rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any idea what shadow agency this FBI guy is speaking of?

https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm

Special programs and groups like SOG are not agencies. So unless he is using the wrong word to describe he is just merely trying to avoid putting pressure on an actual agency. Essentially trying hard not to throw them under the bus publicly.

My guess is the State Department. If we are talking about an actual agency.

Edit: my second best guess is probably the CIA. Now that I think about it they limit the number of need to know people in almost everything they do.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Make a dartboard of the alphabet agencies and throw your dart, those are your chances of figuring out which agency it is. It could be:

CIA, DIA, NSA, NRO, FBI, or a myriad other ones that you've never heard of; take your pick. A lot of them operate at the level of Special Access Program (SAP) or Special Compartmentalized Information (SCI). Many of them operate programs of various classifications.

From what I understand, the level of classification go:

UNCLASSIFIED (U) <-- this is does not necessarily mean it's cleared for public
UNCLASSIFIED//For Official Use Only (U//FOUO) <-- CAN'T be distributed to public
CONFIDENTIAL
SECRET <-- Can be shared with certain allied nations on a need to know basis
SECRET//NOFORN <-- US citizens on a need to know basis only
SECRET//ACCM <-- Secret level, but need to know, read-in to the program only
TOP SECRET
TS//NOFORN <-- No foreign nationals (even TS holders) are allowed to access the info.
TS//SCI <-- Must be "read in" to the program
TS//SCI w/ lifestyle poly: <-- requires lifestyle (drugs/sexuality/risk) polygraph
TS//SCI w/ counterintel poly: <-- requires polygraph on counterintelligence risk
TS//SAP <-- requires read in, can only work on task at a special site where everyone must pass through multiple security channels before being given access. (Special Access Program).

No guarantees that the above is 100% accurate or covers them all. Spilling anything above U//FOUO is generally considered grounds for termination and revocation of a security clearance. Anything above that may be considered grounds for felony indictment.

INR