rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

France or Germany?

France or Germany?

Not sure if this is the right place but

Hey guys, next spring I'll be sent off to either France or Germany for a 6 month assignment (Its my pick). I can choose between Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Paris (region), Strasbourg or Lyon.

Me

I'm Dutch-Moroccan, 21, 1m88(6'2), Athletic muscular, face wise atleast a 7 maybe even a 8 and dress game is high. Dark eyes, dark hair, I kinda look Italian/Spanish. I'm olive skinned but I can get easily light brown.
I drink alcohol, I'm not really into drugs. I speak Dutch, English, basic Moroccan Arabic, shitty French and even shittier German. I'm planning on approving one of the latter two.

Oh I was raised as a muslim, but I don't really practice it. Its for me more of a cultural thing. I'm into art, history, performing arts, soccer and the gym culture.

My Game
I'd say my game is above average, I can hold random conversations, isolate, escalate and bang. But I can get tiresome easily while gaming.

I also tend to do better outside of The Netherlands, especially in The UK and Morocco (French Moroccan girls and the local girls). The (older) latinas I rarely meet also seem to be into me. I traveled a couple times to Germany but that was when I was in my younger teen years. The same goes out for France. So I never really gamed there.

Kind of girls I like

I like basically all kinds of women. Blondes, Blacks, Arab, Asian, etc. I prefer women with light eyes, but its not that important.
I like curves a girl but I can also appreciate a lanky girl with style. I also got a thing for stewardesses and artsy girls .

What kind of city I'm looking for

I'd like to find a place/city/region with a relatively big student population, a large/decent english speaking expat community, a decent arab population & where whites tend to be the majority. Nightlife has to be atleast ok and the public transportation good.

Questions

What kind of game do you have to run on German girls? ( In Dusseldorf/Frankfurt)

What kind of game do you have to run on girls in France? ( Paris/Strassbourg/Lyon)

Which country got the easiest Arab women?

[/font]

France or Germany?

Frankfurt seems kinda fun, but I don't know that much about it.

I think France would be better for Arabic woman, and I think French women look better in general.

Germany would probably be easier to game, and the language barrier wouldn't be as bad (Germans speak good English, the French are a tier behind them).

If you want to go for learning a language, I think spending time in France would be more helpful. As I said before, English is less prominent in France than Germany, and the French are more opened to speaking in French, Germans tend to speak English with people who do not speak German well. France is a more useful language as well if we're talking fiscally, but learning a language has a lot more to do with personal drive.

I don't know much about those cities in Germany and I don't know much about how it is to live in France though, so my stuff is mainly just observations from post around here, especially on the Arab niche (but like I said, I'm pretty sure France would have more girls from that region).

France or Germany?

If you want to improve your French I would avoid Paris. Many people tend to not speak French there or switch to English rapidly. When it comes to immersion, other cities are better.

France or Germany?

This is a tough one.... I dont think the diversity is that great in Germany.. but the English will be better than France. Tons of blondes and people with light eyes.. If you love White or Turkish girls youll be good here.

If you need diversity I think you would be better off in Paris. If you look up the France threads theres lots of negativity in them and I think its a big problem to get the native girls if you dont speak French.

I'm not a massive Germany fan..... Even though I live in the Düsseldorf area... I choose Germany over France due to the lack of English.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

France or Germany?

It can depend a lot on your personal background, areas of interest and "style". If I had to choose Germany or France, I'd choose Germany for several reasons:

1. English is more widespread in Germany than in France and Germans have no attitude about using it.

2. Germany is in quite a good place economically speaking, and life can be much cheaper there (French people who live on the border buy food groceries in Germany).

3. They are more serious about getting stuff done than the French or other Latins. This for me is a big plus.

4. The beer is always a powerful reason (at least for me), but then again, I appreciate yeast and grains more than the grape.

5. Virtually no strikes, which are a weekly or almost daily occurrence in France.

6. Women are (in my opinion) better looking in Germany and attitude doesn't ooze from them the way it does from the French who, like their Spanish cousins to the South, tend to think they have the best food or the best this or that. They're just isn't a culture of the stereotypical "latin charlatan" in German culture.

France or Germany?

Kind of game with german girls: The nice educated guy, not agressive game as they aren't used to it. There are plenty of turks/persian and more and more syrian and I guess being arab will be in your favor. With white girls you'll have to make it obvious on your look that you aren't a refugee or you might have a hard time and not only with girls, dressing well will help.

With french women: no secret, play the latin lover, there are many athletic good looking men but many of them have poor game. Show also that you are an educated man as many of these guys are ghetto and often run neanderthalian game. You can do cold approaches as long as you dress well, have a friendly vibe and are confident.

Where arab women are the easiest: Ghetto girls in France have their pussy slammed by all their hood, not sure you wanna go with these chicks...

France or Germany?

I live near Cologne and would recommend you Dusseldorf, although Dusseldorf is the eternal rival of Cologne, so never ask for a Cologne made beer in a Dusseldorf bar or vice versa.

Agree about the English level, most young people know good English and have no attitude speaking it. Anyway learning German should be not a big deal for a Dutch.

Being in Dusseldorf you ll be located in the middle of a heavily populated area with a whole bunch of other cities (Cologne, Bonn, Duisburg, Essen, Krefeld and many others, many of them student cities) all reachable easily on local trains in under an hour. F. ex. living in Dusseldorf and partying in Cologne and returning any time at night is no big deal. Even living in a surrounding city (Dusseldorf is expensive for accomodation) and commuting to your work will be fine.

Cologne is very international, girls from all over the world, especially Turkish, Arab and also many from slavic countries, the last I think much more than in France. I hear Russian in Cologne all the time. Migrants, students, language courses, au pairs, tourists, backpackers, ....

The muslim girls are sometimes more difficult for me to get in touch but you as a muslim yourself might find better approaches to them.

Cologne nightlife is legendary, Dusseldorf should also be ok. People are friendly and easy going.
Although Germans have a reputation of being closed and not communicative, for our region I would disagree. With some minimal gameskills you should be able to initiate some talk with most girls on the street. Reactions are almost always friendly.

It s an open secret that many girls are attracted to the southern type of man if you show a normal respectable behaviour.

And Cologne is probably after Berlin the capital of the German pickup community. I can arrange you contacts to people of your age if interested.

France or Germany?

Quote: (08-17-2016 06:30 AM)Rang off the Pipe Wrote:  

If you want to improve your French I would avoid Paris. Many people tend to not speak French there or switch to English rapidly. When it comes to immersion, other cities are better.

Thank you.

What about the suburbs around Paris? Do they tend to speak less English? I'm looking for a place where I can get some local flags but also some expat flags, not improving my French perse.

France or Germany?

Quote: (08-17-2016 03:27 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

This is a tough one.... I dont think the diversity is that great in Germany.. but the English will be better than France. Tons of blondes and people with light eyes.. If you love White or Turkish girls youll be good here.

If you need diversity I think you would be better off in Paris. If you look up the France threads theres lots of negativity in them and I think its a big problem to get the native girls if you dont speak French.

I'm not a massive Germany fan..... Even though I live in the Düsseldorf area... I choose Germany over France due to the lack of English.

Are the Turkish girls in Germany open to drink and fuck non Turks? Because in the Netherlands they tend to be only into Turkish men(On rare ocassions you'll find a girl who is into white or Moroccan men)

France or Germany?

You say you are Dutch-Moroccan. France is much more xenophobic towards Muslims than Germany. Remember the National Front and Le Pen. Enough said.

France or Germany?

Quote: (08-17-2016 05:23 PM)Baldrich Wrote:  

It can depend a lot on your personal background, areas of interest and "style". If I had to choose Germany or France, I'd choose Germany for several reasons:

1. English is more widespread in Germany than in France and Germans have no attitude about using it.

2. Germany is in quite a good place economically speaking, and life can be much cheaper there (French people who live on the border buy food groceries in Germany).

3. They are more serious about getting stuff done than the French or other Latins. This for me is a big plus.

4. The beer is always a powerful reason (at least for me), but then again, I appreciate yeast and grains more than the grape.

5. Virtually no strikes, which are a weekly or almost daily occurrence in France.

6. Women are (in my opinion) better looking in Germany and attitude doesn't ooze from them the way it does from the French who, like their Spanish cousins to the South, tend to think they have the best food or the best this or that. They're just isn't a culture of the stereotypical "latin charlatan" in German culture.

Thank you,

The Germans I met in Amsterdam always seemed to be chill, especially the dudes. They're kinda Dutch men. I've approached a couple German tourist girls here in Amsterdam, they kind of checked me out and were very easy going. But then again women tend to be "easier" when they're out of their natural habitat. I hope that German women aren't as cold as Dutch women in their natural habitat.

How is the Arab/muslim situation in Germany? I read stories about rapings, growth of youth gangs, refugee crisis. Any thing that can limit an Arab player?

Do you got some intel on Polish women and Syrian/refugee women in Germany? Intresting flags...

How good is the public transportation in Germany?

France or Germany?

