rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fucking your friend's ex.

Had a call earlier today from one of my friends and apparently this whore has caused much havoc amongst two of my other good friends. The pair broke up about 9 months ago, but we all knew he still loved her. Well, I think she set this all up to cause the friction and now he sounds like a suicidal basket case from hearing the news. He was planning on attacking dude for this but I told him it would be better to put rat poison or anti-freeze in her drink since she is a real whorish lush and definitely the instigator (even if she wasn't she should still be poisoned). I should be giving him better advice but I know it's not his fault and I have no sympathy for her . Have you guys ever fucked any of your friends' ex?

Pusscrook

only way id consider it is if my friend gave me the green light..... And thats if they were not to serious and didnt go out long.

If you don't value the friendship at all, then sure go for it. I try to only keep good friends at this point in life, so I don't go banging their exes, as I wouldn't want them to chase after mine.

Quote: (08-08-2011 07:11 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

only way id consider it is if my friend gave me the green light..... And thats if they were not to serious and didnt go out long.

What he said.

Quote: (08-08-2011 06:37 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (08-02-2011 06:06 PM)boxwino Wrote:  

Quote: (08-02-2011 06:02 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

@boxwino - I have to ask.....are those 2 gay dudes in your Avatar? Or Bruce Willis kissing himself?

Apparently it's the portrait Bruce Willis has hanging above his fireplace. For me it's a perfect example of strong inner game. Ego/Mind secured by a strong inner reality/peace.

Link to full size

This isn't strong inner game, this is narcissism.

Quote: (08-08-2011 08:47 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

What he said.

If its a legit friend, insta pass.

One exception that my good friends and I have...as long as the relationship held no emotional value, there was no attachment, no long term bs, then you have the auto green light. You really want to pursue anything past that it's like you gotta go get the okay from the Godfather...honestly though, I'm not game to bang a friends ex that he actually liked liked at one point.

Ive been with girls who used to hang with social acquaintances and what I'd consider loosely held social friends, but I stay away from messing with the inner circle.

So, if you knew in your heart that I still loved her, but I said " fuck that bitch , I don't care if you hit it" you would do it? Is that the "green light" ,that I said you could hit it?

A true friend wouldnt have to ask permission online to bang his friends ex. You know its wrong man.

It seems that a girl who dated one of Pusscrooks's friends has skateboarded over to another one of his friends - thus causing a rift between the two guys. And Pusscrook is just mediating. Do I understand this correctly?

The party at fault is the other friend, who considers it OK to be fucking a friend's ex without proper authorization. This is the guy who needs his head checked. Are there no other women left in the world?

Pusscrook, the friend you are trying to console must man up and realize bitches ain't shit. Women have played two men against each other since the dawn of time. Some have caused entire nations to go to war. It's pointless. Everyone, except the bitch, pays a price - friends are lost, bullshit abounds. All she does enjoy the drama.

The right solution is that she must be dumped. Publicly and painfully, if possible. Under no circumstances must any of your friends fight over her, or take her back. They must both move on and their friendship must be valued more than her pussy. Any conflict between the friends is her victory. She must be left stranded with nowhere to go.

Quote: (08-08-2011 10:03 PM)stein Wrote:  

It seems that a girl who dated one of Pusscrooks's friends has skateboarded over to another one of his friends - thus causing a rift between the two guys. And Pusscrook is just mediating. Do I understand this correctly?

The party at fault is the other friend, who considers it OK to be fucking a friend's ex without proper authorization. This is the guy who needs his head checked. Are there no other women left in the world?

Pusscrook, the friend you are trying to console must man up and realize bitches ain't shit. Women have played two men against each other since the dawn of time. Some have caused entire nations to go to war. It's pointless. Everyone, except the bitch, pays a price - friends are lost, bullshit abounds. All she does enjoy the drama.

The right solution is that she must be dumped. Publicly and painfully, if possible. Under no circumstances must any of your friends fight over her, or take her back. They must both move on and their friendship must be valued more than her pussy. Any conflict between the friends is her victory. She must be left stranded with nowhere to go.

Stein, this is prophetic! May you fuck ten thousand of these whores! God speed!

Pusscrook

I think the rest of the friends should band together and fuck her also, maybe a couple at a time. This is the best way to resolve that she is a piece of trash once and for all. Whats easier to get over, a girl with some value or a piece of garbage?

Quote: (08-08-2011 09:54 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

So, if you knew in your heart that I still loved her, but I said " fuck that bitch , I don't care if you hit it" you would do it? Is that the "green light" ,that I said you could hit it?

If she was a conniving bitch and somehow he still had feelings for her but still wanted her to get played and told me to do it i would. I would prob film it or take fotos and release them to her friends.

U have to take it case by case....

I pissed my roommate off quite a bit by kissing his girlfriend seconds after she told me she accidentally said my name while she was fucking him. I was drunk off Irish Whiskey, I had no restraint and it was basically an impulse! Luckily I smoothed things over with him by apologizing profusely; something I never do. I cant believe he got so angry though..

I'm different than alot of guys, I wouldnt give two fucks if one of my buddies banged an old chick of mine. The only way I would see myself getting upset is if I fell in love with one of these chicks and she broke my heart by breaking up with me.

I dont see that happening though

What a friend says and does are two completely different things.

You value friendship then don't do it. Is one pussy out of 40-100 really going to get you anywhere. We're talking about friends, people who are there to drive your car home in the middle of the night because you drank too much. A person that helps you move, and somebody you can talk to about real problems.

The reason your friend's ex is all over your nuts is because she wants to get back at your friend. This is one of the easiest lays in the world.

Quote: (08-08-2011 11:12 PM)truedat Wrote:  

I think the rest of the friends should band together and fuck her also, maybe a couple at a time. This is the best way to resolve that she is a piece of trash once and for all. Whats easier to get over, a girl with some value or a piece of garbage?

Tru,

She is a piece of garbage, but the problem is that we all know he still loves her, and he's sorta got that suicidal tone in his voice. Just a helpless bastard right now. What I worry about is that sometimes, when a man feels some bitch gamed him to the max by fucking his friend, they end up going postal. Now, that would mean innocent motherfuckers like me,could end up catching some lead. This is why we can't all fuck her , then string her up for a public stoning. No easy way out when this type of shit happens.

Pusscrook

Hey Pusscrook can you go out with your friend to meet new girls?

I don't see the big deal about banging a friend's ex. I wouldn't do it if it bothered my friend too much, but I have some considerations.

1. I would never keep a relationship with a friend's ex, it would only be a pump & dump.
2. If my friend got dumped I would take him out and have him banging new girls ASAP, and convince him never to go back to her.
3. If you know your friend's girl is a whore, it automatically means she's banging other guys. Why care if you get to tap it too? She's just a piece of meat.
4. I would never approach her. I'd let her make the move.
5. If my friend is the type of bitch who can't get over a girl who dumped him ruthlessly, I'd start to reconsider if being friends with him is even worth it. I have trouble respecting a man with such a low self-esteem.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (08-09-2011 08:50 AM)Riker Wrote:  

Hey Pusscrook can you go out with your friend to meet new girls?

The poor bastard is in no shape to hear anything concerning pussy right now. He's like a homeless dog that's been beaten . I can only nourish the poor soul lest I become a victim of his irrational thinking right now. One thing though, our other friend was fully aware of how he was feeling about this woman so this is complexed. Certainly, not an overnite fix. You know , real friendships among men are so rare, that when they occur, they are famous. This is a true friend.

Generally, friend's ex's should be untouchables. Especially if your boy is broken up about it. If she truly connects with another one of your friends, a serious discussion has to be had. Chicks that do this kind of thing are scandalous, and it's a window into their nature and what they're capable of doing to YOU down the road. It's like the chick who's the mistress, that eventually gets upgraded to #1, then gets paranoid about him cheating on HER. She's already seen he's not only willing to cheat, but willing to LEAVE one woman for another, but yet feels she's special and he either wouldn't or shouldn't do the same to her.

Something foul like this happened to guys I know. One of my boys, J, fucked a chick one night. Sometime down the line, my other boy, R, started dating her seriously. When things got to that point, R called J and told him the deal, and made sure things would be cool between them. J was alright with it because she was just a one-off to him. They were all at a party one night, and J was telling other dudes that he had fucked her first, blah, blah, blah. Just some unnecessary shit to say about your boy and his girl, for no good reason other than his own ego-stroke. Needless to say, they're no longer friends. Girls getting passed between friends is always sticky and best avoided, unless she's a certified trick and you're all fucking her just for kicks.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

yea you shouldnt fuck your bros ex girlfriend, and you should definately fuck your ex girlfriends friends because they all want it once you break up its beautiful.

I'd never go near any of my friends ex's.

Difference between men and women is when this role is reversed, I've seen a ton of girls go after their "friends" ex bf's. Girls have no code, men definitely do when it comes banging an ex (not true in all respects but for the most part)