rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mel Gibson wins in court against his ex

Escapes settlement payments after gf runs her yap on Howard Stern show.

[Image: laugh7.gif]

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

[Image: post-11150-Grumpy-Cat-GOOD-and-NO-memes-pGrc.jpeg]

[Image: celebrate.gif]

[Image: dwight-schrute-celebration-jump.gif]

[Image: african_celebration-118719.gif]

[Image: 2013%2F08%2F05%2F62%2Fanchorman.662da.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

[Image: 200w.gif]

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

[Image: qaHvxHh.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

[Image: a0278d6ebd9591c39e398b65ed9c5dd9d7d6ea76...b92ca4.jpg]

... But he still has to pay 20k a month child support.

Aloha!

[Image: QONVIyz.gif]

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

I deserve to be blown FIRST!! Before the FUCKING JACUZZI!! How DARE YOU!!

God bless that man and his rants.

Let's remember that two-time James Bond actor Timothy Dalton had to deal with this cancerous viper before Mel.

I would not be surprised if Dalton gave Mel advice or Mel sought it from him. A lot of Hollywood friendships and associations occur off the radar.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

She could've gotten $15 million had she not released those audiotapes, but she thought if she did she could squeeze Mel for more cash. Now she's getting almost nothing!

What a comeback Mel Gibson has made after all the shit he went through with both his ex wives, his drunken "mishaps" and the whole jew thing.

Now he's gotta movie coming out which could be another TAKEN. He's other ww2 film which he directed is coming out in the fall and was said that distributors had a bidding war over it. On top of that hes got a brand new show coming out in STARZ with kurt russel and his daughter.

He did all those while sober lol.

Haawww haaaawwwww!!!!

I knew there was a reason I was always partial to Mel Gibson. Now I finally have the proof

"M: (heated) Yes you fucking do, you go out in public and it’s a fucking embarrassment to me. You look like a fucking bitch in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of niggers it’ll be your fault. All right? Because you provoked it. You are provocatively dressed all the time, with your fake boobs, you feel you have to show off in tight outfits and tight pants (garbled) you can see your pussy from behind."

THIS is the kind of shit we need to be teaching in our schools. BLESS that man for the truth, a rare fucking commodity these days.

(And bless me while we're at it, I need a lot of miracles, especially of the fucking kind.)

I wish he'd come school my bitch of a girl/"friend"... Put that entitled cunt in her fucking place.

On a related note, Hacksaw Ridge looks fantastic. Good to see something decent come out of Hollywood.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (08-12-2016 01:35 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

On a related note, Hacksaw Ridge looks fantastic. Good to see something decent come out of Hollywood.

Weren't objectors during WWII enrolled as corpsman & medics generally?

He should have made a sequel to Apocalypto.

Don't debate me.

Here she is yakking with Stern

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Her soft voice and seductive look reminds me of Jodi Arias.

Oksana:

[Image: 0401-oksana-grigorieva-3.jpg]

Jodi:

[Image: 300x300.jpg]

Except she only kills souls.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Gibson is someone who the limousine liberals hypocritically threw under the bus over a mental condition. He's probably red pill but dude obviously has other mental issues and substance abuse problems too.

People who are friends with him sort of confirmed that too. Some actors did stick up for him though which surprised me. Jodie Foster was very surprising since she's a left wing loon. Robert Downey jr and Danny Glover have both vocally supported him too. RDJ probably supports him because he knows what substance abuse problems are like and sympathizes to a large degree.

They threw him under the bus primarily because of his talk about the ((())) which was recorded. They probably would have forgave him for the stuff he talked about his wife because a lot of actors are probably like that behind closed doors anyhow.

The man has loads of talent though. Gibson has made some really good films. Apocalypto is still pretty original and also underrated too as a film. Passion of the Christ was also a pretty bold film to make.

On the topic of Mel, this video of Robert Downey Jr. standing up for Mr. Gibson illustrates why masculine friendship/mateship is so much more valuable than a female relationship:

Quote: (08-12-2016 11:37 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Gibson is someone who the limousine liberals hypocritically threw under the bus over a mental condition. He's probably red pill but dude obviously has other mental issues and substance abuse problems too.

People who are friends with him sort of confirmed that too. Some actors did stick up for him though which surprised me. Jodie Foster was very surprising since she's a left wing loon. Robert Downey jr and Danny Glover have both vocally supported him too. RDJ probably supports him because he knows what substance abuse problems are like and sympathizes to a large degree.

They threw him under the bus primarily because of his talk about the ((())) which was recorded. They probably would have forgave him for the stuff he talked about his wife because a lot of actors are probably like that behind closed doors anyhow.

The man has loads of talent though. Gibson has made some really good films. Apocalypto is still pretty original and also underrated too as a film. Passion of the Christ was also a pretty bold film to make.

Agree with everything you said. Just to add one thing, The man who is responsible for the gibson boycott is Ari Emanuel who runs what was the top agency in Hollywood at the time, it so longer the case, recently Ari had to get chinese investors to survive. Still powerful but there has been a realignment in the industry. Also even after the jew thing they did give him 2-3 more chances after that but he went on a drunken rage with the writer/producer. One of the chances was a mega budget film for warner-bros where he threatened to kill the writer and his son so the project was scrapped.

Quote: (08-12-2016 11:37 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Does he really have a mental disorder? All I could find with a quick google search was that he MIGHT have bipolar disorder.

Frankly, if I had to deal with Hollywood libtards all the time and a cunt foreign chick who was taking my money and kids, I'd probably go off on a drunk tirade from time to time too. I don't call that a mental disorder; I call that venting from dealing with insane bullshit.

And that Downey Jr video is awesome. That's the type of male friendship that every man should strive to have in their lives.

Quote: (08-13-2016 01:59 AM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

Does he really have a mental disorder? All I could find with a quick google search was that he MIGHT have bipolar disorder.

No way we will know for sure without accessing his medical records but i'll say yes i'm pretty sure of it. My opinion means fuck all really but i've dealt with quite a few bipolar girls and they do go into nonsensical manic rants like this..especially when going through the cycling phase. I guess I shouldn't call it nonsensical because there's good reason for him to be somewhat pissed. However one aspect of BP disorder is that any kind of perceived betrayal causes them to fly off the handle big time too. Like meltdown type ranting.

A lot of very artistically talented people are bipolar. Way more than average i'd say. He fits the profile and just listening to him rant it's beyond even a drunken rage. There's a certain way he speaks that very much reminds me of BP episode.

Quote: (08-13-2016 02:18 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (08-13-2016 01:59 AM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

No way we will know for sure without accessing his medical records but i'll say yes i'm pretty sure of it. My opinion means fuck all really but i've dealt with quite a few bipolar girls and they do go into nonsensical manic rants like this..especially when going through the cycling phase. I guess I shouldn't call it nonsensical because there's good reason for him to be somewhat pissed. However one aspect of BP disorder is that any kind of perceived betrayal causes them to fly off the handle big time too. Like meltdown type ranting.

A lot of very artistically talented people are bipolar. Way more than average i'd say. He fits the profile and just listening to him rant it's beyond even a drunken rage. There's a certain way he speaks that very much reminds me of BP episode.

I hear ya and I have no idea myself to be honest. If he does have a legit mental disorder though, it really shows how much of hypocritical pieces of shit the Hollywood libtards are. Maybe that's why a few actors stuck by him; knowing that he isn't totally all there or in control all the time but generally means well. I could see that being the case.

Shouldn't she be required to return the first installment of $250,000 on the same grounds?

This thread has a substantial amount of "fuck yeah".

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth