rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

House Parties?

House Parties?

I've felt this way for a while, but I went to a big school in college so house parties were the main thing, even in high school too.

As I got older I started going to clubs and bars, both suck IMO.

I went to a house party last night b/c a friend had a friend who knew the guy. It was badass, girls everywhere, young. I'm pissed b/c I could have closed this one girl but we left.

Anyway, house parties to me seem perfect b/c theres room to hookup, if you know the owners you're already ahead of the game and theres a ton of girls, usually younger ones.

The only trouble is figuring out how to keep going to these. Does anyone do this?

I just personally feel like theres way more opportunity and I feel more comfortable and in my element then if I'm at a bar or club.

House Parties?

It's only really an option within a certain age range. Once you pass that age what were once house parties are now "kick backs" or BBQs. Which are fine but tend not to be as rowdy. If you're trying to hit up more house parties, make friends with local college kids. If you're in your late 20's or higher it's easier to be "that guy" at a club / bar than it is at a house party.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

House Parties?

I'm 28 but can pass for 21 easily.

What do you mean being "That guy" at a club/bar? Not sure what that is exactly.

I guess what I just like is that rowdyness, less rules, haven't seen anything like that when I'm "adulting" Everything just seems real boring and reserved.

House Parties?

Start hosting yourself. Get a routine going, like every 1st Friday or something. Host game is on another level because, well, . . . you're the fucking host and you control the environment.
Depending on your crowd, you can get your costs way down. Make some jungle punch, put up some party lights and let the good times roll.
I've been entertaining for years now, and everyone knows I throw a bomb as party, kick-back, BBQ, or Sunday dinner.

House Parties?

Quote: (08-29-2016 06:13 PM)angryfuckface Wrote:  

I'm 28 but can pass for 21 easily.

What do you mean being "That guy" at a club/bar? Not sure what that is exactly.

I guess what I just like is that rowdyness, less rules, haven't seen anything like that when I'm "adulting" Everything just seems real boring and reserved.

I mean if you are significantly older than everyone else, it's better to be that guy at a bar than a college party where some drunk 19 year old girl will be saying shit like "Whoo aAREEE youuuu anywayyy!?'

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

House Parties?

Hi there AngryFuckFace.

I'm glad you left my party early because I ended up hooking up with the girl you spent three hours talking to.

Sorry about that.

I can pass along her phone number if you still want it.

I'm the King of Beijing!

House Parties?

I said this in another thread about house parties when you're out of a college environment. The only way I've seen them work unless you live in the sticks (aka a small town) is if you use them as a version of a pregame where everybody knows to come to your house to drink prior to the club. The reason being if you have neighbors within ear distance they will call the cops about the noise if it last too long and/or the girls will want to leave because most women like clubs/bars way more than they tend to like house parties.

The best perk is you can tell a few girls to come back and hangout with you and a few friends after the club to afterparty (the after party is when you bring out the good alcohol, etc) Once they come back it's pretty easy to escalate to sex if you handle yourself correctly. You can also invite a girl Dolo, but you got to put work in on her at the club to maintain the frame that the club is just and interlude to having sex.

With that said this is not a form of pipelining that is cheap or even worth the trouble more than a few times a year. It takes a lot of effort to throw them, and organizing the people to come through. I can't help you with being the oldest guy there, but that shouldn't affect what happens as long as you remember young women flake the most.

House Parties?

Ive always had insane success at house parties...
Way less bitch shielding and the spaces is a lot smaller so everyone's kind of forces to be more social as opposed to a bar or big club setting which I hate by the way.
Only problem for me was they rarely happen for me now since ive been out of highschool for awhile and that's when theyre frequent and rowdy. Plus it didn't help that I never went to college Lmfao. School makes such a big difference when it comes to networking...

House Parties?

At house parties everyone is in the same extended social circle to some extent, so girls are way easier and less wary of you. You know the same people so you must be safe right? My success rate at house parties is probably 5x higher than at bars. They will hold back their bitchiness because you might be friends with someone they value.

House Parties?

Quote: (09-03-2016 10:18 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

At house parties everyone is in the same extended social circle to some extent, so girls are way easier and less wary of you. You know the same people so you must be safe right? My success rate at house parties is probably 5x higher than at bars. They will hold back their bitchiness because you might be friends with someone they value.

Yea this was at a college and they just act more normal.

I spent 0 time investing in this one girl and she just wanted to make out w/ me ... shit like that is what I like about them.