rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lima versus Bogota

Lima versus Bogota

Hello guys,

I have been offer a job in Lima or Bogota (same firm). I need to choose in which city I will go and live for a while... so quite a big deal !!! Would you help me with this [Image: smile.gif] ?

I will introduce myself and then give my point of view on this choice. First without taking accounts women, and then we will talk about them. I hope you can also give me your point of view.

I ve been to both cities but just as a tourist.

Myself :
I am a 27 french engineer, white skin, good-looking, confident with women, able to approach women. I like having a lot of girls, but one if find one very good I also like staying with her for a while.

Lima or Bogota : Women excluded

Let's not talk about women and make this choice like a "non-gamer".

Why Lima :

- Food is way better !
- There is the sea
- No rain (but no sun...)
- Safer
- People talk better english (well to me that's not a problem since I talk spanish but...)
- Easier to find visa (in the case I quit my job and want to say... you never know !)

Why Bogota :

- Cost of life is cheaper
- Better economic growth in Colombia
- It would be easier to travel abroad from there (USA/Europe) (not sure about this one)
- Medellin ! What I mean is... I thing I would prefer Colombia rather than Peru, ... but the problem is the choice is not only between Colombia & Peru, but Lima & Bogota, and Bogota is not the best city... a choice like Medellin versus Lima would be easier. At least by living in Bogota I can meet people from Colombia, and create the opportunity to stay in Colombia latter.

Lima or Bogota : Women

To simplify (and exagerate) this I would say :
Easy & ugly versus difficult & pretty ?

Well of course peruvian women are not that ugly, and one can find a lot of pretty peruvian... but let's be honest. Colombian are way more attractive.

Another thing that is being said is that... Peruvian are easier. It is easy to get a girl on the first night there, more difficult in Colombia.

To be honest, I don't know enough about Colombian and Peruvian girls to have an opinion here (And that's why I am asking you !).

Who are the more conservatives ?
Who are the best when it comes to sex ?
Who are the more interesting ?
Who are the less attracted to money ?

What do you think of it ?
Thanks guys (PS : I would let you know in one week what would be my choice)

Lima versus Bogota

Bogota. No question.

Lima blows other than the few months of sunshine around January. And you'll never, ever get bored in Bogota. Plus, you can catch flights all over Colombia for dirt cheap on Avianca any weekend.

Lima versus Bogota

I'm not a fan of Bogota, but I'm a fan of Colombia. If I got the opportunity to go work and live in Bogota, I'd take it.

Bogota definitely has some VERY hot girls. I thought the girls in Bogota were way hotter and more down to earth than the Medellin girls by far. And the Bogotenas don't have fake tits and asses. I hate that shit. I had such a great time in Medellin, but the mindfucks the girls play are unreal. I don't ever condone hitting a woman, I've never hit a girl. But after spending time in Medellin, I understand it.

You're right about the food. A place I kept visiting in Bogota was a Peruvian restaurant. The Peruvians know their food. Colombians can't cook for shite. There's also a Peruvian restaurant in Medellin I ate at a lot, I don't remember the name, but it's on the main drag across from KFC. Peruvian food is fucking stellar.

Lima versus Bogota

And if you're trying to decide, I should add some more. I've never been to Peru; I've heard it's great and a bunch of ugly women will jump your gringo ass every night. If you like ugly women, that sounds great.

But I should tell you that Bogota ain't a walk in the park. You likely won't get fucked with for a while, but if you spend enough time there, there's a good chance you'll get fucked over somehow. And I mean in a life threatening way. Some members here will balk at this, but gringos get fucked up all the time in Bogota (I'm one) and the news doesn't report it usually. It's a crapshoot. You may be fine for 5 years in Bogota and walk around like you own the town without any trouble. But trouble is surely there, brother. And it can sneak up on you fast.

But again, to answer your question, the chicas in Bogota are smoking fucking hot and they have good attitudes. I like them much. I still email a girl there that works for Banco Pichincha and I wanna go visit her again when I get cash saved. She was just cool and wasn't a money grubbing semi-hooker like the Paisas in Medellin. I never felt like the Bogotenas wanted to take advantage of me. But every Paisa I dated tried to squeeze as much cash out of me as they could.

If you're trying to decide a place to work based on women, then you can't beat Bogota. There's just the other shit. Graffiti and trash all over. And violent fuckers that will get your ass for just having the temerity to be white.

Lima versus Bogota

There's a lot of French people in Lima if you're looking to make friends. I can probably hook you up with a few contacts.

Also Peru doesn't have a sea. That's the Pacific Ocean.

Lima versus Bogota

Quote: (09-14-2016 05:30 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

And if you're trying to decide, I should add some more. I've never been to Peru; I've heard it's great and a bunch of ugly women will jump your gringo ass every night. If you like ugly women, that sounds great.

But I should tell you that Bogota ain't a walk in the park. You likely won't get fucked with for a while, but if you spend enough time there, there's a good chance you'll get fucked over somehow. And I mean in a life threatening way. Some members here will balk at this, but gringos get fucked up all the time in Bogota (I'm one) and the news doesn't report it usually. It's a crapshoot. You may be fine for 5 years in Bogota and walk around like you own the town without any trouble. But trouble is surely there, brother. And it can sneak up on you fast.

But again, to answer your question, the chicas in Bogota are smoking fucking hot and they have good attitudes. I like them much. I still email a girl there that works for Banco Pichincha and I wanna go visit her again when I get cash saved. She was just cool and wasn't a money grubbing semi-hooker like the Paisas in Medellin. I never felt like the Bogotenas wanted to take advantage of me. But every Paisa I dated tried to squeeze as much cash out of me as they could.

If you're trying to decide a place to work based on women, then you can't beat Bogota. There's just the other shit. Graffiti and trash all over. And violent fuckers that will get your ass for just having the temerity to be white.

Ok apart from maybe "getting fucked over after a while" how about getting fucked by the girls pussy? Do you have to wait a long time to get it in Bogota? Or go to Peru instead?
I don't wanna get fucked over in 5 years but I wanna fuck pussy within 24 hours of getting there, like Manila LOL

And about Peru, yes I am ok to have "ugly women" "jump on me" fast there. Since the ugly they refer to is literally just an ethic group generalied as "ugly" I won't call them all ugly anyways. I will find some fun with these native women in Peru just because of how easy they are! I love the feeling of penetrating a brown girl in Lima LOL

You are the one that warned me to keep out of Venezuela so not that you told me how easy the "ugly" Lima girls are I will keep myself busy in Lima!

But I noticed how affordable the hotels are in DR. I may switch plans soon again!! I gotta make up my mind in about 2 weeks because I will finalize my flight back home to US by then and need to book my flight to latam right when that is done. So I am stuck on Santo Domingo vs Lima. Both look like they got a tsunami of easy pussy waiting for me! Santo Domingo looks like a city where VERY few spanish speaking gringos are going and it is clear that constandly these women are left with few foreiners coming for them. Well, all you Santo Domingo girls that keep swarming my inbox, I am coming for you in 2 months!! (if I pick DR instead of Peru)

Lima and Manila are both much bigger than santo Domingo, but it is where I am getting swamped by women in my inbox! And I am only a standard member and not logging in there much and still get swamped by messages from there more than Manila. So I know that in Santo Domingo, I will do better than Manila, a LOT better!

If I send a message
Manila girl more like: "ah, ok have a nice trip!"
Santo Domingo girl: Wow glad you messaged me and actually coming here soon, I cant wait to meet!
Santo Domingo is WAAAAAY better than Manila. Thats all I gotta say!

Lima versus Bogota

Cogon, you need to get it out of your head that Lima and Bogota are anything like Manila. If you want easy tail, stay in Phillipines, Thailand or Indo. Plenty of guys come here (especially bogota) and don't get laid.

Lima versus Bogota

I have lived almost 3 years in Lima and about 5 months in Bogota. By the time spent you can see I am a little biased, but imo Peru and its culture, history etc is waaay more interesting than that of Colombia.
Yes, people in Colombia are really nice and warm, but they are so boring personality wise. I met some really interesting locals within my first days in Lima and I still keep in touch with them. Maybe it was just luck, but many expats told me the same. In Colombia I didn't make any real friends. Maybe I let me fool by their warmth and friendliness and expected too much, but I didn't see any genuine interest to make deeper connections with foreigners.

If you say there is no sun in Lima, then what's the weather in Bogota like?

Economic growth potential is expected to be higher in Peru (almost double), at least for the next 2-3 years.

As you can tell, I prefer Lima.

Lima versus Bogota

Hello guys,

Very interesting answers !
It's still quite tough to decide thus !

Bogota seems dangerous, and food is crappy... but yes women are way hotter !

But what about how they are (not physically) ?
Beauty-excluded, how would you compare women from Bogota and from Lima ?

Lima versus Bogota

id go with lima for the surfing and food whilst backing myself to bang the hottest chicks. but i also love cycling so would be happy in bogota too

Lima versus Bogota

Quote: (09-15-2016 12:10 AM)LINUX Wrote:  

Cogon, you need to get it out of your head that Lima and Bogota are anything like Manila. If you want easy tail, stay in Phillipines, Thailand or Indo. Plenty of guys come here (especially bogota) and don't get laid.

I think that the guys that don't get laid in Bogota:

1. Can't speak Spanish (This severs possibilities for the majority of all travellers)
2. Can't stay long (1, 2 weeks, what can you do with that? even I can't imagine getting much if anything in this time! especially if depending on bars)
3. Limit number of cities and not exploit all the diverse locations outside their one stop vacations.
4. Not using online
5. Looks. Some of those that get nothing might be more triggered by being among those with the worse looks, and if having good looks, can get things screwed up by the above 4 points.

White, tall, american, blue eyes, perfect Spanish, and all the time in the world to go wherever needed, and you should kill it there! I would not be surprised if I got a ton and yet half the guys that go get little to nothing. Time is really of the essence. The majority that have only a short vacation probably dont invest in use of online and Spanish and scramble to bars to try to get laid. So I am not surprised many won't. I have no faith in bars! When you have such a pussy paradise but the catch is,,, they speak another language and you must speak it too!, then I am not surprised a lot of people miss out. Must be part of why Colombia is not even ruined yet! This language barrier really is keeping those backpackers apart from a lot of these women! People complained that Cuzco tourism staff can't speak english. This language barrier is just as strong a force in separating most backpackers, love seekers etc from the women all over latam america and preserving the pussy paradise.

By speaking near perfect spanish, sticking around a really long time and going literally everywhere in latam, you will then have your shit together, things will be REALLY different.

I also won't be staying in Bogota only, and may only spend a small amount of time there vs time spent outside of it. There are so many parts of latam where girls are online and yet foreigners hardly even go to.

Santo Domingo in particular is a great location. How I said I get more messages from there than Manila even though Manila is much bigger and I have upgraded membership with high visbility in search results and frequent log in to Philippines only and not latam. And yet it is the messages from Santo Domingo that still pile up more than from Manila! So I can only imagine how much will happen when I upgrade, log in all the time, message and go to Santo Domingo. When I had 2 days free upgrade I was stormed by women from Santo Domingo! This will happen every day once I live there!

Yes people get laid in Philippines like champs. And I agree the logistics are the absolute best like the worlds easiest women in one the top most populated places on the planet. Best logistics ever. But one little problem. With girl after girl turning their backs against young guys in favor of older ones, this is where the advantages of Manila slip away from younger people.

I can leverage my great Spanish language skills and ample time in latam. At first I wondered why I had such an amazing responce rate in Latam. But I realized that it is because most actually have a harder time getting a white american than even in Manila and people like me with excellent Spanish, tons of time and ability/time to go to any part of latam are relatively rare, literally getting jumped on when messaging girls from most parts of latam. So that short test was a taste of things to come. At the rate it was going in the test run of that site, I can see that once I am there I will be getting non stop interest and meets once I get there. I will probably be kept busy with the Dominican republic, Peru, Panama, Costa Rica, maybe Venezuela, plus trying out Ecuador, Colombia and even scouting out all the rest of central america. At least while I am young. I will test out Philippine cupid again after maybe 5 years with a false age saying I am older and see if I can get in on the action with all those mature men that are clearly having lots of fun here already.

The response rate was the highest it can possibly get once messaging women outside of where foreigners go. In cities not popular with foreigners, but with tons of women anxious to meet them, the response rate was about 100%! Everyone I messaged, replied back not just with a reply, but enthusiastically. All women were so interested, the majority went to face-book pretty quick. Yeah I am not doing Thailand and Philippines till maybe again later. Too many women in latam that actually like young for a change instead of old and therefore like me a lot more than Manila girls. When I read about what someone said about how the girls in Santo Domingo "rave" over young white americans, I knew my time was now to be there. Manila they "rave" over old western men so my time here is for much later not now.

And finally, all of the above is for young guys. If you are at least 35 or it is at least already possible to lie and put that, and just looking to get laid then forget all I said and just go straight to the Philippines! The logistics here are the best with waaay more women than all of latam cupid, compressed into one small area, but mostly unlocked by having enough age as the numbers game begins to suck with lack of age. Its good only when most of these girls are actually interested. So I agree you are right what you said about where to go, but this applies to older due to the age preference of the Philippines. Looking at what I said here, young people missing out on action in Manila can do latam if they follow what I talked about here.

Lima versus Bogota

So at the end... lima or bogota ^^ ?

Lima versus Bogota

Cogon , stop giving advice on Colombia , Peru , and DR based on tinder and Colombian/LATM Cupid interest even though you've never stepped foot in these countries.

There is a huge gap between banging quality women here and online whores who are 6s at best. You will learn absolutely nothing about a country or game by banging girls off the Internet and inviting them straight to your apartment so they can drop their pants for the 4th night this week. Blue eyes and blonde hair is also over rated (which I have ) as well as Spanish speaking skills which I did quite well without.

Peter43. Tell me more about your personality type. Most French guys are better served in Lima. The exception is if you're a little rough around the edges. You could also live in Lima and travel to bogota on the weekends.

The best advice I can give you :
I love Colombia. I hate Peru.
I have friends that love Peru and hate Colombia.
There are no difference between me and my friends.

You are not going to know the answer until you visit both and see how you feel.

Avoid the tensile town locations like zona t and Miraflores where all the gringos shack up. Go see the real Colombia and the real Peru before you decide.

Lima versus Bogota

Quote: (09-15-2016 02:00 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Cogon , stop giving advice on Colombia , Peru , and DR based on tinder and Colombian/LATM Cupid interest even though you've never stepped foot in these countries.

There is a huge gap between banging quality women here and online whores who are 6s at best. You will learn absolutely nothing about a country or game by banging girls off the Internet and inviting them straight to your apartment so they can drop their pants for the 4th night this week. Blue eyes and blonde hair is also over rated (which I have ) as well as Spanish speaking skills which I did quite well without.

Peter43. Tell me more about your personality type. Most French guys are better served in Lima. The exception is if you're a little rough around the edges. You could also live in Lima and travel to bogota on the weekends.

The best advice I can give you :
I love Colombia. I hate Peru.
I have friends that love Peru and hate Colombia.
There are no difference between me and my friends.

You are not going to know the answer until you visit both and see how you feel.

Avoid the tensile town locations like zona t and Miraflores where all the gringos shack up. Go see the real Colombia and the real Peru before you decide.

I already spent 2 months then a 1 month stay in Peru and stayed in Colombia 2 1/2 months. I stayed 1 month in DR 1 month in Mex. So actually I been to ALL the countries you said. I was in Lima when they were opening the LRT and walked up disappointed to see that stations like Piramides del sol were not yet operational, wanted to take them to get out of that area, but had to take the bus!. Yeah I know these countries.

But I agree with what you said. Its about time someone says this: avoid where all the gringos shack up, in Miraflores. I will have to agree, you need to do something to stand out. But that is why I posted earlier about all these new parts of Lima I wanted to try living in.