Quote: (08-17-2016 06:31 PM)Secret Wrote:  

I live near Cologne and would recommend you Dusseldorf, although Dusseldorf is the eternal rival of Cologne, so never ask for a Cologne made beer in a Dusseldorf bar or vice versa.

Agree about the English level, most young people know good English and have no attitude speaking it. Anyway learning German should be not a big deal for a Dutch.

Being in Dusseldorf you ll be located in the middle of a heavily populated area with a whole bunch of other cities (Cologne, Bonn, Duisburg, Essen, Krefeld and many others, many of them student cities) all reachable easily on local trains in under an hour. F. ex. living in Dusseldorf and partying in Cologne and returning any time at night is no big deal. Even living in a surrounding city (Dusseldorf is expensive for accomodation) and commuting to your work will be fine.

Cologne is very international, girls from all over the world, especially Turkish, Arab and also many from slavic countries, the last I think much more than in France. I hear Russian in Cologne all the time. Migrants, students, language courses, au pairs, tourists, backpackers, ....

The muslim girls are sometimes more difficult for me to get in touch but you as a muslim yourself might find better approaches to them.

Cologne nightlife is legendary, Dusseldorf should also be ok. People are friendly and easy going.
Although Germans have a reputation of being closed and not communicative, for our region I would disagree. With some minimal gameskills you should be able to initiate some talk with most girls on the street. Reactions are almost always friendly.

It s an open secret that many girls are attracted to the southern type of man if you show a normal respectable behaviour.

And Cologne is probably after Berlin the capital of the German pickup community. I can arrange you contacts to people of your age if interested.

No offense but this is another hype post.

Ive been living in Cologne for over 5 years.

Cologne is NOT an international city but rather very German. Its very rare to go out and find British or American people here. If you dont believe me go on Tinder for yourself and passport yourself to Cologne. Most girls you will approach will overwhelming be German. I think the most after German and Turkish I hear is Spanish. I would know since I do much better with American/British girls whenever I get the chance to meet them here. This is a guy who is out every weekend.

English can be a hit or miss depending on where you go. More educated girls have better English skills. I have talked to many girls who struggle with English but in my experience out there I would say 70% can but 30% will struggle. Ive been approaching in English the majority of time I have been here and im really starting to play with the idea of switching over to German... Especially in party/loud environments.

A possible explanation as to where you might be getting this international info from is from exclusively Erasmus or student parties... where the students could be from elsewhere in Europe.. but outside of these parties that is it.

He also mentions that he is Moroccan.... If the doormen at clubs so much as smell that is he Moroccan/North African Arab (Südlander) hes going to have trouble getting into any of the higher end and maybe even some of the lower end clubs.

I do agree with you Cologne has better clubbing options than Düsseldorf but overtime it does get old as well. Decent yes but legendary is an exaggeration.

As for your question about Turkish girls: In my opinion the majority date Turkish men but some will date white germans... Im not sure how you look so I can't say if you fit in or not.

I'm not here to dissuade you from coming from Cologne/Düsseldorf I just want you to know how it REALLY is before making a decision.

Depending on how you look and present yourself you could have success here but the Moroccan thing is a slight uphill climb (this is coming from a black guy)

thread-59335.html

France or Germany?

Quote: (08-17-2016 07:21 PM)MrAstro Wrote:  

Thank you,

The Germans I met in Amsterdam always seemed to be chill, especially the dudes. They're kinda Dutch men. I've approached a couple German tourist girls here in Amsterdam, they kind of checked me out and were very easy going. But then again women tend to be "easier" when they're out of their natural habitat. I hope that German women aren't as cold as Dutch women in their natural habitat.

How is the Arab/muslim situation in Germany? I read stories about rapings, growth of youth gangs, refugee crisis. Any thing that can limit an Arab player?

Do you got some intel on Polish women and Syrian/refugee women in Germany? Intresting flags...

Right - Dutch and Germans can be very similar in many ways.

German women can be very "cold" if you are used to other cultures...but very frank at the same time. I personally love it, but then again I can be very "cold" if judged by other cultural standards. French girls are much more emotional, bitchy and effusive.

Germany has very good public transportation (but it isn't as punctual as some people think of Germany).

Germans are smart enough to distinguish between refugees and people such as yourself. So I mean I don't think you being a Muslim or having a "dark" skinned background will be an issue as it would definitely probably be in France. French are much more openly xenophobic than the Germans...but as kirdiesel says, you may have trouble in clubs to get in.

France or Germany?

Quote: (08-17-2016 05:56 PM)Lino Wrote:  

Kind of game with german girls: The nice educated guy, not agressive game as they aren't used to it. There are plenty of turks/persian and more and more syrian and I guess being arab will be in your favor. With white girls you'll have to make it obvious on your look that you aren't a refugee or you might have a hard time and not only with girls, dressing well will help.

With french women: no secret, play the latin lover, there are many athletic good looking men but many of them have poor game. Show also that you are an educated man as many of these guys are ghetto and often run neanderthalian game. You can do cold approaches as long as you dress well, have a friendly vibe and are confident.

Where arab women are the easiest: Ghetto girls in France have their pussy slammed by all their hood, not sure you wanna go with these chicks...

What kind of game do you have to run on those ghetto girls? I've banged a couple French Moroccan girls, but those girls were open minded and from more well off families.

How bad can a banlieu be? I grew up in a neighboorhood with high crime rates for Dutch standards and I spent quite some time in terrorist shot hole Molenbeek.

France or Germany?

Out of those choices and what you say you're looking for I would say Lyon is the best fit overall.

Americans are dreamers too

France or Germany?

Quote: (08-17-2016 07:23 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Quote: (08-17-2016 06:31 PM)Secret Wrote:  

No offense but this is another hype post.

Ive been living in Cologne for over 5 years.

Cologne is NOT an international city but rather very German. Its very rare to go out and find British or American people here. If you dont believe me go on Tinder for yourself and passport yourself to Cologne. Most girls you will approach will overwhelming be German. I think the most after German and Turkish I hear is Spanish. I would know since I do much better with American/British girls whenever I get the chance to meet them here. This is a guy who is out every weekend.

English can be a hit or miss depending on where you go. More educated girls have better English skills. I have talked to many girls who struggle with English but in my experience out there I would say 70% can but 30% will struggle. Ive been approaching in English the majority of time I have been here and im really starting to play with the idea of switching over to German... Especially in party/loud environments.

A possible explanation as to where you might be getting this international info from is from exclusively Erasmus or student parties... where the students could be from elsewhere in Europe.. but outside of these parties that is it.

He also mentions that he is Moroccan.... If the doormen at clubs so much as smell that is he Moroccan/North African Arab (Südlander) hes going to have trouble getting into any of the higher end and maybe even some of the lower end clubs.

I do agree with you Cologne has better clubbing options than Düsseldorf but overtime it does get old as well. Decent yes but legendary is an exaggeration.

As for your question about Turkish girls: In my opinion the majority date Turkish men but some will date white germans... Im not sure how you look so I can't say if you fit in or not.

I'm not here to dissuade you from coming from Cologne/Düsseldorf I just want you to know how it REALLY is before making a decision.

Depending on how you look and present yourself you could have success here but the Moroccan thing is a slight uphill climb (this is coming from a black guy)

Yeah I read that there is an anti-Arab sentiment going on in Germany (kinda justly). I take it with a grain of salt though, as young women in the west tend to be more open minded then their older counterparts. But I'm aware of it.

I'm not really surprised/impressed by doormen who won't let Moroccans in, we got the same thing going on in The Netherlands. I don't look/dress like a typical Moroccan so I usually get in, but what also helps is to go the club with some white guys.

France or Germany?

The stories are true and surely don t make things easier.
Yes, it can happen that you are denied entry into a club because of your looks. But that also happened sometimes to me as a white German.

In general I suppose the atmosphere towards foreigners is still pretty tolerant in Germany as in few other places in Europe. Much depends on your behaviour, your style and how you present yourself. Right, Moroccans have not the best reputation here, be prepared and prove otherwise.

Polish women, enough here. Romanian community is growing strong also.
Syrian/refugees: They are almost all men....

Public transport is pretty good in and near the big cities. Get some kind of month pass or even better a job ticket through workplace or enroll as a student . Normal single fares soon cut a hole in your budget.

France or Germany?

Quote: (08-17-2016 07:25 PM)Baldrich Wrote:  

Thank you,

Right - Dutch and Germans can be very similar in many ways.

German women can be very "cold" if you are used to other cultures...but very frank at the same time. I personally love it, but then again I can be very "cold" if judged by other cultural standards. French girls are much more emotional, bitchy and effusive.

Germany has very good public transportation (but it isn't as punctual as some people think of Germany).

Germans are smart enough to distinguish between refugees and people such as yourself. So I mean I don't think you being a Muslim or having a "dark" skinned background will be an issue as it would definitely probably be in France. French are much more openly xenophobic than the Germans...but as kirdiesel says, you may have trouble in clubs to get in.

