rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Standing firm in the face of girl demands

I gave in to a girl's demands last night.

First, I've been banging this girl. Last night, we were out and I finally indulged her whining about going dancing at a club she likes. I had never been to this place as it has a rep for being ghetto. The club itself was lame as expected, but I was pleasantly surprised by the talent inside though I could only survey with this girl clinging to me.

On prior dates, I had made it clear to her that dancing doesn't interest me, but she wouldn't leave it alone. She kept bringing it up.

She tried to manipulate me into going saying if I was "boring", because I didn't want to go. I'm sure it's a common tactic we all face.

Thinking about this a day later I'm realizing I handled this poorly.

What's the best way to deal with this shit?

If a girl called me boring, in an attempt to guilt me into doing something, I'd respond hard without any humor...

"If I'm boring then why are you still here? You're free to leave at any time. The door is right there."

Don't take any girl's shit. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. If you don't want to go to the club then don't. The moment you start doing things you don't want in order to please a woman, you're already losing her.

Roosh has a strong point. But what about compromise? It can't always be one way, there is some give and take to some degree, no?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

As you get older you have to learn to deal with this more and more. They actually just want to spend time with you or show you off a bit, so try cut them some slack. Im mid thirties now, but I have a rule where I only fuck anything over 27 if it looks like its under 27. Now the problem with younger chicks is that they almost always want to go out clubbing or hit up bars. I want to wake up at 6 so I can play golf before I drink 20 rum and cokes with my boys.

Even though I am social and I am happy to go to a decent lounge bar or even a bar for a few drinks, getting me into a club is not going to happen unless I am with a large group of people, I have intentions of going Escobar beforehand or I am already hammered.

I have a few standard responses these days if I dont feel like it, always said in good humor.

"Im over that shit. Go have fun and see how many drinks you can get out of all the cute boys there. You need someone closer to your own age anyway, maybe you find the one"

"If your friends thought you were my sugar baby I might have to contend with their drunken booty calls too. Keep me locked away instead"

"The game is on. Im not moving unless there is a natural disaster of some sort and the power is knocked out."

"I told you. Its ballroom dancing or nothing. Im an artist, not some barbarian"

If they get shitty about it, then a simple "I got shit to do tomorrow" comes before a "theres the door" if she throws her toys out the cot.

Like I say though, they are nagging you most of the time because they actually do want you with them. Its not always a shit test, but it is a common one.

Harry's responses is for when a girl asks you to go clubbing. Humor there is fine.

But when a girl starts insulting you, no more humor. You need to assert yourself then.

I use essentially Roosh's approach when a girl really pisses me off. But I have a softer prescription when I want to put the girl in her place, but don't want to break the mood that drastically. It's basically the difference between a growl and an actual snap with my teeth.

I insult her back with a slightly annoyed, but not pissed-off tone.

Example:

Girl: "God, you're so boring."

Tuthmosis: "Shit, I'd rather be boring than lame and ordinary. You want to go to a club on a weekend like ten million other people? So cool."

I also have a default, I-have-nothing-else-say-line that works miracles every time.

I.

Girl: "You're just boring."

Tuthmosis: "You're full of shit."

II.

Girl: "I can't make it on Tuesday."

III.

Girl: "I can't have sex with you."

To me, YFS comes the closest you can to a magic incantation. If you master different deliveries you can use it in a million different situations. YFS Game is a cornerstone of my overall game portfolio.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I like Tuth's approach. Thinking back it has worked well for me in the past too, I'll have to move it into my rotation.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (07-31-2011 09:29 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Harry's responses is for when a girl asks you to go clubbing. Humor there is fine.

But when a girl starts insulting you, no more humor. You need to assert yourself then.

At the time, my gut instinct was anger. But I didn't fire back with strong words, I just sort of chilled the air between us. That's how I normally react to people who insult me, I go cold on them. I realize it's healthier to just nip it in the bud like Roosh advises, something I need to work on.

We left the club after an hour and I felt like cutting the night short. But she had paid for a hotel room, so I went along even though I was pissed. I got my revenge in bed. I fucked her like an animal and nutted doggystyle. After that, she wanted to ride me because that's her orgasm position. But, being annoyed with her and tired, I just rolled over and went to sleep.

Tuth: stolen

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Your wasting your energy arguing with girls. They are talking shit to you because they want you to talk shit back to them. Ever wonder why girls eat up soap opera drama TV shows and movies? This is how they make themselves feel important. Guys want to feel important, they become CEO of a company or climb Mount Everest. Girls cry and act like big babies.

Every time a girl insults me she loses a point. The number of points a girl has is proportionate to how far I will go out of my way to do something for her. A lost point can never be earned back. Once she's used up all of her points I will never see her again. 3/4th of the way, no more bars/clubs/parties/nightlife. About halfway I won't even take her out on any more dates.

Its a good idea not to hang out with a girls friends or family or go with her to places/events she wants to go to. Ironically, these type of things actually seem to be what trigger the very drama they can't seem to get enough of. This isn't a game of fair trade. The more you go out of the way for her, the more demanding she will become of you.

So much butthurt in these answers. Amused mastery is the way to go. Agree and amplify.

Quote: (07-31-2011 03:39 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Ditto that.

Quote: (08-02-2011 05:41 PM)boxwino Wrote:  

Ditto that.
Boxwino, whats the dealio with that avatar?

One time I took one of my ex's skydiving in response to her saying I was boring and not exciting. Man I was needy...

More evidence that shows why fuck buddies or FWB's are more trouble than their pussy is worth. Go find a new girl man, seriously stop with this fuck buddy bullshit because you are afraid to go hunt for new pussy in fear of a dry-spell. It's weak!

Mixx

Quote: (08-02-2011 05:51 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Ditto that.

He's on some batty man promo ahahahahahhahaha

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (08-02-2011 05:51 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Ditto that.

I might get this for a while. Info on avatar:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5620-p...l#pid77979