Some people argued against staying outside of the always talked-about Miraflores. But the reality is you are a foreigner in Lima. If the easy women really are there, you will get to see them whether or not you are where tourists stay. As I learned in the Philippines, as long as you are in a place that is no problem and very accessible to who will meet you, it will work very well.

ps, I have a total of 7.5 months of staying in Latam already, so I am not a person one can say does not know the area. I just failed to reveal that that is where I used to always go before I went to the Philippines [Image: wink.gif]
A good test to know that I experienced Peru was when I had this happen: At opening time, tottus has a red ribbon on the entrance. The first customer gets to cut the red ribbon, walk into the store, and is warded a treat for being first customer of the day! I went and redeemed a long fresh baked bread! Well at least I can prove I was there LOL
Anyone else heard of them doing this in Peru?

In a joking manner I think I will just list things from each country so you know I was there lol
In Mexico, I was surprised to find that the garbage truck comes every day to pick up the garbage!
In DR, when we are in the car, guys come up and throw a nasty round dirty yellow sponge and try to clean the windshield for money. Unlike Philippines where they walk arond selling cigarettes to drivers, in santo domingo, they do that! The driver rejects them, turns on the wipers and says vaina suica! (referring to the nasty spoonge!)
Then Peru the thing I told about Tottus.
Lol at least you know I been there!

Lima versus Bogota

Quote: (09-15-2016 04:58 PM)Cogon Wrote:  

I think I will just list things from each country so you know I was there lol
In Mexico, I was surprised to find that the garbage truck comes every day to pick up the garbage!
In DR, when we are in the car, guys come up and throw a nasty round dirty yellow sponge and try to clean the windshield for money. Unlike Philippines where they walk arond selling cigarettes to drivers, in santo domingo, they do that! The driver rejects them, turns on the wipers and says vaina suica! (referring to the nasty spoonge!)
Then Peru the thing I told about Tottus.
Lol at least you know I been there!

To prove that you've been to all these places, bro, why don't you send me by PM pics of the various broads you banged there, tits and all [Image: banana.gif] That's the kind of conclusive proofs we like here [Image: blush.gif]

Lima versus Bogota

Cogon, if you hang around Bogota or just Colombia for a while in general, then the sex will surely present itself. But listen to Linux, as he and many others warn, Colombia ain't SE Asia. I've been to Bangkok and have never felt like such a rockstar in my life with girls throwing themselves at me. Colombia isn't like that. You'll have to work at it. The Colombia girls in the big cities aren't impressed so much by Gringos. There are foreigners everywhere.

I'd say that if you pull a certain amount of ass in your home country, that's the same amount of ass you'll pull in Colombia. But the quality will be a couple of notches better in Colombia. And I happen to like the Colombian chicas' attitudes much better than American girls. Colombians, in my opinion, are just happier and easier to please. They do tend to bring some drama, but just be the alpha and it'll put the kibosh on a lot if that noise. Colombian girls definitely want the alpha man. They expect it.

I can't give you advice on Peru, since I haven't been. I want to go one day, and I think I'd likely love it. I hear a lot of poo pooing about Ecuador, but I had a fucking blast in Ecuador. Everyone has their own personal paradise. You'll have to just go and find it.

Lima versus Bogota

Congratulations @Cogon, You really know a lot of Latam. I enjoy when you based almost all your statistics in online resources.

You said You are a beginner, but i think soon you will be an expert, just continue banging girls below 5' from LtmCupid or Tinder. I hope You post future datas, It is gonna be helpful for all Members. I think a good Title Can be How To bang 3 and 4 latinas without leaving your Hostel?

Lima versus Bogota

I've spent about 2 weeks in Lima and 2 weeks in Bogota.

I would pick Bogota. Cheaper, weather slightly better (sunlight), much hotter girls, and...

Not sure if this has been mentioned but transportation/ airports in Peru are horrible. If you like to travel a lot this could be a major issue. I've been in airport line for 2+ hours that barely moved. The amount of selfishness by the government in the way it treats is tourists is disgusting. With all the tourism money they get, they should expand their airports so people don't have to get there 3 hours early. Just on principle I will never go to Peru again.
Even a country like Panama, which is run by a bunch of tards, expands their airport and knows how to somewhat respect their visitors.

Lima versus Bogota

Quote: (09-15-2016 06:10 PM)NerdyNomad Wrote:  

Even a country like Panama, which is run by a bunch of tards,
Haha. I keep hearing this theme from a lot of message boards with expats in Panama. They're looking to leave and it seems they all want to come to Colombia.

Damnit.

Lima versus Bogota

The girls in Colombia are nothing like the girls in SEA. They might be just as slutty but at least half the time they will pretend to be innocent and not do anything on the first date.

Lima versus Bogota

Quote: (09-15-2016 08:31 PM)Shimmy Wrote:  

The girls in Colombia are nothing like the girls in SEA. They might be just as slutty but at least half the time they will pretend to be innocent and not do anything on the first date.

I agree, maybe it is my age but I used to do a date and try for a 2nd date bang in Colombia, and it worked ok. Now, maybe out of boredom, I ask most colombianas to come directly to my apartment.
Unexpectedly in Barranquilla most girls don't want to do that. In Medellin and Pereira the majority of girls didn't mind coming directly to my apartment for wine and dinner. Obviously a few put LMR or said no but a good percentage just laid it out. I am getting bored with the date thing and in Barranquilla they seem to want to do that. Costenos are the biggest dogs in Colombia so it is obvious why.

Lima versus Bogota

Both cities are nice and full of opportunity. The food in Lima is 10 times better than Bogota.

Unfortunately, Peru is not famous for its women. I really like Peru, but this is the country with the ugliest people on Earth, and I have travelled a lot. Sure, there are exceptions, but you get the point.

Peru is the first place on Earth where I actually started to fear accidentally impregnating a woman because that would be a colossal setback for my family tree genetics.

Lima versus Bogota

Quote: (09-15-2016 07:10 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

Quote: (09-15-2016 06:10 PM)NerdyNomad Wrote:  

Even a country like Panama, which is run by a bunch of tards,
Haha. I keep hearing this theme from a lot of message boards with expats in Panama. They're looking to leave and it seems they all want to come to Colombia.

Damnit.

I've lived in both for over a year. Panama is great for 2 weeks, January through April (dry season). After that I get sick of it because of the people.

But Panama is getting better. Tremendous food, and a bunch of hot Colombians and Venezuelans are moving there. You don't need good Spanish to spend time there.

Colombia is cheaper, much better weather ( elevation), nicer people, hotter women but much worse food and not as exciting.

Lima versus Bogota

Girls wise isn't Miraflores in Peru similar to better places in Bogota?

Lima versus Bogota

Quote: (09-15-2016 05:32 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

Cogon, if you hang around Bogota or just Colombia for a while in general, then the sex will surely present itself. But listen to Linux, as he and many others warn, Colombia ain't SE Asia. I've been to Bangkok and have never felt like such a rockstar in my life with girls throwing themselves at me. Colombia isn't like that. You'll have to work at it. The Colombia girls in the big cities aren't impressed so much by Gringos. There are foreigners everywhere.

I'd say that if you pull a certain amount of ass in your home country, that's the same amount of ass you'll pull in Colombia. But the quality will be a couple of notches better in Colombia. And I happen to like the Colombian chicas' attitudes much better than American girls. Colombians, in my opinion, are just happier and easier to please. They do tend to bring some drama, but just be the alpha and it'll put the kibosh on a lot if that noise. Colombian girls definitely want the alpha man. They expect it.

I can't give you advice on Peru, since I haven't been. I want to go one day, and I think I'd likely love it. I hear a lot of poo pooing about Ecuador, but I had a fucking blast in Ecuador. Everyone has their own personal paradise. You'll have to just go and find it.

I got mixed reports on Thailand. Some said they dont even like foreigners at all! I was thinking of Thailand. I dunno. I will still head over to latam and try there. I want cool weather so the hell with Asia. I know I will find my sweet spot in latam. I got a feeling that santo domingo will treat me better than bangkok. Bangkok is overrun by tourists. How on earth can it be so good if it is the most overrun city by tourists no earth. Look at the tourism statistics. Bangkok is not a good place for me.