rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is 26 years old too late to start chasing women?

i've been with 2 women all my life, with the first one it was LTR and the second was only a woman i've met in a nightclub last year. I am the kind of introvert guy who lacks a lot of confidence also because i've been in depression for many years which started at the end of highschool.
In the last years, i've been sad most of the time , also alone but that wasn't the reason why i was sad. I can stand long time living alone but i usually have to focus on something besides like sport or work.
now i am afraid that i will have many regrets seing myself getting older. some people say: don't worry! at the age of 30 to 35, it is the best age for men to get value in the eyes of women. Other say- that the college years are the best because women are still young and want have fun.
now i an too confused in my head [Image: huh.gif] and start regretting the time i've lost . i am also in Germany and after years spend here and after getting some vacations in Prague and Poland i can say that the girls in eastern part of europe are more flirty , friendly and talkative. I am not speaking about attractiveness because i find some German very beautiful too, it is just that Polish girls for example make it easier (like more smiling for example). and with me partying very rarely and being an introvert guy, that doesn't make it easy.

Sorry for my English, i hope i can do better with the time

"is 26 years old too late to start chasing women"

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

i mean is it difficult for someone like me, introvert , not the party type and very reserved

Quote: (08-27-2016 12:27 PM)Berber Wrote:  

i mean is it difficult for someone like me, introvert , not the party type and very reserved

This is the best time for you to start.

To start, get in the Newbie Forum. Spend 6 months reading the material here before you post. No point coming here to complain about being an introvert.

If you want to take charge of your life, stop the "poor me" tone. Your post reeks of it. You're probably depressed because you're sitting around talking instead of taking action.

Start a martial art like boxing or kickboxing. Develop discipline. But most of all, start doing your homework instead of asking others here for immediate guidance. There are 100s of guys who've already asked your question on here.

The best time to start is yesterday. Instead of asking others permission to go talk to women, just do it.

Go approach 100 girls then report back to us.

Quote: (08-27-2016 12:35 PM)fenetre Wrote:  

Quote: (08-27-2016 12:27 PM)Berber Wrote:  

This is the best time for you to start.

To start, get in the Newbie Forum. Spend 6 months reading the material here before you post. No point coming here to complain about being an introvert.

If you want to take charge of your life, stop the "poor me" tone. Your post reeks of it. You're probably depressed because you're sitting around talking instead of taking action.

Start a martial art like boxing or kickboxing. Develop discipline. But most of all, start doing your homework instead of asking others here for immediate guidance. There are 100s of guys who've already asked your question on here.

I read many of the post, but unfortunately i read many idiots posts from guys who seem to get a lot of attention on the forum. i already did boxing , also many types of sports.
I am not looking for immediate guidance, if you thing i am making you loose your time just don't answer...

Consider yourself a conscript in the army. You've been given an order by Fenetre:
1 Read the newbie section, and in particular all the threads about "how to start with game".
2 If you're not doing any sports yet, start martial art or working out (most here reccomend lifting weights).
3 Start approaching women, you'll slowely improve, and build the skills. Important to not go on some crazy rant and approach a 100 girls in the first weekend and then come back here and complain you still didn't have succes. Read up on how to initiate contact, visit some events or parties.

Report back in 6 months.

Two easy steps:

1: Purchase and read Roosh's book "Day Bang."

2: Go out and talk to some women.

Coming in here with a pity party post won't earn you any favors or respect from the community here. We are welcoming of new comers and are more than willing to offer advice, guidance, and motivation - but you have to own your situation and not be so defeatist. You's still just a kid. Go talk to some women. Talk to 100 strange women that you find attractive then make a thread.

General Stalin pulls rank [Image: smile.gif]

Mold your game around your personality type. If you're introverted, figure out your own introverted game.

Don't go out trying to act like someone else.

Introverted game, extroverted game, direct, and indirect all work and work quite well, some work more than others depending on your appearance, personality type, and the amount of effort you put into it.

The problems with the forum is that it's all of us writing in one area. We are all different people, with different past, and different personality types. There is no magic formula. There is post floating around here about taking a woman on a date and not kissing her until she is at your apartment. To me that is laughable since I'm kissing a girl within three minutes of meeting her. Doesn't mean that post is wrong or my game is right. It's just mean we all operate on a different set of rules dependent on our personality.

You're still young, you have some time to figure it out. But don't go around trying to solve the magic algorithm to pick the winning lottery numbers because there is none. Even the best PUA out there only have about a 2%-5% success rate, anyone telling you otherwise if trying to sell you something or picking low hanging fruit. Imagine if those guys had a datasheet here, Hundreds of guys would be lining up to give advice and pick apart their methods, because they want to think every woman is obtainable based on conversation tactics and demonstrating value, which is not reality. At the end of the day, " she just didn't like you."

So again, at 26, you should start molding your game around your personality type. By 30, you should have things figured out. If you keep hoping you're going to learn how to pick up women by reading, you're going to be reading your whole life.

The best place a guy on the forum can visit is probably the weightlifting section, even though I will admit, "there are only a few guys there who know what they are talking about." The second best is the travel section. A man who avoids the tourist areas with easy bangs, who travels alone, learns to survive alone, in a country where he can't even speak the same language, learns a lot of things that transfers directly over to having true game. I would say he learns a lot more than any book can ever teach. And when you're placed in an environment where you can't speak to anyone due to the language barrier, even the most extroverted guys become introverted and learn to rely on other methods of communication "touch, eye contact, facial expressions".

"Is 26 years old too late to start chasing women?"

What if we were to say YES?

Would you just throw up your hands, and say "gee the rvf guys said it's too late, I'm not gonna try now"

It's only too late if you decide it's too late. Your life is in your hands, and there's not a moment to waste.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Bad thinking OP, start with, "HOW do I start gaming ?"

It's never too late man ! Welcome to the forum, you've all of us behind you.

Tons of threads and advice has been given here, and more to come.

I like Linux's approach to your question, and he's a legend on here.

Linux and Kaotic are right, it's never too late. I'm 48, coming out of a 20 year marriage and I'm relearning all the game stuff that went dormant all those years. Some things I do is just talk to as many strangers as I can, be it men or women. I really like indirect game a lot too as it just feels more natural and not as forced. It can be as simple as asking a chick about her tattoo ( so many have em and they all love talking about em). Take simple steps to start, don't be too hard on yourself if you fuck up or feel awkward, who cares no one is watching you. At the end of the day, leave time for introversion and reflection. More guys should do that. I really think it helps your game tremendously. Just understand it's a work in progress and it'll take time. I know it has for me.

I'm 26 and was a 23 year old virgin but now average 1.5 new chicks a month. You're not to old but expect a pain process and for it to take 4 years to really get it handled like Linux said. My goal coming into game was to get this handled by the time I was 27, in some ways I have aspects handled but every few months have another break through in my game. Enjoy the player journey.

26?

[Image: wtf.jpg]

One thing i learned from being married: Its better to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission. Its better to just do it and then ask us on how to improve your game. Fail and people here will help you out. You aren't failing if you are asking for permission.

Yeah, you're completely over the hill. Just buy a Fleshlight and accept your fate.

S.C.F.T.H.I.

Its never too late to start.... Start reading and trying out things ASAP to see what works for you.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Good news, Berber.

The world is your oyster.

I was like you, but older, and out of shape. Married, introvert, no game, only in two real relationships in my life (including my ex-wife).

When I say introverted, I mean that if I go to a house party or a club, within 30 minutes I enter a mental rage and need to leave immediately. Hate small talk. Massive issues meeting new people without crazy effort and concentration. Most likely borderline autistic.

Since my divorce at 32, I lived in a tiny bachelor suite, with no car, and virtually no assets. *

Last two girlfriends (including my current LTR) were 20. Very affectionate and pleasant and sexy young ladies. Both owned cars and drove me around. I am now location independent (so travel for 2+ weeks at least a few times per year, and get to set my own hours because I work from home). Do handstand pushups now. People think I am at least 5 years younger because I eat healthy and keep my stress low.

I didn't meet those girls at clubs or parties. I met them doing things I love more than anything else in life, that have nothing to do with women: art and wine. One I met on an independent film set, and another during a solo wine trip.

* Above I said I was pretty low in income and assets. I should stress that I don't look or present myself like a poor person. I budget very tight and maximize my opportunities for luxury. I save and increase my income every year to eventually not be in this position. But I get no legs up with women from having material things.

I release tension when in the car with my girl by saying stuff like "it's nice to drive around your deadbeat boyfriend, eh?". We laugh about it together, because I am the furthest thing from a deadbeat and have no desire to own a car (I rent one when I need one), but since that idea is floating in the air (and probably her family or friends have brought it up at some point), it's satisfying to diffuse it. Like in sales when you must address objections before you make the sale.

Same thing with being older. Same thing with being introvert.

Know your strengths and weaknesses. Joke about them. Show the world you are capable of not taking yourself too seriously.

Young, attractive women will thank you. They will talk about how refreshing it is to be with an older man, a non-retard, an exciting thinker, a dependable person, and independent person.

Also, amateur opinion... you have not "been in depression". You felt a little blue from time to time. You can control how you feel, if you can recognize it.

I am in no position to give you game advice. But I can tell you there are TONS of attractive and satisfying women out there that are fun to meet in various situations.

And it wouldn't hurt to read The Sex God Method. You can benefit by being an introvert in many areas, but not in the sack.

Quote: (08-27-2016 01:36 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Mold your game around your personality type. If you're introverted, figure out your own introverted game.

Don't go out trying to act like someone else.

Introverted game, extroverted game, direct, and indirect all work and work quite well, some work more than others depending on your appearance, personality type, and the amount of effort you put into it.

The problems with the forum is that it's all of us writing in one area. We are all different people, with different past, and different personality types. There is no magic formula. There is post floating around here about taking a woman on a date and not kissing her until she is at your apartment. To me that is laughable since I'm kissing a girl within three minutes of meeting her. Doesn't mean that post is wrong or my game is right. It's just mean we all operate on a different set of rules dependent on our personality.

You're still young, you have some time to figure it out. But don't go around trying to solve the magic algorithm to pick the winning lottery numbers because there is none. Even the best PUA out there only have about a 2%-5% success rate, anyone telling you otherwise if trying to sell you something or picking low hanging fruit. Imagine if those guys had a datasheet here, Hundreds of guys would be lining up to give advice and pick apart their methods, because they want to think every woman is obtainable based on conversation tactics and demonstrating value, which is not reality. At the end of the day, " she just didn't like you."

So again, at 26, you should start molding your game around your personality type. By 30, you should have things figured out. If you keep hoping you're going to learn how to pick up women by reading, you're going to be reading your whole life.

The best place a guy on the forum can visit is probably the weightlifting section, even though I will admit, "there are only a few guys there who know what they are talking about." The second best is the travel section. A man who avoids the tourist areas with easy bangs, who travels alone, learns to survive alone, in a country where he can't even speak the same language, learns a lot of things that transfers directly over to having true game. I would say he learns a lot more than any book can ever teach. And when you're placed in an environment where you can't speak to anyone due to the language barrier, even the most extroverted guys become introverted and learn to rely on other methods of communication "touch, eye contact, facial expressions".

Thank you very much, your message is encouraging and helping. I already read and train a lot. i travelled alone 3 times in a country where i don't speak the language, also i do weight lifting for 2 years now but i run a lot besides because i don't wanna get one of those bulky guys.
I think it is the depression which broke me and i am still suffering from it.

Quote: (08-27-2016 04:21 PM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  

Good news, Berber.

The world is your oyster.

I was like you, but older, and out of shape. Married, introvert, no game, only in two real relationships in my life (including my ex-wife).

When I say introverted, I mean that if I go to a house party or a club, within 30 minutes I enter a mental rage and need to leave immediately. Hate small talk. Massive issues meeting new people without crazy effort and concentration. Most likely borderline autistic.

Since my divorce at 32, I lived in a tiny bachelor suite, with no car, and virtually no assets. *

Last two girlfriends (including my current LTR) were 20. Very affectionate and pleasant and sexy young ladies. Both owned cars and drove me around. I am now location independent (so travel for 2+ weeks at least a few times per year, and get to set my own hours because I work from home). Do handstand pushups now. People think I am at least 5 years younger because I eat healthy and keep my stress low.

I didn't meet those girls at clubs or parties. I met them doing things I love more than anything else in life, that have nothing to do with women: art and wine. One I met on an independent film set, and another during a solo wine trip.

* Above I said I was pretty low in income and assets. I should stress that I don't look or present myself like a poor person. I budget very tight and maximize my opportunities for luxury. I save and increase my income every year to eventually not be in this position. But I get no legs up with women from having material things.

I release tension when in the car with my girl by saying stuff like "it's nice to drive around your deadbeat boyfriend, eh?". We laugh about it together, because I am the furthest thing from a deadbeat and have no desire to own a car (I rent one when I need one), but since that idea is floating in the air (and probably her family or friends have brought it up at some point), it's satisfying to diffuse it. Like in sales when you must address objections before you make the sale.

Same thing with being older. Same thing with being introvert.

Know your strengths and weaknesses. Joke about them. Show the world you are capable of not taking yourself too seriously.

Young, attractive women will thank you. They will talk about how refreshing it is to be with an older man, a non-retard, an exciting thinker, a dependable person, and independent person.

Also, amateur opinion... you have not "been in depression". You felt a little blue from time to time. You can control how you feel, if you can recognize it.

I am in no position to give you game advice. But I can tell you there are TONS of attractive and satisfying women out there that are fun to meet in various situations.

And it wouldn't hurt to read The Sex God Method. You can benefit by being an introvert in many areas, but not in the sack.

Thank you for your answer, of course if you purchase women who as you said are not the kind ''art and wine'', you'll probably going to avoid the bitchiness of the other type of women who will judge you on your appearance or money.
but i have to admit that with the time , they're getting rare .

it is very encouraging what you said. Thank you !!

Get Buckets.

With what I've learned in the past year on this forum at a decade older than you, I'd give my left nutsack to be 26 again! Play your cards right and you'll be pulling college girls until you can buy anti-aging pills at Walmart, or we're uploaded into computers or some shit.

[Image: highfive.gif]

Quote: (08-27-2016 12:45 PM)Berber Wrote:  

I read many of the post, but unfortunately i read many idiots posts from guys who seem to get a lot of attention on the forum. i already did boxing , also many types of sports.
I am not looking for immediate guidance, if you thing i am making you loose your time just don't answer...

I predict a long and glorious future for you on the forum.

Your ability to treat others with respect and show appreciation for the help others offer will serve you well in life.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (08-27-2016 06:32 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Your ability to treat others with respect and show appreciation for the help others offer will serve you well in life.

why ? you recognized yourself in one of the stupids i was referring to?

Quote: (08-28-2016 06:57 AM)Berber Wrote:  

Quote: (08-27-2016 06:32 PM)Suits Wrote:  

why ? you recognized yourself in one of the stupids i was referring to?

What's the matter, Beiber? Get triggered by a few sarcastic gifs?

"Very demanding new guy troll" detected!

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis