rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

34 yr old actress Sophie Bush goes on rant after feeling uncomfortable on plane
4 yr old actress Sophie Bush goes on rant after feeling uncomfortable on plane
http://www.etonline.com/news/198283_soph...mfortable/

She claims she felt uncomfortable when she sat next a fan in first class and he did not get her hints that she did not want to talk. She added that when she changed seats and went to get something out of the overhead bin above the guy's seat he violated her by looking in her direction. She spins her rant to say she is speaking for all billion women on the planet. She didn't make it clear if she even said anything directly to him to stop talking to her. She also apparently didn't tell the flight crew anything, but waited till after to attention whore about the situation.

She claimed that because he watches her show doesn't entitle him to speak to her.

There were no facts to back any of this up yet dozens of media outlets published this as the creepy guy on the airplane and the actress standing up for women. Of course it wouldn't get this attention when a male celeb has to deal with aggressive groupie girls.

If you look at comments from her supporters they are feminists who even advocate violent acts against the man like kicking him in the balls etc.. Along with lots of cringe worthy white knighting from guys..

I'm actually kinda shocked at all the support and promotion for her despite no other witnesses or facts being shown. Poor privileged actress has to deal with people talking to her on a plane!!
deep down, women like her not only crave this attention - they can't live without it. Part of a female's status is whether not they can bitch about men "violating" them to their trendy progressive instagram followers.
If she didn't want to interact with the "normal people" who watch her TV show, she should have taken a private plane. She acted like a completely stuck up bitch for no good reason at all. This poor guy is being unnecessarily dragged through the mud, just for LOOKING in her direction.
Who?

Take care of those titties for me.
I didn't know she was still a thing.

She was absolutely gorgeous when she was young. Now she's 34. Meh.
Let's see a picture of this dude. I bet he's a beta. Women are so viscerally disgusted by betas talking to them that it ruins their day and possibly their week.

Also Sophie Bush should know that dealing with fans is part of being a celebrity. They are the ones who afford these spoiled actors/actresses and entertainers the ability to live the opulent life that they do. The least they can do is not be cunts to the people that butter their bread.
Quote: (09-19-2016 10:53 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

I didn't know she was still a thing.

She was absolutely gorgeous when she was young. Now she's 34. Meh.

Quote: (09-19-2016 10:49 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Who?

Indeed her 15 seconds seems to have ended early. She must be seeing guys look past her at 18-20 year olds about now. ;-)

By the time I read this, the link was pointed to Billy Corgan's new son with his not-wife ( keeping his millions ;-)) .

Good that a masculine creative endeavor is quickly eclipsing a feminist destructive one -- shaming courting behavior by Betas. Born on third, thinks she hit a triple.

You know, for every one spoiled actress there are at least ten million people who have to go in to work at a restaurant, public-facing office, patrol car, medical office or hospital, and deal with billions of social contacts they would, outside of work, not want.

And most of THOSE people are paid far less.

And most of those people don't bitch like spoiled two year olds.

And, further, most of those people manage a lot of the time to be quite kind to the people they serve.

So fuck her.

This reminds me of the time Frank Sinatra came into the restaurant of someone I knew.

He asked the host "How many people work here?

"About thirty."

"Give him six hundred dollars," Frank said to his assistant, "everybody gets a twenty dollar tip."

THAT'S how a celebrity should set an example.
Quote: (09-19-2016 11:06 PM)eatthishomie Wrote:  

Let's see a picture of this dude. I bet he's a beta. Women are so viscerally disgusted by betas talking to them that it ruins their day and possibly their week.

Also Sophie Bush should know that dealing with fans is part of being a celebrity. They are the ones who afford these spoiled actors/actresses and entertainers the ability to live the opulent life that they do. The least they can do is not be cunts to the people that butter their bread.

Unfortunately, celebrities are the aristocrats of our age but they are mostly without class.

At this level of self-importance, most men are less than beta. Imagine if the roles were reversed.

What do you call one of the richest musicians in the British Isles who lives alone in a castle with cats?

A woman.

This is how Enya lives. Can you imagine a man who is worth £91m living alone in a castle?

It seems that at a certain social and material level, women get 'dragon sickness'.
http://www.etonline.com/media/video/soph...er-198292/

Update of link although all media outlets seem to have blasted this silly story so can be found easily. What surprises me is the amount of support she is getting for this and the whole you tell him girl nonsense! This is a wealthy actress, not some poor working girl.
[Image: boring.gif] Stuck up hag
A lack of class is now called "writing an epic letter."

