rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Antibiotic resistance and human activity

Recent cases (such as below) of resistant gonorrhea, as examples of STDs gone wild with fewer and fewer treatment options, are starting to show that the window of "another good/bad run" or more frankly, promiscuity without a price --- is starting to close.

Soon there will be a reversion to the big price that people used to pay for not being healthy, smart or chaste. It will happen slowly but surely, but likely will happen in our lifetime if other cures are not found. There will be many societal ramifications of this, which I'm sure you all can surmise.

http://medicalxpress.com/news/2016-06-uk...sists.html

Beyond just STD/STIs, intestinal and other systemic bugs also have been growing increasingly resistant with strains that are going to be extremely detrimental to large human populations, to say the least.

Odds are that little by little, you'll be hearing more about this. Be careful out there.

Odds are these diseases are pushed by the gays and bisexuals through their sexual deviancy. There is no way in hell an average gay/bisexual man in a western country can fuck upwards of 400+ men (conservative number) and not have repercussions.

Read about fecal transplants. Apparently that's gonna be the new way to fight the resistant bacteria.

Aloha!

This is evolution in action for the bacteria. They have short timespan for a generation to produce a population of organisms that are resistance to common antibiotics we use today. This arm of race between mankind and bacteria for the past couple of decades is a losing one for mankind. You can blame overuse of antibiotics by farmers, doctors, or uninformed people at the doctors office as for antibiotics for the viral infection.

This is common problem that many in medicine are seeing. Handful of cases at the moment. Soon or later, I'm going to get the CDC bulletin warning about the epidemic of multi-drug resistant gonorrhea becoming the norm. Unless sex practice change or body count rising to point the public notice, don't expect any change in the situation anytime soon. Use protection, gents.

Things will get really bad once they come release male birth control.
So many guys will go bareback and not give a fuck.

Also it's highly advisable that you get yourself checked asap and get treated before they stop giving out treatment antibiotics at STD/STI clinics. Then go out of your way to protect yourself because these std's will cause you complications if you ever decide to have children.

STD's?

You'll be looking at a return to early 1900's life spans. It's that bad. All modern surgery procedures rely on having antibiotics capable of resisting the associated infections. If antibiotics become useless then surgery will become a life and death flip of the coin.

Literally every instance of "elective surgery" will disappear overnight. Bad knee? You will have it forever. Carpal tunnel? Yours forever. Every stick of the needle and cut of the scalpel will be treated with the understanding that it could cost the life of the patient.

STDs will be the least of our worries.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Dude, so many girls don't give a fuck if you fuck them bareback or not, its disturbing. I use a condom, WHENEVER possible. But there are times when I don't have one and I'm fucked. Yeah, we are screwed from a microbiology standpoint. The problem is that bacteria are increasingly resistant. The most dangerous is E. Coli, in your gut its totally normal. BUT, if you get it into your urinary tract or some shit, you're fucking dead. Especially if you get a superbug strain. People need to take the antibiotics that are given to them. This is how this shit starts. You don't take your full antibiotic regimen and your natural killer cells along with your T cells get tricked, thus, creating a super bug. It's a very basic microbiology principle.

The good thing is that it's difficult for bacteria and viruses to spread. You need a host - transmission - host.

Quote: (06-28-2016 04:14 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Odds are these diseases are pushed by the gays and bisexuals through their sexual deviancy. There is no way in hell an average gay/bisexual man in a western country can fuck upwards of 400+ men (conservative number) and not have repercussions.

Yes, probably true. Almost all new HIV infections are from gay men.

The end of days apocalypse that is most likely and gets the least attention is the biological one.

Virus or bacteria is gunna get us.

Quote: (06-29-2016 02:36 AM)Gpx90210 Wrote:  

Dude, so many girls don't give a fuck if you fuck them bareback or not, its disturbing. I use a condom, WHENEVER possible. But there are times when I don't have one and I'm fucked. Yeah, we are screwed from a microbiology standpoint. The problem is that bacteria are increasingly resistant. The most dangerous is E. Coli, in your gut its totally normal. BUT, if you get it into your urinary tract or some shit, you're fucking dead. Especially if you get a superbug strain. People need to take the antibiotics that are given to them. This is how this shit starts. You don't take your full antibiotic regimen and your natural killer cells along with your T cells get tricked, thus, creating a super bug. It's a very basic microbiology principle.

The good thing is that it's difficult for bacteria and viruses to spread. You need a host - transmission - host.

E. Coli, MRSA, Neisseria gonorrhoeae etc...

I agree with what you said especially after taking a microbiology and pathophysiology class. Many people will take antibiotics up until the point where they feel better then stop without continuing to take it for the duration that their doctor prescribed. This is a huge problem and many patients are not educated properly on the dangers of not following their Rx.

These super bugs are adapting at a faster rate than they were decades ago.

And as another poster noted earlier pretty soon fecal transplants are going to be a more common necessity as well and I'm not talking about when someone licks and eats out another person's ass(anal hole) during sex.

Another poster brings up another great point in regards to when male birth control becomes widely available std/sti infection rates are going to go up dramatically as a bunch of guys will feel invincible and get wreckless fucking like wild animals and start spreading shit everywhere.

It's gonna get to a point where you will think extra hard if it's really worth the risk of kissing, getting blow jobs, and fucking girls that are presumed to be sluts as well due to their high body counts.

Quote:[b]Bacchus Wrote:  
Your goal is sex, not a phone number. Numbers are worthless.
They are the lotto tickets of game.
They might occasionally produce a winner, but don't count on it.
[/b]
If you are in Los Angeles and want to link up with me
and/or other members to do some approaches please contact me.Thanks.

Quote: (06-29-2016 02:36 AM)Gpx90210 Wrote:  

People need to take the antibiotics that are given to them. This is how this shit starts. You don't take your full antibiotic regimen and your natural killer cells along with your T cells get tricked, thus, creating a super bug. It's a very basic microbiology principle.

That's not how it works at all. Individual bacterial cells have different susceptibility to an antibiotic depending on their genetic makeup. When you start an antibiotic regimen, the most susceptible bacterial cells die off first, alleviating symptoms long before the minority of hardier cells are killed. If you stop treatment those hardier bacteria then have the chance to multiply and as a result you are left with a population of bacteria that are less affected by antibiotics. Eventually, they can mutate further and develop bona fide antibiotic resistance.

It has nothing to do with "tricking" your immune system. Also, your last 2 sentences have absolutely no meaning. Sorry for being pedantic [Image: tard.gif]

Quote: (06-29-2016 02:27 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

STD's?

You'll be looking at a return to early 1900's life spans. It's that bad. All modern surgery procedures rely on having antibiotics capable of resisting the associated infections. If antibiotics become useless then surgery will become a life and death flip of the coin.

Literally every instance of "elective surgery" will disappear overnight. Bad knee? You will have it forever. Carpal tunnel? Yours forever. Every stick of the needle and cut of the scalpel will be treated with the understanding that it could cost the life of the patient.

STDs will be the least of our worries.

Don't forget stem-cell therapies. With the options existing and expected now, you can address an injury more easily than a disease.

But yeah-Victorian vision of the future, where venereal disease either had ramdomly effective remedies or none, and you lost your mind and became Jack the Ripper. I guess they can still use sulfa drugs for some STIs, at least?

"The woman most eager to jump out of her petticoat to assert her rights is the first to jump back into it when threatened with a switching for misusing them,"
-Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Doesn't help that the meat farming industry pumps all their animals full of antibiotics. That's a far worse breeding ground for superbugs compared to people not taking the full course of medication once it stops burning when they tinkle.

Actually the end of the world wont really happen in the way a lot of you think. The west is really the only ones to use antibiotics, countries such as russia and other eastern bloc areas use bacterialphages. These are viruses that specializes in taking over bacteria.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteriophage

They have been using them for decades. They work far more effectively than antibiotics.

Quote: (06-29-2016 07:04 PM)Barn25 Wrote:  

Actually the end of the world wont really happen in the way a lot of you think. The west is really the only ones to use antibiotics, countries such as russia and other eastern bloc areas use bacterialphages. These are viruses that specializes in taking over bacteria.

They have been using them for decades. They work far more effectively than antibiotics.

That is some next level gobblydook right there. The whole world uses antibiotics. Nobody uses "bacterialphages." The end.

@Barn25 and Fast Eddie, bacteriophages are used in Russia. But only to treat antibiotic resistant patients.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3278644/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phage_therapy

And for the record, it's "gobbledygook".
The End. [Image: tongue.gif]

Quote: (06-30-2016 03:39 AM)cubanlinx Wrote:  

@Barn25 and Fast Eddie, bacteriophages are used in Russia. But only to treat antibiotic resistant patients.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3278644/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phage_therapy

And for the record, it's "gobbledygook".
The End. [Image: tongue.gif]

It is gobblydook. The claim that antibiotic resistance is not a problem for the world because "only the West" uses antibiotics and the rest of the world uses "bacterialphages" is utter nonsense. It's like claiming crop failures are only a problem in the West because the rest of the world doesn't utilize agriculture, they eat rainforest insects. It's such a marginal technique and of such dubious efficacy that bringing it up as proof that antibiotic resistance is not a problem is in fact gobblydook.

I always wondered what the risk of oral transmission truly was/is (in the absence of cuts and abrasions)

It seems another [unfair] situation where a guy getting blown has very minimal chance of getting something, as opposed to a guy or girl getting something if oral is done on the girl.

I've seen some "studies" on this but all just seems to be guesses.

"gobbledygook" you say?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteriophage
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phage_therapy
http://www.nature.com/news/phage-therapy...ed-1.15348
http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and...at_me.html

Each one of those specifically say it was "widely" used in russia. The only reason why i know is due to two people who are of eastern bloc origin who told me, one is married to my friend and she is ukrainian, and the other is actually from russia himself.
Also most of the resistant bacteria are from farms, the amount of antibiotics used is around those is double or triple the amount used in the general population.

Interesting. How are they on viral infections etc?

"The woman most eager to jump out of her petticoat to assert her rights is the first to jump back into it when threatened with a switching for misusing them,"
-Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

All known multi-resistant strains come from filthy Delhi and Lahore hospitals and brought to Europe and US by the joys of cheap airtravel.

What doctors are not telling, is that antibiotic resistancy is created primarily in raising swine and in filthy hospitals.

In any case, they have already found a new anti-biotic called Texo-something and Norwegian scientists have found some new method of delivery using silver. In actuality this is vastly overblown I think, but it will of course be a serious issue in the poorer parts of the world which do not have access to sophisticated methods. It's like with Ebola, most if not all westerners actually survived.

Yes, nomad, the China-Indian connection. Cattle and swine for E. coli superstrains, no doubt.

Anyone care to set an over/under on the next plague due to resistance? I agree, it could be devastating in the 3rd world where most people are densely packed and without advanced technology or medicines easily attained.

30 years?

Quote: (06-30-2016 04:59 PM)shameus_oreaaly Wrote:  

Interesting. How are they on viral infections etc?

Same as us, treat the symptoms and if really bad use interferon to boost the body's immune response.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interferon

"Gonorrhoea and syphilis on the rise in the UK amid 'sexual health crisis', experts warn"

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/...20761.html

I always wondered what kind of harboring of virus there is in people's mouths ... I feel like data isn't that good for F->M oral because it seems like the meatus is the only exposed part ... anything to do with anal or vaginal seems like a cesspool that you're just asking for ... but I would bet that getting blown has exceedingly rare transmission