themselves.

This enterprise will likely fail, not because it doesn't work (psychology always works), not because of lack of interest, but the target market isn't truly interested in change.

WIA