rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two Soldiers Die in South Carolina trying to White Knight a Woman Drug Thief

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/27/two...t-bar.html

They tried to stop a man from beating a woman at a bar who turns out was stealing drugs from the guy. The thug then shoots and kills the Soldiers

Terrible, they fight and serve the country deploying to wars but then lose their lives over a drug addict woman in the USA.

This is no longer a civil society. The lines between hero and villain have been blurred along lines of societal fractures and division. Soldiers are trained to deal with the enemy - and sometimes the enemy hides amongst the civilian population - but even then the situation is black and white, for us or against us.

With situations such as this - whether it be a thief and a drug dealer like it was here, a domestic dispute between a drunk couple, or any other of the myriad of potentially violent confrontations which crop up in public - there is no clear "us" vs "them". Unless you can definitely identify one of the participants as being a member of your tribe, you risk both participants turning against you.

I hate to be so callous, but there are very few situations where I'll stick my neck out for a stranger. Even the most average looking guy out there is potentially a pill popper or a treacherous Gamma, who'll testify against you for defending him.

The drug dealer was an idiot, and a scum bag; I hope he rots in prison for the rest of his life. But even so, the paranoia he exhibited - being worried about "lynchings" - while obviously a fiction promoted by the Obama administration, it nonetheless shows how divided we are as a people. He viewed these two soldiers as implacable enemies; not fellow men who misunderstood a situation, who could be reasoned with; and that much I can understand.

If I had a dispute with a woman who stole something from me - and three Brunos in Ed Hardy gear stepped up to white knight for her - I would presume unreasonableness on their part. I wouldn't shoot them like this idiot, but I'd brace myself for an irrational and violent confrontation.

Quote: (07-28-2016 01:58 PM)pros80 Wrote:  

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/27/two...t-bar.html

They tried to stop a man from beating a woman at a bar who turns out was stealing drugs from the guy. The thug then shoots and kills the Soldiers

Terrible, they fight and serve the country deploying to wars but then lose their lives over a drug addict woman in the USA.

Let's analyze the situation. Two people wind up in a physical altercation in a bar. The two white knights have no clue as to what is going on but decide to step in because of - you know VAGINA. I didn't even need to look at the article and the photos to know already that those guys were white males. What is it with white guys and their insatiable need to play white knight? I truly think that pussy here in the West has been placed on such a high pedestal that guys instinctively feel that they have to earn the privilege or prove something to earn it. This constant need to defend and protect the very same women who despise them and accuse them of man spreading or being creepy. Women who get tatted up the wazoo, drink and smoke - do drugs (obviously), curse like sailors, ride on the cock carousel until their mid thirties, never learned how to cook, make horrible mothers, etc. etc.

Why would anyone risk their life for these skanks?

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (07-28-2016 02:27 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

I hate to be so callous, but there are very few situations where I'll stick my neck out for a stranger. Even the most average looking guy out there is potentially a pill popper or a treacherous Gamma, who'll testify against you for defending him.

I had this ingrained into my brain after having an experience that really opened my naive mind up when I was younger.

Me and a few friends on the way back from a night out walking to his place noticed a man holding a woman up by her neck and punching her in the stomach against a shop shutter.

My friend being drunk ran over and instantly sucker punched the guy to try and rescue the woman, the man hit the floor and instantly jumped back up and went to grab something tucked in his waist as well as charge at my friend, this resulted in him ending up on the worse end of it with there being 4 of us.

While this was happening the woman we were attempting to "rescue" was punching and trying to gouge my friends face as well as shouting stop "I love him"

When we got back to my friends place we all sat in his living room slightly dumbfounded at how stupid and bizarre the whole situation was. I'm just thankful we all learnt this lesson without any of us being seriously injured as we very well could have been.

RIP to these two soldiers, it pains me to hear about someone losing their life over doing something they believe is right all be it very wrong and dangerous in today's society.

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

The drug dealer was an idiot, and a scum bag; I hope he rots in prison for the rest of his life. But even so, the paranoia he exhibited - being worried about "lynchings" - while obviously a fiction promoted by the Obama administration, it nonetheless shows how divided we are as a people. He viewed these two soldiers as implacable enemies; not fellow men who misunderstood a situation, who could be reasoned with; and that much I can understand.

The shooter was white.

[Image: -Joseph-Mills-0000-jpg.jpg]

The white knighting in the comment section of the article is downright revolting. ArtofManliness.com level of sycophantic betatude.

Regarding the above comments about white males, it's not so much that as it is a military thing. Military guys tend to idolize pussy and are quite beta around women. I noticed that when hanging out in San Diego earlier this year, there's a base down there and a huge bar scene. I watched on the patio as hotties were passing by, and each time a military guy was in the company of women they all had the same submissive body language, looking at the floor, letting the women lead the group, ect.

No disrespect meant to soldiers, just a pattern I've noticed.

That being said, fuck this skank for getting 2 men killed. Yeah, that's right I blame her. Don't stick your neck out for the degenerates, ever.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (07-28-2016 03:36 PM)aSimpNamedBrokeback Wrote:  

The shooter was white.

Yes, his picture is included in the article, and right below his picture is his statement about being lynched.

“I’m very sorry about what happened,” Mills said. “I never meant for it to happen like that. I was being lynched by eight people because I was chasing a girl who grabbed drugs off the seat and took off running.”

Lynched. Now that IS cultural appropriation.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Yes. I don't see how they did anything wrong, regardless of the outcome of their actions. There's no genuine reason for a man to be chasing a woman in the first place if it can't be explain it in passing; "she stole my money!" No matter how you paint it, the man was up to no good. That can't be argued.

See, for an individual altruistically invested in the well being of the society this is an appropriate response. There used to be a common understand among men that upholding common civility is a group responsibility. In this situation of a strange man running after a woman, a reaction of protecting the woman is understandably warranted. If this were an attempted rape that they were killed for, would it be white knighting? What about if it was your sister, cousin or mother? What if it still involved drugs, but were your sister etc.? If you're the type to be happy with knowing your mother may be beaten and raped just because you don't like her drug habit, well that's some strong '-pathy' disorder that I can't get through to. More power to you.

Quote:Quote:

Please, spar us military individuals the empty sentiment you don't actually believe nor understand. Your thread title conveys strong evidence that you can't fathom why these men would bother to react to such a situation in this way. This is genuinely offense to me because I see ideas like this conveyed so often by the common folk. Law enforcement, military and fire services wage a war against the wave of barbarity that few understand. Unfortunately, for the sake of notions such as "peace", "justice" and "public safety" alone these men willingly intervene in situations that appear like bullshit up front. Why? If defense services didn't remedy situations with a 'how things should be' approach, then the country would look more like other countries where savagery has taken over such as Somalia and our favorite countries in Europe like Germany.

The cowardice is ever thinking you can have a peaceful and civil society without some good men sacrificing themselves. The truth is that some of those men will also die for less than worthy causes because we don't have omnisciences or perfect understanding of every dangerous situation.

I have said it before and I will say it again-If you see a man beating a woman's ass, and you are not related to her by blood or marriage, stay out of it!

This thieving drug addict bitch earned a straight up ass whooping and was being paid with overtime. In the Deep South chivalry runs deep, so if you see a bitch getting her ass whipped she probably deserved it. These poor soldiers were playing the game with 1950's rules and did not know the rules committee had met multiple times since then and the game had changed radically. Shame, those men of honor died due to a women undeserving of their sacrifice.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Call the police.

Say to them "I've called the police. They're on their way."

Leave or record the event on your phone from a safe distance.

Doing more than that is asking for trouble. And that's not a new thing by the way. Men are genetically conditioned to pick up on instances where they can sweep in and drop some seed in a bitch, and nothing triggers those primal instincts like a good ol' struggle. Never forget why white knights white-knight. We can sugarcoat it in chivalry if we like but that confuses the issue and clouds our reason.

Don't conjure up noble explanations for your dick sensing an opportunity to drop seed in a bitch.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (07-28-2016 09:42 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Don't conjure up noble explanations for your dick sensing an opportunity to drop seed in a bitch.

Damn.. that's sig worthy..

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

Cowardice is as cowardice does. Don't worry guys. One day soon the mgtow philosophy will dominate. There won't be any police to call. Why? Because they wised up after reading a few RVF threads and realize that not only is the risk to reward ratio too high (totally beta shit), but why should they lend help to others for such little reward as police pay and pension? That's pure white knighting if I ever heard it. Society? Pffft. Someone else will do it. Like the illustrious men of RVF said; pass the ball onto others if it doesn't directly benefit yourself.

This place has really become sociopathic toward women like this is the he man woman haters club lately.

Quote: (07-28-2016 09:15 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

I have said it before and I will say it again-If you see a man beating a woman's ass, and you are not related to her by blood or marriage, stay out of it!

This thieving drug addict bitch earned a straight up ass whooping and was being paid with overtime. In the Deep South chivalry runs deep, so if you see a bitch getting her ass whipped she probably deserved it. These poor soldiers were playing the game with 1950's rules and did not know the rules committee had met multiple times since then and the game had changed radically. Shame, those men of honor died due to a women undeserving of their sacrifice.

Correct.

Unless there is some sort of marital, sexual, familial COVENANT that requires action, it is not a man's business to get involved with a woman in distress.

Yes soldiers do pesestalize women and are often massively beta or even omega in relationships. Take a look at the dependapotamous anonymous page on facebook for some exampmes.....also the women who hang out near military bases are frequently trailer trash types.

Before this turns into..service members put pussy on the throne and are beta. Based on a Facebook post.

Less than one percent of the country serves in the military.

The rest/majority of the country is beta.
Almost every dude at the bar is "beta"

Service members are not beta.
Americans are beta..And some of them are also in the military

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (07-28-2016 08:44 PM)TonySandos Wrote:  

Yes. I don't see how they did anything wrong, regardless of the outcome of their actions. There's no genuine reason for a man to be chasing a woman in the first place if it can't be explain it in passing; "she stole my money!" No matter how you paint it, the man was up to no good. That can't be argued.

See, for an individual altruistically invested in the well being of the society this is an appropriate response. There used to be a common understand among men that upholding common civility is a group responsibility. In this situation of a strange man running after a woman, a reaction of protecting the woman is understandably warranted. If this were an attempted rape that they were killed for, would it be white knighting? What about if it was your sister, cousin or mother? What if it still involved drugs, but were your sister etc.? If you're the type to be happy with knowing your mother may be beaten and raped just because you don't like her drug habit, well that's some strong '-pathy' disorder that I can't get through to. More power to you.

Please, spar us military individuals the empty sentiment you don't actually believe nor understand. Your thread title conveys strong evidence that you can't fathom why these men would bother to react to such a situation in this way. This is genuinely offense to me because I see ideas like this conveyed so often by the common folk. Law enforcement, military and fire services wage a war against the wave of barbarity that few understand. Unfortunately, for the sake of notions such as "peace", "justice" and "public safety" alone these men willingly intervene in situations that appear like bullshit up front. Why? If defense services didn't remedy situations with a 'how things should be' approach, then the country would look more like other countries where savagery has taken over such as Somalia and our favorite countries in Europe like Germany.

The cowardice is ever thinking you can have a peaceful and civil society without some good men sacrificing themselves. The truth is that some of those men will also die for less than worthy causes because we don't have omnisciences or perfect understanding of every dangerous situation.

These guys weren't on duty and were at the bar to have a good time.
They shouldn't have risked their lives for a drug addict woman.

If it was my sister, mother etc I would jump in to protect, but this was a random person they were trying to save by getting too close to a armed thug.

The article doesn't show much detail but he is trying to make out a "self defense" claim by saying he thought he would be "lynched". If he was carrying a gun legally and thought his life was in danger, that would be an argument for self defense.

Rico... Sauve....

Quote: (07-29-2016 01:03 AM)TonySandos Wrote:  

Cowardice is as cowardice does. Don't worry guys. One day soon the mgtow philosophy will dominate. There won't be any police to call. Why? Because they wised up after reading a few RVF threads and realize that not only is the risk to reward ratio too high (totally beta shit), but why should they lend help to others for such little reward as police pay and pension? That's pure white knighting if I ever heard it. Society? Pffft. Someone else will do it. Like the illustrious men of RVF said; pass the ball onto others if it doesn't directly benefit yourself.

This place has really become sociopathic toward women like this is the he man woman haters club lately.

If I see a woman pushing a pram getting attacked by a homeless man then, yeah, I'm going to step in. If I see a weirdo stalking a woman in a secluded area after dark I might trail him until he gives up and heads in a different direction.