Fuck Hollywood and fuck the media.

I'm the King of Beijing!
The sad part is she's just an actress on a television show. A slightly above average one at that. I watch the show and her character gets on my nerves.
Her One Tree Hill days are a distant memory, eventually she's gonna get a reality check for how she carries herself.
It's no coincidence that's she's currently unmarried. Too busy to settle down with a guy and pop out kids because her acting career is too important.
I don't feel bad for women like these. There are plenty of female celebs that don't feel the need attention whore about every goddam thing in their simple life.
Quote:Quote:

...and went to get something out of the overhead bin above the guy's seat he violated her by looking in her direction.

Reminds me of:

[Image: 2zBhNme.jpg]
So my question is, what would you do if you recognized her? Would you game her?

Personally, even if I did recognized some Hollywood actress, I'd ask if they are who I think they are, say "oh cool." Then probably ignore them and get lost in a book. Mainly just to see how they react. They are just people after all. But that's just me.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic
Quote: (09-19-2016 11:14 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Born on third, thinks she hit a triple.

Nice IKE. This is one of those lines that you hear in old-style country songs. Like if Crash Davis did a collab with Waylon Jennings I could see this with a nice ring to it.

Not to derail or anything. Just wasn't sure who the original post was about so I can't really comment.
Stuck up celebrity bitch doesn't want men to pay attention to her.

No worries. All she has to do is wait.

p.s. These "stop talking to me" bitchfests usually start around about the time they notice that the attention levels are dropping off, don't they.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.
Fuck Hollywood and its, "Look at me!" culture where jack offs want to be the center of attention and then get mad when people want to talk to them. Attention and adoration from the world are the entire reason to become an actor!

If her majesty can't handle flying in 1st fucking class and still gets annoyed dealing with other people she should charter a private jet. Oh wait, her shitty TV salary can't afford the priviledge.
OP should have put up a picture.

Never heard of this person. Are they actually famous?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"
Quote: (09-19-2016 11:45 PM)N°6 Wrote:  

Can you imagine a man who is worth £91m living alone in a castle?

Can't lie: WLIACWNMNW. [Image: biggrin.gif]

*Would Live In A Castle With Nineteen Million Net Worth.
Translation: Oh damn! Someone talked to me while I was sitting in my first-class flight! Oh damn! Someone forced me to be an actual human being and talk to people!

HELP HE'S RAPING ME.

How dare this asshole who probablly had to wait his whole life to get his flyer points up to buy this one flight have the audacity to fucking smile at me? Woah! That's not okay. I was raped on that plane today and I'm speaking up for all women because I'm secretly trying to milk money out of this. Help my career by bitching about people who actually figured out that I'm an "actor". [Image: angry.gif]

Woo!!!!
-
This bitch is stupid. Moving along.

Nope.
Guess I was thinking of the wrong girl - I was thinking of Sophie Monk. How could you not stare at her stretching up to get something out of the overhead bin?

[Image: V1w1u1z.jpg?1]

Instead, this is the girl in question. She's a little plain.

[Image: wm0A2xA.jpg?1]
Quote: (09-20-2016 04:24 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Instead, this is the girl in question. She's a little plain.

[Image: wm0A2xA.jpg?1]

What is it? Does she have pointy elbows?

I'm the King of Beijing!
Its literally a curse to be beta.

What if the guy flying with her was, say, 50 cent, whom she may perceive as Alpha?
You get the stupid selfies and the obligatory hook up.

If the guy was Alpha but not famous, her head swoons. Her hamster thinks 'I met an amazing guy today! I think he may be the one!!'

Get Alpha, And Fame or no fame, You'll Get Respect.
^ It's amazing how well it serves you to be able to keep your primitive responses in check, right down to breathing and heart rate (I'm not at Shaolin monk level but I'm getting there).

You can be a fat, ugly schmuck. If that hot woman sits down next to you and demonstrate literally no measurable spike of awareness then her interest will immediately fall on you.

If she picks up nothing on gaydar then that little hamster in her head is going to break into a canter.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.
Quote: (09-20-2016 02:42 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Stuck up celebrity bitch doesn't want men to pay attention to her.

No worries. All she has to do is wait.

p.s. These "stop talking to me" bitchfests usually start around about the time they notice that the attention levels are dropping off, don't they.

Woman, age 20: Don't talk to me.
Woman, age 30: He's talking to me!
Woman, age 40: Please talk to me.
Woman, age 45: I'm talking to you!

Take care of those titties for me.