rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is this list red pill?

Is this list red pill?

1. Lift weights and exercise regularly
2. Eat (mostly) clean
3. Read books
4. Talk to girls a lot (and guys) and improve your social skills
5. Build your career/business/job skills and save money
6. Find hobbies you enjoy and get good at them

Yes or No.

WIA

Is this list red pill?

That is just a sane, healthy way to live this precious life we are blessed with while on this earth.

Quote: (08-31-2016 07:09 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

2. Eat (mostly) clean
3. Read books

Yes or No.

WIA

Is this list red pill?

Would expect such a question from a member with one star and under 5 rep.

The list is good but there is nothing particularly red pill about it. Any catholic grandma would approve along with advice to treat girls good and never be late for a date.

Is this list red pill?

Quote: (08-31-2016 07:56 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Would expect such a question from a member with one star and under 5 rep.

The list is good but there is nothing particularly red pill about it. Any catholic grandma would approve along with advice to treat girls good and never be late for a date.

I see what archie is getting at, this should be interesting

Is this list red pill?

I think so. Would add only some overseas travelling too, to broaden a little bit the horizons. A guy who does all of this is possibly above 90% of the others

Is this list red pill?

One question is, can you do all of the above but not be red pill?

The basic definition of "red pill" to me is
1) understanding that social interactions are based on self interest and perceived value of available options,
2) realizing that past services rendered do not build equity (it's "what can you do for me" rather than "what have you done for me lately"), and
3) applying this to relationships, particularly with the opposite sex.

Given that, WIA's points are ways to increase your perceived value, but not red pill as a whole. Someone who checks all the boxes is more likely to have an intuitive understanding, but is not guaranteed to behave like that.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Is this list red pill?

No.

"Red Pill" is a symbol of seeing the harsh truth of the world around you. Taken from The Matrix where Morpeus offers Neo to take the Blue Pill or the Red Pill - the former allowing you to forget the reality of what you've seen and go back to Wonderland living in blissful ignorance, the latter allowing you to see how the real world really works and showing you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

The things in that list have nothing to do with the Red Pill. They are just general things a responsible man should do. I would say that list could be defined as "masculine" if anything.

Is this list red pill?

I think a better question would be, is this list beta?

Is this list red pill?

No.

Red Pill is a filter process in which you remove all social conventions and euphemisms from a phenomenon you are trying to observe, and call things their real name.

You can be Red Pill without fulfilling above criteria, if you are cynical enough.

Example:

Social convention - Women deserve support and protection from the state during their reproductive stages because it's in the interest of society
Red Pill - Women don't give a shit about reproduction of the society, and since men do, they have to pay for it. He who cares less wins

Is this list red pill?

The Red/Blue system is overrated.

Is this list red pill?

Quote: (08-31-2016 08:12 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

I think so. Would add only some overseas travelling too, to broaden a little bit the horizons. A guy who does all of this is possibly above 90% of the others

Above 90%? Interesting perspective.

WIA

Is this list red pill?

Quote: (08-31-2016 09:37 AM)polar Wrote:  

One question is, can you do all of the above but not be red pill?

I think the answer is a resounding yes.

1) understanding that social interactions are based on self interest and perceived value of available options,
2) realizing that past services rendered do not build equity (it's "what can you do for me" rather than "what have you done for me lately"), and

I like this definition

Given that, WIA's points are ways to increase your perceived value, but not red pill as a whole

Someone who checks all the boxes is *more likely to have an intuitive understanding*, but is not guaranteed to behave like that.

This I think is less likely. Mage nails it, it's the recipe for "Be a good boy".

WIA

Is this list red pill?

No. It has nothing to do with seeing the true nature of female sexuality, which is the essence of "red pill".

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Is this list red pill?

2. Eat (mostly) clean
3. Read books

Yes or No.

WIA

I did the first 4 before even knowing what game and "red pill" was.

1 & 2 started when I was 18 with friends in college

3 I did alot more during high school, not much after unfortunately

4 I had this funny vibe with girls and guys going, I actually was a total introvert during freshman and junior year of high school, this slowly changed and my first job was a sociable retailer after high school, which forced me to approach and talked to everyone.

5 Was a standard goal after graduating college

6 Hobbies were a thing since I was a kid, just grew to new heights as I got older

This isn't "red pill" at all or "game aware" at all - this is just a societal norm for most people that want to be "successful".

The closest to this is 5.

Is this list red pill?

Great succinct points. Very well said.

Is this list red pill?

The red pill is recognizing that women are sexually attracted to masculine balls, leadership, playful dominance, and aggression. It is the red pill because the world lyingly teaches that women are sexually attracted to nice guy providers.

Once you realize how much the world is lying to men about this critical issue, the red pill expands to a recognition of how many other ways the world is lying to us, primarily to brainwash us into serving as sheep for the bankster elite.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Is this list red pill?

2. Eat (mostly) clean
3. Read books

Yes or No.

WIA

Fantastic list I must say. Haha might even use the word epic in fact. But it isn't red pill or blue pill. It's essentially having your shit together, which I imagine any newly "red pill" man would have at the top of his priorities if he isn't there already and wants to be successful and happy in life.

The intention wasn't to imply these things were red pill, just that as a red pill newb, these are things that should mainly be focused on, as opposed to spending countless hours reading manosphere blogs and feeling like you have to completely agree with all of them.

And yea, "red pill" is mainly about seeing past the BS society has fed us our whole lives and understanding female nature and sexuality for what it truly is. Being red pill doesn't mean someone is alpha. There are probably plenty of omega males who are pretty aware of red pill ideas but dont have the balls or ability to take any real action and end up just hating all women.

