rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Proud of to be nurturing...

I have been seeing this "trend" in my facebook and among girl friends about being proud of their acomplishments in kitchen, posting on their status that they are cooking for their men, getting pictures of dishes...
Outside the internet, when I met them, they discuss about how to cook better, share cooking tips and the ones are not used to do it are trying to learn because they are about to get married and think they ARE OBLIED TO COOK for the husband and kids.[Image: blush.gif]
To be honest, cooking has been a great oportunity for myself to be creative and provided to me relaxation moments. (sorry if it is mispelt)
Then, I realized that NE contries are going in the way around, girls being proud of not cooking and not taking any care of themselves and their men. Thoughts?

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

I cannot think of a single girl i know 18-30 that can cook... Girls I have dated, observed, or my friends have dated..

HOWEVER, I cannot show you a girl 18-30 that doesn't watch over 3-4 hours a week of BRAVO, MTV, or (other reality network).

I tend to know women from traditional patriarchal countries and those would probably be the ones I would marry.

Some of the ones that I have involved with that are of parentage from here (Canada and some in the U.K) couldn't boil a pot of rice to save their life.

I am able to cook better than about 93 percent of ALL the Western women I have met.

Shyyyt, I even made a curry chicken with rice and peas for a lizard friend of mine and she has two grown ass kids.

So it depends on her background and upbringing...

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

But I bet these women can microwave one hell of a cheese and macaroni TV dinner or hot pocket!! [Image: lol.gif]

Mixx

You see, I have some that can cook beautifully, others can cook enough, and few who can't and are not interest at all.
Overall they want to SHARE THE CHORES with men, not do it all by themselves. I guess this is what changed between generations.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Quote: (08-09-2011 01:24 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

You see, I have some that can cook beautifully, others can cook enough, and few who can't and are not interest at all.
Overall they want to SHARE THE CHORES with men, not do it all by themselves. I guess this is what changed between generations.

There are lizards for different purposes. Lizards for sex, lizards for mental stimulation, lizards for marriage.

I don't even sweat that. If a lizard can't cook, she is ruled out for a wifey, standard. Can't risk the kids being malnourished on tv dinners..

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

It does happen.

I've dated girls who have taken care of everything (cooking, making me snacks unprompted because I might be hungry, cleaning, making sure the household was well stocked with necessities). I tried doing something here or there but was either preempted or she'd insist on doing it. These girls were accomplished in other ways (well educated, etc.) but deeply enjoyed nurturing and taking care of their man. It is a great feeling. Only times I've considered marriage for a minute was with them.

They're few and far between. I'm getting better at screening for this. One thing they had in common was that they came from stable families and had learned their skills / patterns from their parents.

Any other things to look out for?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

I joke a lot about women not being able to cook but there are a few women in my life (platonic included) that can actually cook some pretty decent food.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I cook really well myself. I'd only need them to clean after me. Or cook on a sick day.

Quote: (08-09-2011 01:54 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

It does happen.

I've dated girls who have taken care of everything (cooking, making me snacks unprompted because I might be hungry, cleaning, making sure the household was well stocked with necessities). I tried doing something here or there but was either preempted or she'd insist on doing it. These girls were accomplished in other ways (well educated, etc.) but deeply enjoyed nurturing and taking care of their man. It is a great feeling. Only times I've considered marriage for a minute was with them.

They're few and far between. I'm getting better at screening for this. One thing they had in common was that they came from stable families and had learned their skills / patterns from their parents.

Any other things to look out for?

Absolutely few and far! A lot of girls in my culture are expected to be a good wife when they marry, so they're trained up by their mothers and do have a clue about cooking. But they're also very lazy and love pointless shit like TV, being engrossed in their cellphones and laying around in bed all day and will jump at the chance to eat KFC over a wholesome home cooked meal. If they're looking for a husband, they pretend to be a doting fiancee, until you marry them and discover their true colours. To screen for this act, among other things, I find out their sleeping patterns and use it as an indicator of their laziness.
Generally I've found girls who wake up everyday before 6am are the least lazy and most dedicated to serving their husband.

Yeah, I love cooking and regularly cook from Thomas Keller's books for dinner parties, etc. Other favorites are Momofuku by David Chang and of course the old standard The Joy of Cooking. Making a great meal for my friends and family is my absolute favorite thing to do. I'm actually starting culinary school at the end of this month, going in my spare time because I work full time. I hope to work in the food industry one day, either owning a food truck or small restaurant. Follow your bliss, all that jazz...

With that said, out of the last 10 women I've been with, only 1 could cook an edible meal. And that's just because she was vegan and has to make a lot of her own food.

Quote: (08-09-2011 04:08 PM)Farmageddon Wrote:  

Yeah, I love cooking and regularly cook from Thomas Keller's books for dinner parties, etc. Other favorites are Momofuku by David Chang and of course the old standard The Joy of Cooking. Making a great meal for my friends and family is my absolute favorite thing to do. I'm actually starting culinary school at the end of this month, going in my spare time because I work full time. I hope to work in the food industry one day, either owning a food truck or small restaurant. Follow your bliss, all that jazz...

With that said, out of the last 10 women I've been with, only 1 could cook an edible meal. And that's just because she was vegan and has to make a lot of her own food.

Marry me and we will be the best team at the kitchen! kidding!
In fact, Moma, my mom does not like to cook at all, I started to do it recently by myself because I couldn't accept the idea of my kids eating the rubbish that I was trained to do not eat and refusing vegetables.

An American girl will sooner lick your asshole than cook you breakfast the morning after:

Because
1. She can't cook.
2. Doing something nice for a man is 'demeaning' and 'servile.'

Quote: (08-09-2011 04:59 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

An American girl will sooner lick your asshole than cook you breakfast the morning after:

Because
1. She can't cook.

Yet she thinks tossing your salad or blowing you and your mates is socially liberating!!

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (08-09-2011 04:40 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Marry me and we will be the best team at the kitchen! kidding!
In fact, Moma, my mom does not like to cook at all, I started to do it recently by myself because I couldn't accept the idea of my kids eating the rubbish that I was trained to do not eat and refusing vegetables.

That is a surprise to me. Most black women know how to cook and are obliged to know how to cook.
I know many Afro Caribbean women that sneer on others (especially other Afro females) who cannot cook.
Afro Latin culture must be different...

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

I can count on one hand the number of women in my generation or younger than can cook. It's a tragedy. My mom worked a full time job as did my dad, but she always cooked for the family when she came home. And she even knew how to take the leftovers and turn that into a new meal. My damn sister has taken no interest in learning anything from her. She can cook absolutely nothing other than skewer some vegetables and rice or throw some Walmart chicken nuggets in the oven. I am trying to learn my mom's recipes so they don't vanish when she is laid to rest one day. When I go home during the holidays to visit my family, I really miss those home cooked meals from mom.

I would not marry a woman that hated the idea of cooking and being nurturing. She doesn't have to be a great chef but she at least has to be willing to learn and not view the act as slavery.

Now why is Mrs Chocolate still single? She's cute, in shape, smart, nice and can cook. That's a winner.

Quote: (08-10-2011 03:39 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Now why is Mrs Chocolate still single? She's cute, in shape, smart, nice and can cook. That's a winner.

We'd all kill for that type of woman here in America because they're practically nonexistent. Maybe in Brazil she simply has more competition. We all know that such traits are a lot more common in other parts of the world.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

My mom can cook, but she is not into it. My Aunt are great in kitchen, and the others... My mom is an exception.
Why am I single...? the one million dollar question...
Well, I guess I have been meeting guys who want one night stand only. Also, mid-class men are not used to, in manner of speaking, approach a black girl, since to be black and poor are synonyms... When I go out to a place with more white men, I'm less approached then in a spot with more black men. But, this is another tread.
Yesterday, I did a quindim, a egg puding, because this is the Father's day week and my dad loves it.
Pic
[Image: attachment.jpg2667]   

Quote: (08-10-2011 04:34 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (08-10-2011 03:39 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

We'd all kill for that type of woman here in America because they're practically nonexistent. Maybe in Brazil she simply has more competition. We all know that such traits are a lot more common in other parts of the world.

