rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for a new city??

Looking for a new city??

Hi guys im a 30 yr old blk male living in LA. Im looking for a new city to move to, Im done with socal. The ratios for single males are insane. And its hard to find a good non flaky gf. Im originally from the east coast(ohio), and like the laid back girls. but I dont want to move to a cold climate and im not really feeling the south because of race relations. Im really stuck, I like light skin black girls,white girls and black girls, as long as there thick. and was thinking about the east coast like jersey or boston, I also like the weather in texas, thinking houston.. It would be hard to go from socal to a 9 months of cold Boston. I plan to travel outside the country in another year or two, but need a good headquarters city with friendly women until then. Miami is to muggy and hot and once again its in the south. Im stuck guys.

Looking for a new city??

Houston sucks. What about Austin Texas?

Looking for a new city??

Quote: (08-05-2016 09:48 PM)Shimmy Wrote:  

how are the women in austin?

Looking for a new city??

Liberal (would help if you're black I'm guessing) and there are lots of hot college girls. If you want to get the feel for women without going somewhere get tinder plus and change your location there then hide your distance. You need to not only find out how attractive the women are but how receptive they are to you and how bitchy they are with shit tests, etc. Austin is great for me but nothing in the US beats NYC or Chicago. I would say most places beat LA unless you're a male model or movie producer. Find the best cities that fit what you want and spend some time there to get a better feel for it.

Looking for a new city??

charleston/myrtle beach

Looking for a new city??

Quote: (08-05-2016 09:53 PM)JackFrost Wrote:  

You would be much happier in Lubbock. Austin sucks these days, I'm looking forward to leaving.

Looking for a new city??

Quote: (08-05-2016 11:15 PM)chicane Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2016 09:53 PM)JackFrost Wrote:  

You would be much happier in Lubbock. Austin sucks these days, I'm looking forward to leaving.

Why would you say that, any datasheets on Lubbock

Looking for a new city??

is the Northwest out of the question? Ive heard such good things about it but never been there myself.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Looking for a new city??

I ranted in the "where are you dying to go" But decided to delete there and this thread is better for that. I am in Omaha and it sucks here and trying to give Michigan a shot and it sucks too.

I am sick of the women here just outright ignoring me. I am trying to transition to Michigan. I message Tinder matches in all the other countries and they reply, even calling me amor. I reply to the tinder matches in Michigan and they don't say anything back. Not a word!! I just cant figure out these American women! Is a simple "Hi I am from Omaha, how are you" Just terrible or something? Not if you are outside America, but here apparently it is!

Maybe I will get better luck in the southern states.

I have been thinking small towns in the south may give better chances. The north sucks. I can't wait to leave here too.

Looking for a new city??

Yeah so cal sucks. I'm a young black dude in LA and can't wait to get the fuck out. This place seriously fucking sucks for most men.

Looking for a new city??

Quote: (10-11-2016 08:51 PM)Tirsoneri Wrote:  

I ranted in the "where are you dying to go" But decided to delete there and this thread is better for that. I am in Omaha and it sucks here and trying to give Michigan a shot and it sucks too.

I am sick of the women here just outright ignoring me. I am trying to transition to Michigan. I message Tinder matches in all the other countries and they reply, even calling me amor. I reply to the tinder matches in Michigan and they don't say anything back. Not a word!! I just cant figure out these American women! Is a simple "Hi I am from Omaha, how are you" Just terrible or something? Not if you are outside America, but here apparently it is!

I have been thinking small towns in the south may give better chances. The north sucks. I can't wait to leave here too.

I here NYC area is good. I was thinking of migrating out there, but I cant see going from socal to cold ass northeast. I get the same thing on tinder, tons of swipes but no matches, and im not even bad looking. Im canceling that soon. Vegas is a possibility

Looking for a new city??

Quote: (10-11-2016 11:50 PM)JackFrost Wrote:  

Quote: (10-11-2016 08:51 PM)Tirsoneri Wrote:  

I here NYC area is good. I was thinking of migrating out there, but I cant see going from socal to cold ass northeast. I get the same thing on tinder, tons of swipes but no matches, and im not even bad looking. Im canceling that soon. Vegas is a possibility

I actually got 4 matches just alone in Lansing, Michigan. Yet, when I send messages to these 4 matches ...... nothing!! The sound of crickets is hurting my ears using Tinder in this country!!

Looking for a new city??

Atlanta or NYC

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham

Looking for a new city??

I'm thinking Chicago, ATL, Columbus, or Phoenix. I'm trying to get a remote job in a year or so and relocate out of shitty so cal to a place where it's easier to date/get laid and the cost of living is better.

I just want a nice 1 bedroom/studio in a good downtown/city center and a cat.

Looking for a new city??

Quote: (10-12-2016 04:18 PM)Unchained Wrote:  

I'm thinking Chicago, ATL, Columbus, or Phoenix. I'm trying to get a remote job in a year or so and relocate out of shitty so cal to a place where it's easier to date/get laid and the cost of living is better.

I just want a nice 1 bedroom/studio in a good downtown/city center and a cat.

Chicago- heard many good things about this place. to inland for me and cold winters though

ATL- good place if you like thick black chicks. many people are stuck up mentality though always trying to be better than the next person. southern hospitality tho

Columbus- not bad lived there for a year, good college town, good weeds, and cold winters. would move back if it wasn't cold.

Phoenix- heard many good things about this place never been so cant comment.

Looking for a new city??

Miami for the Latinas hands down