Is this list red pill?

Now this has been bugging me for a while.. as an ex blue collar man turned cubicle drone..is it possible to be as Red Pill as the blue collar worker if you sit in front a computer at a cubicle all day?

Is this list red pill?

The Red Pill has nothing to do with what you do for a living, and all to do with your world view. Manosphere people conflating terms that are dissimilar. Masculine =/= Red Pill =/= Game.

Is this list red pill?

Quote: (08-31-2016 04:18 PM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

Now this has been bugging me for a while.. as an ex blue collar man turned cubicle drone..is it possible to be as Red Pill as the blue collar worker if you sit in front a computer at a cubicle all day?

Lol. It's funny because it hits home.

But that would then invalidate most of us office drones that manipulate symbols for money.

I don't know if trading physical labor is that red pill if you're still working for the man.

Doesn't red pill imply that you're the boss? Or you work by yourself and for yourself?

WIA

Is this list red pill?

I wouldn't say eating clean is or isn't red pill, a person can "eat clean" and be a faggoty 120lb vegan

There is no way someone can party hard a couple days a week and eat clean. Between the drinking and recreational drugs etc.

Is this list red pill?

Quote: (08-31-2016 05:18 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

There is no way someone can party hard a couple days a week and eat clean. Between the drinking and recreational drugs etc.

I'm living proof you can drink booze, do blow, then wake up and drink a gallon of water, eat organic chicken and veggies 4-5 times a day, and then do 10x10 squats. [Image: lol.gif]

Actual footage of me the night before:

[Image: utdwtR6.gif]

Actual footage of me that evening working out:

[Image: Iu8aw.jpg]

Is this list red pill?

Quote: (08-31-2016 10:52 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (08-31-2016 08:12 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Above 90%? Interesting perspective.

WIA

I would say it is red pill because if the guy in question ticks all the boxes, he has few available time to White knight, SJW'ing, sitting on the couch playing video games and smoking pot, or catch some Pokemon... Even if the guy never in his life had heard about game, or red/blue pill, it is clearly someone who does not have time for bullshit and toxic people around him.

As for the 90%, I think in fact I was very generous with this number, there are some possible combinations to get there:

1. Lift weights and exercise regularly -----> excludes lazy people and non disciplined people (20 to 30%? maybe more)

2. Eat (mostly) clean ------> excludes lazy, obese, poor, non informed, healthy conscientious people....(40% maybe more)

3. Read books ----> excludes lazy, low IQ, non cultured or educated people....(40% maybe more)

4. Talk to girls a lot (and guys) and improve your social skills ----> excludes incels, social retards, obese, low self-esteem people (50% maybe more)

5. Build your career/business/job skills and save money -----> excludes non disciplined, low IQ, non-educated, chemicals addicted people (40% or more)

6. Find hobbies you enjoy and get good at them ------> excludes lazy, low IQ.... (30% or more)

On the top of this you have all the people who have other addictions in life, drugs, alcohol, gambling, welfare. The ones with deep psychological issues like chronic depression, the ones with physical disabilities or sick, and the outright psychopath, pathological liars, outright criminals like murderers, rapists...

As for me, I struggle to keep all of those boxes at the same time, one time in my life I privileged 5, and overlooked all the others bar 2, nowadays I have been privileging all of them bar 5...

Note 1: when I say "educated" means a broader term, and comes mainly from home education, not only related to college degrees.

Note 2: I think I am being again generous with the percentages

Is this list red pill?

Quote: (08-31-2016 05:08 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (08-31-2016 04:18 PM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

Lol. It's funny because it hits home.

But that would then invalidate most of us office drones that manipulate symbols for money.

I don't know if trading physical labor is that red pill if you're still working for the man.

Doesn't red pill imply that you're the boss? Or you work by yourself and for yourself?

WIA

Again, Red Pill has nothing to do with working for someone else. I can have a Red Pill outlook but still be another cog in the machine - the difference being that I'm aware of it. What one does with the knowledge and truth the Red Pill rewards them is entirely up to the individual. Not all of those who are "woke" are taking full advantage of their new found view of the world.

Some Red Pillers believe in order to reach their ends they have to play ball to some degree. Not all of the "unplugged" want to be self-sufficient money-burning farmers living off the grid on sustainable resources.

Is this list red pill?

The red pill is not about self improvement. It's true that the manosphere strongly pushes inner game. Back in the day, the PUA community was all about outer game, and then inner game and self improvement became the big thing. However, there are lots of men who lift, eat clean, save and invest, and even travel, but these men can still be mangina feminists with fat, bitchy girlfriends.

Likewise, there are drunken bums who play skittles game, and don't even lift, who slay pussy left and right, because they have the right dominant attitude with women. They approach, they escalate, they close, they take no shit from women, and they give zero fucks. A man goes from blue pill to red when he realizes that the stuff in the last sentence is what really works with women, and that working hard and worrying about her wants and needs is actually drying up her pussy. Once you have this revelation, it opens your eyes to all the other things, but this is the core revelation of the red pill. A key point is that women are not only more sexual for the skittles man, but they're sweeter and more loving too.

They say the red pill is bitter. Do you think WIA's list makes anybody bitter? It's the stuff about bad boys slaying pussy and AWALT that makes men bitter. In many cases, these men were working WIA's list, with no results, because they didn't have the true secret of the red pill.

By the way, I don't mean to dog you WIA. You've provided an incredible amount of value to the forum. I just disagree on the list.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage