rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sextape Slut tied up and robbed of jewels-Keeping up with Kardashians

Kim Kardashian tied up and robbed of $10 million US dollars worth of jewelry in Paris.

yahoo news

Probably end up like the Ryan Lochte debacle. I doubt this chick owns $10 million in jewelry and if she does she is more of a dumb, vacuous cunt than I already assumed her to be. I smell insurance scam. Kanye probably needed the money.

PARIS (AP) — Armed robbers forced their way into a private Paris residence where Kim Kardashian West was staying, tied her up and locked her in a bathroom before making off with more than $10 million worth of jewelry, police officials said.

A spokeswoman for Kardashian West said the reality TV star, who was in Paris attending fashion week shows, was badly shaken but physically unharmed. Police said she left Paris Monday morning.

A Paris police official said five assailants, who were still at large, stole a jewelry box containing valuables worth 6 million euros ($6.7 million) as well as a ring worth 4 million euros ($4.5 million.) In a message to The Associated Press, the Paris prosecutors' office said that only two of the five suspects forced their way into the apartment

Police said the thieves entered the 19th-century luxury residence in Paris' chic eighth district after the concierge let them in. Handcuffed and at gunpoint, he led them to the starlet's flat.

Two police officials said the robbers tied up Kardashian West and locked her in the bathroom before escaping on bikes. They were not authorized to be publicly named speaking about ongoing investigations.

It's unclear whether the couple's two children, 3-year-old daughter North and 10-month-old son Saint, were with Kardashian West when the robbery happened. Police said the actress' family was placed under police protection at the George V hotel.

Her husband, Kanye West, abruptly ended his performance at the Meadows Music and Arts Festival in New York on Sunday night.

"I'm sorry, family emergency, I have to stop the show," West told the audience.

Obviously not the first time this slut was tied up in a bathroom. Escaped on bikes, I love these guys. Kim was probably bummed that after she got tied up and shoved into the bathroom that nobody skeeted on her.

Good for the robber, anyone traveling with $10 million in jewelry is asking for it.

Good! Here's hoping she was robbed by refugees. Anything to go against the narrative.

But...but I thought France had, you know, gun control and everything. How could this possibly happen? [Image: dodgy.gif]

HSLD

Easy marks. Easy money. I think private security companies are going to get a bit of a spike in the next month or two.

One armed bodyguard at 100k a year would have put that heist in the "not worth the risk" category.

Over/under on this being a professional team from some Arab state who'll fence the jewellery to a Saudi prince and use the cash to fund their own brand of islamisation?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

This could lead to positive outcomes in two respects because:

1) We have reached a critical mass for attention-whoring based on wealth and celebrity status. It's high time that the biggest narcissists get some humble pie. No wonder so many people don't give a real shit about their migrant-infested countries or SJW fuckery - they're too obsessed with lining up for the latest iPhone for five days because celebrities advertise it or checking out Kim or Gigi Hadid's Instagram pages and imagining those lifestyles for themselves. On a related note, carrying $10 million worth of jewellery around on holiday/during a "work" trip in a foreign country is dumbassery of the highest order. (Plus, why can't Kanye mouth off as much to a real-life gangsta as he does at the MTV Music Awards?)

2) Even if this was a well-planned, targeted robbery, it adds to the perception of Paris as being inherently unsafe. The authorities in France, Sweden and elsewhere have continually obfuscated the issue of metropolitan crime, so I am quite happy for an over-the-top story to help swing back the pendulum somewhat.

So, please, Kim, encourage your sisters Kylie and Kendal Jenner to walk around with lots of jewellery or park expensive cars amidst the projects of Paris, Milan, Stockholm, Los Angeles, New York or Chicago.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Whats the story here? Cos its not the first time she's had something long, hard and black pointed at her.

This doesn't add up. Kim Kardashian is one of the World elite's darling. She's, along with her family and husband, one of the most comitted promoters of degeneracy and consummerism. So, she must have protection 24/7. Insurance fraud?

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

A different performing celebrity, when he got the word that his wife had been robbed, might have had it go down like this:

Quote:Quote:

"Sir, your wife has been robbed at gunpoint in Paris."

"Is she okay?"

"Yes, she's not physically injured."

"What was taken?"

"Just a bunch of insured jewelry."

"OK. Anything I can do about it at this point?"

"Not really."

"Understood, keep me updated and have transport ready ASAP."

<finishes last 30 min of show>

That person is not Kanye.

<mic drop> I'M A COMIN', KIIIIIIIIIIM!

I am not happy a woman was robbed at gunpoint by criminals, this could have easily taken a wrong turn. The jewelry was insured or loaned by the jeweler( solely for the exposure of being seen on the red carpet). The true value of the jewelry once broken down by the robbers will be around 2 million. For the record Kim wipes her ass with 10 million dollars and there is no way this is insurance fraud. I am no fan of Kim but I enjoyed her mediocre sex tape, and do not wish actual harm upon her. To those that say she is contributing to societies degeneracy please note that if it was not her it would be someone else- the problem is society, not the people who exploit it-hate the game not the player.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

[Image: sfat20.jpg]

Pretty ingenious heist if you ask me. The fact that they made off on bikes indicates they worked alone without even a third man driver-lookout.
A lot easier to not get caught when there are less mouths and shares involved.
They made off like bandits, off to Antwerp to fence to some upstanding, law-abiding, Orthodox jeweler.<- Parentheses not even necessary.
This bitches net worth is reportedly $150 million and 10 of it is "invested" in jewelry. You can't fix stupid.

In France there has always been a strong class consciousness and resentment against the wealthy. Even having a nice car can get you keyed on principle.

I knew a multimillionaire from Paris who always drove an old car, wore a cheap tracksuit around town, and downplayed, I mean downplayed everything. If you saw him you would think he was a pensioner out for a walk in a park.

His wife on the other hand flashed big jewels and drove a look-at-me car against all of his urgings, and eventually they were victims of a home invasion, getting tied up and beaten up and humiliated and robbed.

He of course had to deal with the situation, get his wife to shut up while it was happening, and clean up the mess after.

The average Frenchman does not aspire to be a conspicuous consuming rich fuck like in the U.S., and this dodo bird made the mistake of treating Paris like her own country and paid the price.

A little cultural misunderstanding.

No lessons will be learned however, and she will leverage this experience somehow to her advantage.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

She's lucky she wasn't raped. When you flaunt wealth in front of people eventually you're gonna get got. Its a bit suspicious her security wasn't around.

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham

Kim K robbed at gun point? In Paris?

I wouldn't put it past her to have set this up. She is the queen of attention whores, the first to go global with a dick in her mouth and fake ass whilst already being rich and here we are with major news coverage once again on her and her family because some robbers got lucky. The stuff is insured, robbers get a good payday and more ratings for her shitty, braindead TV show.

[Image: lol.gif]

BULLSHIT.

Quote: (10-03-2016 10:03 AM)debeguiled Wrote:  

I knew a multimillionaire from Paris who always drove an old car, wore a cheap tracksuit around town, and downplayed, I mean downplayed everything. If you saw him you would think he was a pensioner out for a walk in a park.

Hmm, sounds sort of like Boston. I lived across the street from a top MD at a hospital in town for quite a while, and he drove the same old green 1999 Accord for years.

Around here in the 1980s the luxury vehicle of choice was a Volvo 200 series wagon. In the 1990s it was a beat-to-shit Volvo 200 series wagon.

Quote: (10-03-2016 10:03 AM)debeguiled Wrote:  

In France there has always been a strong class consciousness and resentment against the wealthy. Even having a nice car can get you keyed on principle.

His wife on the other hand flashed big jewels and drove a look-at-me car against all of his urgings, and eventually they were victims of a home invasion, getting tied up and beaten up and humiliated and robbed.

He of course had to deal with the situation, get his wife to shut up while it was happening, and clean up the mess after.

The average Frenchman does not aspire to be a conspicuous consuming rich fuck like in the U.S., and this dodo bird made the mistake of treating Paris like her own country and paid the price.

A little cultural misunderstanding.

No lessons will be learned however, and she will leverage this experience somehow to her advantage.

[Image: clap.gif]

Spot on. France is thief central. They steal priceless art in museums with high security and manage to get away with it.

It's the culture. You cannot "floss" like that in France. You might as well wear a diamond grill and walk around a project housing in Queens. She can prance around in comfy America, where she can be surrounded by heavily armed security 24/7, and never pay the price for that arrogance. On top of that, her armed security can be inside any "gun free zone" like Cali or Chicago. Those rules don't apply to them with the proper licenses. Our elite overlords must always have gun protection over us defenseless know nothings.

Feminist mindset is not 100% consequence free. Not if you are surrounded by starving jackals.

Quote:Quote:

Some cats really like to, you know...
Profile and front
And then the jooks go down, all at once they like...

[Hook]
Don't get me
Don't get me
Don't g-g-g-g-g-get me
Don't get me
Don't get me
Don't g-g-g-g-g-get me
Don't get me
Don't get me
Don't g-g-g-g-g-get me
Don't get me
Don't get me
Don't g-g-g-g-g-get me

[Bridge]
You're out on the block hustling at the spot
GOT, this is how you get Got
At the gamblin' spot and your hand is mad hot
Out in Brooklyn late night flashing all of your rocks

Some girl from pink house said "I like you a lot"

[Verse 1]
This one goes to all them Big Will cats
With ice on they limbs and big rims on they Ac
You goin' around town with your system bump
And your windows cracked low to profile and front
Now I like to have nice things just like you
But I'm from Brooklyn, certain shit you just don't do

Like, high postin' when you far from home
Or like, high postin' when you all alone

Now, this would seem to be clear common sense
But, cats be livin' off, sheer confidence
Like "Fuck that, picture them tellin' me run that"
But acting invincible, just ain't sensible

It's nineteen ninety-now, and there's certain individuals
Swear they rollin' hard and get robbed on principle
5 star general, flashin' on your revenue
You takin' a ride on the Downstate medical, Like (whooooooo)

Colorful sparks, yellow and blue
A full on attack and it's happening to you
Wit' nothing you can do but bust back and cop a plea
But five of them and one of you, that equals Got to me

[Hook]
Don't get me
Don't get me
Don't g-g-g-g-g-get me
Don't get me
Don't get me
Don't g-g-g-g-g-get me
Don't get me
Don't get me
Don't g-g-g-g-g-get me
Don't get me
Don't get me
Don't g-g-g-g-g-get me

[Verse 2]
Come on ya'll now, let's be real
Some jokers got a rough time keepin' it concealed
I wonder what it mean, it's probably self-esteem
They fiendin to be seen, get hemmed like Gabardines
Cats think it can't happen until the gats start clappin
They comin' down the wire spittin fire like a dragon
Cause while the goods glisten, certain eyes take position
To observe your trickin', then catch that ass slippin'

Like, come on now ock, what you expect?
Got a month's paycheck danglin' off your neck
And while you Cristal sippin', they rubbin' up they mittens
With heat in mint condition to start the getti-gettin'

They clique starts creepin' like Sandinista guerrillas
You screamin' playa haters, these niggas is playa killers
Mr. Fash-ion, that style never last long
The harder you flash, the harder you get flashed on
There's hunger in the street that is hard to defeat
Many steal for sport, but more steal to eat
Cat's heavy at the weigh-in, and he's playin' for keeps
Don't sleep, they'll roll up in your passengers seat
There is universal law, whether rich or poor
Some say life's a game, to more, life is war
So put them egos to the side and get off them head trips
'Fore some cats pull out them heaters and make you headless

[Hook]
Don't get me
Don't get me
Don't g-g-g-g-g-get me
Don't get me
Don't get me
Don't g-g-g-g-g-get me
Don't get me
Don't get me
Don't g-g-g-g-g-get me
Don't get me
Don't get me
Don't g-g-g-g-g-get me

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

The robbery was staged but not for the money.

She is one of the world's great attention whores so my bet is that we will have a "leaked" gang rape video of her which will then be used by the establishment to further label all men potential rapists, enabling further anti-male legislation.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

"Has Kim Kardashian become the latest victim of the Pink Panthers? Robbery has all the hallmarks of the notorious Serbian/Montenegrin gang."

Pink Panthers @RVF

"The Pink Panthers were taking revenge on a (((world))) that had robbed them blind."

Aren't there several Serbian gangs who specialize in jewel robberies? They've hit wealthy people, jewel stores, and jewel merchants all over the world, including Japan.

Quote: (10-03-2016 12:18 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Kim K robbed at gun point? In Paris?

I wouldn't put it past her to have set this up. She is the queen of attention whores, the first to go global with a dick in her mouth and fake ass whilst already being rich and here we are with major news coverage once again on her and her family because some robbers got lucky. The stuff is insured, robbers get a good payday and more ratings for her shitty, braindead TV show.

[Image: lol.gif]

BULLSHIT.
She was second to go global with a dick in her mouth while previously wealth. Paris Hilton was first.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Rich people do insurance fraud too, even moreso. If Kanye is desperate to offer to suck Zuckerberg' cock in public for 50 million he/they will do anything. It is probably an attenion-whore/cashgrab. Combine the insurance pay off with the price of the jewels wholesale and it is probably close to an 8 digit payday.

This woman has an entourage the size of MC Hammer's, yet she was all alone. No personal assistant, no nanny, no gay best friend, no hair/makeup/stylist, no security gaurd detail, NO TELEVISION CAMERAS that follow her every move. Just her alone with 10 million in jewelry. Just saying it out loud makes you realize how implausible the whole thing is.

"Folks, I am the LAW and ORDER candidate. Again, Law and Order. You know, that crosses all boundaries across all classes. It fulfills maslow's hierarchy of needs. Before you can achieve greatness, you must fulfill safety and shelter so your mind isnt preoccupied with threats. I've heard even the great Kanye West is in need of my leadership. He's been hanging around Obama too long and forgot what it is to be a man. You have to protect your women. Kim, if you don't feel safe in Kanye's residences, just come to a Trump Tower. It worked for Kerry Washington and will work for you. Law and Order Folks, Time to get safe so we can work on being great!"

Don't sleep on this development. It's good.

Is there a big Hillary Clinton story we need distraction from?

Bill Clinton's son?

They destroyed laptops?

Aloha!

Bill Clinton had a son???