Would there be a lot openly xenophobia In the Paris region and or Lyon? I'd like to think that the Germans are way more open minded the French and probably even more welcoming after those terrorist attacks, but would you really feel it in a big city?

Do you got any intel on Frankfurt?

France or Germany?

Quote: (08-17-2016 07:56 PM)Secret Wrote:  

Yes, it can happen that you are denied entry into a club because of your looks. But that also happened sometimes to me as a white German.

In general I suppose the atmosphere towards foreigners is still pretty tolerant in Germany as in few other places in Europe. Much depends on your behaviour, your style and how you present yourself. Right, Moroccans have not the best reputation here, be prepared and prove otherwise.

Polish women, enough here. Romanian community is growing strong also.
Syrian/refugees: They are almost all men....

Public transport is pretty good in and near the big cities. Get some kind of month pass or even better a job ticket through workplace or enroll as a student . Normal single fares soon cut a hole in your budget.

Moroccans have pretty much a bad rep all over Western Europe. Part of the ''Moroccan game'' is being charming, teasing and integrated. Thats how I pull in The Netherlands/Belgium, I'm interested in how it would work out in Germany/France. Thanks for the tips.

France or Germany?

Quote: (08-17-2016 07:47 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Out of those choices and what you say you're looking for I would say Lyon is the best fit overall.

Could you explain why?

France or Germany?

Quote: (08-17-2016 08:29 PM)MrAstro Wrote:  

Quote: (08-17-2016 07:47 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Could you explain why?

Taking from your list: Lyon has a large student population and great girls, has an Arab population, has a good size international community, and has good public transportation.

It also has a far better nightlife and gaming opportunities than Dusseldorf, Frankfurt or Strasbourg while at the time not being as large or as expensive as Paris.

Besides Paris, Lyon is just far better in most ways than the other options. Large enough with plenty to do, yet not a mega city like Paris.

I would not want to spend 6 months in Dusseldorf or Frankfurt, and Strasbourg is a neat city but will get boring and doesn't meet all your criteria. Paris is of course unrivaled, but comes with its own issues.

Lyon has great balance of size and opportunities. Great food, plenty of sexy girls, things to do. It's beautiful as well. And going by your description of yourself, you will fit in fine.

Americans are dreamers too

France or Germany?

Quote: (08-17-2016 07:56 PM)Secret Wrote:  

Please do not downplay the concerted effort of bouncers and management of nightclubs of Germany to keep immigrants out. You as a white German will get denied access to a nightclub for a completely different reason than we do.

http://www.focus.de/regional/muenchen/es...11224.html

For everyone here.. that title means...Africans sue nightclub due to denied entry on the basis of racism... the article is dated April 30th 2014.

I really need to drop this Germany uncut thread.

Astro... Frankfurt is only 2 hours away from where I am and I don't think the situation is going to be drastically different. If anything its a "higher class" city than Cologne because its finance capital of Germany. Could be more international though due to this.

I can't speak on France since I dont have any hard data for you but based on whats been going on over there with the tensions and the overwhelming French language I don't think its something you should take a gamble on. Germany will be easier for you since you already speak Dutch.

thread-59335.html

France or Germany?

Germany is better, Women have better (longer legs) and are taller than French women and also more likely to be blond/blue eyes. I never understood the hype with French women, they are ok looking but thats all, Better then British and Irish women for sure but not better than other Europeans..

France or Germany?

I'd like to start by warning you first about Paris and its suburbs. It should be your last choice. Paris is expensive and if you are not in the centre you will miss out on many things. The rent you will pay in the Paris suburbs will be the equivalent of what you will pay in a nice located flat in Lyon or other medium sized cities. In Paris, you will have a hard time getting in the good clubs unless you have bottle service...

Anyway, I recommend Lyon as well if you opt for France.

Lyon has all of what you are asking for. One thing you should keep in mind is language. If you can't speak the language you will not be able to game. Most French girls don't speak English. It will be a pain in the ass.

Are you going for a work assignment or student exchange?

France or Germany?

As a fellow Dutch with experience in some of the cities mentioned:

Frankfurt and Dusseldorf: I wouldn't go there for such a long time. Not the nicest cities for those experiences.

Strassbourg, no experience.

Lyon, Paris (Paris more expensive of course): seem like the best options.

I've been in France a lot and some of the hottest girls I had were French, in France and abroad. They are quite open minded with foreigners etc there. I'm short as well here in NL and the girls in France are generally shorter, don't know whether that has to do with it a lot.

I also think that the 'school /lifestyle experience' is best in Lyon compared with the cities mentioned.