If I have no real sense of the dynamic involved, no real sense of whether I'm going to get seriously hurt intervening and no real sense if I'm going to get charged with a crime and sued in this "society" you speak of, then I'm going to defer to my responsibility to protect and provide for my wife and kids, not snuff our future prospects bailing out someone who wont remember my name 12 hours later.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (07-28-2016 03:36 PM)aSimpNamedBrokeback Wrote:  

The shooter was white.

And he's worried about getting lynched?

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Idiocracy, man. Idiocracy. People are so stupid they don't even know the script they're supposed to follow

Quote: (07-28-2016 08:44 PM)TonySandos Wrote:  

What if it still involved drugs, but were your sister etc.? If you're the type to be happy with knowing your mother may be beaten and raped just because you don't like her drug habit, well that's some strong '-pathy' disorder that I can't get through to. More power to you.

How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, Nor stand in the path of sinners, Nor sit in the seat of scoffers!
Psalm 1:1

One lesson that can be applied here is when in the presence of women always have your belongings secure. Keys, phone, drugs, whatever. I have been ahem in the presence of some questionable females and if I had left anything laying around it would have been surely swiped. It is what women do. They are part racoon in their habits. Grab and run.

Don't be so quick to jump on the "nobody knows what they're talking about" thread. I'm the only PH recipient that I know of on the forum so I think I'm entitled to speak somewhat critically about the military.

Again we use the term "White Knighting" as a pejorative but there's two sides to that coin. Although most enlisted are generally good guys that doesn't mean they're all smart.

Also thing about demographics. Most mil towns are small towns with a TON of single, horny, aggressive guys. Couple that with all the time away from home, and a competitive atmosphere that fuels inferiority complexes(which a lot have to begin with....they join to prove themselves) and all the elements are in place for a massive amount of thirst.

Couple that thirst with scrappiness and some altruistic tendencies and a lot of servicemen are looking ton fight for a woman. Hell I had one that wanted to beat up a civilian buddy of mine for making a dick joke. He left when confronted by me and another guy, then came back with four others....who all were scared to swing.

I suspect the only reason that didnt get ugly was because of the support shirt I was wearing for a nationally known group of "Harley Enthusiasts" might have had something to do eith that.

Quote: (07-29-2016 09:53 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Quote: (07-29-2016 01:03 AM)TonySandos Wrote:  

If I see a woman pushing a pram getting attacked by a homeless man then, yeah, I'm going to step in. If I see a weirdo stalking a woman in a secluded area after dark I might trail him until he gives up and heads in a different direction.

If I have no real sense of the dynamic involved, no real sense of whether I'm going to get seriously hurt intervening and no real sense if I'm going to get charged with a crime and sued in this "society" you speak of, then I'm going to defer to my responsibility to protect and provide for my wife and kids, not snuff our future prospects bailing out someone who wont remember my name 12 hours later.

You have a lot on the line like me and I respect that.

The issue I take with this discussion is conveying the idea of never helping strangers, man or woman, ever. We all care about our family, but where not around them at all times. I don't like to think that their well being is solely up to them because they're not related to anyone around at the time. A healthy society does try to protect its more vulnerable.

Yes, this situation is grey and questionable, but that doesn't call for extrapolating sweeping speculation of white knighting anytime the perso being attacked is a woman as some here have said.

The OP said;

"These guys weren't on duty and were at the bar to have a good time.
They shouldn't have risked their lives for a drug addict woman.

If it was my sister, mother etc I would jump in to protect, but this was a random person they were trying to save by getting too close to a armed thug."

Being on the clock isn't excusable. Soldiers are told they're always on the clock as the job isn't hourly. Who's to say anyone would jump in to protect them either? More situations than less can be interpreted as your female relative deserving what's coming to her going off this dynamic.

Just look at the known facts. Two people see one person being chased. That's all they knew. The toss up of this situation is that it's a 50/50 chance of the person bringing it on themselves or someone being victimized by a stronger aggressor. The decision to intervene is really up to them, but chalking it up as white knighting is ignorant.

Quote: (07-29-2016 03:19 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Yes soldiers do pesestalize women and are often massively beta or even omega in relationships. Take a look at the dependapotamous anonymous page on facebook for some exampmes.....also the women who hang out near military bases are frequently trailer trash types.

Dependapotamous!

[Image: http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2...o-roar.gif]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung