rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Crazy Australian feminist calls out a guy for street harassment on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/Red8602/posts/1...0589048971

Quote:Quote:

You're all freaking out about Clowns but women are made to feel unsafe every damn day.

Today when I was on Tram 57 heading into the city, I witnessed this guy creep on each of the three other young women who were on the tram with me.

This is how it went down.

I was sitting at the front and didn't notice you initially until I looked up and saw you waving your hand in front of the face of the young Asian woman you were sitting next to. She looked shocked, and when she didn't respond you stood up and leaned over her and demanded that you give her a "high five" and shoved your hand in front of her face again. She stared pointedly straight ahead and it was obvious that she was fucking scared with this random over-dominating man leaning over her demanding that she give you attention that you were never fucking entitled to.
I got up from my seat and sat next to her to put some space between her and this festering turd of a human being.
You noticed and sat down opposite me and leaned towards me and just stared at me. You didn't say anything at first. That look was enough to tell me that you wanted to put me in my fucking place.
I locked eyes with you and stood my ground.
I was fucking terrified and angry at the same time and quickly started trembling with what was probably supressed rage and nerves at the confrontation.

How dare you go out of your way to make women feel unsafe in a public area.

I stared you fucking down while praying that you wouldn't get fucking violent.
You mumbled something and it became apparant that you were tripping balls on something but I've had encounters before with people who are under the influence, and your behavior towards the women on the tram was nothing short of fucking predatory. That wasn't the drugs. That was you.
I steeled myself up and responded "You right mate?" in a tone that I hoped would imply I wouldn't tolerate your shit.
You looked away and spent the next few minutes standing across from us staring until the young Asian woman I was sitting next to got off and thanked me for sitting next to her.

I hoped that would be the fucking end but it wasn't.

You went and sat down next to the other young Asian woman and when she got up immediately and moved seats, you followed her.
You sat down across from her, legs sprayed across the seat in an attempt to invade as much as her personal space as you could while leaning towards her.
I watched you, and I watched her face mingle with disgust and also fear.
This was the second woman in the space of five minutes you had made feel unsafe.
She left the tram soon enough and it wasn't too long until you zoned in on the last young woman on the tram besides myself, sitting in a seat staring out the window.
You sat next to her, and you stared at her.
You stared at her for a good minute or two and you leaned forward making sure she could see that you were fucking staring at her.
Then you started moving towards her, taking up as much space as you could on the seat and squeezing next to her.
Her face and body language was the same as the two previous women.
You made her feel uncomfortable and unsafe, and you violated her personal space because you felt entitled to it.
When you put your elbow up on the back of the seat with your hand dangling dangerously close to her boob I stepped in and asked her if she wanted to come sit next to me.
She said yes, and moved without saying another word.

You then proceeded to take up the entire seat and glanced occasionally at me as I stood next to her seat. I was ready for a fucking fight by this stage.

Four women, including myself.
Four women in the space of 20 minutes you actively seeked out, disrespected and violated their personal space.
Four women who you seeked out to dominate and intimidate through body language.
Four women you made to feel unsafe in a public space.

When you realised that I took your photo you started yelling at me about what right I had to do that.
Well...WHAT FUCKING RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO SEEK OUT AND INTIMIDATE WOMEN?!

IF YOU DON'T WANT UNWANTED ATTENTION THEN DON'T GIVE UNWANTED ATTENTION.

It is that fucking simple.

Some people argue that street harassment isn't a "real" problem. It fucking is.
No one should be made to feel intimidated or unwelcome in a public space but this is the reality that women face every damn fucking day and I'm sick of it.

Not only am I sick of the harassment, but I'm sick of a culture that remains silent on it.
I am sick of men and women seeing these everyday assaults and remaining silent.
When you remain silent you are letting these perpetrators know that they can get away with their actions.
You're contributing to a society that allows this behavior, that says it's okay for men to actively prey on women and treat them as sexual objects and not as human beings.
By staying silent you become part of the problem.

Men, women don't owe you squat.
You are not entitled to our attention.
You are not entitled to our bodies.
We don't owe you the time of day.

Saying that, this loser went out of his way to make women feel unsafe today and then complained when I gave him unwanted attention back.

So I'm asking you all to share this.
Share my message and make these low lives realise that this behavior will not be tolerated anymore, and make them feel what it's like to have unwanted attention.
When it comes to street harassment, I will be silent no more.
It's up to us to fucking support each other and stop harassment when we see it happening.

#silentnomore
#feminism #hollaback #streetharassment #women #feministrant
— feeling angry.

WYB?

[Image: 12990881_10154015721283971_7737302439283...3D58712D1E]

[Image: 12019830_10153560636423971_7099556979836...3D5863A1B3]

[Image: 1525606_10152038133093971_418016580_n.jp...6a48018696]

Edit: can't seem to get the first two pics to work. Here are the links

https://scontent-syd1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...e=58712D1E
https://scontent-syd1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...e=5863A1B3
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/h...6a48018696

So. Some guy with psychological issues who's probably off his meds and ought to be locked up acts in an intimidating way...

OMG WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MALE HARASSMENT OF WOMEN IN THIS COUNTRY!!!1!!1!1

As usual the only demographic you're allowed to make grand sweeping statements about based on the actions of a singular member of said demographic is -white males-. [Image: tard.gif]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Stuff that makes me think it's real:

Story adds up
Targets Asian girls(most vulnerable, least feminist, least annoying)
Aussie has a decent Muslim population
Seems very easy to debunk if wrong and she'd have a lot to lose

Stuff that makes me think it's fake:

Feminist buzzwords
Slightly crazy eyes
Posts like these: https://www.facebook.com/Red8602/posts/1...cation=ufi

Heads up to all the guys who have started sending me dick pics. These are being screenshotted and I'll be taking them to the police tomorrow.
Pretty sure there have been a few court cases this year of men harassing women online.
If you think you're protected in social media by hiding behind a screen, reality check - you're not.
The police have full access to Facebook and your information.
You will be held accountable for your actions.

You don't want to fuck with me.
Her bio:

Entrepreneur. Feminist. Yogi. Fashion Designer. Traveler. Instagramer. Domestic Violence Advocate.

WNB. fat and crazy and does not pass the boner test any way you slice it.

Proof that there is no need for Captain Save-A-Hoe; women will "protect" each other themselves so they can attention whore and virtue signal on social media.

All poo pooing hysterical feminists aside, this guy is a gameless weirdo.

I mean damn, the high-five opener is a good NIGHT GAME opener. It's for bars, clubs, and house parties, not the fucking train.

Someone needs to get this dude a copy of Day Bang stat.

From the account of events, an editor should have changed it from four women to three. The author of the piece was only involved because she made the effort. She received no direct attention.

Not that I'm surprised. She U-G-L-Y

If women are so friggin fragile, then who the hell bought 50m copies of 50 Shades??

WLAOT. Would Leer At On Tram.

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

General pattern:

[Image: 68P7eFf.jpg]

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Breaking NEWS: Autistic man marginalised on Facebook by the one female on a train he didn't approach

The guy at hand was confirmed to have an intellectual disability, which is painstakingly obvious to tell even by reading a feminists second-hand shitty 'story'. So the answer is one of the following:

a) This chick is really dumb and has little to no social awareness
b) Could tell he was handicapped and is simply fishing for likes/ exposure etc
c) Combination of the two (my bet)

The hardest part to read was the comments section. Manginas and fat chicks uniting as one to give their two cents on this 'issue': "You go girl! You sure taught him!!!! Name and shame!!!!".

Laughable and sad, really. The photo has been taken down now... hopefully she gets sued for defamation.

A Primer on Fast Club Sex || Speed Closing || Brisbane Datasheet

PM me for add into my Seeking Arrangement 'Saltdaddy' Free FB Mastermind Group

Also, Melbourne is swiftly becoming one of the feminist hotspots in the world. Avoid if possible

A Primer on Fast Club Sex || Speed Closing || Brisbane Datasheet

PM me for add into my Seeking Arrangement 'Saltdaddy' Free FB Mastermind Group

This girl Laura Miller has definitely gotten the attention she desperately craved now: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...urday.html

The snowflake's complaining of being harassed with "dick pics" and other "harassment", but she's one of those <1% of Facebook users whose profile can be commented on by anyone, i.e. not just her Facebook friends.

A cursory glance at her FB feed reveals:

"Intro
Entrepreneur. Feminist. Yogi. Fashion Designer. Traveler. Instagramer. Domestic Violence Advocate."

She made this comment about a judge: "I don't think anyone's judging me, the only person I've ever had to worry about judging me was that bitch of a magistrate from last year. Fuck that cunt."

Pretty much everything else on her feed is about "preventing domestic violence" and "women's issues". She seems to have no life whatsoever.

https://www.facebook.com/Red8602

She feels more safe in India than on a Melbourne tram evidently.

[Image: nR4FTzO.jpg]

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

^ WNB, professional victim, probably no real job except soliciting "donations" from supporters, she look old as Father Time

"Stupid mentally ill men, making people feel uncomfortable and distracting me from Pokemon Go on my phone, don't they know I don't owe them anything? can't we just lock 'em up or kill 'em or something sheesh christ"

Quote: (10-09-2016 05:42 AM)Prof. Ligate Wrote:  

Also, Melbourne is swiftly becoming one of the feminist hotspots in the world. Avoid if possible

I say this as someone who has lived in Melbourne form any years and doing daygame/night game:

Melbourne is the absolute worst, even worst than Toronto when I visited family there, even worst than Sweden. the only place worst than Melbourne is DC . I say this of unfortunately travelling to these places

Melbourne is a SJW, neon freak, feminist freak, leftist, hamplanet utopia. I am no exaggerating.

Even the social circle I have make me cringe at how much victimhood + SJW mentality they have.

