rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Canadian Professor stirs up controversy by refusing to use non-binary pronouns

http://m.torontosun.com/2016/09/29/u-of-...rimination
Quote:Toronto Sun Wrote:

An outspoken Toronto scholar is calling for the downing of a federal bill aimed at outlawing gender identity discrimination and is refusing to use anything other than “he” or “she” in reference to others.

In an hour-long YouTube video, University of Toronto psychology Prof. Jordan Peterson calls Bill C-16, legislation that would amend the Canadian Human Rights Act and Criminal Code to add gender identity and expression as prohibited forms of discrimination, a slippery slope to forming an authoritarian society bereft of discussion and debate around such subjects.

Bill C-16 was introduced by the Justin Trudeau government in May and has passed first reading in Ottawa. Its aim is to protect those identifying themselves as transgender or non-binary.

Sounds like the guy is causing a shitstorm by having common sense.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Of course this would blow up in Toronto. You can't even sneeze behind a queer or Tranny without getting chased by an angry mob.

I doff my hat to you Professor Peterson, but your pension is gone.

On the positive side, he can start all his lectures by introducing the 60 odd genders, similar to Shitlord Extraordinaire Steffen Königer from the Brandenburg state parliament in Germany:

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Remember that Canadian law does not protect freedom of speech as much as the United States. The Professor was in every right to be concerned about the never-ending "hate speech" and "harassment" laws.

University of Toronto appears to be one SJW shitfest that I'm amazed that International foreign students from China would even want to enroll there.

I dropped out from university in Toronto and "fled to dodge" because of the SJW mob, and I ain't a Professor or Roosh.

I hope that Professor Peterson makes use of a secret address, because I fear that the Toronto SJWs will want to harm him now, not solely because he went publicly to denounce the political correctness in Toronto universities, but the fear from SJWs and feministes about the Streisand Effect and viral support for his cause.

Compare this with Roosh last year when he only went to Canada to organize speeches for less than 100 men in total, and the entire Anglo-Canadian establishment went berserk that it was estimated that at least a few millions of dollars in a span of one month in broadcasting, labour and political organizing were expensed from the Canadian media establishment to attack Roosh so that a lynch mob would have killed him.

Imagine how tense the Canadian SJWs are when a Toronto Professor uploads a video which may become viral on YouTube.

I also found out that Professor Peterson used to work at Harvard University too...He sure brought some American freedom of speech values into Canada. Many faculty I known would never even criticize lesbians, fags and feministes even in a private conversation.

Let's hope that the Canadian establishment will not be successful in any smear campaigns. I still upset how Roosh nearly got set up with police in Montreal though, and how Cheri DiNovo was encouraging her fans to exercise violence against Roosh in Toronto because "hate speech".

There is totally no freedom of speech in Toronto, and because I'm outspoken, I did get a feel of what it's like for leftwing zombies and mangina cucks to shut down ideas which don't fit the Toronto Feministe Empire.

In the USA, as much as Hillary Clinton and Anita Sarkeesian are trying to ban free speech, they ain't gonna be successful because the police in the USA don't really infringe on First Amendment rights unless it's a payoff from Hillary Clinton to oppress private citizens and journalists who have nothing to do with the government directly.

Quote: (09-30-2016 09:50 PM)david.garrett84 Wrote:  

I doff my hat to you Professor Peterson, but your pension is gone.

On the positive side, he can start all his lectures by introducing the 60 odd genders, similar to Shitlord Extraordinaire Steffen Königer from the Brandenburg state parliament in Germany:

Amazing video. Dude has incredible comedic timing. He may have missed his calling when he went into politics instead of the comedy club circuit.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote:Suits Wrote:

Amazing video. Dude has incredible comedic timing. He may have missed his calling when he went into politics instead of the comedy club circuit.

I'm nit entirely sure, with politics these days being such a comedic travesty at least we have an able Joker as opposed to the cucked clown brigades!

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

[Image: giphy.gif]

Granted, he may need a new school or a new career, but I have to applaud this, assuming it's doing this for rational reasons and not for personal attention.

This man has committed the unpardonable sin in Canadian academia of telling the truth, and can expect to suffer for it in a short period of time.

He is a tenured professor, but I have no doubt that SJWs will attempt to have him fired for cause, or at the very least have him sued in our "Human Rights Courts" (whose nature would make Orwell proud.)

HSLD

World needs more people like him. People who have common sense and don't bow to political correctness.

I have been watching Jordan Peterson lectures for years. You could do worse than checking out his other stuff on YouTube.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

He did a radio interview on CBC's As it Happens: link

Additionally, his Twitter feed is here: https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson

Apparently his next lecture about the continuing PC-ification of the University of Toronto is coming down on Monday.

This guy is a hero. He's taking a stand (that will likely mean career suicide at a minimum, and a jail sentence at worst) when so many people in this country are afraid to say what they truly believe, even in the face of the shitstorm that is sure to come his way.

He deserves every bit of support we can give him.

HSLD

Good video. It is amazing how simple it all is when you speak clearly and honestly, and are not intimidated by the intellectual fashion of the times:

Interviewer:

Quote:Quote:

You have said that you don't recognize another person's right to determine what pronouns you use to address them.

Jordan Peterson:

I don't recognize another person's right to decide what words I'm going to use.

http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2695697828

Carl Jung

Quote: (10-01-2016 05:00 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Good video. It is amazing how simple it all is when you speak clearly and honestly, and are not intimidated by the intellectual fashion of the times:

Interviewer:

You have said that you don't recognize another person's right to determine what pronouns you use to address them.

Jordan Peterson:

I don't recognize another person's right to decide what words I'm going to use.

http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2695697828

An infuriating interview. The new battle lines are alarming.

I'm not clear on who the interviewer is. Is she the face of the CBC, a quasi-governmental entity? Not the slightest pretense of balance. More respect and intellectual curiosity would have been shown to an activist pedophile or a klansman than to the professor being interviewed here. Plus, her questions sucked. She kept circling back to points he had already made clearly. How do these people have jobs?

Quote: (10-01-2016 05:34 PM)ElFlaco Wrote:  

I'm not clear on who the interviewer is. Is she the face of the CBC, a quasi-governmental entity?

She is the voice of your apocalyptic future.

Carl Jung

He did a radio interview on CBC's As it Happens

Hearing that infuriating interview on the radio is what first clued me into this story.

I have to say- listening to the Canadian SJW "journalist" made me think Canada must really be some form of hell.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (10-01-2016 12:07 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

I have been watching Jordan Peterson lectures for years. You could do worse than checking out his other stuff on YouTube.

Legendary stuff.

Thanks for sharing.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Jordan Peterson is fighting the god damned good fight.

Poor fucker.

In Toronto.

He might deserve his own thread.

In the deep forum.

Carl Jung

Although I find Mr. Peterson's courage inspiring, I am not impressed by his restraint. At what point do Canadian men begin to get angry about this bullshit? Are there any Canadian men left? Or am I alone? Peterson should have lost his temper in that state broadcaster radio interview and called that insufferable cunt an insufferable cunt. He's already in deep shit anyway so why not exploit the situation? The time for half-measures is over and being nice to cunts and cucks is getting us nowhere. Especially in Canada. If you're reading this Mr. Peterson, I implore you, use the 15 minutes of fame you have at this moment and go full shitlord. God will love you for it.

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president."

- Ann Coulter

Team ∞D Chess

Suddenly this dude is everywhere. Just caught this video in a tweet from Lauren Southern:

@Ghost Tiger

Love you my man, but what would it have accomplished?

He is in the belly of the beast and holding frame. Remember, the SJWs are irredeemable, and his real talk common sense voice will reach out to isolated men who think they are the only ones having these thoughts.

He is reaching people from a position of authority as a college professor and a shrink actively treating patients. And in Toronto.

Who knows how many people he is reaching? A quick satisfying explosion and flame-out would accomplish much less.

Carl Jung

Quote: (10-02-2016 02:04 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Suddenly this dude is everywhere. Just caught this video in a tweet from Lauren Southern:

@Ghost Tiger

Love you my man, but what would it have accomplished?

He is in the belly of the beast and holding frame. Remember, the SJWs are irredeemable, and his real talk common sense voice will reach out to isolated men who think they are the only ones having these thoughts.

He is reaching people from a position of authority as a college professor and a shrink actively treating patients. And in Toronto.

Who knows how many people he is reaching? A quick satisfying explosion and flame-out would accomplish much less.

I don't mean that he should have exploded. I mean that he should not have let that state broadcaster cunt talk to him like he is a 5-year-old. He was way too respectful of her and he is a good cross-section of Canadian males. When you give these people, usually women, respect they have not earned, they laugh at you. The way Trump dealt with Megyn Kelly was a clinic that numales like Peterson would do well to learn from. I know a few University of Toronto graduates and they all act just like Peterson around these uber-cunts. They engage in dialectic instead of using rhetoric and it fails miserably. I dare say that what this cunt is doing to Peterson in that interview is shit-testing him. She has no respect for him because he REFUSES to go full shitlord on her. And, ironically, if he ever decided to do it, her panties would get just as wet for him as Megyn Kelly's panties got soaked for Trump. Peterson would reach a lot more people if he took a lesson from Trump.

And this is why there are so many bitchy lesbians in Toronto. They are starved for alpha male attention. They refer to Toronto males as "cowboys without spurs" (actual comment I heard). It's infuriating to say the least. There is an expression the French use to describe the type of sexually frustrated women that inhabit Toronto... the expression is mal baisé. It means "badly fucked".

Interestingly, as a psych prof, Peterson would know EXACTLY what I'm getting at.

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president."

- Ann Coulter

Team ∞D Chess

Not that the leftists even get this far into the debate, or that this is anything other than cultural marxism, but we're talking about third person pronouns here. As in, the word used to refer to you when you're not part of the conversation and not around to hear it in the first place.

Call someone a nickname when they prefer their full name, for example, worst that happens is they let you know and get annoyed. That's been my experience with normal people. Leftists and freak shows today can't handle the most minor inconvenience or perceived threat thanks to their amygdala dysfunction.

These people have no social skills or calibration and are trying to change the law to change society. Fuck em

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

The absurdity of this entire situation speaks for itself when it becomes controversy-worthy when someone prefers to call people as either he or she instead of made-up words. What a mess.

"Their emotional waves will swamp you if you're just quietly-floating, so you need to learn to surf." - AnonymousBosch

||Learn How to Sing Datasheet||

Part II is up:

He also made The National, which for the non-Canadians reading is the flagship nightly news program on the CBC: http://www.cbc.ca/news/thenational/has-p...-1.3788482

HSLD

Already a demonstration is being planned for tomorrow against this Professor at the University of Toronto. So far close to 300 have signed up to attend. No wonder hetro men are scared shitless there.
------------------------------------------

https://www.facebook.com/events/169072846873969/

"Jordan Peterson, a University of Toronto professor and practicing psychologist, has released the first of a planned three-part video series attacking "political correctness" in academia. In this video, he declares his proud unwillingness to call transgender people by any pronouns he does not believe apply to them, his disbelief in the very existence of non-binary people, and his belief that any attempts to challenge him or anyone else on these points amount to Marxist fascism.

If this does not sit right with you, or if this leaves you with many, many questions, you're not alone! Join us on Wednesday afternoon outside Sidney Smith Hall for a rally and teach-in on these and other issues facing the transgender community both within academia and beyond."

Quote: (10-04-2016 09:17 PM)lake Wrote:  

Already a demonstration is being planned for tomorrow against this Professor at the University of Toronto. So far close to 300 have signed up to attend. No wonder hetro men are scared shitless there.
------------------------------------------

https://www.facebook.com/events/169072846873969/

"Jordan Peterson, a University of Toronto professor and practicing psychologist, has released the first of a planned three-part video series attacking "political correctness" in academia. In this video, he declares his proud unwillingness to call transgender people by any pronouns he does not believe apply to them, his disbelief in the very existence of non-binary people, and his belief that any attempts to challenge him or anyone else on these points amount to Marxist fascism.

If this does not sit right with you, or if this leaves you with many, many questions, you're not alone! Join us on Wednesday afternoon outside Sidney Smith Hall for a rally and teach-in on these and other issues facing the transgender community both within academia and beyond."

He is way ahead of them.

Told their ignorant asses to stay home:

Carl Jung