rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Overgaming is Real

Overgaming is Real

Tonight I talked to a fat dumb bitch and tolerated her stupid stories with the intent of getting a blowjob out of the deal.

Well maybe my game it too tight, or too high, but she just strolled right out of the bar - terrified of an OG alpha male destroying her reputation and asshole probably.

Well that's how it goes fellas ... Hades.

Overgaming is Real

The risk vs return on a fatty/troll is never worth the effort. Anything less than BJ/Sex will lead you to beat yourself up or run mental gymnastics over the failure. Ain't worth the effort.

Overgaming is Real

I would imagine alcohol had nothing to do with any of this.

Overgaming is Real

Glad that a thread was started for this very important and detailed story containing a valuable life lesson.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Overgaming is Real

The more years that go by, the more I see "game" as a load of nothing. Something talked about by young introvert types to help give themselves a false sense of control during their involuntary celebacy. It's only when it gives a false sense of confidence that it elevates kids to a chance of fluking into some sex, and that only lasts briefly until in the majority of cases when it still yields nothing.

Screening is a much more useful concept for improving results in cold approach.

This is the whole reason "game" is so vague. If we talking about real shit, we should be talking at a minimum about the 3 parts of getting laid: being attractive (especially parts that can be improved), meeting new women, and courting them smoothly.

That's the standard 3. That's the fuel, oxygen, heat of a fire that is you burying your wang.

Most of the verbal diarrhea that's called "game" on YouTube etc just looks try-hard.

Overgaming is Real

"Game" is seeing a girl you want and getting her, not entertaining a fat girl that eventually blows you off.

There is such a thing as over-gaming, but generally looks like blowing a girl out that was already attracted to you because you were being too asshole/aloof/clown/hard-to-get/etc.

Overgaming is not having your game "too tight" - it's not knowing how to calibrate your interactions.

Overgaming is Real

Why would you even waste time on a fat bitch who you didn't give a shit about to begin with ?

Any annoying bitch under a 7 telling annoying stories isn't worth it.

Overgaming is Real

OP got drunk and mass texted forum members ; )

Overgaming is Real

Seen this plenty of times.
One thing about fat bitches is that they try to feel empowered by blowing off dudes that are actually above their status.
At some level it's easier to deal with an 8 than with a 4. You might get more competion for the 8, but the 8 doesn't need to blow off dudes around her friends just to gather status. Also most fat chicks know the deal, they know the dude just wants to fuck them once and never be seen with them.

Overgaming is Real

I never talk to fat girls, unless I absolutely have to because I'm trying to bang there friend standing right beside them. What's the point of "game" and then wasting it on fat girls.

Overgaming is Real

hahah Hades got used as an emotional tampon and discarded...

It happens mate, chalk it to the game.

Overgaming is Real

Quote: (06-22-2016 04:09 AM)dog24 Wrote:  

I would imagine alcohol had nothing to do with any of this.

I was hammered, yeah. It was pretty gay she got cold feet, I was looking for a slump breaker.

Quote: (06-22-2016 01:11 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Why would you even waste time on a fat bitch who you didn't give a shit about to begin with ?

Any annoying bitch under a 7 telling annoying stories isn't worth it.

It's a small town and I'm doing some cash jobs here and there to get a vehicle fixed.

Quote: (06-22-2016 04:17 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Glad that a thread was started for this very important and detailed story containing a valuable life lesson.

It is newbie forum haha. Nothing's off the table here as far as I can see [Image: biggrin.gif]

Overgaming is Real

Even having sex with a fat girl feels bad. Not worth it. Your hand/fleshlight is a better alternative.

Overgaming is Real

Why are you talking to fat girls? Until men individually, and collectively, stop giving attention to fat or unpleasant women, things aren't going to improve for the overall quality of women available to men. Go home, sober up and sin no more!

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Overgaming is Real

Quote: (06-24-2016 12:53 PM)eatthishomie Wrote:  

Even having sex with a fat girl feels bad. Not worth it. Your hand/fleshlight is a better alternative.

Could be worse....

thread-39694...12359.html

Overgaming is Real

I just want some chick I can use pretty hard and cast off 18 year old hottie or a fat chick would get the job done either way. Ain't no shame in my game.

Overgaming is Real

Pound a few drinks and relax man. You're flipping out.

Also I should reiterate this and drive it home. Gaming fat chicks isn't game. Any fucker with an ice cream sandwich in his hand can do it. Some of these land whales have to even approach by themselves to land shriveled dick in their hands.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Overgaming is Real

Quote: (06-22-2016 06:56 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

The more years that go by, the more I see "game" as a load of nothing. Something talked about by young introvert types to help give themselves a false sense of control during their involuntary celebacy. It's only when it gives a false sense of confidence that it elevates kids to a chance of fluking into some sex, and that only lasts briefly until in the majority of cases when it still yields nothing.

Screening is a much more useful concept for improving results in cold approach.

This is the whole reason "game" is so vague. If we talking about real shit, we should be talking at a minimum about the 3 parts of getting laid: being attractive (especially parts that can be improved), meeting new women, and courting them smoothly.

That's the standard 3. That's the fuel, oxygen, heat of a fire that is you burying your wang.

Most of the verbal diarrhea that's called "game" on YouTube etc just looks try-hard.

But you just described game. Courting women smoothly is game. And most guys don't have this skill.

Game to me is like social skills as it pertains to getting women into bed.

-things like:
-disarming obstacles
-being able to sense interest levels
-striking while the iron is hot or "knowing when to hold em and knowing when to fold em"
-push pull
-etc.

Overgaming is Real

" Screening is a much more useful concept for improving results in cold approach."

We don't always agree but I respect your opinion.

I get a lot of push back on this, but until you see a girl that looks like she's not interested and convert her, a man hasn't tasted tasted what game has to offer.

That being said, you can get a whole lot of trim by becoming more conventionally attractive, approaching more, and working on logistics. Most guys in the game just need that to never be without a date. Most guys are so beaten down or afraid that they don't even try.

But if you go the screening route, something funny happens along the way. You start to catch more subtle "yes" signals. That's what's naturals do.

But you also misinterpret body language and approach anyway. This is also what happens to naturals. They're so full of themselves and their observations that they just create these scenarios

Through merely interacting with a "no" girl she becomes a "yes" girl. You'll only find out during the post bang debrief.

I didn't even see you
I thought you were an asshole.
Etc

After a certain point, you can talk to anyone, tell stories, tell jokes, and get them to do the same. Sometimes it's just social pressure that compels them to talk to you, but getting them to do something can change their moods and then change their minds. It's like dragging someone out to a party against their will, and they end up having a ball.

A lot of chicks have been dead set against talking to me. I don't look like the guy they'd be interested in.

He's not 6'2"
Omg, another black guy
He's not black enough
Try hard in a suit

Etc

Especially cross cultures and racial lines. If hadn't been running game for do so long, I wouldn't approach. Then I wouldn't bang.

But I've seen a chicks whole demeanor change based off of what I've said and did. Classic mystery method observation, she goes from skeptical and hostile to chasing after demonstration of value.

Over the years, I think game providers have catered too much to " realists". Tinder hasn't made what I'm talking about anymore accessible either.

WIA

Overgaming is Real

Thought I would bump this of my own accord tonight after a failed date. I had a bad day so I was unconsciously even more of a dick than I usually am. It's something I need to work on as I've lost friends over this kind of behavior before. Sometimes deserved on their part or sometimes completely my fault.

So for those guys out there who are generally assholes of any variety(cynical, funny, otherwise) it's best to realize that you can generally be an asshole, but not an actual asshole.

Kind of reminds me of this scene:

For some being a general ass is just programmed into us. Being blunt and being an ass is just who I am, but I shouldn't take it too far and I should take stock of my own mental state.

Being an ass just to be an ass is not a good frame of mind to be in. That's just bad game and that's just being unsociable. Always try to be a bit more positive.

Cheers!

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List