rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

City in Germany with most EE women?

Hello guys,

I'm a Swiss guy thinking about relocating for 6 months to a year (working in a hospital) in Germany to learn German and I'm looking for a cool city to do so.

I read other threads that highlighted Hamburg and Berlin as cool places to live and go out. My tastes are easygoing, open-minded, smart women with good sense of humour. More of the progressive kind. Physically: blue eyes, big boobs, and piercings. So I'm considering Berlin, Hamburg and Cologne. I read also that girls in north-east were more open-minded, hence Cologne. It also seems that Munich is more conservative culturally.

I read here that in some countries (England, etc.) some cities had more beautiful women due to immigration from EE (Poland, Czech, etc.).

So now I'm taking this factor into account. I'm going to visit these 3 cities this summer for a day or two to get a feel for the place, I haven't applied yet for a job.

What's your opinion on this?

I'm in a phase where I just want to meet many beautiful women from north and east of Europe, not ready to settle yet.

Thanks!

Go to Berlin, rent a second apartment in Poznan go there every weekend and from there use the search function on this forum. Good luck!

Thanks, man. Great idea, I can see you have some experience.

Talking about close to the eastern border, are Dresde and Leipzig worth it?

Quote: (08-27-2016 08:06 AM)Amerok Wrote:  

Thanks, man. Great idea, I can see you have some experience.

Talking about close to the eastern border, are Dresde and Leipzig worth it?

What kind of industry are you working in? In general salaries in these two cities are much lower. So it is better to make the money in Berlin and spend it in Poland.

Berlin... More people = More options.

Ive been to most the cities you mentioned and I live in Cologne... however I am looking to get out at some point.

There is a polish community here in Cologne and once in a while there are Polish parties but ive never been to one.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

I work in healthcare, superschalk. It makes sense, man, good point!

kirdiesel: so what do you think about Cologne regarding my criteria? (alternative/cool educated chicks)

What do you guys living/born in Germany think of this?

Cologne: Carnaval in China

How to pick up german girls

Karnival is actually a very good time to meet women.... alot of hookups and ONS happen during the time... I just dont do well myself with the music and atmosphere so I stay away.

I think German girls are fairly direct if they like you or not.. that part is true.

I dont know what they are talking about regarding lots of asian women around here because I sure as hell dont see them when im out.

My opinion of Cologne is like this:

If you are heavily into white German girls Cologne is a good place... if you want any kind of diversity such as American or English or Indian girls or something like that you are better going to another city as its really not international here... I have heard Cologne women are laid back compared to the rest of Germany but I cant say because anytime I tell anyone from any country that I am American their eyes light up.

What could be a major positive part of Cologne for you is that its not that big and you can live almost in the center of the city where all the action is. In Hamburg or Berlin you might have to take a train and ride for 30 minutes or more to see whats going down...... In Cologne its small enough where you can jump on your bike and be in the middle of it all in minutes.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille