rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teen uses brass knuckles to brutally sucker punch 12 year old boy

Quote:Quote:

CONWAY, Ark. - The video is disturbing. A 16-year-old boy flashes two middle fingers to the camera. On one hand, he's wearing brass knuckles. Then, he winds up and delivers a devastating punch to a victim with his back turned.

When the victim is on the ground, the suspect delivers three more blows to the head.

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news/loca...2-year-old

Video http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=70b_1467206143

This thread may not end well.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that this kid was probably raised by a single mom.

Edit: Just read the article and no mention of a father, only a mother. I hope this little fucker gets the maximum possible sentence (20 years) and his mom should too for his own sake, because if he doesn't he'll be dead before he's 25.

videos like this make it easy to be racist

“Such a brute should underneath all his braggart tricks, his viciousness, his vileness, be a coward. But I am convinced that he was not. Because even cowardice requires a certain degree of sensitivity, and a certain value for life.”
― Warren Eyster, The Goblins of Eros

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

The little bastard should be getting charged with a felony for the brass knuckles. I think those things are illegal just about everywhere. I like how they said the kid should make a full recovery despite him suffering broken teeth. Somehow I doubt anyone will pay to fix his teeth.

He's not a very big person. He's also mixed. He'll be getting raped by everyone in prison.

Quote: (06-30-2016 08:37 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Somehow I doubt anyone will pay to fix his teeth.

This is in Arkansas. Those teeth were gonna be gone eventually, one way or another.

Aloha!

You got to love how the supposed "mother" said how she "didn't know why he did it" and how "he's not a bad kid at all, he's as sweet as can be."

This mother is delusional, if it is indeed his mother. The way the report identified her made it seem sketchy.

He previously spent a year and a half at a juvenile detention center for fighting. The report said the boy hit the kid on the skateboard for "running his mouth."

It was also said he uploaded the video online. This kid is seven shades of stupid.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

This is absolutely sad. I live in Arkansas (unfortunately) and this is more than likely a kid from a single parent home and both parents are probably deviants who never gave this kid the opportunity to be more than this. This is a straight bitch move to not give the other kid the opportunity for a fair one, but these boys have testosterone, but think like women. It makes me sad for our kids that little assholes like this are out here fucking up when his parents are the real culprit.

What it reminded me of:

Both degenerate scum.

Quote: (06-30-2016 09:28 PM)KidA Wrote:  

What it reminded me of:

Both degenerate scum.

Sorry for thread derailment...

What the hell was that video???

That was a clear video shot of a news camera. Funny how you'd never see that on the actual news. They deleted that one.

And was that the Manila police showing up to help that guy?

Aloha!

Another race bait thread huh Jiop? This is like what, your fifth one?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Quote: (06-30-2016 10:24 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  

Another race bait thread huh Jiop? This is like what, your fifth one?

So far, Jiop has six posts to his record and has started the following race threads.

White privilege gives birth to racism, says Sihle Zikalala

Chris Sacca Thinks Twitter is Way Too White, and It's Costing Him Money

Black students blame America for black girl who attacked white guy with dreadlocks

In conclusion, I think Jiop is here to improve his game, bond with other like-minded men, sleep with more women and get helpful travel advice so that he can enjoy travelling the world.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Ignoring the racial undertones... 'cause it actually doesn't matter in this case...

Who the fuck turns their back to someone when shit could go south? You know the first word in "sucker punch"? It's sucker. As in you are one if you turn your back when shit's real.

Quote: (07-01-2016 12:26 AM)Peregrine Wrote:  

Who the fuck turns their back to someone when shit could go south? You know the first word in "sucker punch"? It's sucker. As in you are one if you turn your back when shit's real.

A twelve year old. He probably just learned that lesson right there.

Aloha!

Quote: (07-01-2016 12:31 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

Your signature is usually funny, but it was more so in this case.

Quote: (07-01-2016 12:31 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

A lot young people are taught to walk away from potential fights. In theory it's a good practice but people also need to be taught when to keep vigilant and be ready to throw down if and when necessary.

As for the video:

The 16 year old is a world class piece of shit. Sucker punch with brass? On a fucking 12 year old?!

The article says the kid: "suffered a "bruised right eye, cut on his neck and broken teeth."

He is damn lucky that's all it was. That could have ended with a broken jaw, broken eye socket, brain damage, and even death VERY easily.

I expect Obama's Justice Department to declare this a hate crime and for the media to talk non-stop about the "Black on White" crime epidemic for several weeks.

Oh wait... I live in the Obama twilight zone where neither the politicians nor the media acknowledges that "Black on White" crimes exist. Fuck that idea I guess.

Take him into a room with a floor that slopes to a drain and one bullet.

We've got enough people in the world, and enough useless flesh filling the prisons. If you get caught on camera doing something like this, you're out. And before you say anything, I don't care if he's 16. Anyone who does something like this isn't likely to rehabilitate. Waste of resources. End it.

^ The irony of that, coming from someone with a black panther as their avatar is comedy gold. Unintended, I'm sure.

The Black Knight is right. The kid was lucky he didn't end up in a wheelchair for life. I didn't watch the video (don't need to spike my BP for no reason) but one of the stills made it clear that this little punk doesn't know how to punch for shit.

Small blessings.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I don't see anything racial about this attack. He found a victim and that victim was a white boy.

Completely fucked up to sucker punch a random kid with a weapon like that.

He should be tried as an adult given that this was clearly intentional. Fuck.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (06-30-2016 09:04 PM)Remington Wrote:  

You got to love how the supposed "mother" said how she "didn't know why he did it" and how "he's not a bad kid at all, he's as sweet as can be."

This mother is delusional, if it is indeed his mother. The way the report identified her made it seem sketchy.

He previously spent a year and a half at a juvenile detention center for fighting. The report said the boy hit the kid on the skateboard for "running his mouth."

It was also said he uploaded the video online. This kid is seven shades of stupid.

He was a good boy, he did not do anything.

I think 20 years is too harsh; the kid was injured but not severely, and people can do just as much damage with their bare fists or legs as was done to this kid. It was most likely the use of an illegal weapon (knuckles) that jacked up this sentence so much.

I'd give him some time in the cooler followed by a long probation and if he does something like this, throw the book at him.

This can't be real, single mothers are quite capable of raising their sons, right? Right?

[Image: wrong.gif]

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Quote: (07-01-2016 05:17 AM)Mr. D Wrote:  

This can't be real, single mothers are quite capable of raising their sons, right? Right?

[Image: wrong.gif]
He'd probably have been less violent if he had a dad around; most likely he's insecure about having no dad and trying to over-compensate by acting like such as punk-ass-bitch.

Quote: (07-01-2016 01:21 AM)Eirykr Wrote:  

Take him into a room with a floor that slopes to a drain and one bullet.

We've got enough people in the world, and enough useless flesh filling the prisons. If you get caught on camera doing something like this, you're out. And before you say anything, I don't care if he's 16. Anyone who does something like this isn't likely to rehabilitate. Waste of resources. End it.

I agree with this kind of thinking. Living in China now for more than a decade, its so safe even though the density of people is so high. I never worry about my safety, ever, no matter how drunk I got as a younger guy.

For some perspective even drunk driving in China - driving after one beer - minimum is 30 days in jail and loss of license for several years. Bank robbing gets execution. Result is only petty crime like stolen bicycles.