Are they really non existent in America? What happens to the thousands, maybe millions of immigrants that come to America every year? Out of the 300 million Americans, how many are females? And out of those females how many of them are immigrants? Studies show that there is a difference between immigrant behaviours as opposed to born Americans. Can't they cook or do they lose these skills once they get their green card?

Again, I have fam who have immigrated to America and they continue to cook up a storm.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (08-10-2011 08:03 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

My mom can cook, but she is not into it. My Aunt are great in kitchen, and the others... My mom is an exception.
Well, I guess I have been meeting guys who want one night stand only. Also, mid-class men are not used to, in manner of speaking, approach a black girl, since to be black and poor are synonyms... When I go out to a place with more white men, I'm less approached then in a spot with more black men. But, this is another tread.
Yesterday, I did a quindim, a egg puding, because this is the Father's day week and my dad loves it.
Pic

What type of men are you meeting? Are they mainly white or mainly black?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (08-09-2011 04:59 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Because
1. She can't cook.

Sadly I have to agree. Back in Italy the majority of the chicks I dated were very capable in the kitchen - 90% of them was a good cook. It is ingrained in the culture. In the UK and US, other places where I have lived, the percentage drops down. Everybody here orders food, to the point I wonder if in 20 years kitchen will be obsolete. Just need a corner for fridge and micro-wave! SAD.

Quote: (08-10-2011 09:11 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Yesterday, I did a quindim, an egg puding, because this is the Father's day week and my dad loves it.
Pic

te

Mainly white, due to my social network. As it was told here before, black brazilian people are less educated and poorer than other races here in Br on average. Only 10% of black people has an Bs degree and 10% of those 10% has a Master degree or higher education.
I'm not rich, but thank god my parents could give me better education and I have been always the only one or around few black people in class or in a better paid position at work. Meaning: I wasn't at security or cleaning either. Maybe we need a thread for this. But I don't know how to start it. Those race threads always end up on trolling and people discussing irrelevant subjects.

Quote: (08-10-2011 08:43 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Quote: (08-10-2011 09:11 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Yesterday, I did a quindim, an egg puding, because this is the Father's day week and my dad loves it.
Pic

te

Mainly white, due to my social network. As it was told here before, black brazilian people are less educated and poorer than other races here in Br on average. Only 10% of black people has an Bs degree and 10% of those 10% has a Master degree or higher education.
I'm not rich, but thank god my parents could give me better education and I have been always the only one or around few black people in class or in a better paid position at work. Meaning: I wasn't at security or cleaning either. Maybe we need a thread for this. But I don't know how to start it. Those race threads always end up on trolling and people discussing irrelevant subjects.

And that's probably the #1 reason you're single. Would you ever marry a black man without a degree?

By earning a degree, you've priced yourself out of most of the dating market.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Chocolatinha, so you're saying light skin men in BR will not date black women?

I've seen your pics and style and I think a girl like you would do great in Europe. You'd get mawled in Italy the second you stepped off the plane. I think France would be a great place for you too. America is about as bad as it gets for black women, so don't come here!

I can see where Mrs C. is coming from.

I´m from the upper middle class in SP (that would be equal to middle class in the US or a bit lower, I think) and it is very rare to find black chicks in my social class. They are more common to the middle class, though, as are black men.

What is going on is: Mrs C., just like every woman, is looking to hook up with men from the social class directly above her (upper middle), which is composed mainly of white and asian men in Sao Paulo.
I´m guessing she´s 28-30 years old, so she´s looking for 30+ men. Trouble is, those men are all in the "player zone": they have enough money, style and experience to fuck and date women that are younger and more desirable, so it is not likely that Mrs C. will be able to become more than a fuck buddy for them.

Also, this begs the question: how come Mrs C is 28 years of age and still single? If she was serious about marriage, she should have gotten a serious boyfriend long ago, at 19-20 years of age. It´s clear she has committed a lot of mistakes in her life (to be more precise, 8-10 year of mistakes! LOL!).