rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Cover Story

New Cover Story

I need a cover to infiltrate liberal chicks. Telling them I work in warzones training soldiers is a HUGE no go. Lying goes against my grain but not getting laid goes against it worse. It's gotta be masculine and not cheesy. Any suggestions?

New Cover Story

Work for a non-profit constructing soccer fields for impoverished children in Latin America. You do site planning and logistics, though sometimes dabble in cold calling big money donors (usually famous soccer players).

New Cover Story

Tell them that you counsel war vets, and you've learned that war is never the answer because it ruins lives. And sometimes it can be very dangerous because of the places that you go, and the type of clients that you have. Play up the Ranger, Delta, SEALs, and MARSOC angle. And don't be afraid to bite your lip, and look away when you talk about how emotional you get when you make a break through.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

New Cover Story

A robot sent back in time...just kidding. Firstly ask them if they've seen Fast Five and then tell them you basically do the same job as Dwayne Johnson in that.

NGO worker is the way to go...those dastardly soldiers go in a ruffle lots of feathers while you go in and build schools, medical centres and markets in war-torn countries. You're just there to make a difference and to win hearts and minds! And hopefully her heart and mind after the story you concoct.

New Cover Story

Quote: (08-07-2011 05:13 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I need a cover to infiltrate liberal chicks. Telling them I work in warzones training soldiers is a HUGE no go. Lying goes against my grain but not getting laid goes against it worse. It's gotta be masculine and not cheesy. Any suggestions?

Hmm, I'm wondering if there's something else going on.

I dryly say to most girls, "I work with the military, [pause] I kill people and blow stuff up" and it gets a good response. You can follow up with bland cliches about work, but they'll be funny in the context of the original outrageous statement. Like "Yeah it's nice, I don't even have to take my work home with me."

New Cover Story

Say you work for Exxon-Mobil on locating new sites for mountain-top blasting. When she freaks out, say "just kidding" and LOL in her face. Then say you're a human trafficker. Yank her chain for a while until you arrive on a job that helps humans. Roosh's is perfect.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

New Cover Story

Wait, so you ripped on "cool" for wanting to go AWOL but you used to lie about working in war zones and training soldiers to get laid???

New Cover Story

Quote:Quote:

Wait, so you ripped on "cool" for wanting to go AWOL but you used to lie about working in war zones and training soldiers to get laid???
Bending the the truth to get a girl into bed, done by every horny man since the dawn of time and then talking about disapproving of someone leaving the military. I fail to see how the two are related?

New Cover Story

Quote: (08-07-2011 03:21 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

You know what? STFU and do your time. You're "weesh" for even posting shit on the forum. Look at this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-14435854

I'd give my soul to replace any of those that perished in that crash. You're a specific breed now that has heritage since 1775, before the country even became in existence. Freedom isn't free. My grandfathers fought in WWII and never bitched. Quit bitchin' and soldier on.

What will I do tonight? Raise a glass to the fallen in that helo and go to sleep w/ tears in my eyes. Sex excluded.

Bending the the truth to get a girl into bed, done by every horny man since the dawn of time and then talking about disapproving of someone leaving the military. I fail to see how the two are related?

I guess you just fail to see the sad irony in a man who talks about the proud history of the armed forces, and the ultimate sacrifice involved, but who also has the audacity to lie about being involved for some easy pussy.

I wanted to give him some time to respond. If he actually is involved in the military then props to him.

Why not become the interesting guy you like to project yourself to be, rather than lying about being one?

New Cover Story

I have a similar situation. I work with quality management in the oil/gas biz. I usually just bullshit in the way described by Tuth but how would you rephrase my actual job to sound more acceptable to the liberal chicks?

New Cover Story

Quote: (08-07-2011 04:02 PM)Khaleth Wrote:  

You know what? STFU and do your time. You're "weesh" for even posting shit on the forum. Look at this:

I'd give my soul to replace any of those that perished in that crash. You're a specific breed now that has heritage since 1775, before the country even became in existence. Freedom isn't free. My grandfathers fought in WWII and never bitched. Quit bitchin' and soldier on.

What will I do tonight? Raise a glass to the fallen in that helo and go to sleep w/ tears in my eyes. Sex excluded.

I guess you just fail to see the sad irony in a man who talks about the proud history of the armed forces, and the ultimate sacrifice involved, but who also has the audacity to lie about being involved for some easy pussy.

I wanted to give him some time to respond. If he actually is involved in the military then props to him.

Why not become the interesting guy you like to project yourself to be, rather than lying about being one?
Right on Khaleth. I'm calling out Aliblaba. He's a scumbag and should be banned. Fuck, I hate hypocrites. Read the thread started by "cool".

New Cover Story

Quote: (08-07-2011 04:22 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

I have a similar situation. I work with quality management in the oil/gas biz. I usually just bullshit in the way described by Tuth but how would you rephrase my actual job to sound more acceptable to the liberal chicks?

So wait, some of us self-proclaimed alphas here are in search of acceptance from "liberal" chicks?

For real?

New Cover Story

Quote: (08-07-2011 09:41 PM)jariel Wrote:  

So wait, some of us self-proclaimed alphas here are in search of acceptance from "liberal" chicks?

For real?

For the record, I've never declared myself to be an "alpha." That's for others to decide.

I, for one, like liberal chicks. I don't want to try to game the Ann Coulters of the world. And not every "liberal" chick is hairy-legged, ball-busting, frigid DC dike. There are good ones, I assure you.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

New Cover Story

Would these suggestions also work on artsy girls?

New Cover Story

Quote: (08-07-2011 04:02 PM)Khaleth Wrote:  

@Khaleth- I lost a lot of bangs in Europe due to telling girls what I do. I'm proud of my profession, but liberal chicks don't dig it at all. In the end it's about getting laid. Pussy over pride.

@Lost Gringo- You're starting to sound like Bigbutyluvr. Simmer down before you implode. If you have a problem with me take it to PM. Keep your sniveling hate remarks off the forum. Semper Fi.

New Cover Story

Why are you telling girls what you do for a living?

I have a status career, but never tell girls what it is. That's no fun.

"What do you do?" <-- Hang out with the DJ (said with a DJ friend of mine was in town, and I was on the stage with him)

"What do you do?" <-- Go to bars.

Even when I do tell them, it's vague.

If I were you, I'd say, "I travel to far away places and experience exotic culture."

Travel + culture = chick crack.

Don't even talk about you job. Talk about the places you've been and the things you've seen. Talk about the human/drama element to it.

New Cover Story

"I'm working to prevent the next BP oil spill. It's a lot of details I don't want to get into, but it's a crazy amount of pressure, and the people I deal with on a daily basis are insane."

Then sort of look away for a second, pause, take a drink. She'll think you're SERIOUS BUSINESS.

You can also lie about knowing Texas oil billionaires. Etc.

New Cover Story

Quote: (08-07-2011 09:41 PM)jariel Wrote:  

For real?

You must be hitting the PUA kool-aid pretty hard if you think
1) Everyone on this kind of forum is a self-proclaimed alpha (I consider the alpha/beta theory applied to humans anno 2011 psuedoscientific mumbo-jumbo at best)
2) I'm searching for "acceptance", as opposed to sounding acceptable. Huge difference.

Quote: (08-08-2011 12:37 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

"I'm working to prevent the next BP oil spill. It's a lot of details I don't want to get into, but it's a crazy amount of pressure, and the people I deal with on a daily basis are insane."

Heh, funny thing that's basically what I do. I have some amusing (or tragi-comic rather) anecdotes about the Deepwater Horizon fiasco.
I'm in Europe and like Aliblahba tells it, pussy over pride is all that matters.

New Cover Story

Talk about Proposition 8 sounds like it would work.

New Cover Story

Shit I've lied to get pussy too, and fucked 2 Latina twins for doing so backstage of a reggaton concert.

They asked me if I was one of the artists performing, and without hesitation I answered "YES", they immediately put a condom in my hand!

If had told them the truth, I'd be jacking off in bed that night, a stretch of the truth sprinkled with imagination = threesome sex!

Sometimes that's just the way the game is played. It's one thing to lie to a girl for ass, another to lie to a good friend or parents; I'll never do the latter.

I'll lie to a dumb bitch itching' to give her pussy out to the guy that's says the right thing, at the right moment to her!

I'm about to go to Colombia, have a film crew follow me around and tell girls I am the host of a new TV reality show in Miami, and I'm filming local nightlife; let the pussy start raining on me for saying this!

Or, I could tell them the boring truth: I'm just
doing this to get laid.

No shame in game! Love it, or leave it.

Mixx

New Cover Story

Quote: (08-07-2011 05:49 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Work for a non-profit constructing soccer fields for impoverished children in Latin America. You do site planning and logistics, though sometimes dabble in cold calling big money donors (usually famous soccer players).

I like this. A friend told me to use The Red Cross a cover also. I'll practice a couple to fit different scenarios.

Here's another scenario where I missed countless bangs.

Her: So, your 30 y.o. and have never been married or no children?
Me: No, I don't want kids.

That's it. Over. She goes cold. I got tired of losing bang over this shit question, so my story is now:

Her: So, your 35 y.o. and never been married or no children?
Me: Not yet. I've spent years working abroad in austure enviroments, and don't think it's right to leave a wife and kids at home alone worrying about my well-being. I want to be there when my children are growing up, so they know their father. Wouldn't you agree?

I immediately escalate physical contact directly after this statement. It's improved my odds dramatically.

New Cover Story

what difference does it make WHAT you say to a girl if you are just going to hit it and quit it?

In what way does it matter????

I mean, telling lies like "forever" and "I love you" are pretty lame to do to a chick... but if she is just screening for who she wants to bang for a minute, for all we know she is looking for the best liar in the crowd anyway. In fact, knowing that chicks like intrigue, and that most of our lives/jobs are NOT intriguing... that does reinforce the "looking for the best liar" theory, and maybe screening out betas who are dumb enough to disclose their lame-fuck job.

Women want you to have game, more than they want to know exactly what your vocation is.

As to advice to the OP, the comments are correct. Don't give a straight answer, no matter how much truth is in it.

Sloots gon' sloot.

New Cover Story

Quote: (04-06-2012 03:27 PM)King Solomon Wrote:  

what difference does it make WHAT you say to a girl if you are just going to hit it and quit it?

I'm surprised to see these comments on a board for international players.

New Cover Story

You need to be congruent, i.e., masculine and strong. Tell them you coordinate peacekeeping protection efforts for U.N relief aid. If they press, tell them you kill badass African warlords to stop them from pillaging food and medicine meant for starving children.

New Cover Story

Quote: (04-06-2012 03:38 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2012 03:27 PM)King Solomon Wrote:  

I'm surprised to see these comments on a board for international players.

[Image: huh.gif]

Are you disagreeing with him?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.