Even the slim cute chicks are liars, as I found out in a very hard and stressful way

Only reason I live there is because I am studying Nursing, once I finish, I'm hauling ass.

However Melbourne is a dream if you wanna bang FOB asian women, and the Eurasian women are top quality; Always my first pick.

Which city in Australia is the least feminist? I know Sydney and Melbourne are going downhill from what others have said here.

Follow up to the story: https://ageofshitlords.com/feminist-bull...-facebook/

Feminist bullies Autistic guy on Facebook

Today, I bring you another one of those “Shit that never happened” type of stories, except this one actually did happen, and its quite depressing. You know it’s real because nobody was clapping to the end. Stuff like this is what happens when you convince yourself that you’re an oppressed minority when you’re really not. You go through life looking for things to get offended about and get angry at the most mundane of things.

A self proclaimed Feminist by name Laura Miller was travelling on a Tram in Melbourne when she came across an autistic young man(An actual Autist, not the Internet type of Autism). The guy was undoubtedly mentally challenged and while on the train, he tried to get a high five from some women on the train. That’s it. He didn’t rape anyone, he didn’t assault anyone, he just wanted a high five. So what does this young lady do? She took a picture of him, went on Facebook to rant about it, and then begun a witch hunt for the guy.

But no need to take my word for it, I’ll just let her tell the story herself:

Keep in mind that this was just her side of her story and yet she still looks like an asshole. If we heard the guy’s or anyone else’s narration of the event, I’m pretty sure we’d hear something completely different.

As at the time these screenshots were taken, the post had only around 50,000 likes with about 8,000 shares. However, at the time I saw the post myself, it was well around 80,000 likes with several thousand more shares.

After the post went viral from thousands of Feminists sharing it, people begun to look for the guy and finally found him. They sent hate messages to him and his family and basically just harassed the poor guy without bothering to hear his side of the story or taking into consideration that he had a disorder which he couldn’t control. Several individuals who knew the guy in person messaged Laura, asking her to take the post down, explaining that the guy was mentally challenged. She didn’t care. She was Internet famous, and that’s all that really mattered to her.

Around this time, the post had made it’s rounds around Facebook and got to our side of the web. Several anti-feminist pages and personalities had shared the post and she was getting some blow-back. Apparently, people were sending her dick pics and hate.

(She has since deleted this post, but not before I took a screenshot):

Some individuals had already reported her to law enforcement for harassing a mentally challenged person and she feared that she might actually get into trouble for this.

Eventually, she deleted the post and every other post she had made relating to the incident.

Sadly, it was too late. Millions of people had already seen and shared this guy’s picture online. I can only imagine what he must be going through right now.

The silly woman, without due diligence has defamed a man online. Outside of a picture of a man sitting on a tram, nobody else corroborates her story. She could have taken a picture of any person and made this story up in order to gather social media props. Fuck her.

Angry mobs are bad. Even if the cause was legitimate, an angry mob would still be bad.

And she has finally taken down her Facebook, lol. What a fucking mole. Eat it.

She just picked on a disabled person. SJW cognitive dissonance commence!

I realized how there was danger with these feminists who lobbied for public transit organizations like TTC in Canada about the use of stealth cameras which females can resource to compile false allegations against innocent men using one stealth photograph combined with defamation.

Ironic thing is that Feminist Blogs are now accusing men who film with their Go-Pros of "harassing" women on the street, but the same feminists want to walk naked on the streets in front of little boys though, or in this case here, doxxed an innocent, disabled man because he asked another chick for a "High Five" which wasn't harassment

Naturally, Clementine Ford, that "fearless" feminist who released the book "Fight Like A Girl" last week, scrubbed her Facebook account of any reference to Laura Miller's rant:

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s...clnk&gl=au

I'm at work at the moment, can someone screenshot this pronto and post it here?

Here's Clem's reply:

[Image: basSpYZ.png]

I've also put a link to the Age of Shitlords article in the news section of Kings Wiki.

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

While it's far from surprising that a crazy feminist went off on a half-cocked rant, I can't fault her 100% for this.

I too am pretty sick of cunts acting up, and expecting to be excused because they have autism, or some other disorder. Barely a week goes by without some story in social or mainstream media by a (single) mother about how their precious little snowflake child was made to feel uncomfortable because they did something that they expected to be excused because of autism.

There was one highly publicised rant where a mother took her autistic kid to a football game, where they fidgeted, jumped all over the seats, and made a general pain in the arse of themselves, before spilling their soft drink all over the person next to them. The unfortunate person next to them who was now wet and sticky, highly annoyed, their night ruined, committed the heinous sin of rolling their eyes and muttering "for fucks sake" to themselves under their breath. While autism might explain this shitty behaviour, it doesn't excuse it. A diagnosis didn't the victim any less wet and sticky.

I can certainly understand single mothers being protective of their retarded kids, but why can't they understand that they can't always rely on the goodwill of others to just take whatever shit they dish out with good humour? They still need to do everything they can to rein their kids in and limit the damage and annoyance they cause.