rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boy Comments on Brownies (the food) in School; Cops Called in for 'Racism'

Political correctness gone insane. We're now officially in the Soviet Union circa 1975. Here is what happened:

1). A 9-year-old New Jersey boy saw a plate of brownies and commented on them.

2). Someone took his comment to be racial. It wasn't. It was about the food.

3). The police were called in, he was interrogated and Philly.com reports that "the incident had been referred to the New Jersey Division of Child Protection and Permanency."

4). You can talk about Bengazi or Orlando all you like, but this incident -- and ones like it -- will be what gets Donald Trump elected. We need a cultural sea change and we need it fast. I wonder if this will start to affect the polls. Sometimes it's trivial things that throw entire elections.

This story has made it onto countless news outlets, but Robby Soave at Reason.com has the best account of it. It's also trending on Facebook and people are making comments like "I give up!"

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Political correctness in its maximum expression.

[Image: racist-al-sharpton-23922.jpg]

I remember me and a friend were harassing this kid back in high school (he was being a prick to begin with), and I think I quoted something from Silence of the Lambs. It got back to the teacher and because the kid was half black or something she had a chat with us fearing it was some kind of race thing about skinning black people. Didn't go any further mainly because when she brought it up we were clearly utterly confused given that the kid's race had nothing to do with anything in the first place.

I fear how they'd react these days, given all the race baiting crap in the last decade.

Wow. It seems like every time you lull yourself into the sense that this bullshit might be subsiding the reality fairy comes and kicks you straight in the nuts.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

#snacklivesmatter.

I don't know what's worse: The fact that the school called the cops and couldn't handle the innocuous comment on their own. Or that the cops, after hearing what the issue was actually took the time to go to the school and talk to the boy.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

damn racist. How could a 9 year old have such autonomy? Since such thought crimes are thought of as insane by the parent and wont spank him the full weight of the government will. [Image: tard.gif]

Seriously, it seems the book 1984 was a how-to manual.

Quote: (06-30-2016 07:04 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

#snacklivesmatter.

I don't know what's worse: The fact that the school called the cops and couldn't handle the innocuous comment on their own. Or that the cops, after hearing what the issue was actually took the time to go to the school and talk to the boy.

And the fact that they referred them to Child Protection and they have to investigate.

Quote: (06-30-2016 05:10 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

You can talk about Bengazi or Orlando all you like, but this incident -- and ones like it -- will be what gets Donald Trump elected. We need a cultural sea change and we need it fast. I wonder if this will start to affect the polls. Sometimes it's trivial things that throw entire elections.

It should be, but why isn't his campaign all over it? They just hired a social media guy who is supposed to be good and a rapid response team. Trump should have tweeted about this already. It's a tailor-made issue for him -- a completely insane example of Year Zero "political correctness" gone amok victimizing a 9 year old kid -- and it's getting a lot of play in the Philly market which has some of the most precious votes in the entire country: suburban whites that could make or break his chances of winning PA. If there is nothing from his campaign about it by this evening, they're dropping the ball.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

One might have guessed that a comment about the Brownies would be sexist, not racist. "When does a Cub Scout become a Boy Scout? When he eats his first Brownie."

But let's suppose for a minute that this young kid did, in fact, make some comment about a plate of brownies with "racial intent." What exactly is the crime here? Beyond thoughtcrime what criminal offense has been committed? And is it a misdemeanor or a felony?

Quote: (06-30-2016 07:20 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

You can talk about Bengazi or Orlando all you like, but this incident -- and ones like it -- will be what gets Donald Trump elected. We need a cultural sea change and we need it fast. I wonder if this will start to affect the polls. Sometimes it's trivial things that throw entire elections.

It should be, but why isn't his campaign all over it? They just hired a social media guy who is supposed to be good and a rapid response team. Trump should have tweeted about this already. It's a tailor-made issue for him -- a completely insane example of Year Zero "political correctness" gone amok victimizing a 9 year old kid -- and it's getting a lot of play in the Philly market which has some of the most precious votes in the entire country: suburban whites that could make or break his chances of winning PA. If there is nothing from his campaign about it by this evening, they're dropping the ball.

I think we've been giving Trump too much credit for being such a great political genius.

His main skill is that he doesn't care what people think of him. That takes him a long way. But tactical skills don't seem anything above normal politician, which means they are quite low.

How can a group of guys on an internet forum still seem to have a better grasp of things he should do?

Parents need to start suing these school boards, either individually in cases like these or as part of a class action for creating a hostile learning environment.

Set up five years of appointments with a cheap psychiatrist but tell them "unless we can win damages from the school board we'll have to cancel these" so the shrink knows the score. Coach your kid to feign symptoms of panic attacks. Sue. Put your psychiatrist on the stand. They will paint a vivid picture of the child's trauma.

Win.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Yet when that clock boy was called out for making something that looked like a bomb ( obviously trolling) the president steps in and invites him to the White House.

Double standard for whites versus minorities.

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (06-30-2016 07:24 PM)ball dont lie Wrote:  

I think we've been giving Trump too much credit for being such a great political genius.

His main skill is that he doesn't care what people think of him. That takes him a long way. But tactical skills don't seem anything above normal politician, which means they are quite low.

How can a group of guys on an internet forum still seem to have a better grasp of things he should do?

He's allegedly screening Chris Christie for VP pick (a large mistake all around - almost too large to believe). This incident would be bad conservative press for Chris Christie. In fact, if Christie is smart he's skinning some cops behind the scenes, and anyone else he can for this.

There's something worse at work here than just that the police were called. This is a thin step away from saying parents have no right to raise their own children if they're caught saying or doing politically incorrect things. Thought crime is here.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Jesus Christ.

Also news flash, kids say racist stuff all the time. I tried out swear words with friends. I tried out racial slurs. I tried any number of offensive things.

Adults at school should be adults and not involve cops over kids

Isn't the person who reported him the one who is racist?
They hear him talking about brownies, and think he is talking about black people?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Did you ever see this New Jersey cop on the show COPS?

He was ready to shoot!

I wonder if that's who they sent to rough up the brownie kid?

Aloha!

Racism, racism, racism. Race-racity-race-race-race. I see racism everywhere.

[Image: 038267E0000005DC-3373430-Why_do_crackers...536160.jpg]
[Image: Macaulay_Culkin_0.jpg]

Quote: (06-30-2016 07:07 PM)ivansirko Wrote:  

Quote: (06-30-2016 07:04 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

#snacklivesmatter.

And the fact that they referred them to Child Protection and they have to investigate.

That.

My family has had some experience with this issue firsthand. Suffice it to say that these organizations are something you need to know about if you have children or are considering it. Child protection services is frequently used as a weapon by society's weasely types, especially women. In the past it used to be your gossipy, conniving church wives who were snitching on everyone to child services but now that the nature of virtue signaling has changed it's more SJW-ish. Of course the school systems tend to attract these weirdos in droves so you need to be extremely careful with them.

The cops tend to know most of these cases are BS; child protective services on the other hand usually employs the lowest common denominator. They're a big employer for gender studies and women's studies major.

Politically incorrect but true:If you are white be extra careful. These agencies are frequently stacked with bottomfeeder minority females who are useless, know it, and blame "the white man". This is especially true in the deep south, and you need to know that simply by being white most of these types will be out to get you by default.

There's not much you can do to prepare. Teach your children to be extremely guarded if they're in the school. Having some pre-existing connections helps. Being a part of organizations like the Home School Legal Defense Association gives you a "lifeline" to call and get legal support if there's a problem, and utilize local homeschooling networks to find doctors and other professionals who have a reputation of being supportive of parents and who aren't weasels.

I stress networking again. If you're a "redpill" parent I highly recommend being connected to local homeschool groups even if you don't. The families involved will generally be either redpill oriented or follow the old, religious, patriarchical family model and face the same issues we do trying to work against modern society.[/b]

^ The hell I would ever send my kids to a public school in a progressive district.

The hell I would even live in a progressive district.

You don't need to. In my family's case they got called on us by a doctor, because my father (also a doctor) disagreed with the recommended treatment. In other cases it's been neighbors who see a kid playing unattended in a back yard, educational officials who dislike homeschoolers, etc.

It can literally be anyone. In any country that has that WASP psychology, snitching on other people is common. You don't need to go to the school systems to get snitched on.

Quote: (07-01-2016 03:51 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

^ The hell I would ever send my kids to a public school in a progressive district.

The hell I would even live in a progressive district.

Agreed. I went to school in a progressive district. How I managed to survive, I'll never know.

Trumps biggest problem right now it racist label. People already know he is against political correctness. He was wise not to touch this.

Who calls blacks 'brownies' anyway?