rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shitlord of the week Thread

Heartiste started a discussion of shitlording examples, which initially was monthly, but with ascendance of the God Emperor became a weekly event.
Unfortunately, that is no longer a case. It is a great shame, and we must resurrect a practice on this immortal forum.

So, post your examples of shitlording that you've done or came across on the interwebz.

I hate selfie sticks, that hellish tool of socially maladepts.

I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters all the same. They love being dominated.
--Oscar Wilde

I hate selfie sticks and I've never encountered a single person using them that wasn't a complete douchebag, but fuck this guy. He's not a shitlord, he's a complete piece of shit.

This is ruining other peoples personal property, this isn't shitlording, this is being a dumb fucking cunt.

If you even looked at the Heartiste link you inserted, you'd see they were about politics, information, owning regressive libs.

Not running around cutting off those stupid selfie sticks.

These 2 idiots are just asking for a beatdown.

"Oh but it's just a selfie stick !"

Yeah, forget about the phone at the end of those ?

[Image: gtfo.gif]

2/10 Thread WL (Would Lock)

You want me to come up to you and break your cellphone because you have something more advanced than a Nokia? Because smart phones are cancer?

[Image: gtfo.gif]

OP is a clear example of the modern day incel. No respect for social norms or private property.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

I'm gonna move against the grain here and give my support to this guy.

Yes, this is destruction of private property and a total dick-move. But I am sick and fucking tired of these narcissistic assholes with these goddamned selfie sticks. My young nephew was hit in the head twice this summer by people who seemed to believe that having a selfie stick and needing that perfect angle meant they owned the space for the next 10 minutes. Because God forbid you have to actually interact with the people around you and request a passerby to snap a photo of you.

Sure, this guy is probably cruising for an ass-whipping. And the folks he's fucking with have every right to deliver a beatdown. But I have seriously had it up to my nutsack with the anti-social behavior and public attention whoring and totally understand the urge to want to take matters into your own hands. In my book he's a hero and if I were king of the world I'd have trouble finding enough medals to pin on this man.

Instead I'll settle for just having a chuckle while watching the YouTube highlights.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

Pffffffttttttb.... Selfie sticks are a thing of the past now. Be a real self-serving asshole and have a drone follow you around.

Welp, that was a failure. Upon further review of the definition, I would like to mend my initial attempt:

[Image: 217.jpg]

I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters all the same. They love being dominated.
--Oscar Wilde

Yeah, nahhhh. Not a good example of shitlording.

He will earn a karmatic beating in the near future for a shitty prank though.

I think whoever manages to casually trip up this prankster as he runs away from his victims gets my vote for shitlord of the week.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Nah, this isn't cool, it's criminal damage and he deserves a beating. People have always taken photos of themselves before smart phones and selfie sticks were invented - just because technology has evolved to make it easier doesn't mean we should destroy their property. Yes, I'm not fond of selfie sticks and people seem oblivious in general, but if we go around destroying property because we find something annoying we might just find some of our own stuff broken.

I'd like to see this thread get back on track.

I agree the guy's a douche for destroying property (selfie sticks). So not a good start to a potentially promising thread.

However, the idea for the thread is good.

When we run across a shitlord, we could post it here.

Pics or videos would be best.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

I'd like to nominate Mike Huckabee for this week's Shitlord Award.

From page 1562 of the God Emperor's thread..

Quote: (08-31-2016 11:44 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

[Image: RaygR5.jpg]

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

That selfie stick cutting guy needs to get his face punched in and maybe a limb or two broken before he's turned in to the police and charged with vandalism. I bet he only targeted people that he felt would be no trouble (smaller than him/couldn't catch him). What a fucking coward.

The antics of YouTube pranksters are awful in general, but causing damage to people's property is crossing a line.

Huckabee is a great nomination for shitlord of the week.

Quote: (09-02-2016 03:37 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

OP is a clear example of the modern day incel. No respect for social norms or private property.

Is OP selfie stick cutting guy?

The OP is emphatically NOT the selfie stick cutting guy.
The OP was under impression that shitlording extended to cultural phenomena such as the idiotic instruments of socially maladept, and social experiments involving their damage.
As my follow-up post above indicates, that is not the case.

--Oscar Wilde

Quote: (09-02-2016 05:44 PM)Penta Sahi Wrote:  

Quote: (09-02-2016 03:37 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Is OP selfie stick cutting guy?

I think Hwuzhere meant original post and not original poster.

I thought it was funny, and I think it funnier if that guy got beat for it.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Selfie stick cutting guy video reminds me of a video that used to do the rounds in london related to the "Happy slap" phenomena.

Mobile phone recorded videos of people slapping people in the streets for no reason.

A lot of people found it amusing but I was in the few that didn't.

[Image: 200w.gif]

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

Quote: (09-02-2016 07:44 PM)UlteriorMotive Wrote:  

Selfie stick cutting guy video reminds me of a video that used to do the rounds in london related to the "Happy slap" phenomena.

Mobile phone recorded videos of people slapping people in the streets for no reason.

A lot of people found it amusing but I was in the few that didn't.

[Image: 200w.gif]

I remember when that was happening, what a disgusting trend.

It shows how large Britain's underclass is, the demographic funded by welfare/crime. It's a huge number of people and literally nobody in Britain gives a damn about sorting these people out.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Responding to someone guilty of damaging property with physical violence is an extreme response.

In the West, we've created civilized society so that justice doesn't equal whatever the bigger, stronger person decides it is.

An appropriate punishment would be for him to reimburse those whose property he damaged, perhaps at a rate of 200%.

I'm surprised to see that so many forum members don't see where allow encouraging individuals to become judge, jury and executioner.

Sure, feminism has fucked of Western society, but there wouldn't have been anything to fuck up if our forefathers hadn't known a thing or two about building a civilized society with at least the expectation of fairness.

I'm the King of Beijing!