rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best US big city for dating/gaming other than NY?

I already have heard NY is the best for dating/gaming in the US. Based on what the limited info I've gathered so far, the cities ranked by ease of dating/gaming goes something like this?

1. NY
2. Chicago, Boston, Atlanta?
3. Philadelphia, Dallas
4. Austin, Houston, Phoenix
5. Denver, Seattle, San Diego, LA
6. Bay Area

Would you guys agree that Chicago, Boston, and Atlanta are the next best cities after NY? If so, which of those do you think is better? What other major cities am I missing that should be close to the 2nd-best city after NY?

EDIT: I am interested in cities that have at least some tech jobs too. So that rules out most Midwest cities.

Quote: (07-25-2016 12:53 PM)kongzi Wrote:  

I already have heard NY is the best for dating/gaming in the US. Based on what the limited info I've gathered so far, the cities ranked by ease of dating/gaming goes something like this?

1. NY
3. Philadelphia, Dallas
6. Bay Area

Would you guys agree that Chicago, Boston, and Atlanta are the next best cities after NY? If so, which of those do you think is better? What other major cities am I missing that should be close to the 2nd-best city after NY?

you would be surprised by the quality and availability of girls from the Midwest.

Quote: (07-25-2016 01:00 PM)Pokerbaby Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2016 12:53 PM)kongzi Wrote:  

1. NY
3. Philadelphia, Dallas
6. Bay Area

you would be surprised by the quality and availability of girls from the Midwest.

After NYC, I like Miami and Chicago. Chicago doesn't have the quality that NYC does, but the women have better personalities.

Yeah...Those Nordic-type blondes from Wisconsin/Minnesota.

A lot of Northeastern/New England girls tend to have terrible personalities.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I also enjoyed Chicago.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Would add Las Vegas and San Juan.

Wow, I wasn't getting any luck when I was in Boston. The girls there are stuck up!I was getting alot of the same shit the one day I was in New York.

Las Vegas is up there. I live in Atlanta and Atlanta is easy pickings as well.

Quote: (07-25-2016 06:55 PM)NewDayNewFace Wrote:  

Wow, I wasn't getting any luck when I was in Boston. The girls there are stuck up!I was getting alot of the same shit the one day I was in New York.

Las Vegas is up there. I live in Atlanta and Atlanta is easy pickings as well.

was gonna say Las Vegas is a great place for ONS and dating if you actually live there. There are some quality women that live in various parts of town.

I've been in Vegas for 5 years

^^ Yea, I went Memorial Day. Was there 4 days and got like 5 bangs. Plan on going back Labor Day.

Is it me or all the blue states for the most part the most difficult states to pull? At least from what I here from the manosphere.

Growth Over Everything Else.

For tech jobs plus bishes

Vegas (mini tech hub, and you have to count all the tourists who come to "get away")
Austin (UT is in town, Texas State is nearby, so is UTSA and A&M)

To some extent:
Dallas & Houston (dallas is more diversified where as Houston is O&G and Healthcare startups....some aerospace/gubbmint as well due to NASA)
MIA (hot latina bish capital of the world, not sure about the tech jobs)

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I've never been to Vegas but when I do I'll make sure to go when some RVF guys are there. I want my first time to be memorable

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Nobody mentioned LA , it must be tough to run game there I suppose ?

Being from New York, I loved Chicago. If I went back, I would have had fun gaming there. Their attitudes are better IMO.

Miami without doubt

My blog: Wolfsout

Miami, Minneapolis, Chicago are all great to me. Would definitely put them ahead of Seattle, Phoenix, Boston, Philadelphia, Bay Area, Denver and perhaps more.

Americans are dreamers too

Quality in Chicago is leaps and bounds better than most American cities. The girls are social, quick to text and quick to date. Maybe less exotic and worldly than NYC/Miami/LA, but definitely as pretty and more open to meeting up.

Definitely not Wauchula, Florida

"Healthy Weight, 17.6%" scores the fattest in the survey.

http://www.governing.com/gov-data/obesit...-data.html

I just landed a job that allows me to work remotely in the US. Sounds like the consensus is Chicago, Miami, and Las Vegas are the best places in the US, other than NY.

Vegas sounds appealing, but I just find day gaming alot more comfortable than night gaming, in part because I often don't have any wings. Is Vegas good if you're more of a day gamer?

Quote: (07-28-2016 05:19 AM)Vaun Wrote:  

Quality in Chicago is leaps and bounds better than most American cities. The girls are social, quick to text and quick to date. Maybe less exotic and worldly than NYC/Miami/LA, but definitely as pretty and more open to meeting up.
Agree. Have to put Chicago right under NYC.

Chicago is legit. Night life is popping on the weekends, and it's pretty easy to snag dates. Not as diverse as NYC, but it's a big city so you'll find some exotic broads here and there.

NYC
Chicago
Miami

Big drop-off after that. Vegas is terrible for daygame, outside of Saturdays at the Fashion Show mall. Nightgame is legit but expect for about 1/3 of the women you approach in Vegas to be prostitution whores.

FULL DISCLAIMER: I have yet to go to the ATL, and the logistics are not so great, but I’ve gotten nothing but positive intel regarding the game out there.

Boston is at the bottom of the list. Horrible women. Bay Area is next worse.

Its much easier to day game where you live than think about day gaming in places you don't live.

Dallas isn't part of the best. It's a very tough dating/mating environment.